The Story Of Olivia Swan| Twi...

By Roslynmadyson

Olivia Swan was the elder twin of Bella Swan. She was the life of the party. She was a daddy's girl. She b... More

CHARACTERS
EPILOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
Part II
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
Loving Margo

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

3.5K 134 23
By Roslynmadyson

"Olivia? Olivia can you hear me?" Is the first thing she hears as she comes to. Her head is pounding with every breath she takes and her body feels like a million pounds. Too heavy to move an inch.

"Come on, baby." A familiar voice sighs. "Your grounded forever when you wake up... Actually I'm just attaching our wrists with handcuffs. That's probably safer."

"Daddy?" She whispers with out realizing it.

There's a bunch of shuffling that sounds so loud in her ear before she feels warmth near her hand. "Liv? Can you talk again?"

"Head... hurts." She rasps.

Charlie tearfully chuckles. "Well kiddo, that tends to happen in these situations."

Olivia is finally able to slightly open her eyes but immediately afterwards winces and closes them.

Shuffling is heard again and then Charlie whispers. "The lights are off, I'm going to grab Dr. Cullen now."

"No." She quickly disputes.

"I need to get a doctor, Liv. You've been asleep for two damn days." Charlie sternly tells the girl.

She sighs and looks toward the window. Like always in Forks it was cloudy and gloomy. "Just get me a different doctor."

Charlie sighs but agrees. "Will do, kiddo." He turns around to leave but hesitates. "There's a few people who have been waiting to see you... have been here during all hospital visiting hours every day. I can tell them to go away."

She had a feeling she already knew but asked anyway. "Who?"

"Your sister, Paul, Sam..." He grimaces. "Edward, Jasper."

She stares at the ceiling blankly for a moment. "I don't want to see Bella right now."

Charlie sighs. "What happened to you two?"

"Lets just say we just want very different things in life." She whispers, her heart still hurting.

"Like the Cullen boys?" He bluntly questions.

"Something like that." She waves him off, not wanting to talk about it. He couldn't possibly know she's talking about more than the Cullen's. Their mortality for that fact.

"I'll go get Sam and Paul." And he leaves with out another word, leaving her to her thoughts.

She stares down at her inner elbow that snugly holds an IV in the skin, slowly trailing up toward the surprisingly steady heart monitor and fluid bags.

Their lips are only a centimeter apart, Olivia could touch his lips if she even breathed out. "Save yourself." He smirks.

Her heart monitor slightly picks up and just then Paul and Sam enter the room. "Excited to see me?" Paul jokes, but it's dry. Their last few meetings had been tense and now she was in the hospital.

"Oh yeah." Her croaky voice fills the room sarcastically.

Both men take a seat on either side of her bed. "What were you thinking, Liv?" Sam questions, softly.

She looks down toward her hands and for the first time in months they aren't shaking. Her eyebrows furrow as she inspects the front and back side of them. "It was the only thing I had control of. There are shifters, vampires, imprints, soulmates, people hurting me, making choices for me. It feels just like before, but this time I couldn't just not feel, Sammy." Her lip wobbles as she tries to finally put her feelings into words. Sam sympathizes, he was so lost when he had first shifted with no one to guide him.

But the girl had to deal with vampires as well as imprints and soulmate bonds.

"I'm sorry, Liv." Paul holds his hand to her lips and gently kisses her knuckle.

"It's no one's fault." She lowly replies.

"It's his." Paul growls.

"Paul!" Sam snaps. Annoyed with the boy for acting up at a time like this. What should matter is that she wanted them to be in the room with her instead of the Cullen's. She felt comfortable with them regardless of what's been going on with her and Paul.

"Everything was fine until they came back." He snarks back.

Olivia squeezes his hand as tightly as she can, which at the moment wasn't very hard. "No it wasn't Paul." She shakes her head, feeling guilt nearly drown her. "I wasn't eating, I was always crying, it took so much to keep it together every day. Whether they're here or not there's a lot I need to heal from. Some from them and some not."

"You have the whole pack behind you, Swan." Sam promises. "Whatever you decide to do we will stand behind you."

"Thanks, Sammy." Olivia softly smiles at him. "You're like the big brother I never had the chance of having."

"Ditto, Swan." He smiles. "Emily wanted to come but she didn't want to overwhelm you."

Olivia immediately denies. "She could never."

He pulls something off of the counter and holds it out. "She did however, fight a pack of wolves to save you this."

Olivia hesitantly takes the packaged food into her lap. Cut up pieces of steak with some asparagus and potatoes. It smelt delicious. But she started having that sinking stomach feeling about eating once again. Control, control, control.

Paul and Sam both notice her reluctance and glance toward each other sadly knowing this is a battle only she can fight. Paul kisses her forehead. "I'll be back tomorrow, alright princess?"

Olivia nods her head and tries to force a smile. "Of course."

"Come by the house soon, Swan. The boys have missed you." Sam pats her shoulder before walking out of the room with Paul following.

Olivia's smile slowly dies and she looks back toward the food.

"And James?" She held her breath, Jasper noticed because her heart monitor had started going faster. He lightly flicks her nose, reminding her to breathe.

"He's gone, for good." He promises.

She lets out a long breath as he kisses her forehead. "You scared me, I don't think I've ever been more scared in my life." He softly admits.

"I'm sorry." She genuinely means it.

He lays his forehead on her own. "Please don't ever do that again."

"You saved me." She looks into his eyes with an adoring look. One that makes him feel like if his heart was beating he'd have a heart attack.

"Always." He gives her a crooked smile.

Control.

She shakes herself out of her thoughts and though there are tears in her eyes she slowly opens the container and tries to bring a piece of steak to her mouth.

He begins Punching her in the stomach and face multiple times. Each time she would attempt to shield her stomach, not caring about herself at the time. But he held her hands over her head.

Control.

She hurriedly limps to her bedside where her phone lays charging and calls the person who promised this number would always be available for her. Edward.

Within seconds the call ends.

'This Number Has Been Disconnected-'

Olivia's hands begin to shake as she stares down at the phone. A nervous habit she had picked up on was fiddling with her necklace. Yet when her hand shakily reach for it she found that nothing was there.

Control.

"What are you doing in here?" Olivia whispers. She releases the container of her white knuckle grip and slowly looks up to find Jasper at the other end of the bed.

"I needed to see for myself you are okay." He responds, running his eyes over her body.

"You came, you saw, now you can leave." She looks away, pinching the skin on her forearm.

In less than a second he's beside her stopping her unconscious self harm. "Please, don't." His voice sounds agonized.

She flinches away from his touch and he takes a step back with a tight face. "I apologize, I can't stand to see you hurt yourself, darling."

He pauses waiting for her to say something but his ears catch something else from the hall and he looks apologetic. "Renee is coming I need to go, please let me speak to you later?"

Olivia looks back towards the window and Jasper whooshes away. She looks to where he was standing and sees the necklace he had given her laying on the side of the hospital bed.

She shakily sighs and slowly grabs the necklace holding it in her hands so delicately.

Renee comes into the room and she closes the necklace in her palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 27
𝗙!𝗒𝗖 π˜… 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗰 π—©π—Όπ—Ήπ˜π˜‚π—Ώπ—Ά [PRE-WRITING CHAPTERS] Ellory Cullen is the youngest in the Cullen family, she had been turned by Carlisle upon he...
578K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
312K 2.3K 12
Cassandra "Cassie" Swan, moves with her twin sister, Isabella "Bella" Swan, to Forks to live with her dad. Having already come to terms with how her...
853K 20.4K 72
[Fanfiction of Carlisle Cullen x OC 'Olivia'] T W I L I G H T ~ S A G A (Twilight-NewMoon-Eclipse-BreakingDawn 1&2) Started at April 13th 2020 Fini...