Akaza Harem

By mcdonaldsvswendys

This is a harem and my second story. Somewhat an oneshot, you decide. Lots of genres from angst, smut, lime... More

Requests
Chapter One - Doukaza
Chapter 4- slight Doukaza + Hakukoyu (I think)
Chapter Two - Muzkaza • Chapter Three - Renkaza
Chapter five - Renkaza
Chapter Six - Renkaza (continued ❤)
Chapter Seven - Doukaza (Pt. 1)
Chapter Nine • Renkaza (pt. 3)
Chapter Ten • MuzKokuDouKaza (why tf is it long???)
Chapter Eleven • Muzkaza
Chapter 12 • Muzkaza pt.2

Chapter Eight • Doukaza (pt. 2 or is it 1?)

243 6 6
By mcdonaldsvswendys

(Most information comes from Google or Mayo Clinic... If there is anything confusing, please notify me and I'll try to clear things up ^^)

Warnings: Profanity & uncanon    Au: Doctor Douma & Mentally ill Akaza    Enjoy!

Douma was panting when he reached his new patient's door, when he regained his composure, he flipped the patient's record and skimmed over it. He opened the door with a unique key, specifically for this certain patient, he saw that he had a personality disorder Cluster A and had some mild schizophrenic episodes. Douma huffed a bit as he muttered "Oh boy..." Under his breath. As he entered and secured the door, he shuffled inside the tidy and simple room. 

The flooring was polished red wood, one side of the wall (and the ceiling) was pure snow-white quartz, the other walls were a lead shade of color. His bed was on the far-right corner, some hanging LED lights were on the wall next to the bed's right side. The patient's bed sheets were white, so were the covers, his pillows were a light shade of grey. There was a grey quilt on the corner of the bed. A white polar bear cut out was beside the bed (in between the wall and bed). White and grey fluffy carpet was placed beside the left side of the bed. A light brown bookshelf was filled with books, he saw a mirror placed a foot away from the bed. 

He whistled at the fashionable and snug room, too amazed to realize the other person in the room. "What are you doing here?" Asked the patient, Douma yelped as he jumped a bit. The pink haired man snorted quietly, Douma examined the boy, he seemed quite young.

Pale, silky smooth skin, except he had dark circles around his eyes and his voice seemed strained with tiredness. He wore a red crewneck sweatshirt and a black, elastic waistband, multi pocket sweatpants. His pink fluffy, soft looking hair was long, but not too long 'nor short, his honey yellow eyes seemed to have a slight shine and the center looked a tad bit dull. His eyelashes were long but pretty, his lips looked perfect and smooth, his hair seemed to fade to black on the tips he noted. He had pointy teeth, yet solid white, his smile was priceless. His eyebrows were perfectly trimmed, this whole patient was simply perfect. He seemed to have been handmade and delicately designed from the heavens up above and brought to the world carefully by angels. 

"Hello?" He waved his hand in front of Douma, Douma blinked as he snapped out of his trance. "Huh?" He croaked, "Um... Are you okay?" He asked, Douma faced him, he felt his cheeks heat up when the pinkette looked directly at him, "I'm good, do you need anything?" The pinkette shifted uncomfortably, "Are you ok-" -he got cut off by the pinkette saying, "You were staring at me for a long moment..." "Oh. I'm sorry, would you like to talk about it?" The pinkette looked at him, confusion written across his face, "Elaborate, please." "Well, how did you feel?" Douma said, the pinkette thought for a moment, "...Weird" he replied, "Weird..." Douma repeated, "Okay, I promise not to do that again." The pinkette blinked, "Promise?" "Yeah, a promise," the pinkette was about to ask something, but Douma continued, "A promise is a declaration or assurance that one would do a particular thing or that particular thing will happen." The pinkette and Douma were now on the edge of the bed. Douma was sliding his hand up and down the patients back to reassure him, he tried for a smile, but the pinkette said this,

"That's fucking fake." "What?" Douma was confused and shocked, "Your smile, it's fake." He growled as he harshly shoved a startled Douma off his bed. Clipboard still on hand, he quickly looked through the symptoms list of this patients list. 

Cluster A personality disorders
Cluster A personality disorders are characterized by odd, eccentric thinking or behavior. They include paranoid personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder and schizoid personality disorder. Paranoid personality disorder. 
Pervasive distrust and suspicion of others and their motives. Unjustified belief that others are trying to harm or deceive you. Unjustified suspicion of the loyalty or trustworthiness of others.

"Huh..." The patient stood up and stomped over to Douma, his shadow cast over Douma, who was on his elbows, but still lying on the hard wooden floor. He giggled nervously as he flipped the page and realized he didn't even know the pinkette's name, Akaza, he read. "Akaza..." Akaza flinched as his name was said. Douma flipped the page again and saw another symptoms column.  

Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior and emotions. Signs and symptoms may vary, but usually involve delusions, hallucinations, or disorganized speech, and reflect an impaired ability to function. Symptoms may include:

Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based on reality. For example, you think that you're being harmed or harassed; certain gestures or comments are directed at you; you have exceptional ability or fame; another person is in love with you; or a major catastrophe is about to occur. Delusions occur in most people with schizophrenia.

Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. Yet for the person with schizophrenia, they have the full force and impact of a normal experience. Hallucinations can be in any of the senses, but hearing voices is the most common hallucination.

Disorganized thinking (speech). Disorganized thinking is inferred from disorganized speech. Effective communication can be impaired, and answers to questions may be partially or completely unrelated. Rarely, speech may include putting together meaningless words that can't be understood, sometimes known as word salad.

Extremely disorganized or abnormal motor behavior. This may show in a number of ways, from childlike silliness to unpredictable agitation. Behavior isn't focused on a goal, so it's hard to do tasks. Behavior can include resistance to instructions, inappropriate or bizarre posture, a complete lack of response, or useless and excessive movement.

Negative symptoms. This refers to reduced or lack of ability to function normally. For example, the person may neglect personal hygiene or appear to lack emotion (doesn't make eye contact, doesn't change facial expressions, or speaks in a monotone). Also, the person may lose interest in everyday activities, socially withdraw, or lack the ability to experience pleasure.

Symptoms can vary in type and severity over time, with periods of worsening and remission of symptoms. Some symptoms may always be present.

In men, schizophrenia symptoms typically start in the early to mid-twenties. In women, symptoms typically begin in the late twenties. It's uncommon for children to be diagnosed with schizophrenia and rare for those older than age 45.

Akaza kicked Douma's head, who replied with a grunt. Douma quickly rolled to his right, avoiding being stomped on his face, he got up and ran around Akaza's room looking for his bathroom, which had a cabinet full of medicine for the doctors to give Akaza. He found it and rushed as quickly as a human could and found the cabinet immediately. Akaza stormed into the bathroom as Douma was clicking his tongue looking for the key to unlock the medicine cabinet with a pissed off Akaza biting his left calf, "Do you have rabies or something I don't know of?" Akaza looked up, he said something but was either horribly slurred or it was plain gibberish.

"Aha!" Douma exclaimed as a faint click was heard, he opened the cabinet doors and took out two orange tubes with white tablets in it, one bottle was two thirds full, while the other had three white tablets in it. Akaza stood up, his face blank of any expression as he walked out the room, as if all the anger in him before just faded away. Douma shrugged it off as he read the prescription on each bottle. The blonde sighed, "This will be a huge pain..."

Douma walked into the break room, his feet dragging on the floor, "Hey Douma! Why don't you come sit with us?" His friends called out. Douma nodded slowly as he dragged himself over and sat on the chair, slumped over, and smacked his head on the table, "Whoa, there Douma! You don't want to get a concussion and go crazy, do you now?" His friend and colleague, Gyokko remarked. He noted that Douma looked messed up, seriously messed up. From his uniform and lab coat to his hair. Douma just grumbled in disdain as he lowered his head again. Kokushibo was sitting next to Gyokko when he whispered something to Gyokko, in response to whatever Kokushibo said, Gyokko seemed to grow agitated by the passing second, he stared at Douma and nibbled on his sandwich.

Douma groaned as he, finally, sat up straight and placed his head on the palm of his hands. He rubbed his temples before he broke the silence, "What?" Gyokko shifted a bit on his seat, Kokushibo just stared and continued to eat his Caesar chicken wrap, which felt like he was eating a brick with flavour (he didn't want to wait to heat up his food with the microwave). "It's just... Heard from a BIG birdie that you got the patient, Akasa?" "A-K-A-Z-A, there is no 'S'." "Knew that!" Hissed Gyokko, "No matter, anyway, I've heard that he's in his 20's, and you know that this hospital is for children. Or at least that's where children come to, it's the best mental hospital for children in town!" "Uh-huh," Douma started to get invested into this, "Supposedly there was a nurse who got a record-!" "There is a board by the entrance, keeping track of who took care of Akaza the longest. Most people got up to one day, an hour, et cetera... The top, hospital breaking record was a nurse named Koyuki, holding title to two months and three weeks." Kokushibo explained "Oh yeah?" "Yeah, and Akaza seemed to like her, like a lot. She felt the same way, but..." His voice trailed off. "But?" Douma was intrigued to know the best about this nurse.

"She was murdered," Gyokko, by now threw his unfinished sandwich into the trash can, his reason? He lost his appetite, he continued, "So was her father, her mother? She died giving birth to that excellent nurse... Akaza was heartbroken, I guess I can understand why, and that drove him into a... I don't know." He shrugged, "His condition worsened because he stopped being cooperative with the other staff." Kokushibo helped, "If you even last a day or two, he'll eventually slip up and say something or act weird." He shrugged, Douma was so mesmerized, he forgot lunch break was over, Kokushibo stood up and said his farewells, so did Gyokko, but he stopped and said, "Fix yourself and look professional," Douma was about to say something, but Gyokko interrupted, "Before your shift ends, the boss will ask to see you, privately."

"Privately..." The word has burrowed its way into Douma's brain, echoing repeatedly, nonstop. He opened the pamphlet," Helping someone who may have schizophrenia" it read.

If you think someone you know may have symptoms of schizophrenia, talk to them about your concerns. Although you can't force someone to seek professional help, you can offer encouragement and support and help your loved one find a qualified doctor or mental health professional.

If your loved one poses a danger to self or others or can't provide their own food, clothing, or shelter, you may need to call 911 or other emergency responders for help so that your loved one can be evaluated by a mental health professional.

In some cases, emergency hospitalization may be needed. Laws on involuntary commitment for mental health treatment vary by state. You can contact community mental health agencies or police departments in your area for details.

The more he read more he got interested and felt pity for Akaza, though there are some kids diagnosed with that disorder, but still... He flipped the page and he saw something that caught his eye:

Suicidal thoughts and behavior

Suicidal thoughts and behavior are common among people with schizophrenia. If you have a loved one who is in danger of attempting suicide or has made a suicide attempt, make sure someone stays with that person. Call 911 or your local emergency number immediately. Or, if you think you can do so safely, take the person to the nearest hospital emergency room.

"What?" He realized he should hurry up and go check on Akaza. He was a sweating and panting mess when he saw Akaza, lying motionless on his bed, curled up in his million blankets. Douma's heart pounded loudly and fast in his chest, his arms went numb, tears welled up in his eyes, his breathing became heavy and came out uneven. 

Akaza slowly stirred as he groggily sat up on the bed and stretched his limbs, after that he yawned and softly rubbed his eyes. Douma noticed this, tears were already escaping as his emotions got the best of him, he ran over to Akaza and pulled him into a bear hug and sobbed onto Akaza's shoulder. Akaza blinked, baffled, as he accepted the hug of the crying man. "What happened?" The pinkette asked sleepily, "W-hy'd you scare... Me... Like th-that?" Douma sniffled, "I was told to go to sleep, so I did." He answered blankly, Douma looked at Akaza, he noticed the shine in Akaza's eyes was gone. "Who?"

"Them." Akaza raised his arm and pointed somewhere, Douma slowly followed where the finger was pointing, he saw nothing. "Akaza..." "Hm?" "There is nobody there." "Yes, there is. Can't you see who I'm pointing at?" "No? Uh...", Douma unglued himself from Akaza and headed towards the bathroom, where the medicine cabinet was located at. He got back to the bedroom and saw Akaza talking to the air and embracing it. Douma shook his head as he got an unfinished water bottle and sighed. Akaza glanced at Douma and muttered to no one in particular, "He doesn't believe me, you're right here! Ugh, Koyuki," Koyuki? Though Douma faced Akaza, eyes widened with disbelief. He couldn't take this any longer, "Can you stop saying 'Oh he's just trying to help you, give him a chance'," he mocked, unaware of Douma creeping up to him, "He's actually just making me feel like I'm crazy!" He scoffed, "Akaza," a firm hand grasped his shoulder which made him flinch and turn around, "What?" "She's dead, Koyuki."

Turns out telling your schizophrenic with some problems that his beloved was dead, along with her father, was not the brightest doctor ever had. Douma straightened his lab coat and tried to fix his hair as much as possible. He was nervous, scratched that, he was so on edge, which caused him to be extremely jumpy and stressed, reasonable because his shift ended, and he had to report his day to his boss immediately. He was speeding to his boss, while trying to fix himself, especially since he's got a black eye on his left side, scattered bruises and cuts, some deep wounds which were bandaged. Douma took his last breath on Earth as he was about to knock on his boss's door, when he heard a "Come in" which turned his whole internal insides into sloppy slush (or joe;-;). 

Douma cleared his throat as he stepped into the office of the CEO, Douma's boss, a.k.a. The big buff super scary guy. Douma gulped as his boss told him to sit down, which he hesitated, but complied (he's the man that gives him his pay checks, so yk?). "Tell me, "He began, "How was your experience with my son?" Douma's jaw dropped as his boss revealed that Akaza was his son, though he can see the resemblance. Black, combed back hair, with some white strings of hair in random parts, like the stars. His gold, intimidating, yet curious eyes, his eyebrows were also perfectly trimmed, though he did not have his son's eyelashes. He also had a more masculine jaw and neck, whilst Akaza's looked more feminine.

"Uh... Well, it was okay for the most part... Heh..." He said, "Tell me more." The big boss urged, "Er...uh, okay..." Douma replied in a small voice, he then started to tell his boss what happened today. Douma sighed as he finished, he left out the part where he told Akaza that Koyuki was dead, and he was abused for about an hour and a half. "Okay," said his boss, "And what did you tell him?" "I-I..." Douma looked down in shame, "I told him she had been dead for a long time and that she was only there because of his imagination." He winced as he expected a scolding and got fired, but no, instead his boss just said, "He has to face the facts, the reality of life. He'll get over it, he has to get over it anyway." He looked away, Douma stuttered, "B-but why do you want to let him know the truth? Wouldn't that just hurt him more?" Douma was bewildered that his own boss wanted his son to know the truth of everything that hurt him.

"Yes, that's true," he sighed as he grabbed his reading glasses and put them on, "I don't want him to feel pain, but, as I said before, he has to face the horrid reality of this world. If you only tell him good stuff and comfort him like a newborn baby, how will he react when something bad happens to him or anyone he's close with?" Douma looked down at the floor, "Your dismissed." Douma stood up and was about to shut the door when his boss called him, "I've got a favor to ask you, Douma," "What is it?" Douma asked tiredly, he by now dropped the formalities, "I've got a good feeling that you'll stay with Akaza longer than anybody has, I actually have a heck ton of faith in you!" Remarked his boss, "I would like you to stay here, where you can monitor and help, work, and do your job with Akaza," "But... Sir, I have a cat and an apartment and-and..." His boss held a handout, filled with cash, which shut the doctor up, "I'll double your weekly salary by $200. So, you'll earn about $700 a week." "But what about my cat?" "You can bring it in. You'll be given the choice of staying in your own personalized bedroom or staying with Akaza, which do you prefer?" Douma took a minute to process and decide, "My own bedroom." "Well, it's official," he clasped his hands together, "Pack your things tonight because you're moving in tomorrow!" "Okay." Douma said rubbing his eye lightly, "Take the cash and leave." "Oh, uh, okay. Thank you, good night, sir." Then he finally left.

Douma sighed, his cat, Pumpkin, was lying on top of him purring. Douma instinctively started petting his ginger cat. He lay on the apartment floor awake. He packed all his belongings, which he will take tomorrow. He sighed again, "What should I do?" He said to no one, his cat lifted her head and stared at him. 

Douma was driving downtown, to his job with a moving truck behind his tail. He raised up the volume of his radio, "And now, a fan favorite, A Thousand miles by Vanessa Carlton!", the spokesperson announced. Pumpkin, who was in the back seat, flicked her tail as her ears lowered. The song started and Douma sang along, " Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, And I'm home bound," he banged his hand on the steering wheel, "And I need you, And I miss you~" he wailed.

As his boss showed Douma his new room, Akaza managed to get a sneak peek. "Akaza?" Douma said confused, holding about three boxes, and carrying them to his new room, Akaza yelped and quickly left. "Ah! Akaza wait!" Douma carefully placed the boxes near his room door and chased after Akaza. Surprisingly, the shorter male was fast, near his room by now, but the blonde was a track star, so he caught up to Akaza quickly. Barely, he managed to grab Akaza's wrist and pulled him towards him by accident. A poor startled Akaza, got off balance as he twisted and fell on Douma, who also tumbled down. They smacked on the floor, Akaza being on top of Douma, they were in an 'intimate' position. Thankfully, Akaza recovered quickly as he pushed himself off of Douma beet red. He stomped his way to his room, slamming the door shut. 

Douma sat up and whined as he stood up and made his way to Akaza's door. He knocked once, twice, three times, but he heard nothing. He sighed and ruffled his hair with his left hand, "I'll check on him later," Douma grumbled. He walked over to his new room and continued fixing and adjusting it to his liking. Pumpkin came to his side purring, he bent down and picked her up, petting and caressing her affectionately. She purred louder as Douma and her looked at the room they'll be living in for the rest of their lives, or at least for a while.

His bed was made with his macbook open and some books open, scattered on his bed. He had placed a plant beside his bed, he had a shelf behind his bed, on top were some paintings and a few smaller plants. He had placed a hanging plant, gods he must've liked plants. He had a bookshelf on the right side of his bed and, of course, (it was a small bookshelf) there was a plant. His plants varied, he had some bamboos, orchards, you name it. He also had a small miniature cherry blossom tree.

His cat pawed the side of his face, "Oh, that's right!" He got a box and ripped it open, pulling out a small cat bed, her water & food bowl, her cat food and litter box. He set everything up and he even got her a scratching post (or whatever those are called). He gave her food and poured fresh litter in her litter box (I know nothing about cats, I've only ever had dogs ;-;). When he FINALLY satisfied, he looked around in glee. 

He entered the shower after that because he was all sweaty and stinky. As he stood there, water pouring onto his head, wetting his hair and body. He stood there wondering, how could anyone live like this? Then again, every patient has a unique room and they can go outside under two conditions:

1. They've been behaving very well

2. They have to be supervised, under no circumstances can the patient be left alone

How did Akaza spend his days? He had no one who would want to supervise, hell, even go near him, which means his behavior isn't top notch either. Would his father possibly take him somewhere? Where or how does Akaza get food? Deep thoughts with Douma...😔 (should be a sitcom m8! 🤠🤡) As he got dressed (light blue shirt tucked in dark blue pants with a Rolex watch and some leather shoes), he decided to visit Akaza during his lunch break.

Akaza grumbled as he heard his father, for the millionth time, tell Akaza to be nice, take his meds and accept the help and kindness of Douma. He paced around the room (his father) while glaring at Akaza, who's fist kept tightening until his knuckles turned ghostly white as he clenched his blanket and gritted his teeth. His father kept blabbing about who knows what, he stopped listening. He bit his lip 'till he started bleeding, a voice, in the back of his spoke up, 'why are you holding back?' His eyes widened, "What?" 'You can just... Escape... From here, this is hell, remember? Or do you  need me to remind you?'  "No..." Akaza got up from his bed shakily, 'No?' The voice cooed, 'Don't make me laugh (like really, don't). Want me to remind you what they've done to you?' 

Akaza looked up in front of him, he saw a black figure appear, red, bloodthirsty eyes loomed over him, 'You really are pathetic.' Akaza started breathing unevenly. He was shaking uncontrollably, tears started to well up in his eyes, he heard something muffled, but he could have cared less, he was stunned, enraptured by those glowing red eyes, which seemed to want revenge, a heck ton of it too. Akaza stuttered, 'Look at you! No wonder your stuck in here, oh, wait, you've been here your whole life!' Mocked the voice, "Your lying." 'What was that? I couldn't hear you~ I think you should speak a little louder!' Akaza growled as he yelled and charged forward, "YOU FUCKING LIAR!! I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS!!" He pinned the voice, it felt too solid, too real. He punched it over and over again 'till his knuckles bled, when he stopped he snarled, "Count your shitty days bitch," he got closer to what seemed to be his ear, "I'll make sure you live through hell until your last day, you motherfucking asshole." 

"Akaza?!" He blinked and lost his consciousness.

Should I continue? Happy Thanksgiving!!!

What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for my friends, without them, I wouldn't be here! (also my online friends and followers <3)

You should listen to this song:

I love it ❤️my friend recommended me this song, I don't regret it!

My discord btw: mcdonalds0960

4222 words =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 2.5K 19
This is a douma x akaza fanfic I wrote with my good friend @troyy_x (till chap.7). !!Credit to everyone that helped/inspired me! <3!! Warning smut...
3.8K 36 33
Why did i do this? Idk why... Random chatfics, A/n, & Oneshots |anythinga t this point| There is a reuploaded book! but honestly... warning... lemon...
6.4K 49 7
hello so quarantines boring so umm this is my first story ever so hope you like it :) ___Things you might want to know___ -i also accept fluff and sm...
40K 632 24
This is the story about how they will fall in love. This story will contain some lemon but also some angst. I am responsible for writing it but you...