The Hidden light (Fairy tail...

Por love1allkey

Part 1: Kaya Melvin spent the first years of her life as a slave in the Tower of Heaven as Erza Scarlet, the... Más

Presentation
Prologue
Ch1 Saved but not sound
Ch2 New friends & lost ones
Ch3 Peculiar gift of healing
Ch4 Trouble with some phantoms...
Ch5 Phantom Lord second mistake
Ch6 Becoming a great Healer
Ch7 To defeat dark entity
Ch8 Discovery of the Light spirit
Ch9 Akane vacations
Ch10 Harsh memories' return
Ch11 The defeated and the livings
Ch12 Some questions left
Ch13 Fairy tail's battle
Ch14 One Goodbye, but no farewell
Ch15 A bitter reunion
Ch16 Titania's strength
Ch17 Letting it all out
Ch18 Disappearance
Part two: Hide and Seek
Ch19 Running far and away
Ch20 A little Bird says 'return'
Ch21 Visiting, but not meeting
Ch22 An angered dragon slayer
Ch23 Invested of a new mission
Ch24 Strange encounters
Ch25 'I almost found her'
Ch26 Bickslow in action
Ch27 In Castle's dark ground
Ch29 Mission undercover
Ch30 Birdy won't fly away
Ch31 The making of a lady
Ch32 Visit of a jester and his troop
Ch33 The Ball
Ch34 Dancing with the Thunder God
Ch35 Tavern of all troubles
Ch36 Coming back
Ch37 Back in Magnolia
Ch38 Troubles, troubles
Ch39 A mischievious lady
Ch40 - Holding a Grudge
Ch41 The End

Ch28 Reasoning with Royalty

680 19 0
Por love1allkey

------------

Pushing the doors of the tavern, my eyes scanned the area, I watched with carefulness, I spotted two weird persons in the crowd. Being a princess, I understood better why she never cared about someone sending her home. Her lifeguards could always help her whenever she needed.

The fact that she's the princess still had to be accepted. My heart ached at the thought of being deceived for all that time. I confessed to her my deepest secrets when she never confessed that she was a princess. It was not the fact that she was a royal that annoyed me, but that I wasn't trustworthy enough to be told that.

The green haired woman stormed in the tavern, searching for me, I waved my hand to welcome her. I forced a smile on my face to not look clumsy.

"You said you had an emergency, I didn't think it was that!" she exclaimed on edge. I flinched at her screaming.

"Sorry, I'm a bit tense lately." she let out.

"That's okay, that must've been rough on you. Do you want something to drink, it could help." I offered.

"Don't, I'll pay." she decided, taking out her purse. I didn't notice back then, but her gestures testified of her social class, her etiquette remained perfect, her fingers handed the money with such elegance. How silly I was to think all that was natural!

"So, what did you want to talk about with me?" My finger tapped on the Ultear's device she lent to me. Time stopped around us, a huge silence overwhelmed us. No one could hear anything, no act.

"What is happening?" wondered Hisui, stressed. I stared at her with a list of questions prepared to be asked. But only one came out first.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Hisui's posture tightened, I could swear I saw her chin stumbling. "I don't know what you're talking about." I wanted to teach her a lesson, on how she was a coward too. When she advised me to return to my friend. But now wasn't the time.

"Cut the crap, Hisui, or should I say princess?" she paused, opening her mouth then closing it.

"How did you know?" She interrogated me. "Did you do some research?"

A rise of anger flowed onto me, "So you did it with me?" she thought so lowly of her own friend. I brushed off that problem for another time, shaking my head disapprovingly. "No, I discovered it while investigating the weird magic floating in Crocus every year during the GMG." I said.

I turned to her, facing her with honesty, "I don't care that you're a princess, and I'm not here for that, not exactly." my tongue uncovered

Hisui frowned at my remark, "Then why did you ask for me?" I scowled, time was still frozen, the only person watching our discussion was Ultear.

"Hisui, the Eclipse gate you want to open, will only bring destruction to the country." She refused, shaking her hair, standing up to get out of the room.

"You're with them, don't you?" she spat with a somber expression. "With who?"

"With those criminals," she added, certainly referring to Crime Sorciere. "I knew you were their comrades, but don't you see that they are manipulating you!" she yelled.

I exhaled in disappointment. "I met a girl who passed that door, Hisui, that was Lucy Heartfillia, the celestial mage you're using to open the gate. I understand that you want to destroy Zeref for the country's sake." I reassured, Hisui seemed to ease her temper.

"But the gate opening will only bring damage to your country. I beg of you, don't open that gate. Don't do it for Crime Sorciere, but at least for me."

She gazed at me with distrust. My hand raised what looked like a pencil, clicking on it, time started to regain its flow. "I hope you'll make the right choice." I left her in the street alone.

There was no time to spare, I couldn't risk being imprisoned at such a dangerous time. I recalled her feelings when I left the bar. She held a confident might. Knowing her too well, I was sure she would do it either way. That was why I hushed to join Ultear who stayed back up at my flat.

Kaya's breath fastened, Jellal decided to head straight to the Honeybone inn, the whole guild of Crime sorciere made their entry in the inn. Fortunately, it wasn't too late in the night, since some were still feasting after their victory against the twin dragon slayers. Kaya tucked her hair under her cloak. Jellal allowed her to stay hidden.

"What is happening Jellal?" asked the joyous voice of Makarof. Kaya could discern that Gramps abused the alcohol for the night. The atmosphere calmed down, but conserved the cheerful soul of the guild. The angelic mage smiled recollecting her memories, nothing has changed for them.

"We need to gather now." Jellal employed the voice of a leader. Ultear and Meredy pushed back their clothes to discuss the matter, stepping further in the inn. Kaya preferred staying apart behind of the group. She waited for Jellal to uncover the princess' scheme and request something for her.

"Our ally just here, found out what lies behind the GMG." he informed, his finger pointing at me. Kaya directed a disdainful glare towards him, he knew she didn't like to have all the attention on me. She would scold him later. Fortunately, for him, the cape hid her facial expressions.

The angel witch paced to them, using her powers to materialize the Eclipse door. "The GMG is a way for this gate to gather aetherion away from the mages with the battles. I found out that the door is a way for us to travel back in time."

Makarof frowned, inspecting it with a serious expression. "Why would it be a bad thing?" a harsh voice emerged from the crowd, She noted that it was Laxus. Only responding with a stern voice, "They want to go in a time where Zeref was weak to slaughter him. But, they already used that portal before."

Everyone but the fugitive mage gasped in. "That person coming back from the future contacted us," added Ultear. "She comes from a place where Fiore is destroyed from the map. The gate will open in two days, and we need to stop them."

"What can we do, then?" advanced Gray, half naked, carrying his hands in his pocket.

Kaya pursued her presentation, her projection disappearing, "To open the gate, they need the twelve zodiac keys, that means they will target Lucy, if they haven't already done it."

The fairies lit up, they understood what happened three days ago. "We can assume they did." completed Meredy, sitting on a table, her dress slipped up, much to the like of perverse eyes in the guild.

"We are here to warn you, keep an eye on Lucy, for now." advised Jellal. Makarof nodded, the dark forces slaughterers were stopped by a pink head, exploding in the hall of the inn.

"Master! Someone kidnapped Lucy!" Jellal stuttered in place.

"So they already began their plan..." Kaya murmured.

Jellal turned to the unknown face, "You'll take care of this, you have a better knowledge of the Mercurius than us." she nodded with tight lips.

"Hey! I want to come too!" frowned Natsu, noticing the stranger accompanying the Crime sorciere's guild.

Master Makarof refused with wrinkles worsening on his face, "You have to participate in the tournament tomorrow, that's out of question. Who could replace you, anyway?"

"Me, I can do it!" Juvia jolted up from her seat, a bit tipsy from her conversation with Cana. Master gulped thoughtfully.

"Fine, but we'll send a small group to free Lucy with.. hum... what is your name child?" Gramps directed towards the woman who was supposed to break Lucy out of her cell.

"Anya..." Spotting Gajeel whose eyes were filled with questions, she smirked, a finger placing on her mouth. Silencing him discreetly. That movement went not unnoticed by Freed who distrusted the strange mage. The wizard didn't show one inch of her face, except for her mouth who peaked out of the cloth. In his opinion, anyone who hides his face is not reliable.

"Natsu, Wendy, Mira and the exceeds will help you in your missions." He announced.

Natsu glared at the unknown member of Crime Sorciere. She seemed familiar, and he noted to look under her clothes later. Her scent was something a bit familiar he couldn't place his finger on.

"Fine, we'll depart tomorrow at dawn. I won't wait for you if you're late, and make sure to wear plain clothes, darker colors won't stand out." she commented. Mira couldn't stop thinking that the wizard seemed too familiar. The stranger tensed, and came out of the guild. "I'm leaving, see you tomorrow." She informed everyone before going out.

The Raijinshû, intrigued by the mysterious aura the woman emitted, followed her in the streets. Bickslow grinned widely, his minions repeated the words of Ever and Freed. She walked silently, her footsteps walked unnoticeable on the stone, which impressed Ever' seeing the mage wore high heel boots.

Advancing further into narrow lanes, and feeling an ominous sentiment some were on her back, Kaya used a turning point to cloak herself. Casually, inspecting who were the ones, following her.

The Raijinshû. Hushing out their sight, she did not give Ever and Freed time to use their powers. Ever' couldn't be fooled by her small trick, Freed is able to enchant anything in any situation. Only Laxus was the one she could stay hidden from.

------------

So ?? what do you think? don't you worry she'll go back to them... at some point 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
27.3K 1.3K 24
Rain falls heavily as thunder boomed over five figures run through a forest in a panic. Each of them having wounds from a battle recently fought that...
8.6K 290 22
[[COMPLETED]] A continuation of Book 1. Probably will ONLY contain ECLIPSE CELESTIAL SPIRITS arc because I wish to start on other stories! It might a...
18K 494 28
Welcome to Fairy Tail high, where the students are insane but the teachers are psychopaths. Here, you will learn how to use your magic right, and bec...