Childhood Love | Charles Lecl...

By lemao__

Childhood lovers who made a pact. One never stopped loving the other. Did the other move on? Charles Leclerc... More

Intro
When we were young
For the first time
Awkward
Hits different
Fool
When i was your man
Karma
No Control
Silence
Jealous
Strange
Everything has changed
Looking Out for you
Falling
Happier than ever
A/N
I Know You
Home
Never Really Over
Let it Happen
A/N
Complicated
Anything

She Knows

331 5 0
By lemao__

Charles POV:

I kissed her. And I don't regret it.

I've been waiting for this since the day I saw her again. Waiting to see her again after all these years felt so long and now that's she's back in my life I don't want to lose her again.

I want to ask her to be my girlfriend again and I think she knows that.

—————————————————————————

After we stopped kissing I decided I was going to ask her.

"Victoria, I've never stopped loving you" I say looking into her eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" A huge smile goes across her face.

Victoria POV:

"Victoria, I've never stopped loving you" Charles says looking into my eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend again?" A huge smile goes across my face.

I'm so happy. No matter how many years we've been apart, and no matter how many times I told Colin I loved him, my love for my first love will never go away. My love for Charles will always stay the same.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend Charles" I say as I pull him in closer to me smashing my lips against his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 47
"Where's the trophy? He just comes running over to me!" In which, Catalina and Carlos are childhood friends turned high school sweethearts. OR In w...
18.6K 515 10
Mia and Arthur Leclerc have been best friends for their entire lives. After being away for a few years, Mia travels back to Monaco for the summer, ex...
34.9K 482 17
From childhood best friends to strangers, some people just outgrow their friends. She wasn't prepared for how her heart skipped a beat when she saw...
119K 3.1K 72
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...