๐–ณ๐–ง๐–ค ๐–ถ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฒ๐–ณ

By yungslimelifee

And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me. More

๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿช
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฆ
15
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ
20
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด

๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ

2.2K 103 27
By yungslimelifee

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗘'𝗻𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗼𝗲 | 𝟮𝟮

"It's my birthday n i'm carryin' you to da room, do betta." Boogie spoke "Cs you swole." She responded rubbing his arm.

"You still mad at me?"

"Yes, I be nun but good to you n you did me wrong. It's fine tho, i'm used to niggas doing me wrong n dogging me out. I really just thought you is a real nigga."

"I'm da realest nigga you eva came across stop playin. I just had a weak moment det don't make me not real tho."

"While I was at my lowest you was doing weird shit with your ex. Ion wanna hear shit about a weak moment Asaad, no excuses."

"You right"

When the approached their room he took the key out his pocket and unlocked the door before going inside.

He then tossed Najah on the bed and took pajamas out his suitcase.

"Lemme get in first." She spoke slowly sitting up.

"I'm sorry" He spoke putting his arms out. Najah got up then he picked her up.

"I'm sorry" Boogie repeated again while kissing all over her face. "Det shit won't det recent so I forgot about it. On my unborn kids I would neva cheat on you baby."

Boogie had been feeling really bad all day because he could tell she wasn't enjoying herself. When Najah booked the trip she was more excited than him.

"You not gone let it happen again right Asaad?"
"Nah"

"Happy Birthday, I love you my handsome chocolate man."

For the time they were on their trip Najah was gonna be nice. But when they got home she had a trick for him.

"Preciate you, I love you more. You inna mood or yeen onnat right na?"

"Only cs it's your birthday."

"Nah... you wanna do it or not? Don't say cs it's my birthday cs I want you to enjoy yoself Najah."

"Yes Boogie, imma even get on top so put me down."

"Oh shit! Lemme hurry up fa you change yo mind!" He spoke sitting down on the bed making her laugh. "Ian een finna cap... I might put a baby in you tonight."

"I just might let you." She shrugged knowing she was definitely lying. Boogie grabbed her by her neck softly then kissed her lips.

Najah slipped her tongue in his mouth so he did the same. "Take dis off." She spoke pulling his shirt up.

He let Najah take his shirt off then she started smiling while looking at his body. Najah loved everything about him, especially his chocolate skin and tattoos.

Najah got up and pulled his shorts and boxers down to his feet. After that she untied his shoes and took those off also.

"Damn! You got me butt ass naked got me feelin' like a lil hoe a sum."

"You my lil hoe fa tonight so be quiet ion wanna hear you say shit."

"Ite you got it."

She got on her knees in front of him then put her hand on his penis before spitting on it. She then started deep throat and stroking his penis at the same time.

"On God ian gone do det shit nomo." He mumbled "On God!" Boogie grunted but this time he was louder.

Najah looked up at him seeing he was looking at her. He had the distinct look on his face that he made every time she was pleasing him, that's how she knew she was doing good.

"Go a lil faster."

"Mmhm" He hummed pushing her head down. Najah smacked arm then grabbed both of them so he wouldn't touch her.

"Let me go." He chuckled "Mm mm" She responded

Boogie started thrusting into her face causing her to gag. Najah didn't stop though, she kept going.

"Oh my God!" He moaned loudly catching Najah off guard.

'Doing too damn much.' She thought to herself.

Najah put her hands back on his penis and started stroking it while looking at him.

"We gettin' married fasho."
"Say det then." She nodded

"I'm finna buss." He spoke biting his bottom lip.

"Gone let it out baby." She responded now stroking his tip. "Fuck!"

"Oh shit bae." He moaned as he came. "Mmhm love to see it." She smiled

Najah stood up and removed her clothes before climbing on top of him. Boogie put his penis inside her then hugged her.

"You be trippin!" She whined while he slammed into her from the bottom. "Stop whinin"

"Ahhh!" Najah moaned trying to move his arm from around her. "Where you goin?" He groaned

"Ain't no runnin. Gimme a kiss."

As he kissed her she struggled to kiss him back.

"Ugh- I love you so much Boogie."

"I love you more."

"Mmm baby I can't!"

"Keep takin' yo dick baby you got it."
"Mm- Asaad- fuck!" She moaned in his ear.

"Baby"

"Hmm?" He asked as he slowed down. "Dis feel so good, I love you so much baby."

"I love you too E'najah." He chuckled "Right there... I'm finna cum."

"Right hea?" Boogie moaned "Yessss!"

"There you go mama... good job!" He spoke slapping her butt. Najah laid on top of him breathing heavily in his ear.

"Did you nut?" She asked "Nah, almost tho."

She moved his arms from around her then started bouncing on his penis. Najah was tired but she wasn't gonna stop until he was satisfied also.

--

"Yes?" Najah asked opening the door. "Damn y'all still sleep?" Bobbi asked

"I think you forgot your room inna middle of ours. We heard allat shit, ALL NIGHT LONG!" Nasia complained

"So what? It's my man birthday." She shrugged

"Why y'all at my door tho?"
"We finna go on the beach, y'all comin?"

"Yea, lemme wake him up first. Imma let y'all know when we ready."

"Okay" Bobbi nodded

She closed the door then went to her suitcase and got her bathing suit and sandals out. Since she showered last night she was good.

Hearing Boogie's snoring get louder she rolled her eyes. "Nigga ain't that sleep." She mumbled taking her robe off.

After dressing herself and doing her hygiene she got Boogie's clothes out for him.

"Bae" She spoke sitting on top of his back. "Baby!"

"Hmm?" He groaned "Wake up"

"I been up, get up real quick." He responded lifting his head up. "Nigga you was sleep as fuck stop lying all yo life."

Najah got up and sat on the bed and waited for him. Once Boogie was done getting ready they met up with them at the beach.

"You freaked out." Mir mugged Najah. "Mmcht shut up. Y'all needa learn how to mind y'all business. Ian say shit 'bout Nasia."

"How can we mind our business if youn know how to shut up?" Tank questioned "What about me hoe?" Nasia questioned

"Mannn what about you? Don't play stupid like youn know what she tammat." Boogie responded

"I don't"
"Uhhh... I think you do." Mir chuckled

Nasia stood there thinking to herself for a second then covered her mouth. "Oh my god y'all heard that?! I'm so sorry."

"Yeen gotta apologize cs imma get it in errtime but dets just me." Najah shrugged "HELLO!" Bobbi agreed

"Let's go to the gift shop and buy them cute lil bracelets n stuff." Bobbi suggested "Okay"

After buying a few things from the gift shops they got on a boat.

"Uh uh it's too early to be drinkin." Bobbi complained as Najah tried pouring liquor in her mouth. "Bitch open your mouth and stop being pussy."

"It's literally 2:00 n dis bitch tammat it's too early. It ain't never too early fa shot o'clock!"

"All y'all hoes do is drink, pick up a jay n relax yo mind fa once." Mir spoke blowing smoke out his mouth.

"Nah, we good luv." Najah responded "Liver gone be all types a fucked up." Boogie shook his head.

"And that's my business. You gone take care of me when I get sick anyways."

"You fucked up inna head."

"We knew that tho."

Najah went around and made everybody take a shot. For some reason she was starting to feel really sick. She thought it was because of them being on the water so she went to the bathroom.

She sat on the floor for a second because her head was spinning. Once she felt it coming up she hovered over the toilet and let it out.

"Najah" Nasia spoke knocking on the door. "You okay?" She asked

"No!" Najah responded flushing the toilet.

She rinsed her mouth then left out the bathroom seeing Nasia standing there waiting on her.

"I feel sick Nasia."
"You pregnant?" She asked lowly.

"No, I think I just drank too much or it might be the water that's making me sick."

"Mmm" Nasia grinned with her hand on her lip.

"What?"

"I think you pregnant."

"Me and Boogie don't even do nun that often no more. The last time before last night was like a month ago."

"And? It only takes one time Najah."

"Nasia i'm not pregnant, let it go."

"Okay girl, whatever you say."

"Where you go?" Boogie asked once she came back. "I had to use the bathroom. Ion feel good tho."

"What's wrong?"

"Iono I just feel sick, I wanna go lay down for a little bit."

"Ite"

--

After dinner they split up. They guys hung out and went to a bar while the girls stayed with Najah because she still didn't feel good.

"I got this from the store earlier, you should just take it now see Najah."

"Nasia i'm not pregnant!"

"Wait huh?" Bobbi asked "She think I'm pregnant just cs I'm throwing up. It was just cs I was on water."

"We not on water nomo bitch. Take that damn test n see wassup."

"I'm not pregnant Bobbi I know that for a fact."

"Okay so take n prove us wrong then."

"Fine"

She took the test from Nasia then went in the bathroom and took it. After she took it she waited in the bathroom for the results to pop up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 8.5K 29
i know, you don't wanna be with him like you say you do.
334K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .โ›“๏ธ
1M 30.3K 89
"you gotta show me you not like these other ni**as , cause I'm not like these other b*tches*"
125K 2.7K 34
"I should have let you know that your my only one"-xxxtentacion๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’”