WORLD DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM

ZNDY123 द्वारा

While returning home from a boring day of work, a black hole opened up in front of John and sucked him in. Be... अधिक

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160

136-140

58 3 1
ZNDY123 द्वारा

Chapter 136

****

Blake was training his and Ross’s men in the new fleet after completing the latest consignment to the south,

Ross gave him a report that was addressed to him,

Blake read the report, smiled and commented, "It seems there will be stormy days ahead . Of course, it is only applicable to our enemies . I was anyway getting bored with raiding all those petty pirates these days . "

Ross reminded him, "That can wait for later, We will first travel north and occupy that island first . It will be our base in case of emergencies . We still have a few days, From what I know from Jake, it will take Duke Fjord’s men 10 days at least as they will most likely be preparing for war . It would be better to have a base there first . "

Blake laughed as he remembered, "Hahaha, Yes, Yes, I almost forgot about the island in dreams of smacking the face of that arrogant Duke with these new weapons . I guess we will toast those Monsters over there first and then the ass of our enemies . "

Ross nodded and gave him a letter, "Get ready immediately . We have immediate orders from Lord John, so we don’t have time to slack . we will go to that island first thing in the morning . I have already prepared all the supplies for our Journey, your men are loading all the goods in the ships . Meanwhile, All the new and upgraded weapons have been installed on the ships as well . There are a lot of preventive measures taken this time around . "

The first thing Blake reacted to was . "Hey, are you the captain or am I the captain? And how come even my men are listening to you already in just a few days?"

Blake’s subordinate, Bran the captain of one of the ships answered, "Boss, he has bribed them with those new wines provided by Count John . He also gave some potion to them which will help them at night . I wonder where he gets all these crazy things . "

Blake cussed as he heard Bran, "Damn these traitors, already behaving as if they are soldiers of North-frontier Domain . "

One of the other captain named Judd cussed as he drank the Moon wine, "Stop your nagging, We know you have a barrel full of that new wine you bought last time secretly with Ross . "

Blake cursed as he heard from Judd, "Damn it, I can’t even trust this new boy . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Bran hesitated and spoke as he heard Blake, "Boss, it was actually me who told them about your barrel . "

Blake rolled his eyes as he heard him, He sighed and asked Ross, "Well, give me that letter . "

Blake read the letter and gave serious orders this time around, "Okay, you bastards, this time we will be hunting some exotic species up in the north . Last time when we were chased by the Duke and royal dogs, I mean last time when we were adventuring up north, we lost a lot of men and barely survived so this is time for payback to those assholes . This time we will be toasting them with our new weapons and having them for dinner . We will also create a base for Lord John this time over there so that we can have a backup base in case of emergencies . We will have a lot of travel this time around . Meanwhile, our war with Duke Fjord is near so I hope every one of you gives your 110 percent this time around . We only have 10 days before Duke Fjord launches his attacks in the seas . Are you guys ready for some action?"

Judd spoke in drunken manners as he heard him, "I don’t know, well I am going anyway as I would like to roast those monsters . Especially that 3 colored bird . That ass of a bird almost made me into dinner last time around . "

Blake Facepalmed as he thought, ’Once again one of these assholes ruined this lord’s awesome speech . ’

Bran commented as he heard, "Boss, though the speech wasn’t awesome but I will always be supporting you . "

One of the new boys named Swann from Ross’s team roared as soon as he heard Blake, "Yes, Boss, I am ready . "

He was a bit confused as he saw that no one was reacting . Judd laughed and spoke, "I guess you are new boy . You will learn with time . "

Blake almost had tears in his eyes as he heard Swann .

Blake sighed and spoke in a grave tone as he left without saying anything, "Anyway, all of you, be ready by tomorrow . We will depart at dawn tomorrow . So be prepared for the journey, I don’t want any problems later on . "

This time all of his men roared when they heard him, "Yes, Boss . "

Judd and Bran then started giving orders after Blake left, "Come we have a lot to do before our departure . "

Swann was a bit confused after watching this scene . Bran smiled as he watched Swann .

Ads by Pubfuture

Judd smiled and explained to the kid, "You see we don’t like his arrogant speeches so we always keep his speeches under control . You will understand with time . Anyway, back to work kid . "

****

The journey towards the northland seas .

Ross smiled as he breathed the sea air for the first time .

Blake asked him as he saw Ross on board enjoying the view, "So this is the first for you, eh?"

Ross nodded and expressed his thoughts, "It is quite beautiful . I bet it would be exciting adventuring in the seas . "

Blake reminded him as he thought nostalgically, "Don’t fall for its beauty or you will someday be swallowed by it if you are immersed in it way too much . This sea is filled with immense wealth and dangers . "

Blake then asked Judd, "Judd, are all the preparations for the sea monsters done?"

Judd answered, "Already done, Let those monsters come, all they will eat is shit or those ballistas . Here, already one of those hydras are coming for our ships . The northern seas are quite dangerous compared to eastern seas . "

Blake smiled and answered, "Well, it is still better than those monsters on the islands . These are still manageable most of those times . You are only itching to use those ballistas . "

Judd grinned and spoke, "Aren’t you excited as well, boss?"

Ross shook his head and broke Judd’s happiness, "Nah, he already tried them . But I guess he too is interested in using them live in the seas . "

Blake nodded and gave permission, "I guess its a bit of both . Okay, you can just use that ballista once the situation in the sea changes . Let that Kid Swann have a shot from that weapon . "

Judd smiled and didn’t agree as he thought, ’I guess he wants to groom this kid early on and let him have a feeling of using this weapon . ’

Judd nodded and called Swann, "Kid today is your lucky day, you will be the first guy to inaugurate this weapon on the main ship . Make sure to learn about its operations from Mark and use it when our scout spots a wild beast in the sea . You will shoot first and think later, don’t get mesmerized by their beauty . They are very dangerous . The Island we are going to is the same . Small animals are more dangerous over there as many of them are poisonous . And as those animals can survive in such a dangerous habitat, they would naturally be dangerous . I lost quite a few men over there . However this time, it’s our turn to reign terror to those beasts"

Swann thought as he saw that Blake too nodded and gave him permission to shoot at the hydra .

He thought, ’I guess I am quite lucky this time around to have Captain Blake as our admiral . I won’t be wasting this opportunity given by Boss . To become stronger I have to use all the opportunities that are available to me . ’

Chapter 137

Swann nodded after hearing him, "I already know how to operate the ballista, that was the first thing I was taught by Mark first thing before leaving . So you don’t need to worry about it, Judd . I would be careful with all the beast up here in the north . "

The scout reminded Swann as he saw that they were busy in their conversation, "Get ready boy, you need to shoot that hydra as it has already approached us . Make sure to aim it correctly and then shoot it without any hesitation . "

Suddenly out of one of the ships, A ballista was shot and soon later Swann to fired at the hydra .

Judd laughed and spoke watching everyone’s face, "Hahahaha, I never said, I won’t shoot from the other ship . Well, Boy, you still marked the first shot from the main ship . Kid, you are quite lucky as most of the time Blake would monopolize the first shot of the main ships whether it is Bows or magical equipments . "

Meanwhile, Swann’s shot hit the hydra in the eye while Judd’s shot hit Traveled in water at the wild blue whale-shark in the water that was coming for one of the ships from a blind spot .

Both the beasts were pierced through their bodies and died with in a second . Watching this Swann was quite shocked after watching that shark . It was the first for him to see such a big shark while at the same time he was quite shocked by Judd’s keen observation and instincts in detecting that moving fortress .

Judd commented and smoked his cigarette after his first shot of the Ballista, "Damn this feels so good, no hassle, easy kills . Get ready Josh . Get one of the hooks and get those bodies we will be having these beasts for some days . "

Judd then continued and explained to both Ross and Swann, "Usually we would have to mobilize a lot if this occurred previously in the northern seas . This time we were quite lucky as we had the ballistas and can have a worry-free ride to that island . "

Ross then asked Judd, "So how many days would it take to reach there?"

Judd thought and spoke, "Last time It took us 2 days to reach there because of all the problems we faced in the seas while fighting with duke Fjord on a constant basis . This time with these ballistas deterring the Sea beasts and looking at the speed of this ship, I think we will reach there within a day . as we were already up in north when we started this journey, it won’t take long . The real problem will start after we enter that island . "

Ross smiled as thought about the guns he received just before leaving from John and Taylor, "You guys won’t have to worry about our safety on that island, this time we have quite a big surprise for everyone . Lord John gave us a very valuable parting gift as he was more cautious and urgently loaded them in our fleet . Additionally, this is a very important mission for us strategically . A base in the sea would be a very big addition and a safety net to us . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Judd was a bit confused but then nodded, "Of course, A base there would be a heaven for us . Most of the people won’t even dare to follow us there in fear of making a lot of losses just from their numerous sea fights with monsters . "

Blake then commented as he saw Swann’s shot, "Good Work Kid, You didn’t hesitate to shoot . This is a good sign as a shooter . I guess we will have hydra’s meat tonight thanks to you . There will be more of those to come . So don’t slack already as we are only halfway there . "

Blake then said to Ross, "You won’t have to worry about our journey to the northlands, My men have it covered already . You will only be responsible for making the base with your men and securing it . I will make sure of the defenses by our men . However, we will need a lot of supplies to make a faster base . "

Ross smiled and as he heard him spoke, "Well, isn’t it good that we have 12 big ships this time around instead of 3 new ships? Well, I also have to look in the island for better supplies . As for supplies you don’t have to worry . We already have important supplies for the initial construction of the base and Ralph’s subordinates have also traveled with us this time so there are not many worries as our base will be prepared much faster with the new mulberry cement . Well, you won’t understand these terms most probably, so in short, we will be constructing our base at that island real fast because of our new agent, Meanwhile, this is a classified material . Additionally, we have most of the items required for making the base So I don’t think there would be any problems . After this base gets stable then Tornwall will send a team from his main workshop with his disciple Tim to look after the military and strategic supplies of this island . "

****

Judd thought nostalgically about their previous journey asked Blake halfway into the travel, "This time the journey is quite relaxed, don’t you think so Blake?"

Blake nodded with a cold expression that reflected his anger in their previous conflict with Duke Fjord, "Yes, this time we aren’t being chased and we have these new weapons so it is quite a relaxed journey . Do you know the legend of Sea Dragon in the northern seas long back? He had created terror long back . However, he never entered the Eastern or Southern Seas because of Climate and the deep oceans in the north . Many say he transformed into other species so as avoid hunt by other races . We were quite naive back then in the tensed situation when I thought of taking those bastards down by searching for the Sea dragon up in north . "

Judd looked suspiciously at Blake, "Isn’t this just a myth? Don’t scare me early on, I still want to live . I am still single you know? As for the previous time, we all thought you were only joking to lighten up the mood and improve the lost moral of our men . "

Blake laughed after he heard Judd, "Hahaha, rest easy, of course it is a myth, I was just joking . I am just wondering of a possibility if the myth is real . "

Judd looked suspiciously at Blake but didn’t say anything .

Swann who was on one of the Ballistas asked, "What if we meet that dragon on our Journey?"

Judd gave a look to Swann as if he was disgusted by Swann question, He thought, ’Why do these assholes want to meet that Sea dragon and bring me early to my Coffin . I am still single you know . Previously this pervert of our captain and now this kid as well is thinking about those unknown beasts . Blake is making quite a bad influence on this kid . ’

Suddenly one of the ships shook because of the powerful waves,

Ads by Pubfuture

The Scout suddenly shouted as he looked through the telescope, "Enemies to the east, enemies to the east, I repeat enemies to the east, approximately 5kms away . They are holding the flags of the Dwarven kingdom . In particular, it is the fleet of Prince Hog’s men . It looks like they are patrolling the area . It looks like they are engaged in a big wild battle with a whole Sea of Sea Serpents . "

Blake nodded as he looked through the telescope and gave orders in a cold tone, "Lets avoid them for now . It seems those dwarves have increased their range of patrols just recently . We will first focus on our mission for now . I want to build that base without any hassles . If they spot us, don’t leave any one of them alive . Increase the speed of the whole fleet for now . "

Judd and Bran nodded without any disagreements .

Brad immediately ordered his men, "Increase the speed of all the ships . If you spot any sea monsters . Toast them, no need to avoid them, We will ram through them . "

The captain of the dwarven ship named Bird ordered everyone in the fleet, "We are going back, no need to patrol this godforsaken place in the north where all these predators roam everywhere . I wonder why the prince wants to scout these lands over here where costs are high while results are none . Give orders to all the ships . we are going back, we have anyway lost a lot of men . It is always better to bribe Fjord and infiltrate them when there is internal turmoil going on . I guess this is because of that new weapon which is creating waves in all the kingdom . We are going back . "

Bird’s Subordinate obliged and saluted, "Yes, Captain . "

Looking at the movements of enemy ships, Boris remarked,

The scout, Boris sighed with relief and remarked as he saw the dwarven fleet leaving the area, "It looks like they are leaving for eastern waters to avoid any mishaps . "

Blake sighed and spoke as he heard the scout, "Hah, good, I was worried about nothing . "

Boris shook his head as he heard Blake and told about the new developments as he looked through the telescope, "Too Early captain . A good bunch of those sea serpents are traveling in our direction . They will reach us in about half an hour . It looks like they are quite angry this time because of their confrontation with the dwarves . They seem quite dangerous . It is good that we have such a good scouting tool . Count John is quite a genius for making such a tool . "

Blake nodded after hearing Boris, "It is always to better to confront Beasts rather than intelligent beings . Our most important priority is the secrecy of this mission . Men get ready for a bloody battle with those sea serpents . You better kill them before they arrive near us . You guys have full freedom to use the ballistas . Go to your stations and make early preparations . As for that Telescope, give it back to me after we reach the city, I need it to peep Wom . . , I mean need to keep it for safe-keeping . "

Boris smiled as he reminded him, "Boss, but Ross ordered me to give it back to him when reached back to the eastern port city . I think he said something about Lord was quite angry with both you and Mr . Eric . "

Blake suspiciously looked at both Boris and Ross and tried to figure out something .

But Ross didn’t even look at Blake in the eye as he shook responsibility off his shoulders .

Blake whispered to Boris as he heard him, "You better give that telescope back to me if you don’t want to get transferred to Judd’s ship . "

He thought, ’Hmph, these guys think that they can take away my fun . I can be as shameless as I can . I am sure that guy Eric is not even giving his Telescope to anyone and protecting it thoroughly while enjoying the beautiful scenery with that telescope . "

Chapter 138

As soon as the Sea of Sea Serpents arrived, they were welcomed with a big barrage of magically powered ballistas this time . There were huge blasts as soon as the Projectiles connected with these lizards . Their Meat was splattered everywhere, while the whole area was full of blood and gore . Swann was quite shocked after watching this sort of confrontation and how the sea serpents aggressively attacked the ships for the first time in his life . All the ships were organized and followed Blake’s orders without any hesitation .

Mark one of the shooter said to Swann as he saw his shocked face, "Be focused kid, it would have been more bloodier if we didn’t have these ballistas with us and this is also the reason why you were allowed to Join us . The seas are beautiful but it is also filled with dangers . You must always remember this .

The Sea Serpent leader was quite alarmed watching this situation and changed their directions as soon as they met a foe which they can’t face, resist or end in mutual destruction .

Judd nodded as he guided his men, "Good, this is to all the men present here, new and old, It is always better to use full force against sea beasts or else they will devour you the moment they see a chance . Never show any mercy in these seas or lands . I want every one of you to keep this in mind . "

All of them roared as soon as they heard Judd, "Yes, Sir . "

Judd nodded as he heard them, "Good, There shouldn’t be any hassles in our journey since you understand the importance of using full force . We will most likely reach the Island in 4-6 hours since we are going at 2x or 2 . 5x our pace and currently the winds are in our favor . Remember not to slack these 4-6 hours if we confront any new sea monster . "

Ross nodded as he saw the organization from Blake’s men, "Hmm, you have a lot of capable men who are able to command and keep the men in order . I am quite surprised by their commanding abilities, how did you gather such capable men . "

Blake simply smiled and felt nostalgic as he spoke, "I have my ways . A lot of them have their own circumstances for joining me, however, remember this, none of them is a criminal so don’t judge them by their appearances or the propaganda of aristocrats . As for them joining me, I guess they wanted shelter and I was the one who provided it to them by coincidence . Anyway, we are near our destination, we will reach in a few hours . Get your men ready for real confrontations when we land on that island because you don’t know the real horrors of that island . "

Ross remarked as he looked at the gun on his belt, "It’s okay, I am quite prepared this time around . Lord gave us a new weapon just in case we face something unpredictable like you mentioned this time around . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Ross nodded and thought, ’Well those guns will come in handy if the situation is shaky or a bit dangerous . So there shouldn’t be any worries here or on that Island . ’

****

Judd soon spoke as he saw the familiar island which was full of life, "Apart from those Sea Serpents, We quite lucky to not face any dangers this time around reaching this island . "

Bran still reminded them, "Well if it was in the past then we would have already lost a lot of our men and attracted other predators because of blood when we faced those Sea serpents . They were only meek this time around because of the incredible force they faced because of the presence of Ballistae . "

Blake nodded as he didn’t add anything .

Blake ordered them in an organized manner so that they can finish making the camp early on, "This island still hasn’t changed, same old wild beasts roaming on the island . Men prepare and arm yourselves when you are making a camp on this island . You need to be careful of both, the small as well as big beasts . First, clear the shore of any wild beasts, Use ballistas, no need to hesitate for saving the projectiles . "

Ross stopped them and ordered his subordinate to hand every one of them the new guns and bullets, "Wait, before you guys land, take this weapon in case you find some beasts that are very hard to deal with . Practice it before you land . If you have any questions then you can ask my subordinates . This is the newly developed weapon which was recently developed by the arms workshop . you guys are the only ones who will be using it after Ghosts, So you can understand the importance and honor of using this weapon . The order on this island will be handled by my men while external threats on this island will be handled by Admiral Blake’s men . Is everyone clear?"

Everyone roared as they heard Ross, "Yes Sir . "

Blake made a face as if he was disgusted by his own men, ’Damn, these guys are so obedient when this newbie is ordering them around meanwhile no one respects me when I am making a speech . ’

Judd looked at Blake as Ross was ordering them around but didn’t get any signal from Blake .

Ads by Pubfuture
Blake thought as Judd saw him, ’Serves you right bitch . You will always be in the unknown about my plans . ’

while Bran was smiling so he understood that this was already preplanned by both Ross and Blake . Judd thought and an angry face, ’Damn them, not informing me beforehand and keeping me in unknown . ’

The innocent Swann asked Judd as he saw his grumpy face, "What Happened Captain Judd, why is your face a bit angry? Do you want to go to the toilet and hence making an angry face?"

Blake and Bran laughed as soon as he heard him but didn’t bother to correct him .

Blake then ordered Swann to get back to his Gun training and made a way out for Judd from this embarrassing situation, "Swann go back to your Gun training . The seas were only the starter . be prepared if you don’t want to die on this island . "

Judd asked them as Ross’s speech was finished, "Meanwhile, What is the name of this island?"

Ross spoke as he heard Judd, "Well, this island will be named Aurora island as northlands are quite an anomaly as explained by Lord and hence the name chosen for his next city . "

Judd nodded as he quite liked the new name of this island, "Quite a refreshing name, Good, I like it . Remember this, guys, from now on this island will be called Aurora Island or Aurora city when we develop it into a city . You understand, right?"

One of the men commented as he heard Judd, "Good, so this will be called Aurora Island from now on . "

Judd ordered as he saw the men gossiping, "Anyway, get back to work, no slacking . Train well with these guns and then build the camp . You can have your time after we establish a good base here . There will be a lot of beasts attack so be careful . Place the Ballistas in the right place and keep them loaded with magical Projectiles . Shoot them without any hesitation as this will establish our dominance on this island quite early . You understand?"

Everyone agreed to him as they heard Judd’s speech, "Yes, sir . "

The men knew that Judd had been here the last time and know a lot about this island and hence they took his words seriously .

Judd sighed and continued as he watched the beautiful island and thought nostalgically while addressing his men, "This island hasn’t changed a bit . Beautiful but dangerous, we were quite unlucky the last time . The same old mountain in the center of this island and rivers flowing from north to west and south to east . It’s good we have landed in the North-western area of the island this time . We can very well hide from the eastern patrols of the dwarven kingdom . Well, we didn’t explore the island fully, this time it will be different . We won’t be prey but predators this time around . "

Chapter 139

****

After establishing their camp they were quite at ease as the monster attacks became low as animals on this island slowly recognized that Blake and his men were the natural predators on this island .

They were attacked with Dragon-elephants who were quite scary but this time the ballistas and the news guns did the trick as a herd of Dragon-elephants attacked them as night approached . The Dragon-elephants escaped as soon as they saw the firepower of the ballistas .

A lot of people were quite surprised by the use of new Guns and its use .

Bran asked Ross as he saw the performance of the Guns, "These guns are quite handy with their destructive power, speed and force . I guess only tough hides can resist them or magic metal armors would be good enough . These bullets are good as well . low resources used and great results with efficiency . "

Ross had a proud smile on his face, "Of course, Lord personally handed these supplies to us as he thought about the importance of this project while there is a war looming . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Judd meanwhile looked at the mulberry cement as all the engineers and laborers were busily building the camp, "This agent is quite good, This alone is worth quite a fortune . This agent is quite revolutionary . I guess this is one of the reasons why it is classified by Count . "

Meanwhile one of the men came from the forest as he was injured by the wild beasts,

Blake commented as he saw one of his injured men, "It looks like Count John was quite right when he said that these guns will come in handy . These guns are quite Mobile, Flexible and easy to use . I guess I will use one as well . "

Judd nodded as he saw one of the injured men, "Quite true, however, we will have big consumption on ammunition if this goes on . Is there any plan on the manufacture of the ammo?"

Ross spoke in a relaxed manner as he had made all the preparations, "Well, We have enough ammunition to last us for a month so you guys don’t need to worry for now . We will first be exploring this place for metal mines . After finding a good place we will make a factory and City near it . Meanwhile, we will be creating a dock over here as our base . I already have the blueprints about the planning of this city . You guys don’t need to worry . I will handle the planning of this city . We will experiment with the first water-based machines over here . Tornwall felt that it would be quite risky to build it at NF city so we will be handling its production over here and then see the results . "

Judd left after he heard Ross and his assurance, "Well I am going to find the 3 colored bird and exact my revenge on that bitch . That humiliation must be avenged . "

All the men got busy with making the camp as soon as they docked into Aurora Island . Ross was busy managing his men to build the Camp, Collect water and food . At the same time, he ordered some of the engineers to go with 10 guards and explore the Island for any mines which would be useful for them .

Blake nodded and spoke as he watched Ross managing the camp, "You are quite a capable man being able to handle 600 plus men at once . No wonder Count John handed you the task even though you haven’t even grown hair . Count John has quite an eye when it comes to picking talents . However, how are you able to handle the old men, because I know from experience that it is hard to manage old capable men even when you have capabilities . "

Ads by Pubfuture
Ross furrowed his brows as he heard him, "Hmph, I am already 22 this year, Who are you saying of having no grown hair? As for handling old men? I learned it personally from my Superior Jake by observing him as he also had quite a hard time as well, I think he too was taught by Count John . Even though Lord personally vouched for him, Jake would only get face in public but you would always have to earn respect if you want face and respect in private as well . First would come strength, then the wits, I guess watching him, I learned it . Anyway, don’t disturb me, I want to finish this camp before nightfall, at least the walls . "

Ross didn’t mind Blake and roared to all the engineers and the men who were preparing the camp, "Make sure to fortify these walls with Mulberry cement and I don’t want any mistakes when it comes to making this wall as this concerns the direct safety of all the members . Are you guys clear?"

All the men roared, "Yes, sir,"

Ross once again roared and asked, "I can’t hear you, did you guys skip your breakfast?"

All the men roared in unison, "No sir . We are very much clear . "

After giving orders to his subordinate, Ross looked towards Blake and said to him, "Meanwhile, why don’t you and your men hunt those animals who are approaching our perimeters . An undisturbed wall would be very good for our initial base . You don’t have to worry about ammunition . We have enough Ammunition to last us a month . "

Blake smiled as he watched Ross’s actions for the first time, "I can see why he choose you to handle the preparations of the base and not your immediate boss, Jake for this project . As only you would be suitable for this project and not him . You are not fully cold but quite an active person but a decisive person . I guess you are a natural leader when it comes to interacting with people . Okay, we will prepare and hunt more monsters, I guess we will have a monster feast today, make sure your cooks make good food, I am quite used to the good food provided by the cooks of Count John . "

Ross reminded Blake as he was preparing to leave and hunt the nearby monsters, "By the way, make sure to make a team of 3-5 people at least if your men are wandering through these forests as this would be a more cautious way to explore this island . "

Blake smiled and said as he heard him, "You are quite a cautious and protective man . "

Ross nodded, "Well, I value my men’s lives and hence the cautiousness . I guess it comes from my boss . Value your men and they will value you . "

Blake smiled as he heard Ross, "Count John is the same . But sometimes it is quite naive to think that you can protect everyone, I like this ideal . However, I believe men should be free . "

Chapter 140

****

Swann was wandering around the Island with his Gun as he saw a herd of Blue horses that was extremely beautiful in the forest . They were fully light blue in color . They had long legs and small protruding fins on both sides which made them seem like completely different creatures from a different world, they were quite bigger than the best breed of horses currently available, about 1 . 5 times in size . Swann was quite fascinated as he saw them and decided to follow them in the wood, He thought and followed, "What are these creatures? Are they really horses? They seem like heavenly creatures . "

"Argh . " Swann frustratingly shot a small red snake that seemed quite dangerous as he was following the horses .

Hearing the gunshot, The herd was quite bewildered by the sound and ran into the woods sensing danger in the surrounding . Running into the woods they came near a river, however, they kept on moving forward to cross the river without waiting . Meanwhile, Swann was following them continuously and saw them running with bewilderment,

Looking at the scene he was quite shocked and thought, ’Huh? How are they able to swim in the river with such a big body and that too at the same speed when they were on the ground? What sort of fuckery is this? I think something is fishy . I guess I can only see them later on as I can’t cross the river . I wish I could have gotten one of those horses at least . ’

Looking at them disappearing into the other side of the river, He thought, "They can make up as good mounts for us in wars or transportation . I should report this to Admiral Blake . I hope they won’t be upset at me for sneaking out of the camp . "

Judd meanwhile was roaming on the island as he spotted Swann wandering deep into the woods, He called him as soon as he spotted him, "Hey what are you doing here brat? Shouldn’t you be in the camp? And why aren’t you with your mates and roaming alone in these woods? You think you are now a man just because you can kill a hydra? We were the same as you in the past and because of it, we suffered a lot on this island . We paid the mistakes of our stupidity with our lives . I too was saved because my captain sacrificed his life to save all of us back then . You are the first one to hear this from my mouth . "

As soon as he said about the past event to Swann, he regretted it and thought, ’Damn, me and my big mouth, always muttering unnecessary things . ’

Swann ignored the later part and asked Judd, "Aren’t you being a hypocrite, captain Judd? You too are roaming alone on this island full of beasts and lecturing me about roaming alone . " .

Ads by Pubfuture
Swann continued proudly as he showed his new guns to Judd, "And as for my Safety, I already have the guns to protect myself . I already killed 2 beasts on my way . Look at this red snake . "

Judd was startled a bit but quickly counter questioned him, "What would you do when you run out of bullets to face the beasts? In my Case, look, I could fight them with my swords and knives but you would be a tiger without any fangs and hence I am allowed to roam alone in the forest while you aren’t . Did you get it?"

Judd sweated and thought as Swann asked him the previous question, He thought, ’Good that this kid is bad at close combat or else I would have lost face in front of this kid for questioning him . Even I sneaked out of the camp to explore the wilds and catch that bitch bird . I guess this kid takes after me when it comes to his adventurous spirit . ’

Swann still looked suspiciously at him this time but Swann later scratched his head and didn’t defy him as he thought that Judd was correct when he said he would be a tiger without fangs .

He remembered about the horses that he saw earlier and decided to ask about them to Judd if he had any idea on them from their previous exploration, "Judd, This time I encountered some new exotic creatures when I was going through the forest .

Judd asked confusingly, "What sort of creatures, describe them?"

Swann remembered and described them, "Blue horses that ran on land and were able to swim in water with incredible speed . They were very mobile and had acute senses . "

Judd was suddenly interested as he heard about them and asked, "Really? What did they look like?"

Swann immediately described his encounter with those horses while Judd was keenly listening to him . Judd pretty got the idea on these horses as he heard him .

As Judd heard about them he was quite astonished and surmised, "Interesting, I can see why these horses are still able to survive on this island . I guess they are magical creatures with water magic and have very high mobility whether it is land or water, I am sure they can survive underwater as well . You made quite a good discovery this time around Swann . If we can breed these horses then we would have a very big ace in naval and land confrontation . Blake would be quite happy after hearing this news . "

Ads by Pubfuture

Meanwhile, Swann murmured, "I guess they are offsprings of that Sea dragon as they have so many abilities . "

As Judd heard him he irritatingly spoke, "Bullshit, Don’t scare me unnecessarily . Anyway, we are returning to the base, roaming alone is quite dangerous over here as night is approaching . We are leaving"

Judd sensed something and said the last sentence in a cold tone that could chill the spines of everyone present .

Swann agreed this time and followed him as he saw the change in tone, "Who knows, Anyway its night so I guess I will follow you . "

As both Judd and Swann left, a small creature’s shadow could be seen . The creature was of average height as it didn’t decide to follow Swann and Judd after observing the weapon for a long time and watching the fates of other wild animals . Meanwhile, it sensed danger from Judd .

Meanwhile, in the forest, Judd spoke as he killed animals he thought were dangerous and attacking them, "This weapon is quite a handful when dealing with those beasts . Additionally, this weapon is quite cool, I guess Lord John is quite a handful in making these things . Be careful of the small beasts, especially the red snakes or black cheetahs, they are one of the most dangerous animals because of their speed and hidden abilities that we encountered last time . You should always kill them from a range . Target the eyes of your enemies most of the time as they are the weakest and most vulnerable places of any animal . Do you understand?"

Swann nodded as he followed Judd in the forest .

Swann murmured as he saw the volume of animals increasing minute by minute, "It seems the animals are increasing as the day is passing by while the night is coming near . No wonder Admiral Blake warned us about the nights here at Aurora Island .

****

Both Judd and Swann arrived at the camp . During their time in the Forest, they faced a lot more dangerous beasts as they arrived safely because of the guns .

Swann thought as he reached the camp, ’Its good that I met Captain Judd this time around or it would have been a difficult journey and I would have worried others unnecessarily . ’

However, he didn’t know that others would have already worried about Judd as well since he too ran off from the camp .

Judd spoke to Swann as soon as they reached the camp, "This time as you remained well-behaved so I will not report you to Blake . Always follow your mates when you are planning to explore the Island, This island is full of dangers, you know . Tomorrow you will come with me to explore those horses which you witnessed . "

Swann looked suspiciously at him when he heard him, he thought, ’Why is he becoming so generous to me suddenly? Something is fishy for sure . "

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
La familia es Primero. M.E.O.C द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

2.1K 55 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
13.9K 238 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
You Are-n't Me Majestrimeee द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

16 5 4
Paano kung isang araw kakailanganin mo na ng "clone," para patuloy na magampanan ang trabaho mo't obligasyon sa buhay? Ngunit, may kapalit pala itong...