3.

SHRIVASTAVA'S HOUSE

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Siddhart was standing in front of them. "So, what did you all do?" He asked. "Fixed your marriage" said Vivan chuckling.

"shut up" he said glaring at him. "well, the girl that we have chosen for you is perfect" said his mother. "I don't care whether she is perfect or not"

"She is really nice, her behaviour, her beauty, her skills, everything. She will make an excellent wife and a mother in future" His mother said trying to convince him. "Yeah that's how emotional blackmailing is done" His aunt whispered to his mother. His mother just playfully hit her arm.

Siddhart was just staring at them and said "I have decided and i'll not agree to this marriage" His family members couldn't say anything. "Try to understand" His father said. He didn't say anything and went to his room.

⋆⋆⋆

"Bhai, Did you know all this?" Adaa asked Rehaan with tears in her eyes. "Are you crying?" He asked with concern. "To kya karu, rulane wale kaam hi kiya hai aap logo ne" She said not being able to control tears. "No Adaa don't cry, Betiyon aur Behno ke aakhon me aasu acche nahi lagte" Rehaan said hugging her.

"I don't wanna marry him Bhai" She said breaking the hug. "But he's a good guy Adaa" He said. "I don't care whether he's a good guy or not" She said. "Do you have someone else in your mind?" He asked. "uh..yes bhai, he's a really good guy" She stated.

"Now should I say?" He mocked her. "What?" She said making a confused face. "I don't care whether he's a good guy or not" He repeated her dialogue making her chuckle. "I'll talk to Maa-Papa about him" He said wiping the tear that fell from her eye. A smile appeared on her lips.

"Thanks bhai" "Now give me his number or ID, so I can contact him" He asked. She gave Aarav's number and ID and he left the room.

⋆⋆⋆

Siddharth was sitting on his bed. There was a knock on the door. He looked towards it. It was her mother. She came inside and sat on bed beside him. "Maa I don't wanna talk right now" he said. "But I want to" She replied. "Naa at least you should have informed me about the marriage thing"

"If I had told you about that, would you have gone with me?" She asked. "No" He said without hesitation. "That's why" "But maa, I don't wanna marry anyone" He mumbled. She held his hand making him look at her. "I know it must be hard for you to forget your past and to believe on anyone. But trust me she's good"

"I'll try" he said. "Take your time beta" she said and he nodded in response. "Good night" She said leaving his room. "Night" He said and laid on bed.

⋆⋆⋆

She woke up. Her eye were a little swelled because of the tears that flowed from her eyes yesterday. She took a shower and got ready. Just then she checked her phone and saw missed calls from Rehaan. She called back but he didn't pick up.

She called again. "Hello bhai" She said. "Hello?" Someone from the other side spoke. "Rehaan isn't here, I'll inform him about your call" he said again. She felt that she had heard this voice somewhere. "Is it Siddharth?" She questioned.

He took a few seconds before replying. "Yes.. Who's it?" He asked. "Wahi jiske saath aapke parents ne aapki shaadi fix ki hai" She replied sarcastically. "Oh it's you. Rehaan isn't here. I'll tell him when he comes" He said and was about to cut the call but she said "Wait, I have something to ask you?"

"what is it?" He asked. "Can we meet?" She asked. "No" "It's important" "Okay, send me the location and time" "Okay-Wait I don't have your contact" She said. "Ask Rehaan to send it" She hummed and cut the call.

⋆⋆⋆

Rehaan called her again. "Hello Good morning" He said. "Morning" she replied. "Did you talk to Siddharth?" he asked. "Oh yes I did and asked him to meet me" she said. "Good" "Can you send me his contact" "Wait a second. I'm sending it" He said and sent her Siddharth's contact.

"By the way, why did you call me earlier bhai?" She asked. "Oh..i wanted to tell you something about Aarav" He replied. "So, is he final?" She said excitedly. "No it isn't the matter" "Then what is it?" "Actually he-" He got cut off by her. "Sorry bhai, tell me in person later. Maa is calling me" She said and disconnected the call in a rush.

⋆⋆⋆

She reached the cafe. Siddharth was already waiting there while using his phone. She saw him and went to his seat, sitting in front of him. He put the phone aside as he saw her. "So why did you want me to me?" He asked. "Let's come to the point, I don't want to marry you" She said straight.

"So do I" He replied within seconds. "So we've got mutual feelings"  "Good for us" Again he said as he was in some kind of hurry. She then said "Ask your parents to cancel the marriage" "Same goes for you" "What" She said with a confused face.

"You ask your parents to cancel the wedding" he stated. "They'll not agree" She replied. "So will mine" "Can't you talk nicely?" she asked raising her brows. "It's the best I could do"  "Okay" she said sighing. "Listen to me" she said. "I'm listening"

She took a deep breath and said "I've got someone in my mind" "So do          I-wait what?" He said after realising. "yes" She said while nodding. "So this is it, you go tell your parents and ask them to cancel this marriage" he said. She noticed that his tone changed a little whole saying these.

She couldn't say anything and looked down. "I'm leaving" He said while getting up and left from there. Suddenly she felt a gaze on her. She looked around and saw Aarav sitting on a table two seats away from her. She could feel anger in his eyes. He wasn't even blinking, but soon got up and walked outside the cafe aggressively.

Author's note: Wish this was good. And yeah sorry for uploading this late. I think it's over a month or even two months. But soon I'll start uploading regularly as I can't now, because it's exam sessions. Do vote and comment. 🌷

THANKS FOR READING