My Crush || SEUNGJIN

By babyinniebread1

It started off as a crush, but it ended up like this... What happened? Kim Seungmin, a sophomore in highschoo... More

โ‘ 
โ‘ก
โ‘ข
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ค
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ 
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
not an update but pls read ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ 
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ‘ขโ‘ฃ
โ‘ขโ‘ค
โ‘ขโ‘ฅ
โ‘ขโ‘ฆ

โ‘ โ‘ง

127 6 1
By babyinniebread1

An hour later me and Jisung played games, Felix just sat in the corner on his phone. I felt really bad for him, he overthinks a lot and sometimes it drives him crazy.

"Hey guys? I have a question." Felix said.

"What's your question..?" I could tell he was really sad, just holding back the pain.

"What if Changbin does breakup with me because of this..? I mean, I don't want to put him in this situation and I'm sure he doesn't want to be in it."

"Lix, if he loves you then he will sick by yourself. Otherwise it's his loss." I said.

"Yeah yongbok, don't feel sad. You know that whatever happens isn't your fault and Bin will understand." Jisung added.

"What if he doesn't..?"

"Then you'll be stuck with us for eternity!!" Jisung joked, Lix giggled.

"Guys could we do something else other then playing games?" I asked.

Jisung gave me a smirk and I glared at him, I knew exactly what he was trying to do and I had to stop him.

"Hannie, no."

"Let's invite Hyunjin, Minho, and Changbin over." They both cheered I just crossed my arms.

"No way!"

"Yes way, Felix are you allowed too?" Jisung stated.

"Yeah, my mom and dad are on business trip remember?" He nodded and Felix went to get his phone.

He put all of them into a groupchat, and invited them over.

"Okay. Hyunjin and Minho are going to pickup Changbin and then they'll be here around 9."

"That shouldn't be too bad right?"

"It is bad, it don't even know why you are inviting them. And Felix your a traitor!" I frowned as they both laughed.

A little later then 9, Changbin showed up. I thought he was coming with the other two but I guess he decided to come by himself.

Once Felix opened the door he gave Changbin a big hug. Me and Jisung snickered as we saw how Changbin was grabbing his by his waist.

Felix took Changbin's hand and lead him upstairs we both followed them.

"Shut the hell up." He whispered to us, as he saw how we were teasing him.

"So.. Changbin." He smiled and waved at us.

"I have one question for you... It's great I promise." Ji said.

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"Did you fuck him yet?" Felix threw a pillow at Jisung's head.

"Hannie! That's it I'm going to kill you." They both went running out of the room. I followed while bin sat there in shock.

As they were running around being lunatics, the door bell rung. Nobody noticed except me so I went and answered it.

"Oh hi.." I said when I saw hyunjin, jeongin, and Minho standing there.

"Lix! Your guest has arrived idiot!" I yelled across the room.

"You guys can just come in.. Changbin is here already, just in Felix's room." I told them and they came inside.

I was a little bit tensed up, hyunjin was looking really handsome even if he was just in causal clothes. I couldn't take my eyes off of him since the second he came. But I guess Minho hyung noticed how the tension built up between us two.

"Are you good Seungmin? You seem rather off." I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh! Im perfectly fine I guess I just got lost in my thoughts yeah?" Minho nodded and went upstairs with the rest of them including Jeongin.

It was just me and Hyunjin alone and, I didn't know what to say to him.

"Hyun-" He hugged me. It's not like we've apart for months because we just saw each other, he's just dramatic.

"What's all this about?"

"I don't know I guess I just missed you, I haven't seen you all day."

"Jinnie, you see me almost everyday at school, We atleast FaceTime 5 times a day on the weekends, and I just saw you a day ago."

"I know but still.. You could've atleast called or texted me." He pouted and pulled away from the hug.

"Sorry, I figured that you were stressed and you didn't have time to talk. And did you forget that I've been here this whole time?"

"Even if I was stressed, I would still make time for you." He mumbled, but I heard it.

Felix came in clapping. "Sorry to end your movie but people are upstairs waiting. Let's go."

We all went back upstairs into Lix's gaming room.

Him and Jisung were pillow fighting and I joined in, the others just watched us and laughed.

Changbin pulled Felix back before he got another hit in.

"Hey! I was just about to get him bin." He pouted and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"That's enough guys, let's just find something else to do." Minho said.

"Could we please watch a movie?" Han asked Felix he nodded.

"I call dips on getting the popcorn though." I said.

"Seung, nobody wants to eat cheddar. Carmel is way better!" Minho said.

"Oh dipshit don't start with me, Carmel sucks!" I answered back.

Remember when I said we have like a sibling relationship where we argue a lot? Yeah it's always his fault.

We have had this conversation for weeks on which popcorn is better and now he's just saying that to piss me off.

"No it is not! Cheddar sucks."

"Guys calm down we'll get half and half." Hyunjin added.

"Okay but I still want to get it." I said.

Both me and Hyunjin went downstairs into the kitchen. I've been here plenty of times so I know where Felix keeps all his snacks.

"Minnie." He looked at me with a serious face. I wondered why his mood changed so quickly?

For a second he looked like he was hesitant to tell me so, I comforted him.

"Are you okay? You don't have to tell me if you don't want too."

"No, no it's just that... I- Do you know what actually happened to my brother?"

"You never told me, and I never knew you had one." I shrugged.

"I just missed him so much, I can't believe he got sent away for so long."

Sent away? Like to the military or something? What exactly does he mean by that?

"Sent away..? That sounds tough. Did he go to the army or something?"

"No he's too young for that. My dad sent him away when we were both little. I think he used to live with my mom but after her new little family used up all the money my dad gave her for jeongin, she vanished and sent him back here."

"Wait so Jeongin's not from here? Like he used to like in a foreign country?"

"He's Korean but he lived in America because, my mom figured that she'll find more things to do there."

"Have you ever met her family?"

"I have, but they never really liked me. Her husband always thought that I was trying to ruin her and her new life."

"Damn. I'm sorry hyun I really am, imagine how jeongin feels."

"Exactly. He says he's okay and that he was happy to leave her but I heard him crying earlier in his room."

I feel really bad for Jeongin. I had no idea he was going through all of that, or Hyun. I felt guilty for not knowing sooner.

"He's even scared to go to school. He forgot most of his Korean since he's lived there for so long. He's only ever visited Korea to see our whole entire family and our mother wouldn't let him speak to me or our dad."

"Your mom sounds like a bitch, no offense."

"None taken. I just wish that she would just have Jeongin over a long time ago. Now I have to try and rebuild our whole relationship again and he doesn't trust me."

"It'll take some time im sure. Just let him get used to being here and maybe he'll open up to you more."

I took the bowls of popcorn and he took some drinks and we went upstairs.

What is up with these families now and days? Do people not want to take care of there children anymore? Like why even have children if you can't take care of them.

"We're back, and I got EXTRA cheddar for Minho." I gave him a evil smirk and he gave me a angry look.

"Hannie get your friend before I hurt him."

"Seung chill okay?" I nodded and Minho stuck his tongue out at me.

Hyunjin came and sat next to me, putting his arm around my waist. I blushed really hard and covered my face. He just laughed I guess because of the fact that I was blushing.
—————————————————————————
I'm not really feeling this chapter, but I'm happy jeongin is finally in the picture.

Should I add Chan in so it could be jeongchan? Lmk

Thoughts?

1483 words 🥟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1K 79 21
"I am not gonna kiss a Ghost!" . . . "You can't save someone who is already dead," . . . "I really am not from this place," Haunted city for us and h...
49.4K 1.7K 16
- fluff with a little bit of drama top ranks : #10 - seungjin [01/31/2020] #6 - seungjin [04/21/2020] This book will be under editing!! seungjin ff l...
6.8K 494 7
In which two internet friends, two boys who accidentally fell in love, met for the first time to achieve their dreams... together. - or - Seungmin ab...