Chapter Eleven • Muzkaza

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (literally the only special I've made ;-;)

¦Au: Fem!Akaza & modern¦ ¦Warning: Smut¦

Akaza's phone went off in the middle of the night, she sighed as she picked it up and saw:

Bae

Christmas is today🎉

Yeah

So?

I've got a present for you 🎁

Oh yeah? What?

I'm coming rn

Oh, in what way? 😏

Akaza covered her mouth with her hand as she snickered, waiting for a response from Muzan. A message popped up:

Whatever

Okay 👍

Akaza sat up and went downstairs to her living room where she waited (again) for Muzan. She stared at the Christmas tree, mesmerized by the different lights and ornaments. It gave the artificial tree a variety of colours than just a plain green one. She smiled to herself until her phone rang, startled by the sudden call, she picked up the phone and said, "Hello?" "Is your roommate with you currently, like, in the house?" "Muzan? No, why?" "Ah, you'll see..." "huh? Um, okay." Akaza almost hung up when Muzan piped up, "I'm here, could you open the door?" Sure enough she heard knocking, she looked through the peep hole (whatever those are called) and saw her boyfriend, "Sure," she replied. She hung up and unlocked the door, she was greeted with a bear hug from Muzan, she laughed as Muzan grabbed her chin, she stopped laughing and stared deeply into the plum red eyes of her boyfriend. His eyes had a devious glint as he pulled her into a heated kiss. He politely asked for entrance, which was denied, so he let his unoccupied hand hang and grasped Akaza's ass. She gasped, letting Muzan have access to all the new areas in her mouth. They separated, one gasping for air while the other smirked, "Was this... Your gift...?" She said while breathing heavily, "Glad you asked," he said, smile growing wider, Akaza shut the door and locked it, she noticed that he was hiding something behind his back, "What is that?" She asked pointing, "oh this?" She nodded, "Why don't you come see for yourself?" Muzan walked upstairs and into her room as Akaza followed behind. "Akaza~"  he said in a sing song voice, "Sit on the bed," she gave him a puzzled look but either way still obeyed. Muzan stared at Akaza in silence for a bit, "Hey..." "hm?" "You don't.. Perhaps have a condom with you, just... Just laying around, right?" Muzan smiled nervously, Akaza blinked, "Maybe," she replied. "Great!" Exclaimed Muzan, Akaza got up from the bed and went to her drawer, she looked through and found two in different sizes, medium and large, Akaza blushed as she went over to Muzan who now sat on the bed fiddling with his thumbs. "Which is your size?" She questioned, "Um... Medium?" Akaza nodded as she threw the condom at him and glared, crossing her arms. Muzan looked at her startled, he tilted his head a bit, "What?" "Hurry up," she snapped, sitting on his lap and rocking her hips a bit. Muzan groaned, he picked Akaza up and lied her on her back on the bed as he unbuckled his belt and undressed, he undressed her as well which earned a sneer from her for being so slow. Muzan had rolled the condom on his dick, he pulled Akaza into a heated kiss, both tongues fighting for dominance. Muzan won and was now exploring her mouth, leaving nothing unmarked, she moaned as her hands scrambled to tangle itself in jet black hair, deepening the kiss. Muzan dragged a finger on her clit which sent shivers down her spine. They pulled apart, a string of saliva connecting them. Akaza was breathless already, Muzan layed her on her back, put one of her legs up his shoulder, positioning himself and pushed his cock into her pussy (such a funny word), he groaned as Akaza moaned weakly. He massaged Akaza's inner thigh, soothing her as he waited for her to adjust, when she nodded Muzan pulled all the way out and slammed back in, setting a steady pace. Muzan looked at Akaza before he pulled out, Akaza whined as she was flipped now lying on her belly as Muzan used both of his thumbs to stretch her pussy. He positioned his cock and thrusted hard this time, Alaska moaned loudly and continued to in breathy pants, Muzan had started fucking her faster and harder than last time. Akaza screamed loudly as legs started to tremble violently, she gripped onto the bedsheets, hanging on to the last thing keeping her in place, she orgasmed, she clenched, which sent Muzan over the edge. He came with a groan into the condom, as he pulled out, Akaza kissed him. Muzan took the condom off and grabbed Akaza and went to take a bath with her. They must've not heard when Daki came back with her girls, Nakime, who right when she heard moans, she stepped out of the house leaving Daki who ran back to catch up to her girlfriend. "Did you like your present?" Muzan asked after awhile, "mhm," she mumbled, "Great," Akaza looked at him, "'cause I have more in store for you~"

861 words, I immediately gave up, try to guess where! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! :)