WHEN L⊙VE L∀STS

By mrbakskzk

Nu had always thought Dew will be his last and only love, but then Zee came, and it might not be the same ver... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
NEW BOOK
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60 (end)
special chapter 1
special chapter-2
special chapter-3
Epilogue

19

677 24 1
By mrbakskzk

The next day when New got down, Zee wasn’t there as usual, but there was an envelope placed on the dining table with a note stuck to it.

“I settled your card New, please feel free to use it comfortably.”

New flips open the envelope and pulls out a black express card, the sleek golden letter standing out bright but there was one thing that dragged his attention.

CHAWARIN PANICH

Maybe he really should get used to it.

New walks out of the house to explore the place when he finds a park nearby.

He calmly sits down on one of the benches, holding a book as he takes in a deep breath. It was peaceful with kids giggling, playing around the park, and having a fun time.

That park, reminded him a lot of the place he used to spend most of his time.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Zee clears his throat, trying to clear away the tension rising between the couple in the back seat.

He calmly glances at his friend beside him, who was clearly so done with the situation.

He stops by a red light and turns around, giving his total attention to the couple.

P'Gulf, how long are you going to be like this? This is the last movie we are going to watch together before Prapai and I go to San Francisco. Can you just..stop being so..”

“Ya!! I am your sister  you idiot!! Whose side are you taking??”

“It’s not like I am taking side’s sis, it’s just…. you guys are being ridiculous.

Look at James and Net in the back seat, you should seriously get some couple lessons from them.”

“And I goddamnit feel like a third wheeler here, why didn’t you just let me come with my Nat??”

Whines Max, looking all grossed out at the overly lovely dovely couple beside him.

“Oh shut up Max”

shouts Gulf and gets back to his sulking.

“You guys are goddamnit engaged and you do know that right??”

Zee speaks up, trying his best not to kill his Sister.

Dew chuckles seeing his best friend so done.

It sure is hard to handle a teenage sister who has an excessively overflowing crush on his lazy friend and

an elder sister who still acts like a teenager and gets all jealous every fucking time.

He calmly glances out of the window with a shake of his head and finds a bus standing beside their car.

He casually looks up, only to get his eyes locked onto a certain boy that has been in his mind all this while.

He jolts up when the red light goes green and his friend steps onto the accelerator.

He looks out the window to find the bus taking a right and stopping by a bus stop.

He starts hitting his friend’s hand, who abruptly steps on the break.

“Ya, what happen...YA MR.DEW, WHERE ARE YOU GOING.??”

He doesn’t listen to the shouting guy as he jumps out of the car and runs towards the bus.

He hops in the last minute, slightly gasping for air.

The bus was fairly empty, with only a few people sitting here and there.

He finds the one he was looking for sitting beside a window, gazing outside as the alpha calmly walks back and sits a couple of seats behind him.

He starts staring at that omega, who was engrossed in his own world.

Dew just couldn’t take his eyes of the beautiful being.

Up this close, he can see how his side profile was breathtakingly beautiful.

His deep sparkly round eyes, thin nose, those pink plump lips, soft jawline, and his delicate features, everything screamed gorgeously.

He was totally immersed in his staring that he didn’t realize that the bus had already entered the city outskates.

He snaps out of his daze when that pretty boy stands up and gets down at one of the bus stops.

Dew follows shoot, hoping down the bus and that’s when he realizes, where the hell on the earth is he??

But there was no time to think about it right now.

He slowly starts following that boy who eventually walks into a missionary college.

The place was huge with a vast garden around the college campus, considering the fact that it was located outside the city.

There was a fountain in the middle of the road, right in front of the college building, which sprinkled out crystal clear water.

There were benches around the place, giving the view of the beautiful fountain, huge trees all around and the autumn season made the whole place colorful with the withered leaves.

That pretty boy walks up to the fountain and sits on its edge, playing with the water with a smile on his face when a nun in her white long frock walks up to him.

Dew stands behind a tree hiding away from their view but close enough to listen to their conversation.

“chawarin ”

“Mother Superior.!!!”

Yes my beautiful, how was your visit to the city today?”

“It was really good, I had lots of fun today!! I also bought lots of gifts for the kids in the orphanage!!”

“Really? The kids will love it, so tell me what else you did today?”

the nun calmly takes a seat beside him with a smile and New immediately gets excited to talk about his day.

“Oh, so first I went to the Namsan tower, then I eat the potato rings and…”

He just couldn’t take his eyes off that omega who was enthusiastically telling about his tour to the nun sitting beside him, listing to him with a fond smile.

So his name is chawarin, what a beautiful name to a beautiful person.

A smile never left Nu’s lips and Dew finds himself captivated by that.

Once done, Nu follows that nun, still blabbing about his day as they both walk into the building.

Dew wasn’t done, he still couldn’t get enough of that boy, so he decided, he is going to come with a plan and ask him out when his heart calms down from all the gymnastics it had been doing for a while, and make the beauty that stole his heart, his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 9K 56
"I am too dangerous to love." "It doesn't matter as long as I am with you , nothing is dangerous."
123K 5.4K 108
Two broken hearts , that found each other but will there pass get in the way of finding true love , read an find out 🤔
4K 367 20
Started off on a wrong foot. Domundi's best selling. "How do you except everything to remain the same after all those years?...'' "You had your chanc...
70.4K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL