4 Lifers

Per jordyyyy23

We in this shit 4Lifeee and even after.. Just don't change on me. Més

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
FACE CLAIMSSS UPDATE !!
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

437 24 0
Per jordyyyy23

2 months later

D'mani Ahmad King || 23
Atlanta GA.
12:26 AM

"So now you gone sit here and act like you don't know the bitch!!?" Jayda yelled at Rico as I sat in the living room texting Ky. I was waiting on this nigga to get done so we could handle business and I could get back to my shorty..

But Jay wasn't going for that shit.

"I just told yo ass three times I don't know that bitch cuh yo ass is tripping" Rico snapped coming from the back with two duffle bags and she was right on his ass. Shit was lowkey funny seeing her with her lil belly, all fired up knowing she couldn't really do shit.

"Here I come gang" He shook his head tossing one of the bags to me and I got up heading outside to my truck.

Getting inside I cranked it up hearing polo g play lowly through the speakers. I got comfortable and instantly sparked up the wood that I was saving for the ride but his ass was just taking too long and a nigga needed to get high!

Letting the weed take over my body it instantly calmed me as I leaned back in deep thought about everything that was going on. Life was good right now, but with the shit I did for a living it was like it's too good and I knew something was bound to happen soon.

Me and Ky had finally made it official even though we were already acting like it. But this time it was only her in my eyes and these other bitches couldn't even get near a nigga. I was also thinking about buying a shop downtown somewhere and opening up a barber shop to start back cutting hair and shit. I just felt like it was time for us some legit shit.

Rico knew how to cut hair too and Chief lil stupid ass could tatt while Mookie was planning on starting a clothing line that he would sell so everybody would have a place if they wanted. Even Jayda and Ky.

I just wanted my whole team eating together.

Rico had finally came out breaking me out my thoughts as he got in slamming my door like he was crazy as fuck.

"Bitch is you coo ?" I asked mugging the fuck out of him.

"Man fuck you, I'm sick of her ass and them bipolar ass pregnancy hormones" he complained as he leaned back looking out the window. I couldn't help but to laugh seeing how serious he was.

"What you saying nigga? You wish you would've pulled out or sum?" I asked passing the wood to him as I pulled off heading to our destination.

"Nah cause it's like ion regret my seed at all or even her carrying it. That shit just annoying! One minute she happy the next she mad and crying a nigga just be confused" He shook his head taking a big ass pull.

"But I know she going through it more than me so I be trying to be patient wit ha ass" He added on with a long dramatic ass sigh.

My boy is stressed.

"That's why I'm team fuck them kids right now" I said in all seriousness.

Like of course I wanted kids one day and in fact with Ky but not no time soon. I know I ain't got half the patience it take to deal with a pregnant bitch and some hormones right now.

"Yeah aight , the way you and ky be gettin down I wouldn't be surprised if her ass was already pregnant" he said making me wave him off.

"Nigga fuck you"

"But fr bro I been thinking about the barber shop shit and I'm down with it fr. I'm bouta be a daddy soon and a nigga can't be out here hot and wilding like that nomore" He said making me smile a lil bit.

Extending my hand he dapped me up and I leaned up a lil bit ready to put the plan in action.

"I'm glad to hear that shit nigga, Chief and Mookie said the same shit so we can go look at some buildings this weekend but right now that nigga Loc and his whole crew gotta go" I said making him agree.

"It's a bet. But Where the fuck Mookie and Chief at?" He asked grabbing his phone.

"They already at the spot" I said pulling through the alley turning my headlights off.

I parked the car some houses down and pulled my ski mask down seeing Rico doing the same thing. I tucked my Glock in my pants then grabbed the fully loaded Drac from the backseat.

"There go Chief nem right there" he said nodding at the both of them coming up the alley. They did the same with the car and we all hopped out a few minutes later skid up making our way to the back door we was about to kick in.

"Love y'all niggas man" Chief fake cried as he tried hugging us.

"Bitch stop playing so much" Mookie snapped making me chuckle. Only these niggas would argue right before going on a drill.

"Shut yall asses up and get ready. We gone go in kill everybody in sight grab the shit they took from us and we out" I said clear as day making them nod.

Rico slowly pulled open the screen door and when I gave the signal Mookie kicked open the door and we ran in blasting shit.

"What the— FA FA FA

Dead ass nigga shut the fuck up.

After killing everybody up in this bitch we went on a search for the product and money they stole from us. Signaling for two of them to keep checking down here while me and Chief went up the stairs checking up there.

"Bingo bitch" Chief yelled from the other room making me head that way until I heard a faint noise coming from the closet. Making sure it was some bullets left in the clip I creeped over to the door and snatched it open seeing a bitch with a newborn baby in her arms.

Shaking my head I stepped back and signaled for her to get up and come out.

"Who you is to Loc ?" I asked watching as she shook in fear clutching onto the baby.

"Bitch Ian gone hurt you just answer the fucking question" I snapped hearing footsteps come my way before Rico appeared at the door.

"He— he's my pimp.. nothing more no—nothing less, only reason I stayed is because he told me he would find me and ki—kill my daughter" she cried even harder.

Ugly ass.

"That nigga foul as hell" Chief laughed making me mug him.

"Exactly why he dead as hell now" Mookie chimed in making me shake my head.

These niggas couldn't be serious for shit.

"Ight look. That nigga dead now him and his homies so I doubt anybody gone be looking for yo ass. It's some money in the bag a couple thousand.. take you and yo baby and get the fuck on" I said making her eyes go wide.

"Really ? Ya-y'all not g-gone kill me?" She asked scared to even grab the bag from me.

"Nah shorty we don't kill the innocent" I said in all honesty.

"Just make sure you don't end up in nobody's investigation room boo" Chief said blowing a kiss before he walked off down the hall.

I tossed the bag on the bed grabbed the shit we came for and headed out.

Police sirens wailed in the distance but I knew with all the shots we just let out they was on they way here so we got the fuck up out of there. 

"Catch y'all niggas tomorrow, love" I said jumping in the truck making my way to the crib. Rico had got in the car with them so I waisted no time taking my ass home.

30 minutes later I pulled up outside, killed the engine and made my way inside. I locked the door back and made sure the alarm was on before making my way upstairs hearing the tv on.

Pushing the door open I saw Ky's fat ass sitting up eating ice cream and cookies..

"Bra it's 2 in the morning why is you still up" I laughed looking at her as I took my gun, money and keys out my pockets. I sat everything on the dresser before tossing my phone on the bed.

"I couldn't sleep and then I felt like I needed a snack" She shrugged looking back at the tv as Criminal Minds played. I took my clothes off and put em in a separate bag to throw away before going into my bathroom turning on the shower.

I took a quick 15 minute shower before washing my face and shit then going back in the room to put on some polo boxers , basketball shorts and long Nike socks. I rubbed on some Vaseline and deodorant then turned the lights off before sliding in the bed next to Ky.

I plugged my phone up and sat it on the nightstand getting comfortable looking over at her still snacking.

"Man hurry up so I can lay down" I looked over mugging her.

"Oh my gosh" she mumbled getting up to I guess put her shit up. Shortly after, she came back in and laid on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her before moving one down to rub her ass.

"How yo day was?" I questioned looking at the tv as she moved a bit trying to get comfortable.

"It was cool, I did a few faces of makeup earlier talked to my bestie and my Tt baby then came over here.. How was yours?" She spoke lowly with her eyes closed.

"It was straight handled a lil business and made a few appointments to go look at buildings this weekend" I shrugged making her pop up with the biggest smile making me laugh.

"Watchu' smiling for?"

"Cause I'm proud of you! You been talking about this shop dream for a while now and you finally putting it in action. I just love that for you" She shrugged laying back down as I looked at her in amazement.

Shorty ass was definitely some different.

You the type I like ma ma

"Appreciate it, Gimmie a kiss" I mumbled before she sat up pecking my lips a few times then laying back down.

I kissed her forehead before getting comfortable and slowly dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yalllllll omg! I'm back make some noise wtf 🤣

This chapter been sitting in my drafts for a minute now 😩 I just been so busy sorry bookies.

Don't forget to like and vote, and as always Thanks for readingggg 🫶🏽

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

317K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋
288 1 12
Love me no matter what happens next
84.6K 1.9K 35
What happened to us...
Our secret Per Lilpapi

Novel·la juvenil

321K 6.8K 49
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.