Innocent

Von winniewritess

Nia never got into any trouble, she never hung around the wrong crowd. All she did was focus on school and he... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Epilogue.

18

27.8K 840 392
Von winniewritess

"You look awfully comfortable..."

Caine had left Nia in her bed this morning. She didn't go to sleep until early hours in the morning, clinging and talking to Caine keeping her up.

Caine didn't mind but he knew that she was going to be worn out and in need of a bit of sleep.

Now it was around 12 in the afternoon and he was up in her family home making her breakfast.

Of course Morgan just so happened to walk in, not like he didn't think she wouldn't since everyone knew it couldn't be Nia in the kitchen cooking.

"I'm not comfortable just gotta feed my girl." Caine shrugged. If he didn't cook for her he knew she would make her own self breakfast but that's where her cooking stopped.

He liked taking care of her anyway, he could so by making her meals and that wasn't nothing to him.

"Mhm." Morgan nodded her head slowly, she wouldn't say anything. She realized these past few weeks where Nia didn't have Caine  did some damage on her.

It gave Morgan time to reflect on some things she'd said, mistakes she'd made as a mother and she knew she had a lot of work to do before she could get Nia to forgive her for real.

Being on Nia's ass about her boyfriend wouldn't help her case at all so she chose to go along, grab her a water and head back upstairs.

Caine finished making Nia some bacon on the stove then put it on the plate along with her waffles. He went to the fridge and got her one of her favorite protein drinks and then headed upstairs.

When he got back into the room Nia was just where he left her. Her body was sprung out over the bed as if there wasn't anyone else in there with her before hand.

She had her thumb in her mouth and her eyes half open half closed. That's how you knew when Nia was sleeping good.

Waking her up still wouldn't be a problem though seeing as Nia was a morning person.

Caine placed her plate and drink on the nightstand and went and sat on the only part of the bed he could. He pushed Nia body out the way, making the girl moan in her sleep as her body flopped to the other side of the bed where her plate was at.

"Mhmnnnn something smell good."

"Your ass wake up immediately to some food." Caine says, shaking his head as he got fully into the bed with her.

"Noo I got up because you threw me across the bed like a crazy man." She shook her head at him this time. Immediately sitting up against her head board and grabbing her food. Nia was quick to dig into the food her man made her.

"I swear you a chef or something." She shook her head, mouth full of the homemade waffles Caine made her that were drizzled with strawberry syrup.

"Ain't nobody no chef I just gotta feed you."
Caine leaned into Nia's neck and kissed it while his hand took one of her bacons. The man was already drinking her protein shake that she loved.

"Excuse you this is mineee." She says shaking her head and snatching it from him so she could take a long drag.

"That jail food ain't like this good shit. They should've had me cooking in that bitch."

Immediately Nia started laughing at Caines words.

"Boy you a mess"

She shook her head and leaned into his body. Getting comfortable as he set a show on the tv for them to watch while Nia ate and Caine ate off her.

"Where is you taking me Caine I wanna stay in bed with youuu"

Nia had her hand on the back of Caines neck from the passenger seat. Pulling on it trying to get kisses every time they came to a red light.

"Now why would I keep your cute ass in the house?"

They stopped at a red light and Caine couldn't help but glue his eyes into Nia. She just effortlessly looked so fucking good. It made him want to take her right to his house instead of where they were actually going.

"I told you that we was celebrating ma-" Caines words were cut off by Nia planting a big kiss on his laps.

"Fineeee." She mumbled, nudging their noses together before pulling back and plopping down into her seat.

"You a fucking tease." Caine shook his head as started to cut the music up. The two were listening to sheisty summer by Pooh sheisty.

"This a nice area Caine. I would live here." Nia had her head slightly out the window. She had hers rolled down and was watching all the houses pass by as they drove.

"Why we pulling into this driveway?" Nias brows furrowed in with confusion. They had just pulled into one of the many houses driveway. Where a beautiful set up was out front, along with other cars lined up around the area.

( imagine it lit up because it's currently night time! )
"This for me?" Nia immediately started getting out the car. She started jumping up and down with smiles on her face.

"Yes sirrrrr!!" She immediately said once she heard music playing from inside the house. It being one of her favorite songs, yes sir by Roddy rackzz.

"Oh my goooddd!!" She immediately jumped her ass up into Caines arms. He picked her up easily, holding her under her ass as she immediately went for his lips.

Nia squeezed her legs around his waist, kissing the hell out of him. Anyone near them would be able to hear her slurping up his tongue.

"Excuse us." Nia turned her head to all the people coming out the house. Some of the people being some of her classmates, Caine friends, Jay, maya and some other people.

"Oh lord." She pulled back and jumped down from Caine. Covering her blushing face as she stared at everyone.

"Girl come in and go inside your party." Maya said, pulling her friend along inside. Not going to lie it was hella niggas and bitches in this bitch. She looked behind her for Caine, wanting them to start her song over. She saw a dj over off at the side.

"Caine.. can you get them to start my song over?" She was biting her lip, already nervous about all this but she knew that this was for her and she wanted to have fun.

Caine of course went and got her song played over, all the music options was music he knew she liked.

Once her song came back on Nia immediately started singing it.

"We be rocking rollies Ap carties like it's citizens"

Nia started shaking her wrist as if she had a watch on.

"Baby let me hold your watch."

Caine of course started taking his watch off and she put it on her wrist singing the next verse while flicking her wrist in his face.

Caine laughed at his girl, bringing her in by the waist as she continued to sing her song. People in the party were drinking and smoking. Caine was soon handed a blunt while rocking side to side with Nia as she sung literally almost every song word for word. Making him sing right with her to.

"Want some?" Caine asked as he took a drag from his blunt, blowing the smoke out to the side and not into his beautiful girls face. She nodded slowly, leaning up and taking a drag. She held it in, bringing Caine's face down and blowing the smoke out into his mouth.

Caine smirked, inhaling as much as he could and then breathing into her mouth. The smoke going up into the air between the two.

Lifestyle by rich gang was playing and the beat had just dropped. Nia wrapped her arms onto Caine's shoulders. The smoke from his blunt going up between them as she started singing the song to him.

"I got sisters and brothers to feed, I ain't goin out like no idiot I'm a og"

"I done did a lot of shit just to live this here life styleeee" the both of them sang together. This old song the both of them knew so well and even grew up on. Nia smiled brightly, Caine smirking at her. She could see his high written all over him.

His eyes were a light red and low. He stared at her with eyes full of lust, like he was ready to fuck her right in the middle of this party.

"Niaaaa! Come on let's do some shots!" Maya pulled her friend from her man's hold. Making Nia laugh as she saw the mug on Caine face. Nia and Maya went off to the kitchen while Caine went over to sit next to Mario and Jay who were on the coach rolling up. A bunch of other niggas over in that area to.

"Yooommmm yooommmm"

Nia sang as Maya poured some shots. She had four for Nia to take and four for herself. She poured two on the side for Jay and Caine to.

"Come on Nia you ready?" Nia nodded, raising her shot glass with Maya. They were having a race. Nia drowned her first one then she drowned the next. She shook her head at the taste, sticking her tongue out at the nasty taste. Maya was already on her third! She hurried up and drowned the next two, shaking her head at the taste but she had won the race.

"Oh bitch you Rey be drunkkkk" Nia laughed, already having smoked some and now she was drinking. This was Rey be a fun night.

"Everyone take a shot!" Nia screamed, walking over to Caine with two shots in her hands and Maya handing Jay his. The two girls didn't even watch to make sure they took the shots before they were on the dance floor dancing to pound town.

"I'm outta townnnn thuggin with my rounds!"

"My coochie pink, my booty hole brownnn"

Maya said that part while bending over and starting to twerk on her friend, spreading her hand on the back of her pussy while bouncing her ass back on Nia.

Nia started laughing and rocking her body forward with her in the motion, clapping her body to her friends ass.

"Ohhh myyyy!!" Nia started smacking her ass, watching it jiggle and shake on her. She placed her hands on the cheeks, gripping them both before slapping them as the beat dropped and she went crazyyyyy.

"I can't say his name, cause he be cheating!" Maya rapped out as she stood, smacking under her own ass cheeks.

"I love you baby!" Nia says, pointing to Caine over on the coach. She could barely see him but she knew where her man was fasho.

Next thing Maya and Nia knew, 'I'm looking for the hoes' came on. All the girls started getting up and twerking. Some shaking ass on niggas and some on they homegirls. All the niggas in here knew better than to touch Nia.

The lights cut off and then led lights started flashing all around.

"Come on Nia!" Maya smacked Nia's ass cheeks. Nia laughed, bending over in front of her friend and started to get to work. She shook her ass right on beat. Twerking her shit in a circle.

Maya placed her hands on her friends hips and grinded into her ass. Nia laughed as she held onto the floor, keeping up with her friend fake pounding into her ass and then slapping it.

"Yea yea I hate a lame bitch with class!!!"

"I'm looking for the hoesss!!!" Nia and Maya sang like the song was for two people, literally lit as fuck.

Nia got up, running over to Caine when she knew the best part was coming on.

Nia got on top of Caine's lap on the coach. Not minding nobody around as she held onto his face, starting into his low eyes.

"You like my voice?"

Caine nodded licking his lips as he stared at Nia's lips. He watched them move, wanting to eat them up as she spoke.

"It turn you on?" Caine nodded again, sliding his hands to Nia's ass and squeezing it.

"This ai-"

Nia didn't even get the chance to finish her words before Caine was standing up and carrying her ass away from her party.

Nia started giggling, a giggling fit in her man's arms as he carried her away from the party like she weighed nothing.

Clearly the drinks and weed were kicking in on Nia. Officially making the girl cross faded for the first time. She'd always wanted to do something like this and now that she had, she wouldn't want to change a thing about it.

"Lay that ass down." Caine dropped Nia down onto the bed of the room they was in. Nia didn't even know how they got here everything was just going so fast and then going so slow.

She looked around at her surroundings again. Seeing Caine over top of her with his shirt off. She looked down at herself fully clothed and shook her head.

"Get it off get it off." She immediately said, feeling that pulse between her legs. Needing to feel him there.

Nia placed her hands on Caines jeans, undoing the button and pushing them down. She placed her feet on his hips and pushed his boxers down with her feet.

Caine placed his hands on her jeans and yanked them down her legs, throwing them across the room somewhere.

"Look at you being a lil slut. You a slut for daddy baby?"

"Yes daddy. Im a slut for you." Nia's words were slurred, but it was clear what she wanted. She licked her lips, reaching down for Caine's dick.

"Oh my god" Nia gasped when she felt it in her hand. So wet and hard, as if she hadn't felt it before.

She looked up at Caine, her eyes staring into his as she pulled him closer with her feet on his waist.

Nia pressed the tip of his dick to her entrance. Then she slid it up to her clit, then back down. Nia dragged Caine's dick up and down her pussy. Making the tip bump into her clit over and over again. She could hear the sounds of the mess between her legs. She was soaping his length up completely. Using him as a toy to get off with.

"So-so good." She moaned, her little legs twitching at the sides of Caine's hips, getting ready to cum just off that.

"Fuck mama. You can't be doing that shit."

Caine's chest was tight. His arms were holding up next to Nia's head while he started down into her eyes. He watched as they grew weaker and weaker with the pleasure she was giving to herself. Shit it was making him weak to.

Caine knew he was Rey bust all on her pussy if she kept it up. He could feel her inching closer and closer, chasing a release. What set it off was her dipping his dick slightly inside herself, making her raise off the bed and convulse in spasms as her orgasm took over her. Nia squirted all over Caine's lower half and even up to his chest.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Nia's free hand came up, banging at Caine's chest slightly as her orgasm was so strong. She could feel her eyes dragging to the back of her head. Caine couldn't hold it in anymore at the sight.

He grabbed her face with his free hand, squeezing it still so he could watch her face as he started to nut in spurts all over her pussy and thighs.

"Fuck" he grunted right back, his chest heavy as Nia's hands went weak against it.

"Fuck.." they both whispered to one another.

Then Nia laughed, her feet pressing into his hips, pushing him forward so more of his length could slide inside of her.

"You're going to ruin me." Caine said.

"I already have." Nia responded, pressing her body up to his, her arms going around his neck as Caine took control and started to thrust inside of her.

Nias legs held onto him tight, quivering as his thrusts picked up inside her, persistent as fuck.

"You wanna show off and shit I wanna see you take it."

Caine knew it was easier for Nia to take it this way. So he would make it harder for her of course.

Caine pulled up, standing the both of them up. He held Nia under her ass, turning them to face a wall where he pressed her to.

Nia gasped softly at the feeling of the cold wall on her back. Her body arching out away from it but immediately slinking in as Caine persistently slammed her up against the wall.

"Caine!" Nia screamed, her legs shaking, falling from around him at how weak they were. Caine immediately caught her though, not letting her get away.

He held her legs up to the wall, staring down at her with a devilish look on his face.

"Take it this dick ma, Take this dick."

Nia whined, her legs shaking in his hands as hands held her so perfectly. Caine wasn't letting up on her.

Her pussy clearly wasn't letting him go either. Her walls were glued to him, milking Caine for everything that he had.

Nia arched her back, feeling each and every one of his brutal thrusts. Her toes curled into his back as she reached her hands out and took him by the back of his neck.

"Yea ma, fuck you doing so good." Nia had her legs around him now, holding herself up. She dug her hands into his neck, using her grip on him to raise up and down on his dick.

"Fuck shit right there." Caine gripped Nia's ass, smacking her cheeks aggressively Nia started to fuck him back.

Caine's chest tightened up, as it did when he was getting closer. His chest was so hard, he'd be so stiff Nia just had to feel it.

"Cum for me daddy."

Nia mumbled, close to Caine's ear but that wasn't enough. She placed her hands on his chest, squeezing it as she fit her head into his neck and lips on his ear.

"Cum inside me Caine." She licked his ear gently, just as his eyes blinked shut, his breathing got harder and her nutted inside her.

Nia could feel him filling her up, she gasped softly into his ear releasing right with him. Her pussy clenching up and squeezing his milk out inside of her.

"Oh my god" she panted softly into his neck. Holding onto him tightly. Her body going weak in his arms but Caine held her body up.

"Youn even know it ma but you just got fucked in your new crib."

Nia mumbled an okay softly, her words not even coherent. She wasn't even awake anymore. Her body slumped into Caines arms as small snores went off into his ear while the party persisted on downstairs.

He was definitely Rey clear THEIR house out.

__________________________________
Yall I have a surprise!!! I think I've found Caine.... This is possibly MY Caine NOT y'all's! Y'all have yall own Caine in y'all head.

Then he not a little ass nigga like omg I love that

This chapter came easy to write for me lol. It's mad long and I just gave y'all a chapter yesterday so be happy.

Y'all really motivate me so it's easy for me to post for y'all.

I definitely just dropped a bomb this chapter but y'all should know it was bound to happen like Caine really LOVE Nia.

Leave some comments about what y'all think!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.5K 551 68
A complete blackout had occurred to me while I lay down almost lifeless at the school's hallway. The smell of blood, the sight of blood made my cries...
10.3K 1K 75
Have you ever found love in a hopeless place, where you least expected it? Well, this is the story of a young woman from rural Jamaica whose life cha...
222K 4.6K 24
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! 🔞 ( or be mature )
14.9K 525 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...