๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ

2K 90 9
By yungslimelifee

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"You feelin' better?"

"Yea" Najah responded while smacking on her breakfast sandwich. "Damn"

"My bad, it's so good."

Najah had two meals to herself because her appetite has been a lot bigger for the past few days.

"Hope ion throw up."
"You is if you eat allat food."

"Well at least it was worth it." She shrugged

"Hmm" Najah hummed giving Kezia a piece of her hash brown. "Can you get the door? I think it's Bobbi."

"Ite"

"Good morning, I came to get my baby."

"Good morning, he fine. Go back in your room."
"Girl gimme my damn son."

"No, Boogie tell her to get out."

"How you gone tell her to get out n you got her son?"

"L ass boyfriend. Have a breakfast sandwich instead." Najah dug in the McDonald's bag and gave her a mcgriddle along with a hash brown.

"Is my brother hungry?"

"He sleep still."

"Fa real? He usually be da first one up. You can still take him some food tho."

"Okay but I want my son."

"Fine Bobbi"

Najah tried giving him to her but he started crying. "See he wanna be with his god mommy. You can go in your room n go back to sleep."

"Man forget y'all."

Bobbi kissed his forehead then grabbed their food before leaving to go back in her room.

"I think imma go back to sleep inna few. I feel so drained."

"Yeen been to da doctor a nun. Ain't you posta take vitamins n shit?"

"Mmhm"

Najah was nervous about going to the hospital because she was still kind of in the denial about being pregnant.

"But you not so wassup wit det?"

"I'm just really anxious iono what the doctor gone say. I should probably go when we get back huh?"

"Yea just to make sure errthang cool. Imma be right there witchu tho, you gone be ite."

"Alright" She sighed "Not round hea potna!" Najah snatched her hand away as the baby tried biting her sandwich.

"Share wit him fat ass." Boogie laughed "Fine"

She let him take a little then sat him on the ned next to her. "Can I have your juice?"

"Nah you can have SOME tho."
"Damn I can hold it."

Boogie put the straw up to her mouth so she took a few sips. Once he felt like she was drinking too much he pinched the straw closed.

"Asaad that was some selfish ass shit. I'm not sharing witchu no fucking more!"

"You had yo own drink ain't nobody tell yo big ass to drink it all."

"But you can still share wimme. I woulda shared witchu."

"I did share you just not finna drink all my shit."
"Whatever"

Najah finished her food then got under the blanket with Kezia. Shortly after, they fell asleep for a few hours.

--

While everybody got to ride the rides Najah had to stay and watch the baby. She was kinda sad about but she didn't make a big deal because her dad and brother still didn't know she was pregnant.

"You fat just like me, that's why I love you so much." Najah spoke while feeding Kezia ice cream.

"Mmm" He hummed while clapping. "We got beef wit them so don't talk to them, okay?" Najah questioned seeing them walking up.

Kezia looked at her then leaned forward to get more ice cream off the spoon. "Imma take that as an okay."

"He finna be bouncin' off da walls Najah why are you feedin' him allat junk?" Bobbi questioned "It's just a lil bit of ice cream what you want me to just eat in his face?"

"Okay well please don't give him no more."

"Go back to where you was at we was doing just fine by ourselves."

"Why you being mean? Ian even do nun to you girl." Bobbi responded sitting down next to her. "Because y'all are having fun and I gotta sit here wit da baby n do fat people shit." Najah busted out crying.

"Uhuh see ion got time fa allat. We ain't tell you to go out n get pregnant Najah."

"What?" Her dad questioned causing them to both look up. "Nothin" Najah responded quickly wiping her face.

'Damn they caught up to us quick as fuck.' Najah thought to herself.

"You pregnant?" RJ questioned "Whattttt?" Her mom dragged out not sounding convincing at all.

"Ma" Najah straight faced her. "Sorry"

"Come on, let's go to the gift shop Egypt." Her dad spoke walking off with her. "Congratulations"

"Thank you, y'all think he mad at me?"
"Fasho" RJ nodded

"It's cool tho he gone get over det shit before da day over wit twin."

"I hope so."

"Bobbi yo ass stay dry snitchin!" Boogie died laughing along with her mom. "I didn't know he was right there. That shit not even funny."

"It's really not." Najah sighed "Bobbi you hate me a sum? This is your second time doing this to me!"

"Nah ion hate you Najah I swear I didn't know he was right there."

"It's cool" She sighed again. "Ion even care if he mad he just gone have to stay mad."

"You wanna go to the car? We can leave if you want to."

"And get food? Cs you owe me."
"Yes we can get food girl." Bobbi rolled her eyes.

"Still mad at you." Najah spoke getting up off the bench. "I already said sorry."

"How you havin' a baby before me?" RJ questioned putting his arm around her shoulder. "Ask Boogie, that got nun to do wimme."

"It got a lot to do witchu but ween gone get into it." He responded "We have to wait on your dad and Egypt to come back."

"I'm finna go, y'all can just ride together."
"Alright"

The five of them went to the car after her mom made it to her dad and sister.

Once they got in the car Najah let Boogie drive. She decided she wanted to eat Mexican food so they went to a Mexican restaurant.

"Mmm" Najah danced while eating tortilla chips with queso cheese. "Lemme have some." She pointed to Boogie's drink.

"No man"
"Mmcht ughh"

"Hea man" Boogie slid her the cup then she drank some before giving it back. "Thanks"

"I love you." She grabbed his face then kissed his lips. "I love you too."

"I'm not drivin' home I swear i'm not." Bobbi spoke "So who gone drive then?" Najah questioned

"Me and your mom literally drove here while you slept the whole time, it's your turn."

"I already said I wasn't driving."
"Alright E'najah"

"Is it beef?"

"No"

"So why you being so hostile with me today Bobbi?"

"The whole time we been here you just been doin' the most like chill out. You been being extra asf."

"Okay...?" Najah responded folding her lips in.

She didn't wanna argue with Bobbi so she just let it go and changed the subject.

The next day they made it back to Atlanta and went their separate ways. Bobbi still wasn't talking to Najah even after Najah drove for three hours.

"She gone call you soon. Just go see her tomorrow a sum. Ain't no sense in you waitin' by da phone n you know she not gone call."

"I just wanna know what I did Boogie."

"Yeen do nun in my eyes but you have been actin' a lil different lately."

"Like how? I feel like i'm acting regular."

"Yo attitude just been different dets all. Yeen gotta take yo anger out on da people around you tho."

"I really wasn't trying to. Now I feel bad like I did something or made her feel a certain way."

"Then my dad being short with me. He's so mean for that." She added "Man we been up all day drivin' n shit. We finna just go to sleep n talk 'bout it later, ite?"

"Okay" Najah nodded "Don't worry yoself to death 'bout det shit bro. It ain't een det deep. We gone see 'bout it later on."

"I'm trying not to but I hate feeling like I did something and I really didn't."

"Y'all prolly was around each other too long a sum. Ion think she got no issues witchu bae."

"It's whatever" She shrugged

Najah got on her side of the bed and laid under the blanket. Boogie got under her then she put her arms around him.

"Don't stress da baby out, just chill."
"Mmcht the baby barely a baby."

"Still tho you puttin' unnecessary stress on yoself dawg.l

"Asaad i'm chill you don't gotta keep tellin' me that. We can talk when we wake up."

"Ite"

--

Today was Najah's first doctors appointment. She made ten weeks today and was finally ready to check on the baby.

She had some time to prepare herself for the appointment with the help of Boogie.

"It looks like their twins. There's baby a and there's baby b." The tech pointed to the screen.

Najah died laughing while the tech and Boogie silently stared at her. "Y'all pranking me right?"

"RIGHT?!" She asked sitting up. "Nah bae iono nun 'bout no twins."

"I wouldn't play like this. There's two babies in your stomach E'najah. You can find out the genders in a few through the blood test."

"Stop" Najah's voice cracked. Tears dropped from her eyes then she covered her face. Both of them were shocked but Najah knew her life was definitely over.

"Aww please don't cry."

"She'll be ite. It's ite bae, we still gone love both a them da same." Boogie spoke trying to hug her.

"No... what imma do with two babies at once? My life is over Asaad. You still get to live your life the same while i'm home taking care of TWO kids."

"We gotta buy two of everything. I'll have to do everything twice if you not around, I can't. I don't want them no more!" Najah sobbed

"Okay well it's not too late. You still have about two weeks to decide. I understand you're upset so i'm going to check in on your blood test."

The tech left the room then Boogie wiped the gel off her stomach with a napkin and fixed her clothes on her. He then hugged her and kissed her trying to make her feel better.

"Stop cryin"

"I can't Asaad. We really having two kids at once. Everything will be so different for me but stay the same for you. I can't do it, I don't wanna have them no more."

"Everything you gotta go through I do too besides da pregnancy n shit. Imma be right there witchu through everything. Youn gotta be scared or think yo life over cs it's not."

"We innis shit together na, act like you know." He added "Gimme a kiss n fix yo face."

Boogie was nervous about having twins himself but he couldn't show Najah how he felt. He was the one that had to hide his feelings because if he didn't she'd feel even worse.

He didn't want her crying at all so he made sure to stay calm.

"I love you pretty." Boogie spoke wiping her face.

"Baby I just can't do it. I can't do it." She shook her head continuing to cry on him. He was concerned at how bad she was crying but he didn't know what to do.

"Calm down, breathe man."

Najah sat up straight and wiped her face. She got herself together then they left the room.

She sat in a chair while Boogie talked to the tech they had and got the paperwork from her. After that they left and sat in the car in the parking lot.

"You wanna know?" Boogie asked after turning on the car. "Not right now we can look later when i'm in a better mood."

"Ite"

Boogie then put the envelope in the middle console and put his hand on her thigh before kissing her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 60.3K 54
" ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต" ๐€๐๐‘21 ๐€ ๐‘๐ˆ4๐•๐„๐†๐€๐’๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
786K 43.5K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
16.4K 505 37
Do you remember How we used to talk? You know We'd stay on the phone at night 'til dawn Do you remember All the things we said? Like, I love you so...
86.4K 4.1K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...