He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

Av LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

17

4.2K 160 3
Av LiannQ

Dean Shen on the other end of the phone sensed something was wrong from this sentence.

Impossible to get pregnant?

Does Mr. Duan not want the other party to get pregnant? Does Mr. Duan just want to play with the other party? !

Tsk, tsk, tsk, they all say that snakes are sexually promiscuous and have no restrictions on love matters, but I didn’t expect it to be true!

Duan Ye thought of Jiang Bei's appearance and gender, and snorted his hair irritably: "Check it again! It's impossible for him to be pregnant." Dean Shen immediately said: "Okay

Duan Boss, I'm going to check right away."

While waiting for the results of Dean Shen's second examination, Duan Ye seemed to be living in pain like a year.

How could Jiang Bei be pregnant? He was obviously a boy! ! How can a man get pregnant?

Duan Ye had slept with Jiang Bei, so he naturally knew Jiang Bei's physical characteristics, but it was precisely because of this that he directly said that this was impossible.

Soon, the results of the second examination came out. Duan Ye asked anxiously: "How is the examination result?" Dean Shen

said uneasily: "Mr. Duan, the result of the second examination is still...pregnant." The

phone number His head was silent for a long time, probably several minutes. Finally, Dean Shen heard Duan Ye say softly: "Okay, I understand." After

saying that, he hung up the phone.

Duan Ye couldn't suppress himself anymore. He turned into a snake shape and hung on the window. He made an anxious hissing sound from his mouth. This sound scared away the birds in the sky, even those separated by several rooms. Duan Rong was also startled by the sound.

Duan Ye recalled Jiang Bei's reaction during this period. He was vomiting, lethargic and often listless, but he was a man. How could a man get pregnant?

And what he was carrying was not an ordinary cub. How could an ordinary boy be willing to give birth to a snake's cub? How painful it must be.

Thinking of the interaction with Jiang Bei during the recording of the variety show, Duan Ye was sure that what Jiang Bei said to him before was not false. He was indeed a straight man with a very normal sexual orientation. How would Jiang Bei react if he knew that he was pregnant? It must be very difficult to accept, how should he tell him.

This night, Duan Ye stayed up all night.

The next day, Duan Ye woke up in a trance.

There was a sudden noise outside the house. It was a bit noisy. It was Mr. Duan who was back.

Mr. Duan is usually away from his old house. He is usually on vacation in other places. Except for the Chinese New Year, the number of times he can be seen is extremely rare. Unexpectedly, he suddenly came back today.

Duan Ye got dressed and went downstairs. Mr. Duan waved to him after seeing him: "Duan Ye, you are back. I heard that you participated in a variety show. How do you feel? These variety shows are also It's quite interesting. It's good to go and play occasionally."

Mr. Duan picked up the cup of tea in front of Mr. Duan and took a sip: "It's not bad..."

Mr. Duan saw Duan Ye's absent-minded look and asked: "What's wrong with you? ? I see that you are in a trance."

Duan Ye squeezed the cup in his hand tightly: "Something is bothering me."

Seeing this, Mr. Duan sighed and changed the subject: "Duan Ye, I see you are not young anymore, are you there? Thinking about getting married? If it were a few years later, it would be so hard to raise a little snake."

Mr. Duan's original intention was to persuade Duan Ye to consider getting married as soon as possible, but what Duan Ye was thinking about was Jiang Bei's hard life alone. The child's life is in danger at any time!

Oh shit.

With a swish, the cup in Duan Ye's hand fell to the ground, and others stood up unexpectedly.

Mr. Duan was startled by Duan Ye: "What's wrong?"

Duan Ye stroked his forehead and fell on the sofa: "It's okay, I just thought of bad things."

Throughout the day today, people in the company They all felt that something was wrong with their president.

Seeing that one plan after another was passed, everyone in the company was in danger.

After seeing Secretary Li come out, someone quickly ran over and asked: "What happened to Mr. Duan today? Why did he suddenly get so angry?" Secretary Li sighed melancholy

and spread his hands innocently: "Neither do I. I know."

Although Mr. Duan is indifferent, he is usually not as scary as today.

Secretary Li thought for a while and thought about the last time Mr. Duan suddenly had sex with someone. In the days that followed, Mr. Duan seemed to have stopped having sex with anyone.

He pondered for a while and said firmly: "I know, Mr. Duan must be dissatisfied with his desires!"

Others: "..."

On the other side, after Jiang Bei got off the plane, the first place he went to was the flower shop.

He bought a lot of specialties on the island where the variety show was recorded. The place where he got off the bus was not far from the flower shop, so he could just deliver the specialties there before going back.

The flower shop manager and the employees inside were very happy after seeing Jiang Bei.

"Jiang Bei, I didn't expect you to come back so soon. I miss you so much." "

We watched the live broadcast. You played the piano very well!"

Jiang Bei said with a smile: "Thank you for your concern. I am in that small The island has brought some specialties to everyone, so don’t be polite."

"Xiao Bei is great! I love you to death!"

"I love you to death too."

Jiang Bei handed over the gift specially given to the flower shop manager. After giving it to him, the store manager was very happy: "Good boy, you haven't forgotten us yet."

After Jiang Bei handed out the gifts, he saw the bowl on the table. After smelling the smell, Jiang Bei swallowed a rare mouthful of saliva.

"What is that? It smells so good."

The flower shop manager said: "This is our lunch, spicy and sour rice noodles. Do you want to try it?"

Jiang Bei: "Okay, I'll try it."

It's sour today. There was too much vinegar in the spicy rice noodles, which made it a bit too sour, but Jiang Bei's nose found it particularly delicious.

Jiang Bei couldn't hold back and ate one portion directly. After eating, he praised: "This spicy and sour rice noodles is delicious. I haven't eaten such delicious food in a long time." The store manager smiled and said:

" Everyone else said that today's hot and sour rice noodles were too sour, but unexpectedly, they were in line with your taste, as if you were pregnant."

Jiang Bei licked the oil stains at the corners of his mouth: "How is that possible? I'm a man. It's impossible to be pregnant."

When Jiang Bei was about to leave, the store manager suddenly said: "Jiang Bei, you smell so strange, did you accidentally get contaminated with something?" "Huh?" Jiang

Beila He put his clothes up to his nose and smelled it, but he didn't smell anything special.

Another employee said: "I actually smelled it too. The smell is a bit hard to describe, but it is there, and it gives people a very scary feeling, which makes people afraid to come close. I have smelled this smell on Jiang Bei before. I've been here before, that's when Jiang Bei went to deliver flowers to a mansion."

Jiang Bei recalled that it seemed that that time he went to deliver flowers to Duan Ye's family.

So, Duan Ye left this smell on him today?

The last time Duan Ye left a smell on him was out of anger, so what happened this time?

Jiang Bei didn't understand and didn't think about it. He went home and took a shower to wash off the smell.

After that, Jiang Bei's life returned to normal. During this period, Jiang Bei still suffered from frequent vomiting and boredom. He originally wanted to go to the hospital for a check-up, but he never had time.

After the online live broadcast, Jiang Bei's life became a lot more normal, and some of the comments that insulted him on the Internet were also much less. Sometimes when Jiang Bei was walking on the road, people would ask for his autograph, but most of them were given by Jiang Bei. Refused.

Some programs saw Jiang Bei's popularity and wanted to invite Jiang Bei to participate in variety shows. However, Jiang Bei didn't have this idea and never went.

Two days later, the rice at home was gone, so Jiang Bei bought a bag of rice in the supermarket and carried it back.

Jiang Bei lived in an old-fashioned community. Most of these communities did not have elevators, so Jiang Bei had to carry the rice up the stairs. But when he was going up the stairs, the gravity suddenly became unstable and he almost fell down, and his clothes were covered with dirt. It's dust.

Jiang Bei didn't pay much attention. He dusted off the dust on his body and continued to carry the rice into the house.

But then, Jiang Bei's doorbell suddenly rang.

Jiang Bei was a little surprised, but he opened the door anyway and found that the person who came was Duan Ye.

The other party seemed to be rushing over. His forehead was covered with sweat, and his suit was soaked with sweat from his back.

The first words out of Duan Ye's mouth were: "What are you doing?"

Moving rice? To actually do such a dangerous thing! You don't want our child anymore? !

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

159K 3.6K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
22.8K 945 22
Jin , Jimin, and Hoseok are littles. They hide this from the other members from fear that they will start to be disgusted by them, they have no careg...
233K 8.8K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...