ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ | ᴢᴇʟᴅʀɪꜱ x...

lostgipsydanger द्वारा

(Y/n) is the younger sister of Elizabeth, the Commandment of Benevolence, the leader of the Ten Commandments... अधिक

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ | ʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

655 32 24
lostgipsydanger द्वारा

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ɪꜰ ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ,

ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ."

ɴꜰ

━━🌹 ━━

"Is there a reason why you're not ready?" a voice questions from behind me and I immediately let out a squawk at this, spinning around. "What the hell are you doing out here, little sister?"

"Elizabeth," I whine as she walks over to me. "You need to stop sneaking up on me like that."

"(Y/n)," my eldest sister says my name firmly. "What's going on? Why haven't you changed?"

"Relax," I growl, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'll get changed. So stop worrying so much."

Elizabeth hesitates. "(Y/n), you're...not having second thoughts...or anything like that, right?"

"No," I immediately answer and shake my head. "No, of course not. I'm just...uneasy right now."

"Uneasy?" Elizabeth repeats the word as she leans against the balcony's stone railing. "Why?"

I breathe in and then exhale heavily. "I can still...feel her; the Oracle of Chaos. Aeryn. Gelda."

"Ah, so she's still a part of you," Elizabeth says in realisation, nodding her head slowly. "I see. And judging from your expression, you don't want to let go of the Oracle of Chaos yet, do you?"

"No," I say weakly, wincing. "I know it's cruel of me. But I want her to stay. Just a little bit longer."

"It must be rather tiring for her," she hums thoughtfully. "To stay conscious. Don't you think?"

Flinching, I look away. "I know. Of course I know that. But I can't just—Not after everything—"

"You need to let her rest now, little sister," Elizabeth says quietly, her tone comforting. "She's been watching over you for the past 3,000 years. That must have taken a huge toll on her mind."

"But I'm not ready," I say, my voice cracking as I turn to face her again. "My hearts are not ready to let her go yet. It hurts so much, Elizabeth; this awful ache in my chest. It just won't go away."

"That ache will only go away once you let Gelda finally rest," Elizabeth says in response. "I know that this is the last thing you want to do, but it must be done. You have to let Gelda go, (Y/n)."

Hearts hammering against my chest, I place a hand over my mouth, my lips trembling. I startle when my eldest sister suddenly wraps her arms around my shoulder and presses the side of her cheek against mine. After a couple of seconds, she slowly pulls away and then kisses my cheek.

"In the end, it is your choice," Elizabeth tells me as she turns to leave the balcony. "But whatever you choose to do, little sister, I'm sure Gelda will be alright with it. After all, she loves you dearly."

My eldest sister sees the pained expression on my face and lightly whacks the back of my head.

"I'm quite sure she'll also be annoyed that you're allowing this to distract you on your wedding day," she points out with a nonchalant shrug as she walks off the balcony, waving a hand over her shoulder. "So take some time to collect your thoughts. I'll see you in your room, little sister."

Rubbing the back of my head, I silently watch as the Queen of Liones leaves, her stroll graceful.

She's right. Gelda wouldn't be happy if I allowed this to distract me on this important day. But I can't help it. Letting Gelda go...is something that has been worrying me for the past few days.

I just found her. And now I have to let her go? Why can't she just stay? Here, with me and Zeldris?

"Queen (Y/n) of the Demon race," a voice calls out. "If it's not too much trouble, may I join you?"

Swiftly turning around, my knees immediately grow weak when I see that it's the King of Chaos who has arrived. Moving on its own, my body starts to shake a little as I fall to my knees, bowing.

"King Arthur," I say with a nervous gulp, gaze focused on the ground. "What can I do for you?"

He makes a noise of protest and gently grabs hold of my elbows. "You don't have to bow to me."

Blinking in surprise at this, I just allow the young Human to pull me back up on my feet slowly.

"I don't mean to make you nervous or worry you right now, Queen (Y/n)," he says with a smile and tilts his head to the side, his purple eyes sparkling, "but isn't the ceremony starting soon?"

"Yes, it is," I answer him quietly before awkwardly shifting around, my hands behind my back.

"There's something you want to say to me, isn't there?" Arthur says, still smiling brightly at me.

I'm the King. Arthur Pendragon, the King of Camelot.

I'll never ever forgive you!

I am now going to annihilate all of you, and take back my kingdom!

Do not fight the young King of Camelot.

"Tell me something, do you still hold any hatred towards me, King Arthur?" I ask him softly while my body sways a little on the spot. "Because of what I did. To you, and the Kingdom of Camelot."

He blinks slowly, processing the question. "What? No—No, of course not, Queen (Y/n). I—I mean, I won't lie right now. My heart still aches for those I have lost during this terrible war but I just..."

But I'm one of the main reasons why all those people died, why half of his people are gone now.

Placing a hand over my chest, I say quietly, "King Arthur, I really never meant to hurt anyone—"

"Queen (Y/n)," he says so sharply that I immediately freeze, the ringing sound in my ear growing even louder. "Please, let us discuss this no more. My rage over the loss of my people is directed towards the previous Demon Queen right now, not you. So let's please keep it that way, alright?"

My eyes widen slightly. So he's struggling to keep the blame on my mother. That's perfectly fine.

I still hate you, the words I said to my eldest sister a couple of days ago suddenly echo loudly in my head. I know you've changed. But I don't know how to let go.

A bewildered expression takes over Arthur's face when a genuine smile slowly takes over my lips.

"You are a good king," I tell him. "You're trying to get rid of all that wrath building inside of you, aren't you? It's alright, King Arthur. You don't have to bury it. Please, just let it out if you want."

The King of Chaos is in the exact same position I was in when Elizabeth betrayed me over 3,000 years ago. Except, he has a much kinder heart than me. Even with seven hearts, I didn't have a single ounce of forgiveness in me when faced with the aftermath of my eldest sister's treachery. It took more than 3,000 years for me to finally choose to let go of the past and move forward.

Arthur must be so conflicted. As the King of Chaos, he has to maintain good relations with all of the new rulers of Britannia. Which includes me. But how can he after everything I have done?

Those awful tormenting feelings within him...I know exactly what he's going through right now.

"I hate what I'm feeling," he finally admits quietly to me as he fixes his gaze on me, a faint smile on his pale face. "I want to get rid of this darkness inside me so badly. But...I will deal with these conflicting emotions another day. For now, let's see that wonderful smile of yours, Queen (Y/n)."

I immediately burst out in laughter, surprised, and then grant the King of Chaos his request.

━━🌹 ━━

"Your silence right now is making me rather nervous, little sister," I hear my second eldest sister speak up from beside me, her voice soft. "What's going on in that crazy mind of yours? Hmm?"

I slowly glance over at her, frowning slightly. "Frankly speaking, I'm uncomfortable in this attire."

"What now?" my eldest sister from my other side squeaks. "Why didn't you say anything sooner? So what's wrong with it? Are you not able to walk properly? Is it too tight or loose? Or is it just—"

"You misunderstand me," I quickly cut her off. "I'm unsure whether this is the right dress for me."

"Huh?" both of my older sisters say at the same time, tilting their heads. "What do you mean?"

Despite all that has happened, despite sacrificing so much, there's still a nagging voice in the back of my head that cruelly tells me that I am unworthy of a happy ending, or a peaceful life.

"Do I...really deserve this?" I finally choke out the question as I look down at my shaking hands, my seven hearts pounding against my chest. "To be...happy? After everything I have done—"

You took away everything from us. We lost everything we loved.

Do you really think we'll forgive you for what you've done to us?

"Lenora!" the Dragon Sin of Wrath exclaims in surprise when our sister suddenly hits the top of my head with a clenched fist. "What the hell—Stop that right now! You'll ruin (Y/n)'s poor hair."

"You listen to me, Queen (Y/n) of the Demon race," Lenora says firmly, cradling my face. "Cease these thoughts at once. I won't let your insecurities start acting up now, not on this special day."

Staring into her shining sapphire-blue eyes, I try to swallow down the bile building in my throat.

"Don't doubt yourself now, little sister," Elizabeth says as she summons her magic. "Just look."

Fingers twitching dangerously, my breath hitches in my throat when I realise that she's used her magic so that I can see what I look like right now in my wedding dress with my hair done up.

━━🌹 ━━

(𝗬/𝗻)'𝘀 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀

𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝘇𝘇𝗮.

━━🌹 ━━

"See?" Lenora whispers in my ear while I silently stare at my reflection. "You look gorgeous, little sister. Don't let your fears blind you today. Knowing you, it will take a long time for you to accept all the good things in your life. But we'll always be here to remind you that you deserve all of it."

They know exactly what to say to calm me down. I'm lucky to have these two as my older sisters.

Even though I can be so damn stubborn and headstrong at times, even though I keep trying to push both of them away, they keep coming back. I mean, they're both just as obstinate as I am.

"Let's get going then!" Elizabeth announces out of nowhere as she loops her arm through mine.

"Wa—Wait!" I protest loudly when the two of them start dragging me. "Gi—Give me a second—"

Hearts dropping to my stomach, I let out a little gasp when the massive wooden doors in front of us swiftly swing open to reveal the open wedding venue where there are large crowds of guests.

Today, not only are the Demon and Goddess races present, but also the Fairy, Giant, and Human races. Today is the day that the Demon and Goddess race will be united with the marriage of the Demon Queen and the Goddess King. This is the start of a new era, a time of peace and balance.

But everything within me right now is screaming to turn around and just run.

"You're doing great, (Y/n)," Lenora quietly reassures me as we start walking towards the altar, my hands gripping onto theirs desperately for support. "There's no need to be nervous, little sister."

I feel like all the air is sucked out of my lungs when I see the love of my life waiting on the altar.

Ah, how interesting. He decided to wear the white suit my older sisters have been bullying him to wear these past couple of days. His jet-black hair has been tidied up and there's a red rose in his chest pocket. Hmm, the red and white colours go really well with his emerald-green eyes.

Once we reach the white altar, Elizabeth and Lenora each offer one of my hands to Zeldris who gently takes both of them with his own. Stomach jolting nervously, I shiver a bit when he slowly brushes his warm thumbs over my skin to try and calm me down, his playful smile so beautiful.

I quickly look over my shoulder to see Runa, Ashina, Nari, Orna, Eris, and the rest of the Demon maids standing beside my sisters. They all give me the thumbs up and I let out a chuckle at this.

Turning my attention back to the Goddess, I hold in a shocked squeak when he suddenly raises our joined hands and then kisses my fingers, his cool lips skimming over my engagement ring.

"You look amazing," he whispers to me, grinning rather madly. "As always, my sweet (Y/n/n)."

"You look good too, angel," I whisper back as my face heats up, the silence getting to me now.

"Just good?" he teases with a cheeky tone and I immediately pout at this before sniggering.

"Breathtaking," I murmur softly and Zeldris looks taken aback for a moment before he blushes.

Someone politely clears their throat beside us and the two of us startle, turning to see a Human.

Blinking, I suck in a sharp breath when I finally recognise him and then blurt out, "Fraudrin?"

Will you be alright on your own for now, (Y/n)?

"I'm afraid not," he responds apologetically. "I was his host. My name is Dreyfus, Queen (Y/n)."

"Apologies," I say with a shaky voice, a little embarrassed that I had assumed he was the former Commandment. "I knew you weren't him yet I still—Never mind. Please, forgive me, Sir Dreyfus."

"There is no need to apologise," he says kindly with a gentle smile. "Now, are you two ready?"

"Yes," Zeldris and I say together at the same time before giggling softly. "We are, Sir Dreyfus."

"Zeldris," Dreyfus starts the vows, "will you take (Y/n) as your wife, will you pledge to share your life openly with her, to speak the truth to her, in love? Will you promise to honour and tenderly care for her, to encourage her fulfilment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?"

"I will," Zeldris responds. "I, Zeldris, take you, (Y/n), to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always. I promise to always have your back and to be someone you can always trust."

Dreyfus turns to me. "(Y/n), will you take Zeldris as your husband, will you pledge to share your life openly with him, to speak the truth to him, in love? Will you promise to honour and tenderly care for him, to encourage him fulfilment as an individual through all the changes in your lives?"

"I will," I give my answer with a cheerful smile, my seven hearts fluttering with joy. "I, (Y/n), take you, Zeldris, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish always. I promise to always protect you and to love you with everything I have."

"With these vows that have forever united you, you may kiss the bride!" Dreyfus announces.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull Zeldris in close and press my forehead against his, the sounds of cheers echoing all around us. I smile fondly at him and dip my head. But that's all I do.

"Cheeky," the love of my life breathes before kissing me, his hands holding onto my waist tightly.

"I love you," I whisper when his lips eventually leave mine and he draws me closer. "Always—"

"Guardian Angel," he suddenly interrupts and I freeze the moment I hear these words. "What?"

You were my Guardian Angel all those years ago when I was so lost and scared.

So let me return the favour by becoming the Demon you always believed I could become.

"How—" I choke when he shoots me an insane smirk. "Where the hell did you hear that, Zel?"

"You really think I didn't hear you that day?" he says. "I was not quite yet asleep at that point. Admittedly, I hadn't regained my memories so I was a bit confused by what you meant exactly."

Are you kidding me? He could have possibly obtained his memories because of my recklessness.

"You little—" I squeal when he starts kissing my neck and I can hear everyone laughing, amused.

Finally, a familiar voice abruptly speaks up. I'm so happy to see that the two of you got married.

My husband and I immediately whip our heads around to see the only child of the Vampire King standing at the centre of the long aisle. Many of the guests cry out in astonishment and some of the guards raise their weapons but Elizabeth quickly lifts a hand, a sign for all of them to stop.

"Gelda?" I whisper my best friend's name, my eyes widening in shock. "How is this possible?"

You look beautiful, (Y/n), she says simply with a tiny grin. And you look handsome as always, Zel.

You don't want to let go of the Oracle of Chaos yet, do you?

"Gelda," I say faintly, my knees feeling so weak right now. "You're still here. Does that mean—"

Whatever you choose to do, little sister, I'm sure Gelda will be alright with it.

"Sweetheart," Zeldris says very quietly from beside me as he squeezes my hand, worry swirling in those wonderful jade-green eyes. "I think we both know what you have to do here. For Gelda."

"No," I immediately say, shaking my head. "No, no, no. I can't do it. I just...can't. I won't let go—"

My Queen, the daughter of the Vampire King speaks up as she slowly makes her way over to us. I have played my part. And, unfortunately, you must too. You must remove the curse upon me.

"But if we let you go," I choke, tears building in my eyes, "that's it, right? You'll be lost...forever."

Not exactly, sweet (Y/n), Gelda answers me with a pained smile. I was reborn as a Vampire in this life. And I can be reborn again. But when exactly that would happen is something I do not know.

"But I'm—I'm not ready," I sob the same words I told Elizabeth earlier as I hesitantly reach out for Gelda even though she doesn't have a solid form right now. "I—I don't think I ever will be. Please stay with us. Stay with me. I—I know I shouldn't be asking this, but I don't want to let you go—"

My darling (Y/n), Gelda says, voice wrecked. You're hurting but, eventually, you will heal. I know you will be just fine without me. After all, you have Zeldris and the rest of your family with you.

She reaches out for me as well but her hand goes straight through mine. Wincing, Gelda forces herself to smile as she places her hand over her chest instead, her crimson-red eyes glowing.

I am grateful for the time I had with you and Zeldris, she says quietly. It meant everything to me. But you are now the Queen of the Demon race, married to the Goddess King. Mentally, I cannot hold on much longer. But if you release me now, it will be much less painful for me, my Queen.

"(Y/n)," Zeldris says my name so lovingly with a bittersweet smile and I slowly turn to face him, tiny hiccups escaping my lips as he cradles my cheek with a hand. "Sweetheart, it's time now."

Choking, I then turn back to face my best friend and raise a hand in her direction, announcing loudly, "I, Queen (Y/n) of the Demon race, revoke the curse I placed upon you, Oracle of Chaos. You are a ghost no more and your soul is freed. I thank you, Oracle of Chaos. Now, rest well."

There's an explosion of light and when it finally dies down, I quickly open my eyes to see that parts of Gelda's body are fading away. But she's smiling at me like none of this is happening.

No matter what it takes, I will find you again, (Y/n), Zeldris, she promises and then spreads her hands to the sides as she elegantly bows for us. But for now, I wish both of you great happiness.

Tears rush down my cheeks and my hearts continue to ache when the last parts of the Oracle of Chaos disappear to the skies above. I silently watch before I start crying again, my body shaking.

Damn it, everything hurts so much. My dazed mind is spinning like crazy, my chest feels so very empty, my skin is burning. It feels like I might collapse any second now.

Zeldris, (Y/n), you mean the whole world to me.

There's nothing I wouldn't do for you guys.

Because I love you guys.

"I'm here," my husband whispers as he kisses my cheek, hugging me tightly. "I'm here, (Y/n/n)."

When I bury my face into his neck, I feel his tears fall onto my cheeks so I rub his back to soothe him. In response, Zeldris's grip on me tightens, his breaths now coming out quiet but unsteady.

"I love you," he says with a strained voice and for some odd reason, I start laughing. "(Y/n/n)?"

"Your voice sounds funny," I tease him, trying to lighten the situation. "Funny but cute, angel."

"(Y/n)," he whines at this as he pulls back to look at me properly, sniffling quietly. "So mean."

"I love you too," I say, kissing his forehead. "Until Gelda finds us again, I have you all to myself."

The Goddess King stills for a moment and then starts smiling wickedly, his teeth bared. Before I can react, he suddenly kisses me fiercely while his fingers interlace with mine, my eyes wide.

"My dear wife," he says breathlessly as his leaf-green eyes glow dangerously, his face slightly red now. "Make no mistake, I intend to keep that promise of making you mine entirely."

━━🌹 ━━

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.3K 539 46
After the ressurection of the Ten Commandments, The Seven Deadly Sins have met their greatest match yet. As they fight to protect the kingdom, anothe...
28.8K 825 19
Meliodas dragon has just moved to brittania. He has started at his uncle Demeros's school for people with magic abilities. In fact, the whole country...
4.1K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
285K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...