Protected | Slytherin Boys St...

By SlytherinWriter2004

Katie Rose is a 18 year old Slytherin student in her 4th year of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry... More

Return to Hogwarts - Part 1
Lessons Begin - Part 2
Shouting in the Library - part 3
The first weekend - part 4
Champion Selection- Part 5
Slytherin common room Party - part 6
Secrets - Part 7
Catch ups - Part 8
Falling apart - Part 10
Romantic gestures - Part 11
Birthday girl - Part 12
Mattheo's 'dreaded' birthday - Part 13

Start of October - Part 9

1.1K 22 9
By SlytherinWriter2004

——————————————————
Slytherin Common Room, 12:27am, Saturday 1st October

Mattheo was sat with Katie in the common room, both were the last people awake. Katie was laying across the sofa, whilst Matteo sat on the floor in front of her. Katie's hands were gently playing with Mattheo's hair. Both were tired but not enough to sleep. The others had left them before midnight. The two were simply talking.

"So, who are you hooking up with this year?" Katie asked Mattheo softly as she began unpicking a knot in his hair

Mattheo chuckled "Why? You wanna be on the roster?" He looked up at her with a smirk, she pushed his head to the side.
"So far, i've not hooked up with anyone"

"That's a record for you" She said playfully, they both laughed a little. Mattheo rested his head on the sofa, looking up at her.

"How about you?" He asked with a smirk

"What about me?" She queried

"Who are you hooking up with this year?"

"Nobody! I never hook up with people" She told him as she slapped his shoulder, he chuckled as she did.
"I'm serious, i never do. I don't just hook up with people at school"

"Why not? It's a good fun" He said picking up his cigarettes box from the table and taking out.

"I just don't. I don't see the point" Katie said laying back on the sofa and looking at the ceiling. It was true, she didn't see the point in mindless sex, but that didn't mean she didn't do other things. Her mutual agreement with Cassius involved making out and occasional oral, but that was as far as it went.
"Why do you do it?"

"Desire. Want. Pleasure." Mattheo listed casually as he held his cigarette in his mouth, lighting it. He turned to look at Katie, taking a drag of his Cigarette.
"Doesn't it get annoying getting turned on and doing nothing about it?" Mattheo smirked.

"Oh yes, especially hanging out with you lot" Katie replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Hey! We're all catches, you'd be lucky if you started hooking up with one of us. We're good." Mattheo told her defensively.
Katie rolled her eyes again.
"Wait, i thought Malfoy said you had a thing with Warrington" Mattheo turned around, looking confused.

"I don't sleep with him. We just make out and stuff" Katie shrugged, her voice casual as she attempted to hide her embarrassment.

"Is it good?" Mattheo asked with a smirk, he was messing with her but part of him was also very interested. Was it good? Was she actually enjoying it?

"It's alright yeah" Katie told him
"Why? Need some tips Riddle?" She smirked back at him. Mattheo chuckled.

"No. Just wondered if i needed to give Warrington any" He shrugged.
"Why'd you pick Warrington anyway?" He asked, his voice was curious yet an undertone of jealousy seemed to be present.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked confused, her eyebrows furrowed as she ran her hand through Mattheo's hair again.

"Well, you've got a collection of boys who would do anything for you. A collection of good looking boys i might add, accept Theo on his off days but not the point" Mattheo began, his hands making dramatic gestures as he insulted Theo.
"So why go to Warrington for pleasure when, well, you could have asked any of us?" Mattheo asked the question that had been burning in his mind since he found out about Katie's relationship with Cassius Warrington.

Katie sighed "because it's different"

"Different how?"

"Well i can't do anything with Blaise out of respect for Pansy, even though they aren't official and they sleep with other people we all know they will be one day and I don't wanna be on that record. Enzo flirts with all girls accept me and Pansy because we respect him, so the only way i'd ever sleep with Enzo would be if he wasn't sleeping with other people every day, and it was strictly friends. And Draco..." Katie took in a sharp breath, looking up at the ceiling "i can't risk that. If i slept with him, it wouldn't be friends with benefits, i just couldn't." There was a moment of silence accompanied by a look of confusion on Mattheo's face.
"Which leaves you and Theo. Theres no reason i couldn't with you two, it's just that you guys sleep with so many girls I don't fancy catching an sti or a jealous girl in the corridors" Katie told him whilst rolling her eyes.

"Hey, I dont know about Theo, but i use protection" Mattheo said in his defence. "As for the Jealous girls, you could take every girl i've ever been with in a fight don't you worry" Mattheo thought he was reassuring Katie with this comment, but she just laughed at it.

"Half the school think i sleep with you all anyway, and you guys sometimes play into the rumour. So realistically I don't actually need to sleep with you" Katie told him casually as she moved herself to lay flat on the common room sofa.

"Yeah, but if you did then i could give real material to their comments. Like i could make accurate impressions of your moans" Mattheo told her, as if trying to convince her to agree to his idea. Katie chuckled, pulling herself up off the sofa.

"Whatever Matt" Katie said chuckling, she leaned down and messed up his hair before placing a kiss on his cheek. She began walking towards the stairs to the girls dorms.
"Oh and by the way, I prefer to scream. Use that next time. Goodnight" Katie told him with a smirk before going upstairs to her dorm for the night.

Mattheo watched her leave before looking down at his lap and huffing.
"Great, now i've gotta sort this out" Mattheo quickly adjusted his jeans before getting up and going up to the boys dorms, muttering curse words to himself.

——————————————————
Saturday 1st October, 7:25am

Katie, Draco, Pansy and Blaise were all sat around the fire casually discussing Pansy's dream from last night. Katie was sat beside Pansy on the sofa, Pansys head in her lap whilst Draco and Blaise were each sat in the armchairs.

"Yeah, but then somehow i was back in Rome and everyones make up was just awful but apparently it was the new trend look" Pansy rambled on, just then Theo, Mattheo and Lorenzo came down the stairs loudly. They were clapping and stomping their feet as they walked.

"Birthday countdown!" Theo began singing

"Who's birthday month is it?" Lorenzo asked in a singsong voice

"Katie Rose is turning 18!" Mattheo sang

The boys continued to click their fingers as they walked over to the others, singing happy birthday over and over. Draco and Blaise both watched them silently amused, whilst Pansy danced in Katie's lap to the boys song. The boys did this on the first of every month, when it was someone's birthday. Katie chuckled at them before saying "And Mattheo is"

Theo and Lorenzo turned and began to surround Mattheo, both singing Happy Birthday at him. Mattheo danced as they circled around him.

"When you guys are done, we can go down to breakfast" Blaise said to them calmly, as he stood up from his arm chair and walked over to the sofa, helping Pansy and Katie up before beginning towards the exist. As he did, Theo put his hand out to stop him.

"Woah woah woah Blaisey boy, birthday girl and boy first" Theo told Blaise, Blaise rolled his eyes whilst nodding his head. Theo moved Blaise aside and gestured to Katie. "For you madame"

Mattheo stood waiting, his back straight and his arm held out for Katie to take. Katie carefully passed Blaise, Theo and Lorenzo. She linked arms with Mattheo and they began to leave the common room. As Katie looked back, she saw Theo finally allow Blaise to pass like a bouncer. Enzo walked beside Blaise and Theo draped his arms around Pansy and Draco as they began to join them. Katie smiled and kept walking with Mattheo.

"I've been meaning to ask Darling, if you said that comment about you screaming on purpose last night" Mattheo whispered to Katie as they continued to walk. Katie initially looked confused, however this subsided as she recalled her comment. She chuckled.

"It was a harmless comment Matt, i only said it because you wanted more material for the joke" Katie responded, resting her head on his shoulder as they walked.

Mattheo hummed, "Sure. But you should know you can't just go around saying stuff like that"

"Why can't i?" Katie asked him, peering up at him for a second. Mattheo stopped her in the corridors, and quickly pulled her close, whispering something in her ear. "Oh" Katie said quietly, she nodded her head and Mattheo simply took her hand once more and continued to the Great Hall.

"No harm Rose. Just a word of caution if you try to do it again" Mattheo told her softly, as he squeezed her hand gently. Katie smiled, she understood his point perfectly.

They walked to the Great Hall discussing what plans they had for the day. Once they arrived, the group took their usual seats.

Mattheo decided to have eggs and bacon on toast for breakfast, Theo decided to have a classic bowl of cornflakes, Enzo and Pansy fought over the hash browns (Pansy won) and both of them added them to their eggs, sausage, beans and toast. Draco and Blaise each had porridge with a variety of berries. Katie looked across the table, unsure of what to choose. Eventually she decided to pick something simple so she grabbed a couple slices of toast.

"So, me and Blaise are going to the library for an hour to study for transfiguration so we wont be able to hang out til later when the carriages arrive for Hogsmeade" Draco announced to the group once he had finished eating a couple of blueberries.

"I'm with Daphne today, she wants to visit the greenhouses before Hogsmeade. So i'm not available at all today" Pansy told them all as she stuck her fork into a sausage on her plate.

"Looks like it's just us four" Theo said to Mattheo, Enzo and Katie. He smirked slightly, "the best four"

Draco rolled his eyes, Blaise cleared his throat as he put down his spoon.
"We'll meet you by the gates at 11, if you get a carriage without us, wait by Zonko's and we'll meet up with you there" Blaise told them, Katie and Enzo nodded.

"Of course your royal bossiness" Theo said fake bowing

"Anything for you master Zabini" Mattheo joined in the mocking and also bowed. Blaise rolled his eyes, hitting Theo around the back of the head lightly.

"We'll see you guys later" Blaise said, he kissed Katie and Pansy on the heads before leaving and fist bumped Enzo, Theo and Mattheo, Draco also fist bumped them but couldn't hug the girls since they were the other side of the table. Pansy and Katie both said buy as the boys made their way to the library.

"You guys do think you're funny" Pansy said to Theo and Mattheo as she scooped up some of her beans from her plate.

"Pans, we're hilarious. If we didn't make fun of Blaise, they man wouldn't know how much we love him" Theo told her casually as he spooned the last of his cornflakes in his mouth.

"How does making fun of him mean that you love him?" Pansy asked them

"Because they don't make fun of anyone but us lot. And they make fun of him usually about things only someone who was close with him would, shows Blaise they pay attention and notice things" Enzo said to Pansy shrugging, Theo gestured a 'thank you' at Enzo as he continued to chew his cornflakes.

"Blaise knows that if we didn't like him, we wouldn't speak to him. We don't like Potter and Weasley, when have you ever seen us talk to them?" Mattheo added, when Pansy raised her eyebrow, he turned to her defensively "Other than when we've been in a fight backing up Malfoy" Pansy shrugged, realising they actually hadn't ever spoken to Potter or Weasley without Draco initially being the one involved.

"Rose loves herself a bit of Potter tho, don't you?" Theo teased playfully

"Harry is my brothers friend, it's all civil" Katie calmly replied, rolling her eyes slightly with a smile.

"Still, you like Potter. Not romantically, but like just in general" Theo added

"I don't like or dislike Harry. I respect him as a friend of my brothers and i have nothing against him" Katie clarified as she shrugged.

"But would you like him if you weren't friends with us?" Theo asked, causing the whole group to go silent.

——————————————————
Library, Saturday 1st October, 8:54am

Blaise and Draco had found an empty desk between two isles of the library. Blaise grabbed a new book on wand movements, gently placing it down between him and Draco at the desk.

"Can you pass me the diagram again Zabini?" Draco muttered as he continued to jot down notes from the book he was copying from.

"Can you finally tell me what happened at the party with Rose?" Blaise responded with a raised eyebrow, holding the diagram just out of Draco's reach.

"That was like a month ago, why do you care?" Draco said rolling his eyed and attempting to snatch he diagram out of Blaise's hand.

"Cause you haven't spoken about it. Come on Malfoy, if theres anyone you can tell it's me" Blaise said giving Draco a knowing look as he continued to hold the diagram further away from him. Draco huffed before looking up at the ceiling for a moment.

"Can you give me the diagram then i'll tell you?" Draco whispered, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"No. Tell me first. I know what you and your sneaky ass is like" Blaise told Draco firmly, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat to listen.

Draco sighed, dropping his quill onto the desk and turning to face Blaise.
"We danced. That was it. I found out she has a sneaky hook up thing going on with Warrington, and Bole wanted to ask her out so I intervened when he started approaching her on the dance floor. Cassidy left and Rose was sorta drunk and wanted me to dance with her, so i did"

"And then?" Blaise gestured for Draco to continue

"And then nothing Blaise. We danced, talked a little, and you know the rest. Warrington took her up to her dorm that night and i dread to think of them two doing stuff" Draco groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as he rested his elbows on the desk.

"I doubt anything happened" Blaise said, his tone was confident.

"Oh yeah and how do you know?" Draco asked him, slightly annoyed.

"Because i checked on her after Pans fell asleep, Warrington wasn't in her dorm. He'd just dropped her off. So theres no sexual fantasies for you to imagine of them" Blaise mocked Draco with the last statement, poking him with his foot in the leg.
"Why didn't you just stay with her that night? You would have been less miserable if you had" Blaise asked Draco.

"Because it's not like that Blaise. And i could ask you the same about Pansy, so don't think you can bug me about Rose" Draco warned him as he picked up his quill once more.

"Difference is, me and Pansy know how each other feel. You and Rose don't. And the longer you keep at this, the more likely it is that someone else will come and sweep her off her feet" Blaise warned Draco as he slowly began to hand him the diagram he had asked for.

Draco took it and scoffed, placing it down on the desk and beginning to trace it.
"No chance. We make sure of it. Nobody's coming to try and sweep Rose off her feet so long as us five are always around"

"Didn't seem to stop Warrington" Blaise whispered slyly, Draco's head shot up and glared at him before turning back to the diagram and continuing to work. Blaise huffed before turning back to work himself, both boys were making sure they had good notes for their next Transfiguration lesson with McGonagal.

——————————————————

Outskirts of Hogwarts 10:57am

Mattheo, Theo, Lorenzo and Katie were all gathered outside Hogwarts, waiting for a carriage to Hogsmeade. Lorenzo kept looking over the crowds of people, whilst Theo and Mattheo tried to sneakily share a cigarette. Katie stood beside Lorenzo, wafting the smoke away from the both of them.

"Where the hell are they?" Lorenzo asked, half annoyed, half worried. Theo looked up a cigarette between his lips, he raised his eyebrow at Lorenzo, unsure of what he meant.                          "Blaise, Draco. They said they'd meet us here" Lorenzo clarified, looking at Theo as though it was obvious.

Theo passed the cigarette to Mattheo, who excitedly took a drag. "They said 11, calm down Berkshire they've got time" Theo told Lorenzo, rolling his eyes whilst taking the cigarette back from Mattheo. Lorenzo huffed as he continued to look over the crowds.

"Shit Snape. Put it out, Put it out, Put it out!" Mattheo started saying as he frantically his Theo in the chest. Theo's eyes went wide as he coughed out the smoke he'd inhaled whilst he threw the cigarette to the floor. Mattheo kept watching as Snape made his way towards them. Theo was choking on air as he tried to stomp his cigarette out. Katie rolled her eyes before pulling out her wand and casting a spell to make the cigarette disappear before pushing her wand back into her pocket. Theo nodded at her as a thank you whilst still trying to catch his breath.

Snape made his way over, standing directly beside the group. looking at Theo and Mattheo disapprovingly. He turned to Katie and Lorenzo.

"Mr Berkshire, Miss Rose" Snape said in his usual miserable voice.

"Morning Professor" Lorenzo and Katie both replied.

"Looking forward to Hogsmeade?" Snape asked them, attempted to sound interested.

"Yes Professor, very much" Katie responded smiling

"Yes. Professor, you haven't seen Draco or Blaise at all?" Lorenzo asked Snape casually as he looked around the crowds once more.

"I'm sure Mr Malfoy and Mr Zabini will arrive shortly Mr Berkshire, there is no need to react with such bother. They are not your children after all" Snape told Lorenzo causing him to flush slightly and stop looking around the crowd. Theo and Mattheo began laughing quietly over Snape's comment which caused Snape to turn to them. "Then again, taking Mr Riddle and Mr Nott into a public space does seem like the type of task to require more babysitters, if i see Mr Malfoy or Mr Zabini i shall let them know you're looking for them." Snape said sounding irritated before walking away from the group and over to Professor McGonagal who was helping direct students into carriages. Theo and Mattheo looked purely offended as Lorenzo returned the gesture of laughing at them. Katie nudged Lorenzo softly as she tried to contain her laughter.

"Whatever Enzo" Theo huffed as he crossed his arms miserably whilst starting to look over the crowds. Mattheo watched Snape in the distance, annoyance clear on his face. The sound of the carriages drew nearer causing both Katie and Theo to look towards them, both of them seemed captivated by the view. Enzo looked at them, completely confused by what was so interesting about the carriages. Just then Enzo could see Draco and Blaise pushing through the crowds to get over to them.

"There you are!" Enzo announced turning to Blaise and Draco.

"Yeah, whats with the announcement?" Draco asked Enzo confused as he stood beside Mattheo.

"You're late" Enzo told him plainly.

"By 2 minutes, you guys haven't even left yet." Blaise told Enzo chuckling in disbelief. Enzo shrugged as he pointed over to the carriages. "Have they only just arrived?" Blaise asked him, when Enzo nodded Blaise smiled triumphantly. "Then technically , we're right on time"

"Whatever, you missed Snape dissing Theo and Mattheo" Enzo announced causing Draco and Blaise to groan. Both of them were upset to have missed that.

"You two good?" Blaise asked Theo and Katie, who had been stood still staring at the carriages. When neither responded, Blaise shook Theo's shoulder and patted Katie's head trying to get their attention. Katie cleared her throat as the two of them turned around.

"Yeah, just can't wait to go to Hogsmeade" Katie told Blaise with a force smile before crossing her arms gently and beginning to move with the crowd. As the crowd continued to move forward, the group got closer to the carriages. Professor McGonagal managed to allow them to all get a carriage together, which meant they could continue their conversation as usual. The carriage set off after Mattheo jumped on and they began travelling to Hogsmeade.

——————————————————

Hogsmeade, 11;34am

"I call dibs on not having to carry the bags" Theo announced, raising his hand as they walked over the bridge into Hogsmeade Village. The group had recently climbed out the carriage and could already hear the shouts and squeals of all the other students who had already arrived in Hogsmeade.

"We wont have any. Katie never buys anything" Mattheo told him.

"And Pansy buys everything" Blaise added, the boys chuckled softly and Theo dropped his arm upon the realization.

"Oh" He said as the others passed him on the bridge. "Well then, to Zonko's" He said boldly as he rushed to catch up with them. His demeanor much happier at the thought of going to his favorite shop.

"Wait, what are we doing for lunch first?" Draco asked them as he looked around at all the 3rd year students who were excitedly rushing around the village.

"Well it's either the three broomsticks of Hogs Head inn. Take your pick" Mattheo told Draco as he started looking at a Cauldron outside of Ceridwen's Cauldrons.  Draco groaned at the options, he'd do anything for more restaurants to open up in Hogsmeade. The three broomsticks was of course the better out the two since it served actual good food and had clean cutlery, however it's options were minimal and everyone in there was always drinking butter beer which meant a lot of the time a drunk brawl was happening. Whilst the Hogs Head Inn was quieter, it was hard to tell how clean everything was. The Hogs Head also tended to house the more strange individuals, the boys had warred off several weirdos from their table each time they ate there.

"Can we go to the three broomsticks? Last time Hogs Head started to creep me out" Katie asked them, her body shivering at the memory. Blaise and Theo nodded in agreement.

"Three broomsticks it is" Draco confirmed, Enzo and Mattheo cheered before walking ahead up the pathway to the center of Hogsmeade village. They made their way past Zonko's which was difficult since Theo kept running towards it like a toddler. In the center of Hogsmeade Village was the main pathways to all the shops they loved. The group gathered underneath a tree that was out the way of the main foot traffic. 

"Me and Enzo are going to Dogweed and Deathcap to check out the new plants. Theo and Katie are going Zonkos and Draco you're accompanying Blaise to Honeydukes. Everyone know their designated child for the next hour?" Mattheo asked Draco and Katie who each nodded. Whenever the group traveled to Hogsmeade, they had to be very careful. Blaise turned into a sugar addict the second he entered Honeydukes, Theo seemed to be in a delusion he was a millionaire when he entered Zonko's and Enzo felt the need to touch every plant in Dogweed and Deathcap regardless of the warning signs. Therefore, Draco, Katie and Mattheo had to become parents for about an hour or so.

"Meet in front of the Three Broomsticks at 12:30" Katie told them, they all nodded.

"Remember, don't let Theo buy everything he sees. He can't afford it, nor do we have the room for it." Mattheo warned Katie, she nodded knowingly.

"See you guys later" Draco said taking a deep breath before walking towards Honeydukes with Blaise. Mattheo and Katie exchanged looks before leading Enzo and Theo over to the stores they loved. Katie heard Enzo already talking to Mattheo about a new plant he hoped would be in the shop as Theo draped his arm over her shoulder. Theo was beaming with joy as they headed down the pathway towards Zonkos. As they neared the shop, they could hear the laughter of students who were already testing out their items. From a couple feet away, Katie and Theo watched a explosion occur around a younger student, as the smoke cleared their entire face and body was covered in yellow dye.

"Look at that. Don't you just love Zonkos, bringing joy to everyone" Theo mused as he steered him and Katie through the crowd and into the shop.
"Oh yes, they look very happy" Katie said sarcastically gesturing to a group of students trying to cheer up another student who was covered in something unidentified.

Theo shook his head at her comment as they finally got inside the shop. It was packed full of people, Theo quickly took hold of Katie's hand as to not lose her in the crowd. Zonko's joke shop had everything, each and every prank and joke item to have ever been made was on their shelves. The first floor had the main desk, where people paid for their items, surrounding it, every wall was filled with toys. The shop had a magical restock, once one item was taken off the shelf, it was replaced almost instantly. The shelves were organised by surprise jokes, loud jokes, sneaky jokes, childish jokes, quick fix jokes, hard-to-fix jokes. Shelves of glitter bombs, stink bombs, coloured smoke bombs, swarm bombs, summoning bombs. Everything.
The upstairs floor was filled with more mundane items, such as whoopee cushions, electronic shock gum, fake breakable wands, fake blood, fake limbs, and Theo's favourite, gum that dyes your teeth different colours. After using them so many times on the group last here, he was banned from buying them from the spring term onwards.

Theo was in heaven. Everything around him intrigued him, he couldn't even begin to decide what he might want. Theo rushed Katie towards the trip wire triggered jokes in the back left side of the store. Theo kept picking things up and turning them round, examining them.

"What are you looking for?" Katie asked him.

"I need a trip wire trap for both Malfoy and Zabinis dorms, but I haven't found the right one yet. I need a glitter bomb type for Malfoy, i want to really mess up his appearance for the day. And Zabini, i need something more sticky, like honey or slime. Cause i just know he'd hate that." Theo explained to Katie as he kept looking around the shelves, he was still struggling to find the perfect prank. Katie, however, was just grateful to not be the one receiving the prank.

"Theo can you afford all that?" Katie asked Theo concerned as he grabbed a handful of items. Theo counted out the prices in his head and then remembered how much money he had.

"Uhh yeah, i wont be able to get lunch but uh thats fine I wasn't really hungry anyway" Theo said, trying to brush off the situation as though it were nothing. But Katie knew Theo had been hungry since we arrived in Hogsmeade. She looked up at her friend, who was juggling a lot of things in his hands. She bit her lip debating what to do.

Katie sighed "I'll pay for your lunch, just buy your things"

"No Rose, you really don't have to i'll be okay" Theo protested

"No. I know you're hungry, theres no way i'm letting you starve so i'll buy your lunch if you can't afford it" Katie explained, taking a couple items out his arms to make it easier for him to carry.

"Aren't you such a sweetheart?" Theo said softly as he leaned over and placed a kiss on Katie's head. "Thank you Rose" He said quietly. Katie nodded her head before they both went over to the counter.

———meanwhile in Honeydukes————

"You don't need both of them. Just pick one!" Draco told Blaise, he was getting irritated. Blaise had picked up nearly everything and half of the things were interchangeable.

"But mate listen, Chocolate frogs haven't released their dark chocolate version yet it's coming out this spring. So how am i meant to satisfy my dark chocolate cravings until then? By buying Shock-a-choc which is dark chocolate just with a bit of a shock to it. It's really not that similar" Blaise explained as though he were a salesman trying to sell a product. Draco looked at him unimpressed.
"How about i get 5 chocolate frogs and 5 shock-a-choc's? Then it's ten total and not ten each?" Blaise attempted to compromise. Draco waved his hand at him to continue whilst rolling his eyes.

"I would have rather taken Theo to Zonko's" Draco told Blaise coldly

"No you wouldn't" Blaise told Draco with a smug look "Theo would have spent your money, instead he spends Katie's" Blaise winked at Draco with a look of 'you're welcome'.

"Well you're not much better regardless" Draco sneered at Blaise as he watched Blaise start piling Bertie Botts beans into his arms. Draco huffed in disbelief.
"Why so many?!" He asked astonished.

"They're Pansy's favourites" Blaise said sheepishly as he stopped rushing around for a moment and looked at the Bertie Botts he was holding.

"You're down bad mate" Draco told him shaking his head slowly.

"Tell me about it" Blaise responded rolling his eyes as he went back to looking at the shelves. "Maybe you should buy something for Katie, show her your interest" Blaise suggested.

"Not having this conversation Zabini" Draco said simply as he pulled out his phone to check the time. 12:09.

"You're no fun." Blaise childishly complained at Draco. Blaise began grabbing a few more liquorice wands whilst Draco wasn't looking.

  —meanwhile at Dogweed and Deathcap—

Mattheo was talking to the owner of Dogweed and Deathcap about their next shipment of Chinese chomping cabbages, when the store owner got distracted by something behind them. Mattheo began to notice this and turned around.

"God damn it Berkshire" Mattheo frustratedly yelled "I told you not to touch them, they shoot acid for merlins sake" Mattheo stormed over to Enzo who had evidently attempted to pet the Venomous Tentacula. He was rubbing his face clear of acid as Mattheo walked over. Mattheo grabbed him by the face, shoving his hands out the way and checking on where the acid had gone.
"You're fine, just don't do that again" Mattheo warned Enzo as he released his face and patted Enzo on the back.

"I just thought it might want some affection" Enzo said in his defence.

"It's a plant trained to fight dear, all it wants is a target. Best it's not you" The owner of the store explained to Enzo softly as she placed her hands on the counter.
"Our next shipment comes in next week dear" the owner said to Mattheo.

"Ah, i'm not gonna be able to come buy for another two weeks. Any chance i can buy them in advance? I'll pay half now and half when i come buy, if you could just save some for me?" Mattheo asked the owner shyly. The owner thought for a moment before smiling softly at Mattheo and nodding. She began making a note of Mattheo's details to remember his order.
"Thank you so much Mrs Green" Mattheo said gratefully.

"Come on Enzo, lets get some food" Mattheo called Enzo over as he began leaving the shop. Enzo rushed over to catch up with Mattheo but not before waving cheerfully at Mrs Green.
"Goodbye Mrs Green, have a good day!" Enzo shouted as he left the shop.

"Goodbye dear. Ah, i do love those two" Mrs Green muttered quietly to herself once the boys had left.

——————————————————
12:23pm, The Three Broomsticks

Draco and Blaise were stood waiting outside the Three broomsticks. Blaise was casually chewing on one of his liquorice wands whilst Draco stood impatiently against the wall. He kept checking his phone, looking around at the crowds of people hoping his friends would arrive soon. Draco hated waiting, it made him feel anxious. He felt that as long as he was waiting for something to happen, something bad could always happen.

"We said to meet at 12:30 mate, it'll be fine" Blaise tried to reassure Draco as he scrunched up the wrapper of his liquorice wand and pushed it into his pocket.

"I know but surely they can't take that long" Draco replied checking his phone once more.

"Well aren't you two early?" Katie's voice rang from the right side of them. Both Draco and Blaise turned to see Theo holding a new bewildering can of mystery whilst Katie was holding a large bag of items. It looked very heavy.

"Here, give that to me" Draco said as he reached his hand out to take the bag from Katie.

"Honestly Draco it's fine" Katie protested however Draco had already managed to slip the bag out her hand and was holding it perfectly fine.

"I take it your trip went very well?" Draco asked Katie with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes. Theo brought everything he wanted" Katie told Draco, crossing her arms and rubbing the bicep of the arm she had held the bag in.
"How was yours? Blaise looks happy" Katie smiled.

"I had a liquorice wand before you arrived" Blaise told her proudly. Katie chuckled and nodded.

"Blaise nearly brought out the whole store but I managed to restrain him. He has enough sweets to last the month, but he'll eat them all in a week" Draco mused as he checked the time on his phone once again.

"It's only cause you guys steal from my stash. If your brought your own my sweets would last at least two weeks" Blaise interjected, pointing an accusatory finger at each of them. Theo hadn't been paying attention the whole time, he was mesmerised in reading all about his bewildering can of mystery. As he continued to read the back, Blaise noticed Enzo and Mattheo walking down the path towards them.
"Okay, i've got 10 gallons that Enzo got bitten by a chomping cabbage" Blaise turned to Draco as he placed his bet

"I've got 15 on the fact he got sprayed with acid" Draco smirked at Blaise as they shook hands. As Mattheo and Enzo neared closer, both Blaise and Draco were on the edge of their seats.
"Good trip?" Draco asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"I got attacked" Enzo admitted sadly, Katie rubbed his arm comfortingly as she looked up at Enzo. Mattheo patted Enzo on the back supportively.

"Tried to stroke a Venomous Tentacula. Got sprayed with acid" Mattheo explained to Draco and Blaise when he noticed their intense stares.
"Who won the bet?" Mattheo asked them smirking, he knew his friends.

"Of course. The rich get richer." Blaise complained as he passed Draco 15 gallons. Draco pocketed his prise like it was nothing, pushing himself up off the wall.

"Well, let's get lunch shall we?" Draco gestured to the Three broomsticks like a gentlemen, allowing his friends to all head inside before him. As they entered the Three broomsticks, it was filled with students. Many had also come here to eat. Draco walked around his friends and straight up to the bar of the restaurant. After a couple moments speaking with the owner, Draco walked back over to the group.

"Upstairs, quickly come on" Draco ushered his friends up the stairs of the three broomsticks. As they reached the top of the stairs, it revealed an area of private dining. There were tons of empty tables, accept for one in the far corner where it seemed a group of Drumstrang students were also enjoying lunch. Draco lead his friends over to a bigger table in the opposite corner to the Drumstrang students. The tables were much more sturdy than downstairs. Katie, Blaise and Theo all slide into the booth side of the chairs whilst Enzo, Mattheo and Draco each sat in a normal chair opposite them.

"Malfoy, what the hell is this place?" Theo asked Draco in a whisper.

"Private dining. If you can afford it, you can eat upstairs where there is less noise. Guarantees you a table nearly every time considering it's mainly students who come to the village" Draco explained as he picked up one of the menus from the table and began to read it.

"And i take it you and Rose are two of the only people who could ever afford it?" Theo added, Katie and Draco locked eyes for a moment and exchanged a smirk. It was no secret their families were the wealthiest pureblood families in the country. This didn't make them obnoxious however, often they used their money advantage to treat their friends. The Malfoy's have always paid for Mattheo and Enzo's school supplies. And Narcissa always invites all Draco's friends to the manor during summer.
Katie buys the boys all kinds of treats, as well as has replaced many of their things without prompt when the boys have lost or broken something.

"Harry probably could if he knew it existed" Katie replied softly with a shrug which simply made Theo, Mattheo, Blaise and Enzo laugh in astonishment.

"Well then" Blaise said in slight disbelief as he slowly picked up a menu. "What are we gonna have for lunch?"

As the hour passed, the group all ordered their lunch. As they ate they talked about all the things they had gotten up to whilst in separate shops. Theo continued to question Draco and Katie about the private dining space til he was having a whole crisis over what other things rich people have that others don't know about. The food was delicious and manage to fill them all up just enough. Whilst they sat in the restaurant, it became clear that the students on the other table were Viktor Krum and a couple of his friends. Enzo spent around 15 minutes fangirling with Mattheo until the Drumstrang students left.
Once they had finished their dining experience the group decided to take a short walk around the village to see if anything new caught their eye, alas nothing did. They decided it was best to grab a carriage back to the castle, and within the next hour they were back in the Slytherin Common room.

Slytherin Common Room, 14:48pm

"Best Hogsmeade trip ever, that food was amazing" Theo sighed happily as he slumped down on the sofa.

"I dont know, the day was good but I dont know if the food was amazing" Enzo disagreed as he grabbed an armchair by the fire.

"For Hogsmeade it definitely was" Blaise announced causing murrmers of agreement as he slumped down next to Theo. Draco sat beside Blaise whilst Mattheo decided to take the other arm chair. Katie chuckled as she looked at them all, Theo called her over to sit on his lap, she did so willingly.

The group enjoyed the peace in the common room, enjoying the satisfaction they felt from the lunch they'd had until.

"BLAISE ZABINI!" An angry voice shrilled across the common room causing all the boys to shoot up. Blaise especially, he began looking for the source of the noise and was shocked when he found the voices owner.

"Pansy?" Blaise questioned terrifyingly as Pansy came rushing over to him. She rushed between the sofas, standing right in front of Blaise. Her face was puffy and her lip was trembling.

"YOU DATED DAPHNE?!" Pansy shouted in disbelief. Enzo, Draco, Mattheo and Katie all shot up in confusion looking at Blaise whose face dropped dramatically as she said the words. He gulped as he continued to look up at her unsure of what to say. Theo clasped his hand to his mouth slowly, feeling increasingly sorry for Blaise as the seconds passed.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Pansy cried, Blaise's heart sank.

——————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 733 44
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
536K 10.2K 49
The war is over and the students of Hogwarts have returned to school. Everyone hopes this would be a normal year, but the Ministry of Magic has somet...
57.7K 680 51
Arla Black surprisingly get's transferred from Beauxbaton's just before she's due to start sixth year, she accepts her invitation to Hogwarts, findin...
124K 5K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...