Revamped

By Andyfranclark

Fazbear entertainment is back.As Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex is a gigantic establishment, family friendly f... More

Chapter 1 Construction
Chapter 2 Supplies & calls
Chapter 3 The [purple] code pt.1
Chapter 4 Progress
Chapter 5 A visit
Chapter 6 Help wanted pt.2
Chapter 7 Advertisement
Chapter 8 The opening & problem
Chapter 9 The tapes pt.3
Chapter 10 Bad attitudes
Chapter 12 Follower pt.4
Chapter 13 The basics
Chapter 14 Computer messages
Chapter 15 Curse of dreadbear pt.5
Chapter 16 Return to work
Chapter 17 Better than ever
Chapter 18 Special delivery pt.6
Chapter 19 Meeting the band
Chapter 20 Playtime
Chapter 21 Naptime
Chapter 22 The purpose
Chapter 23 New racers
Chapter 24 The DJ
Chapter 25 Another friend
Chapter 26 New friendship
Chapter 27 Ice cream break
Chapter 28 The understudy
Chapter 29 Electric boogaloo
Chapter 30 New security officer
Chapter 31 Movietime
Chapter 32 First night on the job
Chapter 33 Frist party blowout
Chapter 34 Adjust
Chapter 35 Unusual
Chapter 36 Hanging out
Chapter 37 New products
Chapter 38 Odd mystery
Chapter 39 Rising popularity
Chapter 40 Toreador march
Chapter 41 Renovations
Chapter 42 Pathway
Chapter 43 Memorial
Chapter 44 The kit
Chapter 45 System breach

Chapter 11 The discovery

32 2 0
By Andyfranclark

It is a while since Nicole had went to the hospital for something very important but whatever it was, it was not any information about it all.The only thing is that it was important that Nicole had to head to the hospital immediately.So it had been quite some time ever since Nicole left as things have been quite dull lately as well as this workshop was a little bit messy, so cleaning it up, took no time at all but after that was then it soon became quite boring once more.

What is keeping Nicole away so long it was getting quite dull as the sound of bells came throughout the workshop as it was boring. Ever since Nicole left to go to the hospital, things have been quite bland if that was the way to put it there was so many words for boring.

It had been a while as the sound of bells continue to explore the workshop, only to stop to where the elevator as it is not allowed, to enter the elevator at least not yet.As the playtime attendant continue to look around, not trying to think about going into the elevator.But it was not easy, especially with the night time attendant within, trying to cause some mischief as well.It was not easy to say the least with this entire situation at all.

("For the last time it is not an option. Remember when Nicole said that it's not time yet. I know you are impatient, but I don't want to get us into trouble.")

("It wouldn't hurt to explore for a little bit. Besides Nicole isn't here right now.So why is even the point of staying here right now. If the lights are off and I took over things will be a lot more easy. It's just so boring being in the workshop.")

There is a awkward silence, as it was true ever since Nicole left things have become very bland even though it was said multiple times it was still that feeling. Not to mention the curiosity and the excitement to go into the elevator, and explore what was waiting on the other side.It is very tempting to say the least, but it was against the rules until Nicole returned. There was so much happening right now, as there was no idea on what to do in the situation.

("It still isn't a good idea. I don't want Nicole to be mad at you and me for this. I don't want to get us into trouble you know this.")

("That won't be a problem besides, Nicole won't know. I'm tired of always being in the workshop and I know you are too. I want to see what's on the other side of that elevator and you do as well. It wouldn't hurt to explore at least for a little while.")

Then after a long time of what seem to be internal debating there was some calmness afterwards, then the sound of bells headed over to the elevator as the doors automatically opened.Without any hesitation the solar attendant soon headed inside of the elevator as the lunar attendant is impressed by what just happened.As the elevator doors soon closed, as after pressing a button in the elevator soon started to move heading up.

("This better not be a mistake.As I want to explore was on the other side as well. But if Nicole comes back and sees what's happening, I'm blaming you for this. Because this is your idea.")

("I am simply shocked by this betrayal.Don't worry, Nicole won't be back for a while. Besides, it's only a little exploring won't be that much trouble.")

Soon the elevator then stopped as the doors soon opened then without any hesitation, sounds of bells soon left the elevator as the doors soon closed once more automatically.Then there is so many new surroundings to explore it was simply incredible to see everything different.Soon there is a lot of things to do but where to start that is to explore including a lot of options to choose from.

("So many new possibilities to do here. I want to explore this house. But there's one rule that I need to place for us. We cannot go outside. At least not until Nicole said so remember?")

("Of course. I agree. Perhaps it is good that there are some boundaries for us. Let's just explore this house. It's very interesting to say the least.")

Then after that was finished, sounds of bells went throughout the house as it was clear that this building was having a cosy aesthetic like when you would see in the winter cabin, but it was messy as well.That will not do this place needs to be tidy so that's what happened as the sounds of bells quickly moved all over the house.

Gathering all of the garbage and placing it in the garbage cans.Then after that was done it became clear that there was a lot of other stuff that was disorganized, and that will not do as well as the protocols within the systems continued to be active.

It took a long while, but everything was back where it should be in this house, as it looked better than before.Then there is some art materials left there as the sound of bells came closer to where the materials for making arts and crafts are at.It was interesting to say the least.

Seeing all of that stuff there as there is knowledge of the stuff.But never had been used the knowledge at least until now.Soon after the first attempt of doing some experimentation with the supplies, though as a sound of a door unlocking.

As then everything stopped as it was pretty clear that Nicole had returned from the hospital.Without any hesitation sounds of bells, came as there were fast movements of trying to put the art supplies away.But unfortunately however, Nicole knew exactly what was going on.

"Alright I know when somethings happening.I also know how it's happening.Why don't you come on out already Sundrop."

("Oh no............")

("Well busted.")

" Don't think you're not off the hook either Moondrop."

Soon after that sentence, the supplies were put away as the sounds of bells came to the direction where the voice came from.It is pretty clear that Nicole knew what happened right now, as the door is locked after coming back from the hospital.But it soon became clear that there is something is different about Nicole now.As the sounds of bells soon came as then there is something that Nicole is holding.

As the thing is covered in a soft blanket as Nicole looked drained from something that happened at the hospital as it is concerning to see at least seeing Nicole like this.But for some reason, Nicole didn't seem to be sick or anything just simply tired and what was wrapped in the soft blanket.It is very confusing to say the least as well as concerning but Nicole simply put it off.

"Well the better be a good explanation as to why you are here and not in the workshop.As I'm pretty sure that your brother had something to do with this Sunny."

"Well that's kind of true.But there's nothing to do there. Everything was already put away, and it was getting quite bland since you left for the hospital. But that's no excuse. I'm sorry and so is Mooney."

("Please don't punish me, Nicole. I don't wanna deal with you getting angry. As I'm pretty sure you don't wanna either.")

As Nicole soon took a deep breath in and out afterwards as then the sounds of bells came very quickly with obviously a concern and confused determination.Because it became clear to Nicole as to why this is happening suddenly.

"Alright I suppose I should give you and your brother an explanation as to why I was in the hospital for so long.Well it has something to do with what's in, this soft blanket. It's nothing bad, but I suppose there should be an explanation.But instead of telling why don't I show."

Soon after Nicole unwrapped a little bit of the soft blanket, there was a baby in there as the infant is asleep as the baby had brown hair.The solar attendant gave a perplexed expression as the lunar attendant within the system is also extremely perplexed as to why.So Nicole had to give out another explanation once more.

" This is my son. He's the reason why I've been in the hospital. I had to go so that he can come into the world. I've thought of a lot of names for him and one is the perfect one for him.His name is Gregory.He is very young that's why he is so small.Also perhaps it wasn't a good idea to keep you and your brother down in the workshop. I'm sorry about that but I have to be careful.But now that I'm back with my child. Maybe things can be different now.So I think it's a good idea if we all catch up on what's been going on."

With that Nicole decided to catch up on everything that had happened since going to the hospital as well as giving out some explanations about babies. Including how they need to be watched for a long time. As well as many other things as well to take care of a baby as it was going to be quite some time before the maternity leave is over, and Samuel comes to check on what's been happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 180 27
It's been several months since Twilight Moon woke up in this strange place. Wait. Her name was now Tiger Moon. Tala, as everyone calls her. When she...
169 8 6
[Name] has been working for Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for about two years now. They've worked with mainly themselves and a few other people. Wo...
10.7K 257 51
Things haven't been going so well in the pizzaplex.As nobody wants to be the assistant in the Superstar daycare.But then one of the employees finds a...