One Piece x child!Reader

By _anne-X

What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! •... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX

Chapter V

2.3K 69 22
By _anne-X

A man was sharpening a large axe. It was a sort of arm prosthetic. "I understand you sent four of my Marines to the infirmary", the man explained to Zoro. He was standing next to the blonde man from earlier and (y/n). The green haired man obviously had a lot of questions about the young girl being here. "Without drawing a blade, I might add."

The man with the metallic jaw looked at his axe-hand. "Impressive", he commented. "I didn't want to make a mess", replied Zoro nonchalantly.

"Roronoa Zoro", Morgan said, rolling his name on his tongue. "The Demon", he chuckled. "Most feared pirate hunter in the East Blue. Mmh. I'd say you live up to your reputation", he complimented.

'Why am I here, again?', (y/n) thought. She silently observed the situation. There were two windows, but it would be stupid to try and jump out of those. (A/n: *cough cough* Luffy and Nami *cough cough cough*) And then, there was the door, guarded by a little bit too much Marines for her liking. Great, it seems like she's stuck here until it ends.

"If it's all the same, I'll take my money and go", Zoro said, referring to the dead body in the sack next to him.

"You'll collect your bounty," Morgan started, walking down the few steps that distanced them. "but the penalty for assaulting a Marine is seven days strung up in the yard." The axe-handed man's eyes flickering to (y/n).

'Shoot, that's why I'm here', the (h/c) haired girl thought. "No food or water", Morgan finished. "Isn't that a big exaggerated?", (y/n) spoke up. "I'm literally a kid."

"Usually, kids don't knock out my men", Morgan told her. (Y/n) rolled her eyes. She had a plan anyway.

"You can try to arrest me, but your brat'll be the first one I kill", Zoro threatened. "Hey! He can't speak to me that way!", the ugly haircut man barked, looking at the unfazed Zoro and (y/n) who was holding back a laugh.

As he whined, he stepped forward but was stopped by his father who swung his axe at him. He backed away, tripping on his own feet and falling. He quickly got back to his feet, replacing his hair.

"I like you", Morgan smiled at Zoro. "And you, little girl, you have guts. That's great." (Y/n) raised a brow and looked at the man with the metallic jaw with disdain.

"Oh, we should be working for the same team", Morgan told them both, walking around them and placing his 'normal' hand on Zoro's shoulder. He leaned close to his ear and whispered "You'd make a hell of a Marine",

Morgan stepped away from the green haired man to look down at (y/n). "And we could teach you". "Ew. No. I would rather pull out my eyes with a rusty fork", she replied with no hesitation.

Zoro hummed before answering "Kind of got my own thing going on. Doesn't leave much time for playing dress-up".

Morgan looked away from them. "It's a shame to lose a man of your talents since you won't be able to collect a bounty at any Marine base once I get the word out", Morgan told Zoro as he walked in front of the two. "And if I were you, I would take the opportunity to have a decent life", he told (y/n).

Morgan looked at her up and down. She wasn't looking the most elegant, but still. How dare he talk to her that way?

"I'll give you both another chance. So what's it gonna be? A new career? A new life?" Morgan chuckled. "Or the yard?"

Zoro looked at (y/n) who looked at him, too. "Seven days?" He looked back at Morgan. "I could catch up on my sleep."

(Y/n) looked around at the Marines in front of the big wooden door. "Someone has a rusty fork? You know, for my eyes?"

There were no stars in the sky. Only the bright moon that lit up the boat where Luffy and Koby were laying. "I can't stop thinking about that fight", the lavender haired boy admitted.

"That guy was amazing", Luffy thought out loud. "And what's with the third sword? I mean, where does it even go?", he wondered. "And the kid. Did you see how much determination she had in her eyes? All this to help her friend."

"No", Koby stopped him. "They had to defend that little girl from the Marines who were supposed to be protecting her", he explained. "It doesn't make any sense."

"If there are good pirates and bad pirates, then there are gonna be good Marines and bad Marines too", Luffy replied. He turned his head to look at Koby. "You'll be one of the good ones", he reassured.

"Maybe Alvida was right", Koby kept sulking. "I don't know anything about the world."

"But you were her prisoner", Luffy remarked. "Yeah, but I knew who I was. Now I have no idea", he answered, looking up at the sky.

Luffy stared at him with a concerned look. "Koby!" He sat up, his eyes still glued on his friend. "I need to get into the base and find that map, and I could use some help."

Koby turned his head to look at Luffy who had his usual bright smile. "You want me to help you steal from the Marines?", he asked incredulously. "No, of course not", Luffy corrected, placing his hand on Koby's shoulder.

"How about you help me... get the boat ready?", the boy in a straw hat proposed. "You can handle that, right?"

"I guess so", Koby accepted. Luffy patted his shoulder before taking his hand off. "What are you gonna do?"Koby asked. Luffy thought for a second before noticing a hole in the wall just above the water. "I'm working on that."

The sun was back in the sky, warming up the town. Inside the Marine base, Helmeppo, 'Ugly-Hair' for (y/n), walked in the place where the two persons that attacked Marines were kept. He was followed by two other Marines.

"Beautiful morning, isn't it?", he stated mockingly. "A bit hot for my taste though", he added, stopping in front of Zoro and (y/n).

The green haired was, like he said, catching on his sleep while the younger girl was attached too, her feet not even touching the sand on the floor.

"The great Demon", Helmeppo chuckled. "With his little devil right there", he chuckled some more. "More like two misbehaving puppies tied up in the backyard."

Zoro looked up slightly at him. Helmeppo leaned over to be eye-to-eye. "What do you say, puppy? Do you want to do a trick for me?", he mocked the swordless swordsman. (Y/n) was watching from the corner of her eyes.

"Sit up and beg", he ordered. "Mmh?", he waited. Zoro suddenly grunted and that frightened the Marine who stepped back and unseated his sword. In fact, it wasn't his but Zoro's white katana.

(Y/n) would have laughed at the lack of courage this man had, but when she saw what he had in hand, she frowned.

"Put it down!"Zoro ordered furiously with gritted teeth. "Ooh. What's so special about this old thing? Hmm?" Helmeppo asked ironically, playing with the katana.

Zoro looked at him with a dead stare. "Enjoy these seven days. 'Cause when I get down from here, you'll be the one begging", he threatened. "When you get down? You think my father's gonna let you go?", the blonde man scoffed.

"You are going to die in this yard", Helmeppo assured, turning around to leave. When he did so, something caught (y/n)'s eye. "Hey, wait! That's mine, you thief!" she accused.

Helmeppo turned around and sheathed the katana. "What? Oh, you mean this?" he asked, lifting up (y/n's) shoulder bag. He searched in the bag. Three objects caught his eye; a stuffed bunny, a stuffed cat and a teddy bear. He pulled the cat one out by the ear.

(Y/n) flinched and hissed because of a sudden pain in her own ear. It went unnoticed by Helmeppo, but not by Zoro. "Don't hold her that way!" (Y/n) demanded.

The blonde man chuckled and walked away with the two other Marines. Neither of them noticed that the teddy bear was now laying on the sand. Once they were out of view, the bear stood up by itself and got up to (y/n).

Zoro raised a brow at the scene. "What's your name, kid?" The young girl turned her head to look at him. "(Y/n)", she answered. "and you're Zoro. Why does everyone know who you are?"

"Long story", he dodged the question. The bear was struggling to reach (y/n) ropes to free her. "Climb on my legs", (y/n) suggested. She felt the questioning stare of the man next to her.

She looked over at him and shrugged. "Long story."

Seeing that the teddy bear was having a hard time freeing the girl, Zoro stated "I think we have time"

(Y/n) was walking in the coldness of the night in a forest. She looked tired and hungry, but she kept advancing. She had her shoulder bag. In it were the three plushies.

She arrived in a field. She stopped for a moment, her (h/c) hair floating in the wind. Out of energy, she let her legs go, falling on her back. She turned her head to look at the stuffed animals scattered next to her.

"I'm sorry... I couldn't protect you...", she whispered as she looked at the dirt getting on the soft fabric. Her stomach growled and she closed her (e/c) eyes, waiting for the pain to stop a little.

When she opened her eyes, the moon was bright. Brighter than she'd ever seen it. As if it was whispering to her, the wind gently pushed the grass away, revealing an odd looking form.

It was a kind of... fruit? It was dark purple, almost black, with golden stripes. (Y/n) reached for it and took it in her hand. She inspected it under the moonlight. The golden stripes shone with the white light.

(Y/n) didn't know the name of this thing, but it looked like something she had read in a book back at the library. Was it a... devil fruit? It looked like it.

"You found a devil fruit while on the verge of death and ate it?" Zoro questioned to be sure he had understood that well.

"Yup. The bunny is called Fluff, the cat is called stitch and here," (y/n) motioned to the teddy bear who still tried to find a way to free her. "This is Boar."

"They're friends that I swore to protect with my life."

________________________

Heyyy

Bro, I wanted to post this before Halloween

It is November 5th

ANYWAY

I got to write a glimpse of (y/n's) background yayyy

A big big thank you to those who commented on this story

I swear it motivates me so much and I for real almost cried reading some of them

*huge inhale* AAAAAAAUUUGGHHHH ILYSM

I have too much things to do I think I might die

List of things I gotta do today:

• Duolingo (Spanish or vanish)

• Finish to sew a diy zebra out of a pair of socks (don't ask)

• Finish a project on the Precambrian

• Read a novel for English class

• Read a novel for French class

Questions? Comments?
(On this story, not the list above)

Okiii byeee

Words: 1943

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 26 26
This is a One piece fic I made in school, it involves a lot of my ocs and Scenarios I thought of in my head. Rayna is a 14 year old winged Demi wolf...
165K 3.2K 55
Hey guys! This is My first Onepiece fanfic. Well, I've been thinking of this fic for a long time and I think it's pretty cool so I decided to start t...
79.6K 3.3K 9
So this one was requested, I don't intend on making it a very long story but we'll see where it goes. It's a Modern AU and Luffy will have four big b...
9.9K 337 19
Female Y/n Bad spelling sometimes (A lot) So some basic things to go over. Y/n is 14. Their will be no shipping in this. This is child/ teen x one p...