It's Just Pretend, Right? (Cr...

By luvmisoooo

WE REACHED 8K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHH U GUYS ARE AMAZING Craig and Tweek had some unknown drama once the asian g... More

QUICK A/N BEFORE STORY IS STARTED!!!(u can skip this)
Chapter 1 ||| Damn, today really fucking sucks.
Chapter 2 ||| Any Winter Plans?
Chapter 3 ||| bad
Chapter 4 ||| in my life.
Chapter 5 ||| soft breathing
Chapter 6 ||| You're on
Chapter 7 ||| tomorrow
Chapter 8 ||| thoughts
a/n 1(u dont have to read this)
Chapter 9 ||| everybody's waiting
Chapter 10 ||| disgusting
Chapter 11 ||| mess
RAAHH ITS MY BDAY OMG
Chapter 12 ||| as long as he was mine.
Chapter 13 ||| slumber
Chapter 14 ||| crazy.
Chapter 15 ||| giggling
Chapter 16 ||| pockets
Chapter 17 ||| close call
apology.
Chapter 18 ||| Craig Tucker.
Chapter 19 ||| flirt
Chapter 20 ||| Fuck.
Chapter 21 ||| Homework could wait.
Chapter 22 ||| feelings for you.
Chapter 24 ||| dating.
Chapter 25 ||| good way.
Chapter 26 ||| this retard.
errm..
Chapter 27 ||| so excited.
what the skibidi

Chapter 23 ||| I love you too.

292 9 40
By luvmisoooo

{ik i was supposed to update yesterday just be quiet..}

I avoided eye contact with Craig, but I could feel his eyes literally burning a hole through my skull.

"..you what.?" He asked quietly. I heard him shuffle in the snow, likely sitting up as well.

I was silent. What I said, it was clear as day, so I couldn't deny it, but I couldn't exactly bring myself to repeat it either.

"Kyle." He said. His eyes remained on the side of my head, dead on.

I pursed my lips, looking down at the snow. I couldn't read his emotions at all. He was almost always stoic, you'd have to stare into his eyes to tell his emotions, but I couldn't do that right now. I was in a state of utter embarrassment. I don't think I've ever felt so awkward, especially not with Craig.

"..I gotta go home now." I brought myself to mutter, adjusting my position while sitting down but not standing up quite yet. If I did, I would probably fall. I was shaking, and it wasn't because of the cold.

"No, you don't. Tell me, what did you just say." Craig said, firmly grabbing my wrist so I didn't go anywhere. My breath hitched. I know he heard that too.

"..I said um.. I said I might've developed feelings for you..?" I mumbled, cheeks slowly growing hot. Thank god it was dark.

"..are you joking?" He asked. His gaze was still burning holes though my head. God, this was so awkward. Help me help me help me help me.

"I uh... yeah, for sure. Just playing around, you know?" I said, forcing a sheepish grin on my lips as I turned to him slightly. He looked astonished. Eyes slightly wider and eyes full of hope and curiosity. Did he want me to say I wasn't joking?

He was silent for a moment. So was I. This time, the silence WAS awkward. I couldn't bring myself to speak. I couldn't find the right words to say.

"..Let's get you home." He muttered, standing up as he let go of my wrist. I was a little surprised but I took his offering hand and stood up with him. Thank god that was over.

[Craig's pov]

I knew he was lying. He hesitated, and the way he sounded when he said it was genuine. He wouldn't repeat himself if he was truly joking. I'm not even being delusional, Kyle genuinely likes me.

Holy shit, Kyle likes me?

I only them recognized the excitement boiling over in my stomach. I could probably scream and run a lap around our town at the same time in 5 minutes. My hands began to shake slightly as I helped Kyle stand up from the snow littered grass. I noticed his hands were shaking a little too. We're both excited? Or maybe he's nervous?

I'm full of questions and I have an urge to just squeeze him into oblivion. I was really happy, really really happy, but I couldn't do anything for now. As much I as I want to just pick him up and run away, I can't. 

I'm 99% sure he meant it when he said he had developed feelings for me, but that 1% refrains me from doing anything like that. 

"Craig?" He called out.

"Uh, yeah?" I snapped out of my thoughts, shaking my head a little as my eyes refocused on his freckled face.

"..You've been standing there, and you're shaking. Are you alright?" He asked, genuine concern glinting in his green eyes. He's gonna be the death of me.

"Um, yeah. Sorry, spaced out a little." I brushed it off. He looked at me skeptically before nodding. I was still shaking, so it was obviously hard to believe it was just some spacing out. I cleared my throat a little before beginning to walk.

He was still holding my hand. I couldn't tell if he was still shaking because I was shaking too. Most definitely, he was nervous. I could tell in his body language. He was playing with the hem of his shirt with his free hand a little as we walked, hand in hand. 

As cute as it was, I was a little worried if he thought I was mad at him or anything. I don't want him to overthink like that.

[Kyle's pov]

I avoided eye contact as we walked through the snow. As we walked, I noticed a single flurry fall from the sky. I assumed it fell from a tree, but then came another. And another. Soon enough, it was slowly yet actively snowing.

Craig was holding my gloved hand, my bandaged hand toying with the hem of my red sweatshirt. He was shaking a lot more than I was. I couldn't really tell if he was mad, excited, or nervous. I couldn't read his eyes, obviously, because neither he or I are looking at each other. 

We reached the clearing to the street, where the streetlights were on and making the snow more visible. I enjoyed the warmth of my glove and Craig's hand, but damn was it so awkward.

We continued walking down the street, snow gradually covering the streets in a fresh, thin white layer that you could pretty much see through. Barely any people were outside right now, likely because of the weather. There were some drunk people lingering the streets, sure, but we live in South Park. People are going to be drunk at 9 am and not give a fuck.

I looked up at the night sky, watching the small flurries fall from the sky. A silhouette jumped from a building to another building, seemingly wearing a cape. 

It was probably just Mysterion. He visited me every now and then. His identity remained unknown, but I guess we were kind of friends. He was nice to talk to and seemed pretty genuine. I've investigated on cases before and sent him to the location when he asked, so I guess I'm an assistant to some of his work. 

He was big shit when I was in 4th grade. He got threatened by whoever the hell the raccoon was to unmask or bad things would happen, but he didn't and defeated him instead.

[A/N; yes, kenny did unmask, but nobody remembers. He literally got out of jail in the next episode anyway]

I'm pretty sure the raccoon was Eric. He was fat, bitchy, and dumb. Desperate for attention too, it was pretty funny. He got hated on so hard he didn't show his face after that for a while. Once, when South Park got a random bomb threat, he came out of nowhere and tried to help the bomb threat, only to be taken down again. 

Before I knew it, Craig and I were approaching the neighborhood. I was so lost in thought that I actually stopped shaking, thank god. I knew that he knew I was nervous. I had to make it so blatantly obvious when I was nervous, angry, sad, whatever. He was the opposite.

Opposites attract?

I need to shut the fuck up.

We kept walking, still holding hands. He was still shaking just a little, but I assumed it was because of the cold. I didn't want to accuse him of being excited or nervous or something without being sure.

Within a few minutes, we finally reached my house. I sighed quietly of relief, my breath turning to fog.

"Hey um.. Sorry, that was kind of an awkward walk." I apologized, gently letting go of his hand. He hummed in reply.

"nah, don't be sorry. Sure, it was awkward, but it's fine." Craig insisted. He looked at me as if he wanted to say or do something, in great anticipation. I stood there, just looking into his eyes. I didn't really know what to do right now, other than stand there like a fucking dumbass.

He took a small step closer. We were inches apart. Except for that one time he helped me with my insulin injection, I don't think we've ever been this close before.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me close.

"I'm really, really sorry. I can't resist this." He whispered to me, before closing the gap between us and suddenly kissing me. My eyes widened in surprise, not really knowing how to react. 

I didn't pull away, but I didn't kiss back either. I was just so taken aback I couldn't do anything. The kiss was gentle and lasted a good 10 seconds before he pulled away, still staring deep into my eyes. He eventually brought himself to let go of me, taking the hint that I was beyond surprised.

"..I uh.." He said awkwardly.

"um.." I hummed, looking down at the sidewalk. Cmon Kyle, get your shit together!! This hot motherfucker just kissed you and all you say is 'um'?!

"I'll head home now. Goodnight Kyle." Craig said, turning around and beginning to walk away.

no no no no, don't leave this on an awkward note! Dumbass Kyle, think! What do you say?

"W-wait.." I stammered, taking a step towards him. He turned around a little, looking at me over his shoulder a bit. "Craig I.. um." Jesus, Kyle. Oh my fucking god this is embarrassing. "..I love you." I muttered, just loud enough for him to hear me. I saw his eyes widen a little bit, then his eyes softened and filled with warmth.

"I love you too, Kyle."

{SAY THANK YOU BC I RUSHED THIS AND IK ITS SHORT BUT I HAVE SCHOOL IN 30 MINUTES. SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY MY MOTIVATION IS BIPOLAR. anyway say thank you because i wasnt going to write this chapter until after school u mtfs are lucky. SORRY FOR THE SHITTY CHAPTER, BAIIII!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 2.9K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
223K 5.3K 31
After years and years of Hangouts, sleepovers, talks, Tamaki's heart is starting to flutter around his great friend Mirio Togata. thank you guys so m...
169K 5.4K 55
Please read Book 1 first: https://my.w.tt/oHbyk6jxSS Book 2 is obviously the sequel: https://my.w.tt/uoJ7KWuxSS **I do not own the characters. This i...
1.7K 114 18
Two friends that haven't seen each other since Highschool One is a famous AI Artist living in Okinawa Japan The other is a celebrity Chef living in I...