قعر عشق

By Armahil

#1 in قعر series. ○قعر عشق[Deep Love]○ • three FRIENDS • " will give life for eachother? " • three ENEMIES • ... More

ºCHARACTERSº
:)
Trailer#1
Trailer#2
Trailer#3
The failed mission
The Dissapointed Boss
The three holidays
S for Siblings
The Sticky Note
The party
The Broken Nose
The scar
The Newspaper
The Boss
The Letter
The Past
The offer
The rumours
the shock
The pain

The anger

33 3 6
By Armahil

'how tf he can do this with me'

Mirha's mind wandered around her boss. Why was he like this.

'i just wanted to go back to my home'

Her hands worked speedily. Her eyes were red from anger, Zaeem was never fair with her. She has realised this so many times

'that little bit**'

Curses left her mouth. Her father had called, it was the first time he asked Mirha to come home. She was happy, she wanted to go but her boss .......

'What tf he thinks of himself'

Rage filled her lungs, her fingers typed furiously,

'arrogant a**'

Her back ached but she refused to take a break.

'how can he give me this much work'

For the first time in her life she wanted to go home,

'bloody basta**'

............................................................................

She knocked loudly, Zaeem Ahmed Khan hissed at her,

"Come in"

Zaeem was shocked by her, today's Mirha was enriched with different aura. Her heeled shoes bumped with the furnished floor. A melody of heels was dominant in the room. Zaeem felt his breath getting stuck, he eyed her up to down, but today she didn't felt nervous under his stares.

"I have completed my work"

Zaeem stood up from his seat, he took limited steps and at the end he was standing right Infront of her, she was so small yet had a powerful aura around her

"So what?"

His eyes held her daring ones. His grave serious eyes were staring deep into her angry ones. This time Mirha broke the contact, as her eyes travelled down to his face and then to his neck, then she again looked at his eyes. Zaeem saw her eyes observing him. His chest arose with patience.

No one spoke, it was like they were talking with eyes. A knock broke their eye chat.

With one swift Mirha left the room and Zaeem's eyes travelled with her body.

............................................................................

In the evening, everyone was already sitting on the dining table, When Noor entered. Eda was shocked,

"Everything okay?  You just left a day ago"

She couldn't help but asked her mother. Her mother replied in a happy tone.

"Yes everything is okay"

It was confusing.

At night Noor gathered every one. She looked at Zaeem,

"I wanted to talk to you"

Zaeem's eyes arose in a questioning way.

"Ammar your friend, how is he as a person"

Noor presented her question.

"You mean Malik Amaar Sial "

Zaeem's throat felt tight. A ball was formed, his eyes showed red veins.

"He is a good person"

What was he supposed to say instead of a formal answer. Mirha and Izna were in shock. Her eyes matched as they questioned each other about the situation, whereas Eda stayed quiet.

"His mother called me today"

Noor's next words were like the stone to Eda and Zaeem's heart

"She asked for Eda's hand for Amaar"

It was enough for Zaeem as he immediately replied

"Tell them that our answer is a straight 'No'"

His straight forward rejection gave rise to the confusion as Noor further inquired.

"What do you mean by no, you just said that he is a good person and i also like him"

No-one knows if it was his patience or what, but Zaeem's voice was stoned.

"He is a good person but not for Eda"

And this time the third voice echoed in the room.

"And who are you to say this?"

Zaeem shouted at her.

"EDA!"

Turning her face towards her mother Eda said with clear voice.

"I like him amma"
.
.
Everyone was silent. Mirha and Izna looked at their friend. It was like betrayal. Zaeem's eyes were shot red whereas Noor was happy.
.
.

"I want to marry him"
.
.
.

" Please inform his mother about our 'answer'"

............................................................................

"Get a side"

Mirha who was standing outside the door was commanded by her boss.

"I-i won't"

Long gone the Daring Mirha.

"You won't"

He questioned with red eyes.
Zaeem grabbed her by the arm and pushed her aside. He was rude and Mirha promised herself for taking the revenge.
Entering Eda's room he shouted at Izna,

"Get out"

Izna almost ran out of the room.

"How can you do this with yourself"

Zaeem's voice was getting tough.

"I am gonna kill that Amaar"

Eda stayed quiet.

"Did he black mailed you!"

He questioned looking at her with rage

"No"

His one side of the lip turned upward, he caught her lie.

"Then why are you doing this"

The deeper he dug into the situation, the more Eda stayed quiet.

"That's my life and i am not responsible for giving you explanations"

Too rude for him. He wanted to slap her.

"Shutup"

He wanted her to speak, so that he could save her from Amaar and from everyone.

"No i wont "

Eda was not stupid. She can't speak up, she has no choice.

"Look at me Eda"

Eda looked upward, something broke in her brother's eyes.

"If you married him, than  there will be no relation between us. After that you won't be my sister but Amaar's wife and I Zaeem Ahmed khan have no mercy for Amaar and his family"

His every single word left a deep cut in her heart. Her eyes turned crimson because of holding her tears. The back of her head felt heavy.
............................................................................

The phone was ringing again and again.
It was an unknown number. Izna was getting calls from this number since two days. But the main thing was that no one speaks from the other side.
At the third bell she picked it up,

"Look who ever you are, i am going to kill you"

With that she cuts the call.

She has been trying to trace the number but it's a private number. The curiosity was on peak. Now it was getting interesting.
She wasn't afraid but yes she was in suspense of knowing who was triggering her.
For a moment her mind rewinded the party's moment, when she fell down, her lips turned into a small smile thinking about Saad, he was the first person in this mafia world who was messing with her mind.
A deep sigh was released as she thought about him, he was gone for days. Her boss has been doing everything to find him. She was curious about Saad. Who was he?
............................................................................

Word count: 1051

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 10.1K 40
#yuyachi ဖန်းတီးမှုတစ်ခုသာဖြစ်၍အပြင်လောကနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်မှုမရှိကြောင်း...❗ start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...
528K 33.5K 68
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
113K 15.1K 33
#Book-3 Last book of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation of the first and second book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If...
5.3M 475K 98
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...