It started with an Accident...

De ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... Mais

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 108

1.1K 254 45
De ChhaviGupta51

Ron's POV

" Bhai, I need some notes from my classmate. I think we should do some combined study. " Ruhan winked at Mahi and she burst out laughing. 

" What is so funny?? " I asked her.

" They are so cute... Why don't you all come inside? "  She said with a sweet smile.

What?? Why??

" Wonderful idea. We will plan your wedding in detail. " Myra smiled at me and said. She went inside.

"  Wow! We all can watch some movies." Ruhan said and went inside. 

Roohi was also going in but her phone started ringing... So she left.

God, please bless the caller.

" Let me get some snacks, it will be fun ... "  Raj said going towards the dining room.

This is too much!

" Why don't you call all the friends and their siblings or even better, their parents too? We can have a jagrata here. " I said and he smiled and nodded as if I had given the most brilliant idea to him.

" Great!! I will call Shaurya first since he is your best friend and you share your problems with him. "  Raj said.

Oh God! He is hurt!!

" Raj, I am sorry, please try and understand, we share a different kind of bond, you would have fought for me or would have told everything to either Manik or our parents, as we can't see each other in any problem. I would have done the same for you. But in this case, I didn't want you to help me. And I swear Shaurya didn't know anything. I just asked him a vague question and he said that he had done that to escape a similar situation. He didn't know who was the girl or anything else till today when our marriage was announced. " I said.

" So you mean to say that if we get into a problem, we should not tell the other one about it. Fine, next time I face a problem, I will talk to Shlok or Sujal but not you. " He said and went to the kitchen. I followed him and hugged him from the backside.

" Leave me! I don't want to talk to you." Raj said. But I tightened my arms.

" I said, Leave me. Go to Shaurya. " He tried to push me away but couldn't as I was holding him from the back side.

" No, I will not leave you. You know, I love you the most. "

" Oh, my God!! What is going on here??" We heard a shriek and turned to see Myra and Mahi standing there.

" What?? Why are you screaming? " I asked.

" What are you doing with my husband?? I know he is your brother, but he is my husband and if I see both of you in a compromising position, I have a right to know. " Myra said.

Oh, God!! She is too much.

" Oh, please!! I am not at all interested in your husband. "  I said.

" It doesn't look like that. You are holding him against his will. What were you trying to do?? "  She asked in an overdramatic manner.

Fine, Mrs. Myra Raj Kapoor... Let's see.

" Why did you have to come here?? You spoilt my plan twice in the last ten minutes. " I said.

" Twice?? " She asked.

" Yes, I wanted to make love to Mahi but you all had to come to spoil my plan, then I got Raj alone and thought of taking advantage of him but you have a problem with that as well... I give you two options, take the one you want to spend time with and let me spend a passionate night with the other. " I said and Myra looked shocked.

" What?? " Both Raj and Myra said in unison. Raj was smiling but Myra's face became red.

She might belong to Maya Aunty and Mohit uncle, who came without a filter in their mouth. But even she was shocked to hear all that. Well, at least I learned to flirt while feigning to be a Casanova.

" C'mon, choose one!! " I prompted her.

" Raj?? "  She said looking at Raj.

" Are you telling me or asking me?? I prefer Mahi but if you want to spend time with her then fine... Raj will also do." I said, pulling Raj.

" No!! " Raj said glaring at me.

" No!! Raj, what is he saying?? You, you both... " she seemed to be on the verge of crying.

" Baby, he is just kidding. You know how he is... " Raj assured her.

" No, I don't know how he is, and I don't want to know. Are you...?? " Her big beautiful eyes were full of tears now.

Awww!! Sorry Myra.

" Myra, are you crazy? He is just teasing you. " Raj explained.

" But then why was he holding you like that?? And why are you smiling like that? "  She asked.

" I was smiling because... " He started to explain but could not, I was enjoying the scene but Raj glared at me.

"  Shut up, Ron!! Now explain it to her. Sale khud to tune Aaj shaadi nahin ki,  meri kyon tudwa Raha hai? ( Why are you enjoying after creating problems in my marriage? " Raj said and I explained to Myra that I was kidding. And she caught hold of his hand and went to their room. Raj was looking so cute in trying to pacify her.

I burst out laughing and saw Mahi standing there glaring at me.

" What happened to you now?? " I asked going to her.

" So, you were going to take advantage of him?? "  She asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Oh, for god's sake, it was a joke. And didn't you hear what I said just before that line?? " I asked.

" What?? "

" That I wanted to make love to Mahi..." I said and her face turned red all of a sudden.

" What?? So, you don't have a problem if I take your advantage? " I asked but she turned to go to her room. But I caught her hand and pulled her in my arms.

Mere sawalon ka jawab do... Kyon ho tum sharmai Hui si... Lagti ho Kutch gabrayi hui si...(Tell me, why are you nervous and blushing  at the same time??) "

" Ron... Please... " She said.

" Oh, honey you don't need to plead with me, do you want me to make love to you? "  I asked nuzzling her ear.

" No!! "

" Liar!! " I tightened my arms around her waist and buried my face in her neck. She took a quick breath and gasped. I kissed her neck and she shivered.

Oh, God!! Her cute innocent reactions were killing me.

" Don't give such reactions, or I would regret not getting married today when we could. " I whispered.

" Ron, stop it, please. "

" No!!

" Mahi?? Bhai?? Myra di... I mean bhabhi?? " I heard Ruhan coming towards us looking for all of us. Before Mahi could say anything, I placed my hand on her mouth and pulled her to the storeroom, and closed the door. Mahi was looking shocked and trying to get out of my arms and I was sure, she would have responded to Ruhan's voice, so I placed my hand on her lips to stop her from calling him back.

She bit my hand and I smiled.

" Awww... Do you like to bite?? Bite me all you want once we are alone. I won't mind it. But let this idiot brother of mine go to his room first." I whispered to her and nipped at her ear. She shuddered again. I was enjoying it so much.

" Where are all of you?? Bhai?? Mahi?" He asked again but there was a pin-drop silence.

" It seems, Raj Bhai and Myra Bhabhi went to their room. And Ron Bhai took Mahi to his room. Shall I go and disturb them?? No, if I want to be alive, to get married someday. " Ruhan was thinking aloud. Mahi and I both wanted to laugh but I didn't want him to find us so placed my hand on her mouth again. Finally, ruhan went back to his room and I removed my hand from her mouth and placed a kiss on the base of her nape.

" Ron, stop it!! "

" No!! I love it. "  I said and picked her up and took her to my room.

😍😍😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😊🤣🤣🤣🤗🤗🤗😍😍

Good morning friends 🌞

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

I have added many recipes to my web page. Please try them and let me know.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi 😍😍😍

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

423K 28.7K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
349K 7.6K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
289K 18.6K 25
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
1.6M 87.7K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...