๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ

2.3K 93 5
By yungslimelifee

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"I don't like you." Egypt spoke mugging Bobbi.

"Don't care, i'm never comin' up off ya sister tho baby."

"Y'all annoyin" Najah spoke "I'm glad we almost there. I'll never choose to do a road trip instead of flyin' ever again."

Kerri invited Bobbi and Kezia on the trip because she hadn't seen them in a while and wanted to spend some time with them.

"Mir black ass shoulda came."

"Yea but he got more important things to be doing wit his shawty as he call her."

"I love the way he love Nasia, it's so cute." Bobbi added "Yea me too, I can't believe he got a soft side for somebody."

"I miss my man y'all. It's been a long five hours without him."

"So you just don't care about us, huh?" Her mom asked. "I mean I do but I just miss him. I hate it when we apart I be so anxious."

"Aww ain't that sweet?"

"Wish I had a man to miss." Bobbi shook her head. "I mean I miss him but he not my man he fa da streets real bad."

"Most def" Najah agreed "Not too much."

"I'm glad you're getting time away from him. Sometimes you gotta leave a guy alone because they think you won't."

"Yea he definitely thought that. I'm not goin' back unless he talkin' about being a better boyfriend and father. Preferably father, ian too pressed over da relationship."

"He was there throughout my whole pregnancy but I still felt like I was doing everything alone. Iono I just woulda thought he'd at least put Kezia first." Bobbi continued

"Men have weird ways. Don't let him stress you out Bobbi."

"I be tryin' not to ma."

"That's not yo mama!" Egypt spoke hitting Bobbi.

"Hey! Cut it out y'all been going at it the whole ride. I'm sick of it."

"Betta be glad yo mammy saved you." Bobbi mumbled then Egypt stuck her tongue out at her.

About an hour later they made it to their resort and met up with the guys.

"Man yo brother betta stay on his side of da room dets all I know." Bobbi spoke "Bitch y'all grew up together, stop it."

"What det mean? RJ always been fine. My son need a new pappy!"

"Don't piss me off Bobbi."

Since they were younger Bobbi had a crush on RJ she just never said anything because he was older than her.

"And he grown, grown yea he finna be my son step daddy for sure."

"And he be slidin' up on my story n likin' it too. I know he want alla dis!"

"I'm finna tell my mama on y'all nasty asses."

"Ma know da vibessss! Imma chill out tho ion need you too deep in our business. Roman!"

"What you need?" He asked approaching them.

"Can you take this inside for me please? It's too heavy." She responded referring to her suitcase.

"Yea I got you."

As he walked away with it Bobbi followed behind him with her tongue out. "Worrisome" Najah mumbled "Ma"

"Yes ma'am?" She asked as Najah followed her to her room. "You know about Bobbi n RJ?"

"They both told me they innocently flirt sometimes. RJ wanted to take her on a date until he found out she was pregnant and in a relationship."

"Wow ain't nobody told me nothin!"

"Chile I just mind my business. Your dad and her dad don't like it but hey they're grown now so we really can't do much."

"Ain't no tellin' what's gone happen in that room tonight." Her mom cackled with her tongue out.

"Eww- ma" Najah straight faced her. "Sorry, go settle in your room. Egypt wanna go get in the pool for a little bit."

"Okay"

Najah went to her and Boogie's room seeing him sleep on the bed.

"How da fuck do he fall asleep so damn fast?"

"Bae get up we finna go get inna pool."
"Ite" He responded still lying in the same spot.

"Get yo ass up!" She raised her voice smacking his butt. "Aye cuh chill out wit allat gay shit."

"Bet you got yo ass up tho."

Najah changed into her bathing suit then took a few pictures in the mirror.

"Damn I can't post these I look fat as fuck. Lemme suck it in n retry." She spoke doing just that.

"Baby gone be a linebacker."
"On god" She agreed

Najah was going on 9 weeks and her stomach was really firm and poked out a little. She didn't know why she was showing so early.

--

"Boy stop splashin' me! I just got these lashes done." Najah spoke running away from her brother. "Why you runnin?" He laughed chasing her.

"Daddy get him!" Najah whined "Leave yo sister alone."

"Nah we grown na. He can't save you nomo."

"Why am I the target? I wasn't even botherin' you fat head!"

"Cs youn fuck wimme nomo dets why."

"RJ yes I do. You my brother imma forever fuck witchu."

"Nah you been actin' weird ignorin' me n shit. It's cool tho."

"I'm sorry, can I have a hug?" She asked walking back towards him. As soon as she got close enough to him he hugged her and took her under water with him.

She pushed him off her then came from under the water.

"I don't like yo ass RJ. You weird as fuck." She spoke going towards the steps to get out.

Boogie got up and brought her a towel then helped her dry her face.

"You know she gone cry." Boogie laughed "She be ite." RJ waved him off.

"Roman you know you wrong." Kerri shook her head. "Damn I can't play wit ha na?"

"No you cannot cs ion play witchu like det, fuck?"

"I apologize Najah I was just playin' witchu I won't tryna make you mad."

"Mmhm"

Najah sat in a chair and dried her braids. She was trying not to get too mad because he was just playing but she was still irritated.

"Can I please have some?" Najah asked putting her hand out. Her mom gave her the bag of veggie straws so she grabbed a handful and gave it back. "Thanks"

"Kezia you barely have teeth." She laughed "He snatched that one out my hand so I just let him have it."

"Mama mamaaa!" Kezia dragged out seeing Bobbi walking up to them. "Boy no stay over there." She responded getting in the pool while her and Egypt held hands.

"Oh they getting along now. It's about damn time."

"Yea I be sick of them."

"Who he on the phone with?" Kerri asked pointing to Boogie. "Probably his mom, she's upset we didn't go to Alabama for Thanksgiving. We're gonna go for Christmas instead."

"Oh y'all could've still went. I'm sure Egypt would've been fine."

"She told Boogie if he didn't come they won't gone be friends nomo."

"Oh- never mind then."

"Ion feel good." She sighed "What's wrong?"

"I'm nauseous again." Najah answered truthfully.
"Hmm" Her mom hummed with a grin on her face.

"Yea ma, you was right. But don't tell nobody. Especially not daddy ian ready for that conversation yet."

Kerri started smiling which quickly turned into her silently crying. Najah rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Ma, please you being so dramatic. Stop before they see you."

"Okay" She responded wiping her face. "Congratulations baby"

"Thank you"

"How far are you?"

"Almost nine weeks. I found out a few weeks ago tho."

"We'll talk more later. Egypt wanna go eat after this. You have any suggestions?"

"Let's go the Rainforest Cafe. I think she'll like that a lot."

"Eww ma look at them!" Najah pointed at RJ and Bobbi. "Najah mind your business and stop being so nosey."

"This ain't right, i'm tellin' her daddy."
"Don't be a snitch."

--

After they sang happy to Egypt they got their food. She was satisfied and enjoying herself. The next day they were gonna actually go to Disney World so she could do everything she wanted.

"Chicken tenders, really?" Bobbi questioned "Yea I had to get sum I know taste good for sure. Ion wanna get sick." Najah responded whispering the last part.

"Oh okay, how you feel right now tho?"

"I'm fine right now. At the pool I really didn't feel good. I think I just needed to eat cs even if i'm not hungry obviously they are."

Najah didn't know if she wanted a boy or a girl she just wanted to go full term and girl birth to a healthy baby.

"You still don't know?"
"Ion think we wanna find out until we have it."

"So no bs?"
"Bs?" Najah scrunched her face up.

"Baby shower bitch." She whispered "Ohhhh! Yea we gone have one it's just gone be neutral colored."

"Let me plan it."

"Of course"

Bobbi was learning how to be an event planner. Najah has seen her work before and liked it a lot. Not just because they were friends either but because she really did a good job.

It the moment it was a side job because she hadn't perfected it yet but she loved doing it.

"When you gone announce?"

"When they get them invitations in 6-7 months. We'll pick up onnis conversation later on I feel like people listenin."

"Okay"

Everybody was in their own conversations but she still felt like they could hear them.

"Open yo gift I got you E." Boogie spoke putting the gift bag on the table. "Okay"

Egypt put her hand in the bag and pulled the box out. "Thank you Boogie!" She had a big smile on her face then gave him a hug. "You welcome li one."

"Just spoiled, she did not need them. What 7 y'all know got AirPod Max?" Najah asked "Egypt so stop hatin' on ha." He defended

"She better not break em or imma break her ass." Kerri spoke "You not gone touch my baby." Roman spoke

"Well yo baby bet not break em like I said. We really appreciate you Boogie."

"It's nun"

"What you get me Najah?"

"This trip."
"Mmcht ugh" Egypt rolled her eyes sitting down.

"Fine i'k just lyin." She rolled her eyes getting the card from her purse. Najah gave her the card then she opened it.

"$50 for Roblox?" She gasped "Yes, don't use it up cs i'm not buyin' you no more no time soon."

"Thanks favorite sister!"

Egypt gave her a hug and kiss before going to Bobbi to collect her gift.

"Ehh it's decent." She shrugged "Oh girl i'll take my Uggs back then, hand em hea." Bobbi responded putting her hand out.

"No, no I want it. Thank you Bobbi."
"You welcome witcho spoiled self."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด.
546K 25.4K 32
"Aษดแด… I แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡๏น ส™แดœแด› I sแดกแด‡แด€ แด›แด Gแดแด… I แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด." ๏นฃ MN - ๐™‡๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ๐™‰๐™–๐™ž๐™ž ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
125K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”
3.3M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด