๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ

2K 89 16
By yungslimelifee

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝗯𝗯𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀 | 𝟮𝟮

"You want me to take him?" Bobbi asked
"Nah, he ite."

"You sure?" She asked while shaking his bottle.

"Yea if you hurry up he'll stop cryin."

"Okay cs you being smart." She rolled her eyes before giving him the bottle. "Wea yo nigga at?"

"Ion have a nigga. Kezia don't got no daddy either, fuck him."

"You was just in love da other day. What happened to allat?"

"Man det shit won't love it was delusion. I was hopin' he was gone do betta fa us cs dets what he told me but he lied."

"I been told you what was up wimme." He shrugged "Mmhm but I was being loyal."

"Look wea det got you."

"Is you done being in yo hoe phase?"

"Ian got no hoes i'm just havin' my fun."

"Okay Roman"

"What youn believe me Bobbi?"

"No I don't. You be wit so many successful people doin' real shit I know you lost count of yo bodies a long ass time ago."

"Man we grown, niggas don't give a fuck 'bout a body count nomo."

"Well I do, personally ion want no burnt out ass nigga det stick they dick in anything walkin."

"Iono what you heard 'bout me but ian just fuckin' anything. I get checked onna regular ian no dirty ass nigga."

"Yea I hear you. I can't even remember da last time we seen each other but you ain't have dis kinda energy I know det."

"Ian no home wrecker. You was posta be happy witcho family so I let you be."

Bobbi like the way RJ cared for her son. He was so patient and gentle with him. Tank was the total opposite, he got irritated with Kezia quickly.

He always left Bobbi to do the hard stuff because he couldn't handle it himself.

"I wasn't happy Roman allat shit was fake. Na I just wanna move on from Demario. He left me so dets just what it is." She shrugged

"I wouldn't do no shit like det to you."

"You leave Georgia all da time n be gone fa months at a time. I can't do no long distance shit."

"So come wimme then. I know you tired a seein' da same shit errday cs I was. You can bring Kezia witchu too."

"Mmm iono det just seem kinda sudden."

"You need some change in yo life. Ian no stranger either, we been knowin' each other since diapers."

"Imma think about it."
"Ite"

"Is he sleep?"

"Hell yea" RJ responded taking the bottle out his mouth. "Imma take him to your mom. She said she wanted him for the night."

"Ite"

She grabbed his diaper bag and took him from RJ before leaving the room. Bobbi walked down the sidewalk then knocked on their door.

"He just fell asleep, he prolly gone be back up inna few hours to eat again."

"Okay, good night baby."

"Night ma" She responded after giving her the baby and his things.

As Bobbi walked back to their room she got butterflies in her stomach. She had a feeling something would happen between them so the thought of it was making her anxious.

Bobbi pushed the door handle down and entered the room. She then closed the door behind her and walked in the bedroom.

"He good?"
"Yup" She responded sitting on the bed.

"You tryna smoke wimme?" He asked "Yea"

"Come on"

He grabbed his rolling tray then they went on the balcony. While RJ rolled his blunt Bobbi looked at him nervously.

RJ gave her a new feeling, a feeling Tank never gave her even when their relationship was fresh. He just gave off a mature grown man vibe and she liked that a lot.

"Hmm" He gave her the blunt and lighter. Bobbi put it up to her lips and lit it before pulling from it.

"Why yeen talkin?" RJ asked "Iono" She shrugged

"I make you nervous a sum?"

"A lil bit." She answered truthfully. "Yeen gotta be nervous we just chillin."

"You was talkin' allat hot shit innem messages but you real quiet na." He added causing her to choke.

"Iono what you tammat twin." She coughed

"Bet you don't."

"Oh ian no scary ass hoe na." She responded passing back to him. "Actions speak louder than words shawty."

"Roman you- you really sumn else boy." She smirked "I'm tryna get innem guts but you playin."

Bobbi's mouth dropped then he started chuckling. "Mmm"

They passed the blunt back and forth to each other until it was finished. They sat and talked for a little then went back inside.

"Oue" Bobbi spoke as her head started spinning.

"Ian even know I was high til I just stood up, fuck."

"You a light weight." RJ spoke laying on his bed.

"Damn you not gone lay wimme?"
"I'm already layin' down, you come ova hea."

She tried to sit down he pulled her on his lap.

RJ grabbed Bobbi by her next and pulled her closer to him. She kissed his lips then pulled away as they locked eyes. He kissed her again which turned into a tongue kiss.

--

"Damn i'm fat as fuck. It's hot, i'm tired." Najah spoke "On god. I feel like i'm finna pass out. Egypt you lucky we love you girl."

"Still don't like you Bobbi."
"Oh excuse me then."

Bobbi and Najah got a little ahead of the group as they had a conversation.

"What you do last night?"

"Mmcht bitch lemme tell you. He was on some lil kid ass shit nigga was playin' wit my coochie n teasin' me n shit."

"Eww"

"Man he blew my high so fast. He betta be glad he made me cum a few times or he woulda been cut da fuck off."

"So nun else happened?"
"Hell no, he said ian ready. Whatever det mean."

"Mmm I hate dis fa you best."

"Yea me too, he carryin' Kezia heavy ass tho so ian trippin' too bad."

"The baby carrier is CRAZYYYY!"

"He wanna be a step daddy so bad so imma let him shit I need help anyway."

"Hold my hand best friend." Najah spoke putting her hand out. "Okay"

"I wanna go to some gift shops n buy stuff. They can go get on them rides n shit."

Najah and Bobbi went in a few gift shops while everybody else walked around the park. Najah wasn't really feeling it so Bobbi walked around with her to keep her company.

"I've never been so uncomfortable in my own body before Bobbi."

"Ian gone lie n tell you it get better cs it don't but your pregnancy gone go by so quick, trust me."

"What you mean it don't get better?"

"You only gone get bigger by the day. Everything gone be uncomfortable until. Few months after birth."

"Mmcht oh my god! Can't believe I got, GOT."

"Hell me either you gone love yo lil baby to death tho. Wonder what he want." She spoke answering the phone. "Yea?"

"Wea you at? Kezia cryin' fa you."

"Give him his binky."
"Man heon want det shit, come get em."

"Okay we finna come."

"Ite" He responded then she hung up. "He so damn fine chile!"

"Dis is too weird fa me." Najah shook her head.

"You'll get over it." She waved her off.

Najah and Bobbi paid for their items then met up with them to get food.

"Mommy ion want food from here." Najah spoke

"Me either" Bobbi agreed "Well this what Egypt want so y'all can leave and we'll meet up later."

"Okay"

They had already been there for a few hours and did a few things. Everybody was tired but Egypt, she was excited and definitely not ready to go.

Tomorrow would be their last day at Disney World and they were going to Animal Kingdom.

"What you wanna eat?" RJ asked grabbing Bobbi's hand. "You" She mumbled

"Huh? Ian hear you."

"Umm I said iono."

"You inna mood fa anything specific?"
"You"

"Why you keep whisperin? I can't hear you Bobbi you gotta speak up."

"I said wings."

"Ite we'll find you sum inna area."

"I don't want wings, we always eat wings!" Najah whined "Why is you being a crybaby 'bout some damn wings?"

"RJ you been mean to me da whole trip just hush fa I get pissed off at you. Baby what you wanna eat?" She asked walking off with Boogie.

"I heard what you said too, yeen slick muhfucka."

"When I say sum to you?"

"Bobbi you know what i'm tammat bro. Say dets shit witcho chest next time."

"No cs last oue boy last night you played in my face so fuckin' bad!"

"How?"

"First of all you playin' wit my coochie like we 16 then you ain't wanna fuck knowin' you got me horny. Sittin' there teasin' me n shit."

"I know what i'm doin. I do what I do fa a reason, relax you gone get yo time."

"I move on quick so you betta act fast."

"Chill out"

--

"I want my godson, is my baby sleep?" Najah asked after RJ opened the door. "Nah he wide awake I just took em out da bath."

"If you take em you keep em fa da night best."

"I am, I needa cuddle wit somebody. Boogie on his dumb ass game."

"Okay"

Bobbi put a sleeper on him and kissed his cheek a few times before sending him with Najah for the night.

Once they were along things were awkward again which made Bobbi uncomfortable.

"I'm finna shower so don't get in."

"I'm gettin' in witchu." RJ responded taking his shirt off. "To tease me again? Nah i'm good."

"Ian finna tease you I did enough a det last night."

RJ walked up to her and kissed her lips before taking her shirt off her. He then pushed her back on the bed and proceeded to take her pants off.

"Put it in." He spoke after pulling his jeans and boxers down. Bobbi did what she was told then he began thrusting into her.

"Ugh- RJ!"

"Yo shit so tight." He groaned looking down at her. She pulled him closer and put her arms around him. RJ kissed and sucked on her neck while giving her slow, deep strokes.

"Fuck"

He was bigger than she was used to so she did feel a little discomfort for a few minutes.

"Open yo eyes n look at me." He spoke grabbing her face. Bobbi opened her eyes and made direct eye contact with him.

"Tell me how I make you feel mama."

"So good!" She whimpered "Tell me you love me." He spoke pinning her arms above her head.

"I love you!"
"How much?" He asked but she didn't respond.

"Huh?" He asked again shoving the whole thing inside her. "Ahh! I love you so much!"

"Mmm" RJ grunted feeling her grip. "I love you too." He responded letting her hands go.

"Move yo hand na, dis da only time imma tell you." RJ moved her hand off his stomach then she started gripping the sheets.

"Shit Bobbi!"

"Go faster!"

RJ pushed her legs by her head and began slamming into her. Bobbi screamed and tried to run but she couldn't.

"Good girl" He pulled out then rubbed his penis on her clit causing her to flinch. Without saying anything he threw her on her stomach and slid back inside her.

"What happened to allat shit you was talkin?" He asked in her ear. "Yeen got shit to say na."

"Wait" She dragged out grabbing his arm again.

"What I tell you Bobbi?" RJ pinned her arms to the bed and repeatedly slammed into her causing her to kick her feet.

"Okay- i'm sorryyy!"

"Ain't no sorry."
"I'm finna cum."

"Wait on me, wea you want it at?"

"Leave it in."

He continued to thrust into her while talking in her ear. Once they both came he pulled out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 57K 56
"You helped me ๐„๐’๐‚๐€๐๐„" | ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐–ฝ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’๐—„๐—‚๐—‹๐–บ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ 2020-
282K 6.8K 31
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
787K 43.5K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
286K 9.1K 27
๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น- ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ. ion proof read fuck yall and them errorsโค๏ธ.