Issei Hyoudou A Zoldyck

By TransformerAnimeFanG

When Issei's long-lost biological family resurfaces, a cascade of questions floods his mind: What if he was a... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting Familiars
Chapter 3: School Trouble.
Chapter 4: Dealing with a Red Head
Chapter 5: Knowing Eachother's past
Chapter 6: A Nun?
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Date Situation
Chapter 8: A stray
Chapter 9 Serafall Leviathan

Chapter 2: The Date

718 9 1
By TransformerAnimeFanG

Issei:*Yawn*man ,never i thought
I'm gonna go on pseudo date with a
woman.

Killua: Well it's the only way to solve this fallen angel situation.

Lincoln: We'll be following you'll around to make sure nothing happens.

Alluka: No one messes with my new Big brother.

Issei: Thanks guys, now go hide I think I can see her from afar.

Killua/Alluka/Lincoln: Hai.

Ddraig: Yep,you always reject others woman advance before, our boy finally grown up *wipe fake tear *

Issei: Whatever *roll eyes * besides not like I would care, all I know is that I was being used for people's desires.

Ddraig: I know it hurts to remember the past, but you need to leave it all behind, it's the only way you'll move on, like you don't have to pretend to be a pervert, you can now feel free to hang out and spend time with those you deeply care for like your brothers and sister.

Issei: There the best thing that's happen to me so far.

Yuuma(Raynare):ISSEI!!*running to Issei location while waving her hand*

Issei:*slowly turn to the voice*oh Yuum-*gasp silently*

Ddraig: What the fu- , how she suddenly full of malicious intentions?, she's fine when we meet her at the bridge

Issei: Agreed, this weird, this feels like she became twisted beyond nature,no can change suddenly, I'll try to investigate while we're hanging out in the meantime

Ddraig: I'll try to sense if there's anything wrong too.

*Meanwhile with Killua, Lincoln and Alluka*.

Lincoln: So that's that fallen angel, she really thinks she can disguise herself without us knowing her true form.

Killua: Fallen Angels are nothing but a bunch of idiots even god shouldn't even give them shit.

Alluka: Big Brother Language.

Killua: Hehe sorry, c'mon we need to follow them.

Lincoln/Alluka: Right.

*They're hanging out same like Issei and Raynare date in anime except Issei there not being perverted*.

*Scene change, Kuoh Park During
Sunset*.

Killua: Alright guys, this is where she'll ask to die for her.

Lincoln: We won't allow it.

Alluka: Not my Big Brother.

Yuuma(Raynare): Issei, I've been having a great time hanging out today.

Issei: you're welcome Yuuma,i also have a great time hanging out *just what wrong happened to her, from my investigation,her symptoms seems familiar, but what was it*.

Ddraig: Issei,she just put a barrier across the area, make some barrier so those devils won't notice what happened.

Issei: right *make small foot stomp releasing unnoticeable energy making barrier inside the current barrier Raynare make*

Yuuma(Raynare): Issei..i have a great time today,to celebrate what happened,do you mind fullfil my wish?

Issei: sure, I'll try if I can do it.

Yuuma(Raynare):well*start to let out
small giggles*will you please die for me?*start to let out her wings and wearing her real outfit*

Issei:*gasp while eyes widen a bit after noticing something surrounding Raynare form* that was..

Ddraig: Issei!,try to put some energy to your eyes to make it more clearer.

Issei: agreed*do what Ddraig suggested and widen his eyes after found what's wrong*AIDA!!!

Killua: Aida, impossible.

Lincoln: How did those things managed to came to our world,didn't Ovan -san already used "The Rebirth" to purge all those things before?!!

Killua: I don't know c'mon we have a fallen angel to get rid off.

Ddraig: Issei, we need to knock her out first fast and use "that" before it escalates further

Issei:no need to tell,i planning to do that*rushing to Raynare and give double palm strike to the gut knocking her, and then notices the others* Now guys.

Killua: Here goes*open a scroll and
and ball of energy with a shield
protecting them slowly form after
opening the scroll*.

Killua/Lincoln:DATA DRAIN!!!! *release the ball of energy to unconscious Raynare destroying the AIDA remnants*

Issei:*picked up Raynare bridal style and sit to nearest bench and give her a lap pillow*poor girl,glad we managed found out in time,if not,it would be to late,good thing Ovan-San gave us those scroll containing him and Haseo-San Data Drain.

Ddraig: Agreed,we won't be able to do anything if they would be fully merged,we need "them" to fight if they managed to transorm,on worst side, those things are invisible to supernatural beings and humanity.

Lincoln: Yeah,those things are capable to twist the nature of anyone it infect making the host think that what they actually act without realising it,no wonder she act like that,need to ask her what actually happened after she woke up.

Killua: Anyways, what are we gonna do with her *points at Knocked out Raynere*.

Issei: She's coming with us.

Alluka: But Big brother, she tried to hurt you why would you bring her with us?

Issei: Look she was infected by Aida so it wasn't really her, she was just infected and was controlled by it.

Lincoln: I still don't know how it managed to get here but luckly we took care of one problem.

Issei: I know, but be aware that there's more out there, considering the devils are watching us.

Killua: Let them watch us, they won't see us coming when we caught them by suprised.

Alluka: Big brother can we now get Ice cream?

Issei: Of course, let me just take Raynere home.

Alluka: Ok.

*After 3 Hours of waiting*.

Raynare:ugh... Where am.. i.. where's the others..i feel like I'm in a bad dream...where.. I'm.. trying to kill Issei-kun

Issei:*noticed Raynare waking up*wakey wakey sleepyhead, how's your condition, is there anything hurts?*giving her a small smile while looking at her*

Raynare:*start blushing while thinking*a-am i dreaming? Did Issei-kun currently giving me a lap pillow,ooh Dear Father, please let it be a dream,i don't want to wake up forever.

Raynare:*tried to get up but fall because feeling weak*Kyaah!

Issei: whoa careful there, you're still weak right now, don't move to much*catch Raynare preventing her fall to ground*

Raynare:*while blushing from being Catches by Issei*o-oh thank you*get redder after noticed she's wearing her real outfit and tried to cover herself but failing*

Issei: Take a seat first, may i ask your real name,oh by the way,i already know you're a Fallen Angel.

Raynare: um my name is Raynare,and I'm sorry for deceiving you,i afraid if you're gonna hate me if i show you my real self*looking down feeling ashamed*

Issei:No harm done,i know some people would have some insecurities with themselves,and your already apologize for it.

Raynare: Thank you*bow to Issei*

*Just after they were going to continue any futher, Killua, Lincoln and Alluka enter the room*.

Killua: So Issei, is she better now?

Issei: Yes she's no longer being under control anymore.

Lincoln: That's good.

Raynare: Um Issei, who are these kids?

Issei: They're my little siblings.

Raynare: Siblings? *looks at Issei's siblings*.

Raynare: KAWAII *faints from their cuteness*.

Alluka: *confused* Is she okay?

Issei: She's fine, on the bright side she's no longer controlled by Aida anymore.

Lincoln: That's true but there's still more Fallen Angels that are infected by Aida, if we don't take care of them, they could go around attacking innocent people.

Issei: We'll figure something out, right now we....I have to enroll all of you into Kuoh Academy.

Killua: School, really?

Issei: It's the only way we can gather more information, not only that Devils are in that School too some are the presidents of clubs, although most guys see them for the bodies and not their faces.

Killua: Dusgusting Perverts.

Lincoln: I get that their beautiful but that's just nasty.

Alluka: What's a Pervert?

Issei: Something that someone does that's disgusting.

Alluka: Oh.

Lincoln: But wouldn't we bring a lot of attention, i'm sure they'll see us as a threat since were assassins.

Issei: If they lay a finger on you....I.Will.Kill.Them.

Killua: Same goes for me, no one hurts my family and walks away thinking they can get away with it.

Alluka: No one hurts my Big Brothers.

Issei: I'm glad to have siblings, anyways I'm going to ask my mo- step mom and my step dad to assign you'll there, while I go do that why don't look after Raynare.

Killua: Can do.

Lincoln: No problem.

Alluka: Okay.

*After Issei leaves the room the three at fainted Raynare but then they see getting up*.

Killua: It seems like Raynare is waking up.

*Three noticed her wings just popped out however it was too late for her as she just realised that they were staring at her wings*.

Raynare: Uhm...You see, this is just a..cosplay? *Raynare said. She didn't know whether to say that it is cosplay or ask them if it is cosplay*.

Lincoln: You could have at least been confident in your answer. *Lincoln said I mean She could have at least played off that the wings were a part of a cosplay that she was making*.

Raynare: You three don't seem surprised that I sprouted wings? Could it be that all of you are Peerage members of the Devils in Kuoh? *Raynare said. She then started panicking*?

Killua: Calm down! We're not part of any Peerage. We're just aware of the Supernatural, *Killua said. He didn't think that she would be different from what he thought she would be because the Yuuma or Raynare  wouldn't hesitate to kill his older brother Issei*.

Raynare: Phew! I thought you'll might have been a part of the Devils Peerage and just accepted my confession to get close to me. Since you know about the Supernatural, then let me reintroduce myself, *Raynere said. She then transformed into her Fallen Angel form. The innocent-looking Yuuma transformed into a more mature and gorgeous looking woman, Lincoln covered Alluka's eyes*.

Raynare: My real name isn't Amano Yuuma. Sorry that I lied to you'll By my real name is Raynare. I'm a Fallen Angel, as you already know. *Raynare said*.

Killua: We already we're aware since Issei was aware since the first moment he saw you, we even followed you'll around, and we were lucky to stop the Aida that took control of you.

Raynare: So all you knew...You don't mind that I'm a Fallen Angel, do you'll?" *Raynare asked*.

Lincoln: Other than the way your dressing we don't care that you're a Fallen Angel.

Killua: Yeah, Why would it matter if you're a Fallen Angel? You are both beautiful and innocent, sure you nearly killed our brothet issei but that wasn't you, it was the corruption that took over you. We won't judge you just because you're a Fallen Angel.

*Then Killua and Lincoln saw that she started having tears in her eyes. And not a moment later, she hugged them tight while crying*.

Raynare: You don't know how much those words mean to me. We Fallen Angels are more unliked than the Devils since they were born Devils, and they didn't have a choice in that. But we Fallen Angels were born Angels, and becoming a Fallen Angel is a stigma, as it is the choices we made that made us fall, *Raynare said, still crying while hugging the three kids*.

Lincoln: know that is a sensitive matter But can I ask, why someone like you became a Fallen Angel?" *he asked Raynare. Then they saw her smile at me before she looked on the floor with what looked like an embarrassed look*.

Raynare: It was because I wanted to follow the man that I admired the most, *Raynare said. When they heard what she said, I did understand what she meant*.

Alluka: Big Brothers what does she mean?

Raynare: Let me explain. *Raynare then started poking her index finger together. Now, they knew that something must have happened*

Killua: Go on.

Raynare You see. Before Issei, I had a crush on someone. When he fell, I thought that I might have a chance with him if I followed him, but I didn't know why he fell in the first place until I have already fallen. He fell because of lust It was also then I knew that I wouldn't have a chance with him. He is truly lustful and would go around having sex with any women he fancied, Raynare said. *Lincoln again covered Alluka's ears before she was about to say sex*.
I know you'll might think that the way I fell was lame. I know it was lame, but I just thought I had a chance, okay, *Raynare said*.

Killua: It's ok Raynare, so you say that you fell because you followed a lustful Angel, let me guess do you mean Azazel? *Killua asked*. And oh boy he and the others noticed Raynare's face turned red*.

Raynare: Yeah. It took me a while to finally realise that he wasn't ever going to be interested in me. I hated myself for that. I... *Raynare said, and she was again starting to cry, but it wasn't because of happiness this time*.

Killua:  Calm down. You don't have to explain anything to us, *Killua told her, and she nodded her head*.

Lincoln: Oh! Crap! I need to take a shower. What the hell am I talking about?! I can use magic to clean myself! *Then I used magic to clean myself and you'll too*.

Raynare: You can use magic! I thought you'll said that you only knew about the Supernatural. Was it a lie when you said that you aren't part of a Peerage? *she said*.

Lincoln: No. That's not a lie. Yes, I can use magic, but we aren't part of a Peerage nor we plan to join any Peerage, *Lincoln said*. We really don't want to join any of the Devil's Peerage, even if I benefit from joining.

Raynare: It sounds like you hate Devils, *Raynare said, To her, it may have sounded that way, but it's not the case*.

Killua: Hate is such a strong word. We don't hate them. We just don't like the fact that they're using Kuoh Academy as a way to find and manipulate someone into joining them. *Killua said*. It was true. Rias knew that Issei was going to die, that's why she decided to use her familiar to hand him a leaflet. *She let him die because she knew it would be easier to bring me to her group if he was thankful for her*.

Alluka: She's a meanie, letting my big brother die, so she can use him for her benefits.

Raynare: If I could've fight it, I probably would've not gotten infected and try to kill Issei.

Lincoln: All is forgiven, and we're happy to help you, but I do have one question.

Raynare: What is it?

Lincoln: Is it true you like Issei *Raynare blushed*.

Raynare: Yes, I do, but not because of his body or any perverted things, he's just kind, sweet and someone who respects others, kinda how he help and forgave me and accepted me for I was.

Killua: But won't you have to go back to the church, with your other fallen angel friends?

Raynare: I don't want to go back, I don't feel safe there.

Lincoln: Then I guess we can ask Issei to let you stay, I'm sure he won't mind.

Raynare: Really, you'll do that?

Alluka: Of course, I'm sure Big brother would help a cute girl like you.

Raynare: *blushing* C-cu-cute?

Killua: Yes, you are indeed cute and beautiful, I'm sure Big brother would give you a chance, I mean he seemed very happy when you two were on that date.

Raynare: Thanks, I really needed to hear that.

*While they continue talking Issei comes back to the room*.

Issei: Well I got good news, m- our step parents already sign you to Kuoh academy.

Killua: But do we have to wear those outfits, It really isn't my style.

Issei: I'm aware of that but we have to follow their rules.

Lincoln: In my old school we could wear whatever we wanted.

Issei: But this high school is very different, and since your here, it's better to get to know more friends, and I still remember my promise Killus, Lincoln.

Killua: *in his mind* I wish Gon, Leorio and Kurapika were here*.

Lincoln: Thanks Big bro.

Issei: No problem, *looks at Raynare* As for you. *Before he can continue Raynare interrupts him*.

Raynare: Please let me live with you. *Issei was caught by suprise at Raynare's response*.

Issei: Judging by the way you said it, it seems like you don't have place to go.

Raynare: No, I do but I don't want to go back there, not after what Kokabiel did to me.

Killua: The way you responded seems like your afraid.

Raynare: He always tortures and it obvious he infected me and others with Aida.

Issei: Look, you can stay here as long as you want right now, I feel like there's just so much going on in just one day.

Lincoln: I can tell we'll be facing a lot of enemies, old and new enemies.

Killua: I wouldn't be suprised anymore, we faced stronger opponents like Hisoka, Illumi and Pito.

Alluka: What did I missed?

Killua: A lot.

Issei: Okay, I'm going to inform my step parents about you staying with us.

Raynare: *exited about issei's response she immediately hugs him* Thank you Issei.

Issei: No problem Raynare.

*Issei came downstairs and explained to his step parents about Raynare, of course they were shocked about it and they ask many questions to Raynare*.

Miki: Do you really love our son?

Raynare: I do, he's such a gentleman, and we went on our first date, it was the date I ever had in my life.

Gorou: I can't believe this my s- step son is all grown up.

Issei: *embarrased* Dad.

Killua: Well you are 17 so your months away from being 18.

Issei: True.

Lincoln: Consider this like a gift.

Issei: An unexpected gift, but it's an amazing gift, not only I have siblings but I also have a girlfriend.

Alluka: She's pretty.

Raynare: *blushes*

Issei: Indeed she is.

Killua: So when do we start going to school?

Miki: Starting next week since it's the weekend.

Lincoln: I haven't been to school since forever, now I can revisit school.

Alluka: School?

Issei: You'll find out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 339 8
After Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Asia, and Irina, along with the people he considered his brothers like Kiba and Gasper, spoke harshly and unreser...
254K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
2.2K 118 4
Issei was turned into a Devil by Rias but after seeing him wroth one pawn she trade him for a new pawn piece. He was put to suffer the cruelty of his...
20.8K 443 12
Before the Rating Game between Rias Gremory Peerage and Sairaorg Bael peerage had started, Rias loses her composure and tells Issei that she regrets...