Heal Me

By wreckedXiXam

Evageline Kingstone a woman with might , condemned by the fate. Alexander Robinson a warrior of the darkness... More

Author's Note
Main Characters
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 4
EXTRA 1
CHAPTER- 5

CHAPTER- 3

83 34 45
By wreckedXiXam

 The next day went by with me packing all my stuff which I won't be needing in the next two days. Taylor and the brothers were spending most of their time, hanging out in my room. They are the people I know I would miss the most, maybe because they are quite similar to me. They started their training from the last five years unlike me who has been training for the last nine years. They were the reason it wasn't too hard to breathe or some of my days were really good.

When Gene and Harvey came to the Moon Stone pack they made it very clear that they won't do any of the pack stuff. They were blessed with the powers from goddess Nyxon. Gene has the power of telekinesis, and Harvey is blessed with a gift of hypnosis. They are both orphans, they came here when their pack members were killed in a rogue attack. It didn't matter to them because they were alone their too. They basically don't give a shit about anything except music and I would lie if I say I don't like it. I love to listen since I don't talk much, listening is the only thing I usually do when I am with them. Taylor is the daughter of a warrior wolf, her gift is to be as fast as a vampire, she is a great asset in war especially in tracking. One of the reasons she lead the 3rd group of warriors mainly for tracking and fighting. She's one of the girls who'll hate that their blood is red and not their favourite colour. She's the most amusing and annoying one, but still listening to her for more than one hour can ensure a serious headache. She's a really good and innocent person. Although younger but still she taught me various things. She made me drink my first beer, got me my first tattoo and so many other things but mainly trouble. She has a big crush on Leon alpha's son and she's damn sure that he is her mate. It's basically because of her and Hannah that Ezra have these weird fantasies.

"Did you just called my fantasies weird?" Ezra chimed in.

"Noooo" but she just huffed and closed me off. Great,

"can't you stay for a little longer" Gene asked startling me for a second. "I can't in less than a week Theodore will be the next alpha and I need to officially take over as beta." Well in other packs, an alpha usually takes over at eighteen, but in our pack we usually take longer to get fully prepared to take over our positions. My brother Daniel would become the head warrior, Kyle Williams would be taking over as gamma, and Warner would be the head pack doctor.

"wait a second why can't we come with you?" Harvey asked. "yeah, like we are not the part of this pack and since you are gonna be the beta you can easily except us in" Harvey had a hope in his eyes I really don't wanna crush. Giving another thought actually I can bring them and I would love to have someone I know there.

"I'm not sure if even I'm welcomed there because last time I remembered they didn't take a second to throw me out" they both nodded sadly.

"but think about it this time you'll officially be the beta, the second in command of the whole pack and I'm damn sure you'll be more powerful than the alpha too." I glared at Taylor. Disrespecting an alpha is not what we are taught.

"I'm not asking you to takeover. Eva don't take me wrong. I'm just saying that once you'll be settled you'll have the control to bring them there" she's right, I do want all of them to be there even though I know Taylor can't come along, since she's the official pack member here. But we are a team although Harvey and gene don't really do anything but still I don't want to be separated from them.

"fine I promise I'll do everything in my power to take you there"

"yipeee" the brothers cheered happily. I am glad that they think of me as a good friend enough to move their with me, but whom am I fooling , I know all they want is freedom and a permission to start a boy band. The permission Which alpha Charles had already denied. "although I wish I could take you there too" I told to Taylor. She is my first friend here, though she was a trouble in the beginning but slowly she has made her own space in my life. "me too" she replied in a sad tone.

"so why don't we go out this evening."Gene suggested. "yup alpha has given us a lot of breaks these days" Harvey said backing up his brother.

"I can't elder Adam called me" that old geezer asked me to meet him this evening I don't know what it is, but he said it's something important. "why?" Taylor asked making an angry expression.

"I don't know" I told her honestly. If I would have known the reason, it would have been easy to find an excuse.

"when they'll die I don't know if it would be a funeral or celebration" Taylor said even though we all knew the answer. "CELEBRATION" we all said it in a sync bringing a grin to our faces.

Later that evening I went to elder's place. It was located in the west ends of the pack mostly surrounded by forest, a lot more far from other houses. Although they live alone, but the place is still creepy. It has dark stone walls with black glass windows which are mostly covered with black blinds. Long tendrils run along the wall and the roof, the attic had a pendulum clock on it outer side, which was broken and stuck at 2.30. The lawn only consisted of white flowers which could look pretty in a different location but here even, they look creepy. The gate creaked, the house looks exactly the way a witch's house would look 'lifeless'. I hate this place the most in the world. Just the voice of the gate opening brings thousand of bad memories.

" I think dad is here, he must have found out where I am. I knew that fake lady is a liar. There is no way uncle jamee and papa would leave me here. I would tell everything to papa and then he will punish them to hurt me.

"Mr adams please sign on this, before you take the delivery" so it it.....its just a delivery. They haven't found me yet.

Please please moon goddess bring my papa and dad here. It hurts so much everywhere. I promise I'll be a good girl. I'll finish all my food. I'll do everything they say. Just please send me home, I don't want to be here. I want to go home."

I waked myself from my daze, this place sure brings the worst memories. Before I could knock at the door, the witch opened it, creepy woman.

"come on honey, we were waiting for you." She said it with a soft smile which I know has the ability to deceive people. I just nodded at her statement and went inside with her. She lead me to her living room and poured me a cup of her herbal tea. I sat across the couple waiting for them to say for what they called me for. "Eva I know you don't like us and why would you when we put you through so much. But that was necessary for us for.... you." Elder Adam said, it's not the first time he said this, in all the years I stayed here they told me this plenty of times, and I would always wait for them to explain more, but they never did. How can me being in pain and bleeding my soul out could benefit them and most importantly myself. No it can't of course I'm powerful now and no one can compete my strength, but it wasn't necessary. I already got a beta gene and a warrior one. I could have grown up like every alpha and beta, why only me had to undergo such training.

"we were helpless Eva" he continued like he could read my mind.

"care to explain" I asked them, they have a guilt in their eyes I couldn't deciphere. He took a deep sigh "unlike others your powers weren't a gift of goddess nyxon, it was given to you by the god Erebus, the god of death. You already know this what you don't know is...." Maya kept a hand on elder's knee, to stop him from shaking which I only noticed now. "let me explain" she said in her usual calm tone. "Moon goddess has the power to give life unlike god Erebus who has the ability to take it back. He's not evil but the power he's given you is infinite. A power beyond a wolf's control." I took a moment to understand what she's saying the power given to me by god Erebus are beyond control but I can control them fine.

Voicing out my question "what do you mean I can't control them?" she looked me directly in my eyes ,for a second it felt as if she could see my soul, and it scared me of what she could find there.

"your powers get triggered by every pain, every emotion whether its anger, joy, frustration, envy, affection, compassion and all the others. We were distressed throughout your training, we didn't liked to put you through so much, but it was necessary so you could develop your control over them."

I get it, they put me through everything so I could find my powers in every situation, but they triggered my powers, they put me in situations that would never happen for goddess sake I'm a beta, my wolf alone has the ability to perform mass murder. I broke down in a humorless life, yeah that's my life a joke.

"so whipping me with silver chains and than injecting me with wolfsbane so I won't heal and tying me down so I could bear the pain everyday for three fucking years was your way of showing me physical pain and a..a..and showing me the death of my family, my innocent brother, my whole pack was your definition of emotional pain" I glared at them, my eyes pouring out all the hatred I have stored for them.

"you guys are really fucked up, I was fucking 11, 11 for god's sake. You were preparing me for something that will never happen, do you think Ezra or me are weak enough that we'll let our family and pack die or did you forget that I am called a demon a killing machine on the battle ground and I haven't even used an ounce of my power" both of them gulped and there I could smell the fear, I'm most familiar with. Something my presence brings everywhere and I never loved it more than I do now. I haven't felt this kind of liking for something from a long time.

Adam shooked his head "it's not like that, it's always one percent chance that....."

"shut up" I said in a low voice, and suddenly there was nothing but silence, now I know why he was shaking before telling me everything it was fear, they feared me all along, it was just that they were very good at hiding it. I am not angry, I know I should be but I am not. All my life I have been a toy to someone, to play with, to break, to patch up and do it again and again. I was shown the hell on earth, my life was on the process of destruction when I could be playing with Daniel and others In our backyard. I'ts funny how my powers which everyone considers a greatest gift had destroyed my life.

"calm down Eva" Ezra said, I could feel her distress.

"I'm calm Ezra" and that somehow is scary. I should kill them, I should make their darkest nightmare come true, but I don't want to, my feelings are dead a long time ago. If the deepest feeling of revenge can't move me there's none hope for others.

"do you have anything to say?" I asked them. "I do" Maya said, she came near me and whispered something in my ear. I gave her a questioning look. "it's my real name. I know you don't wanna do anything with us. But if you ever need anything, you can summon me anytime you want and I'll do your deed without a payment." I just nodded to her. I don't want to see their faces again let alone summon them. "bye" with my last words I left that hell hole with one single thought in my mind. I need to go from here, from this pack. From now on my leash would be in my hands, I'm going to be my own owner. And that's just not a statement. I am Evageline Kingstone child of Erebus and from now on I'm going to embrace what I am.

I urgently made my way towards the warrior house. I noticed my friends hanging out in the common den. "I need to talk to you guys right now, follow me." I barked at them, frustration still visible in my tone. They quickly followed me in my room and I slammed the door behind them.

"what is it? What did they say?" Taylor asked in a worried tone, ignoring her question "I'm gonna leave tomorrow" I breathed out my words with my new found determination. "what, why?" gene asked, startled by my outburst.

There is just one simple reason "I can't live here, I NEED to go". They all looked at me for a moment like I have grown a pair of horns, but then something washed over their eyes, a understanding even I can't understand. Maybe it's our common hatred for the elder and his wife. Where for others this is heaven with a good alpha and understanding people but for us it's nothing but a replica of hell. "Are you sure?" Gene asked me in a saddened voice. Well I have never been this sure about anything. "the sooner I'll go, the sooner I could help you to leave this place." Is all I replied them. "what about alpha Charles, did you told him yet" Taylor reminded me of one more of my issue, unlike that old geezer I cannot just tell alpha that I'm leaving. He'll be suspicious, I'll need to give him a valid reason, it's not like he's gonna refuse my request it's just that he'll try to find the underlying problem and will try to solve it on its own.

"I'll tell him tonight, I'm sure he won't say no, but can you guys help me pack rest of my stuff." They all helped me pack the rest of my stuff and keep it in my car.

I talked to alpha later and as expected he wanted to know why I suddenly made up my mind to go tomorrow. I gave him my best excuse. I even asked him not to inform Alpha Jamison prior, since I don't want a crowd on my arrival. It's not that I'm expecting my so called parents and other pack members to be crying and welcoming me with open arms it's basically the opposite, once when the news travelled that I'm going to visit a smaller pack along with alpha Charles, there was a crowd at my feet. What people expected was a dark entity covered with chains dripping blood and maybe one or two swords hanging around my waist, that was kind of awkward but they still feared me even after seeing my normal clothed form. Appearance had nothing to do with in our world, it's basically the aura you radiate, developed in a battle field from all the killings you have done. Alpha Charles agreed to my request and promised to see me off tomorrow. Taylor, Gene and Harvey decided to spend the rest of the night in my room, a decision I wasn't a part of but I'm not complaining. We all just layed on the bed and talked about all the good times. Though they were few but still very precious to me. The times when we'll go to club to celebrate small things, Gene and Harvey singing battles and all those embarrassing moments like when, once Gene forgot to tie his sweat pants strings during a hand to hand to combat and they were snatched when he was thrown by Leon. I could literally imagine those things going on.

I hate people touching or hugging me, but I let it slide this time when we all snuggled in my bed. Except Ezra, I can't trust anyone full heartedly. I know that, but staying like this with them gave me a warm feeling, which I hardly experience. Slowly sleep overtook them and I just keep on staring at the ceiling. I'm ready to leave this place but I'm not ready to leave these people behind.

----------------------------------------

so the sad part is over now. A new journey is going to begin along with new adventures. Stay with me to know what'll happen next.

Ques) your favourite time of the day to read a book ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 21.2K 31
What happens when you can't trust anyone or feel safe around a single person even at home? Werewolves are only in fairy tales right? Wrong! Alexandri...
49.3K 1.2K 27
The year is 2040, Kaydence Evans is trying to survive college in a world full of werewolves. She has been trained by her father for past 10 years in...
367K 9.8K 42
You know what your mate will be disgusted with you. There will be no one who will ever going to love you ever. Destiny Felicity Donovan being an orp...
5.6K 606 26
Her whole life shatters into a million pieces after the death of not only her best friend but the love of her life. She keeps wondering, what does on...