And Should You Fall I Will Ca...

By inlovewithsnow2002

Its a non cliche story of Voldemort's grand son with a new villain and thats all your gonna get so READ IT Jk... More

Prologue
Chapter II: If You Could Be Immortal
Chapter III: Welcome to my Life
Chapter IV: The Talk ( no not that kind yah perverts )
Chapter V: The Dream
I Don't know Anymore Ch. 8 (maybe I may be wrong)
I Counted Definitely 9
(THE TITLE WRITERS BLOCK SPELL HAS BEEN BROKEN) Above Fate
Ugh Shopping
Your Different
A New Pet & Oh Gods Yer Wizards Too
We're off to See the Wizards the Wonderful Wizards of Hogs
Something Evil is Stirring in the Darkness
You Keep My Secret and I Keep Yours Part 1
You Keep My Secret I Keep Yours Part 2
Darkness Creeps In
I'ts Strange
I Wish I Could Change the Past
Drowning
So Sorry
Frustration
Prologue to A Story of Growth
Chapter 1: The Call to Adventure Starts with and Annoying Request

Chapter I: He Better Watch Out

23.8K 563 894
By inlovewithsnow2002

Dumbledore POV

This is troubling, very, very troubling. I hold in my hand an old newspaper article from the muggle world. It flew through my window riding the breeze like a wave in the sea landing gently on the desk in front of me. I look woman in the photograph with caramel brown waves running down her back with small silver streaks randomly dropped in, her smile is bright and small wrinkles run down her face. 

She's almost unrecognizable, but one thing gave her away. Her eyes, deep blue eyes filled with laughter, brighter than the sun, that held so much wisdom, life and pain, yet still the same innocence as when she was a child. Yes Sally Riddle has grown up, "and" I whisper to myself, "it seems as though she has a child."

I look at the young boy in the picture with wide toothy grin, and  eyes and entrancing green color, his black hair messy and dripping liquid in to the water lapping at their feet. I scan the article seeing that the picture was from six years ago, and the picture itself from almost from eight years ago. That would make Perseus Jackson now seventeen years of age. 

I think back to the words of an old friend of mine, how he would tell me about the great feats of a young boy with hair blacker than a raven's wing and eyes as green as the raging ocean that swirled with just as many emotions, who had defeated countless foes with the help of his loyal allies. 

I glance at the picture lying on my desk once again and smile. His hair, his eyes, he must be the one. I stare up at the ceiling above me mulling over these new facts. This boy is key, I believe he is the one spoken in the ancient prophecy. He my be more important than I or anyone else realize.

I grab the newspaper clipping folding it gently and tucking it in to the pocket of my robe. It seems a meeting with the Order is required. I sigh and whisper in to the wind "I'm sorry Perseus yet this must be done." I feel the wind rush past me out the window and through the sky and I can only hope that maybe my message shall reach the young boy, maybe with some sort of miracle.

Harry POV

"So your telling me Voldemort, the same Lord Voldemort whom killed, no slaughtered, thousands of muggles and wizards not only had a wife, and has a daughter, who for some reason is still alive, but also has a grandson." He nods "yes that is correct Harry." "And you want him to come to Hogwarts".

He nodded a yes with that familiar bright twinkle in his sky blue eyes.

I stared right back at him. "Are you crazy, we can't let him in to our school he is Lord Voldemort's grandson he has got to be evil. I mean you said he blew up buildings and National Monuments, which probably killed tons of people. Plus there is the minor detail that he is VOLDEMORT'S GRANDSON and Voldemort probably already got to him he is probably a bloody death eater already!"

Dumbledore gave me a stern look, "Mr. Potter I thought you learned a long time ago that a person's bloodline along with their pats actions, especially actions displayed by the media do not define who said person is nor what they will turn out to be like. are and what they will turn out to be. Look at your own godfather, you and I both know that while being from a pure blood and racist family being charged as a murderer, he is kind and cares for the rest of the order deeply. You must get to know this boy be more you judge him. Now I expected you to treat the boy with the respect that you would give any other student or better yet the respect you would give a friend, now I am going to go get him tomorrow and you will act civilized."

"Wait," Hermione started "what about his mom." 

I look at Dumbledore "Yeah isn't she the daughter of Voldemort so isn't she dangerous too." 

He smiles "do not worry Harry she is merely a squib as harmless as any muggle. Now then get some sleep all of you I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes professor but may I ask what is his name." 

The professor turns towards me once more "His name is Perseus Jackson." I nod once again and he turns away taking out his want preparing to apparate

He nodded and I stormed up the stairs fumming with anger. It's not fair how is it that the most evil person in the world is allowed to have an actual family even though he has killed hundreds of others, including my own. They shouldn't be alive not Voldemort, not Miss Sally Jackson, and especially not Perseus. They should all be dead, each and every one of them dead.

Third Person POV

Oh what is this. Someone is angry. I can feel the anger coursing through his body and I can feel the light of his soul dimming. Another soulless puppet to add to my growing collection perhaps. Harry Potter, huh. I think he and I will be having lots of fun together. 

--------------------

Percy POV

The war ended about two months ago. Its finally over all the sadness, the pain, the despair. Everyone made it out of the war with a few major injuries but most of the injuries were minor. Nico is staying at camp and has finally come to terms with himself. Frank is getting the recognition he deserves as Praetor. The camps are getting along and constructions over. Leo came back from Calypso's that was a sight.

Its a Flashback Its a Flashback Its a Flashback

It was 2 weeks after the Giant War and the rest of the Seven mostly Piper were mourning Leo. I wasn't for the reason that I don't believe he is dead. When Khione threw him of the of the ship he never told anyone where he was but i had a feeling he met with Calypso. The love sick look he would get, How he seemed to constantly be glaring at me ( though he thought i couldn't see), and how he was always working on some mysterious project. Then there was the thing with the Physicians Cure I don't think Leo would give something that powerful away.

I discussed my suspicions with Nico and he agreed there was something strange with Leo's death. That repair boys gonna get it but first I have to get him back (ok this thing with the storm is not exactly my idea i have to give the person credit the problem is I don't remember who it is and my library is to big to search so if you know the answer to the person who did it props to them and remember kids THIS IS NOT MY IDEA).

I asked all the sea life to search for those two through the water and when they found exactly where they were report back to me. Recently I had been training with my powers and could now hold a strong hurricane for about 3 hours. Thats exactly what I did. Every time they were over the ocean a strong storm would chase them staying far enough away that they wouldn't get hurt but close enough so that they would have to keep moving. When they landed on a beach the storm would dissipate. The sea life would follow them and immediately when they cam over the ocean the storm would start again.

Over the horizon of the Camp Half-Blood beach I saw a gleaming bronze dragon. Of course that thing is huge and almost impossible not to notice unless your mortal. An audible gasp was heard in the back of the of the crowd and Piper and Jason push their way forward in to the front of the crowd next to me, both with tears in there eyes. 

"Woooohoooo the Super Sized Mc-Shizzle is back baby and he's got a girlfriend." With that Leo Valdez lands on the beach of Camp Half Blood and is immediately attacked by Piper who is sobbing in to his. He rubs her back soothingly "Hey there's no need to cry Beauty Queen I'm back now and I'm never gonna leave." With that a cheer was heard from the Hephaestus cabin as there head counselor and brother was back. (Guys a balled my eyes out when I wrote this I had a feels attack from my own writing O.O well i can cross that of my bucket list)

I'm Sad to Say That This Flashback Has Come to an End

Yes everything was perfect after that. The only thing that was missing was my mom who I'm going back to now and going to spend the rest of the school year with.

--------------------

I'm standing in front of the door worried about her reaction it's been so long since I have seen her and I really miss my mom. I walk in to see 3 people sitting on the couch. "OK who are you and why are you in my house, er apartment." They each stand up from the couch and two give me a small smile.

"Are you Percy Jackson ?" 

My hand crept to my side slipping in to my pocket and wrapping around Riptide on instinct. "Yes who are you?" 

"I am Professor Dumbledore headmaster of Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry and as the name suggest I am a wizard. I have come to offer you admission in to our school." 

I cock my head to the side slightly confused at the introduction, "Saying your wizards and saying you want to put me in to the school is not a good reason to be in my apartment on the couch. Why are you really here, and I need an actual reason and if not I'll just call the cops and maybe have them put you in a mental asylum." 

The older man sends a bright smile towards me "What I have said is indeed the truth Perseus.

I am here to come and personally offer admission in to my school." 

I cross my arms over my chest "Oh yeah may I ask why." He chuckles "because Percy you are a wizard." 

This edit is better than the original I hope 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
70.1K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
104K 3.9K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !