The Vault Dweller of 76 In Th...

By Berserkarcher

Y/N from vault 76 is transported to a world of gods, magic, and mythical monster's that don't exist in his wo... More

Chapter 1 Sent to another world
Chapter 2 Meeting the Astraea Familia And Past
Chapter 3 Welcome To The Astraea Familia
Chapter 4 Exploring The Dungeon
Chapter 5 Evilus
Chapter 6 Exploring The Dungeon Solo
Chapter 7 The Expedition With A Lash Out
Chapter 8 Returning With The Truth
Chapter 9 The Ending With A Bit Of Love To
Chapter 11 Raiders Incoming With A Date After
Chapter 12 Aftermath Finally Confessing With New Magic
Chapter 13 A Session With A Reunion
Chapter 14 Patrolling And A Renard
Chapter 15 Making Vows Well Exploring Then 59th And Beyond
Chapter 16 Returning To The Surface With Another Reunion

Chapter 10 Visiting The Church Well Someone Doesn't Notice The Signs

1.2K 25 19
By Berserkarcher

Alise Pov

It's been a few weeks since we got back from the expedition with the Loki Familia. Everything would be normal if Y/n would just notice! I don't know if I should blame him or not, but its so confusing. I get it Y/n didn't have the best life before coming here, but I can't believe someone can be this dense. I know I don't really get the concept of love but still. I talked with a few couples on how I could get his attention. They all saw the man usual does it first, but I explained to them that the man I want doesn't really find this love interested or inexperienced. Then they say that I should cook, go on dates, or w-wear more indecent clothes. Its really complicated, maybe mother can help me in this. Don't even get me started with Ryuu, Iska, and Neze. Ryuu always get embarrassed when love and stuff like that pops up in talks. Then again she's an elf, elf's don't really like skin to skin contact. Iska likes Y/n because he defeated her in a spar, which makes sense seeing as amazons fall in love with men who defeat them. Tione of the Loki Familia is a good example. Neze I have no clue why she likes Y/n, maybe because he gives her heat pats? Even Y/n said himself that she usual asks Y/n for head pats all the time, pretty sure Y/n does it in a daily basis. Then there's always this sting every time Iska or Neze always hold his arms, I know he doesn't mind but it hurts seeing this. Is this jealousy? I really don't want to get in the way of my Familia members falling in love, but I hope there will be space for me at least. 

Kaguya: What's on your mind Alise?

Looking over seeing Kaguya and Lyra who's making more of those grenades? Y/n taught her to make. 

Alise: It's nothing.

Kaguya: I don't believe that for a second. What's on your mind captain. I'm sure Lyra and me can help you.

Looking over I see Kaguya giving me a smile well Lyra is doing the same stopping with her work. I sigh slapping my cheeks.

Alise: Ok look I know I'm captain and all, but do you think Y/n and me can be together?

Looking away embarrassed with this situation. 

Lyra: I think you should bring this up with mother.

Looking over at them.

Kaguya: Lyra is right Y/n history is not full of sunshine and rainbows. I heard stories of children losing their parents, but Y/n is a special case his turned into monsters, all he got from that is a note saying how much they loved Y/n before you know.

I look down, I know what its like losing parents. I lost mine in my village, its why I came to Orario in the first place. To fight for justice, it's how I met goddess Astraea and became apart of her Familia. 

Lyra: Besides I think Y/n finding love with you guys might help a lot for him.

Huh? I look at them confused.

Alise: What you mean?

Kaguya: I heard that adventures usual retire if they find a special spouse, or they travel in the dungeon together and have a better successful rate all the time.

Lyra: I even heard those with stressful times usual have lovers who help them to.

They begin to explain to me all the things that could happen if Y/n and me became lovers. I can feel my cheeks heat up at this. 

Lyra: Not only that Y/n really doesn't know anything about women now that I think about.

Alise: Wait what you mean? Doesn't know anything about women?

Kaguya: Yeah your right. Y/n did encounter some women in his journey in his world, but he didn't look at them like that. Now that I think about maybe Y/n has no clue how to love someone else other than family love.

Shes right! Y/n knows nothing about love, heck he probably doesn't know anything about the culture of falling in love with someone here on Orario. He came from another world who's culture is very different here, maybe if I show him how to fall in love. Me and him can be together! But there is that other thing. Thinking about that makes me look down in sadness. Kaguya and Lyra seeing this looks at me confused.

Kaguya: What wrong this time Alise.

Lyra: Yeah I think you should be happy about this. 

I can only sigh looking more down.

Alise: What about Ryuu, Iska, and Neze.

Kaguya: Oh yeah those three also like Y/n huh.

Lyra: Yeah I can get Iska, but why Ryuu and Neze?

Kaguya: Who knows what that lewd elf and werewolf are thinking. 

They went on how the different scenarios of Ryuu and Neze fell in love with Y/n. Them talking about this is making me more depressed. Yeah I get it they love him, but I really don't want to get in the way as captain of this Familia. They took a few minutes to get back to me.

Lyra: Yeah I think you should bring this up with mother. After all we can't really do anything about it.

Kaguya: Lets also not forget Ryuu being and elf always feel difficult about this.

Alise: Yeah I guess your right, I'll go talk about this with mother. 

Getting up from the couch I head to goddess Astraea room. I stop at the door. Now that I think about it I don't really know where Y/n is. Looking at the two who are talking about me situation.

Alise: Do you guys know where Y/n went?

They look at me confused.

Lyra: I think he went into the dungeon with Ryuu and Maryuu. I think they were doing a quest in the 28th floor.

Alise: Thanks guys well I'll be heading out then.

I walk out the door heading to the back seeing the target Y/n used when he was training, when we went to the meeting with Evilus. I lay on the grass under a tree looking at the sky seeing the sun. I'm mentally tired now thinking all about this, I really got to talk with mother about this. I slowly start to close my eyes imagining about Y/n and me laying under this tree. You know what that wouldn't sound like a bad thing to do. 

Y/n Pov

I'm in me T-51 Power Armor, that armor I had when I first met the girls. I have my .50 Caliber Machine Gun with me having my Laser Rifle strapped on my back. Ryuu and Maryuu joined me to help me with this quest to get some herbs. I really didn't pay attention to the details, but I know it's antidotes for poisons from monsters. Ryuu said she wanted me to catch a break, so her and Maryuu killed most of the monsters. I covered their six every now and then, but they handled it well. Now that I think about, I think this is one of the many times I seen them fight monsters. The only time I saw them fight was when we were sent to that mansion outside Oriario, well more like bits and pieces of their fight. I can't really forget that night when I was hugged by all of them. I honestly felt like forever since I hugged someone now that I think about it. Heck I never thought I broke down like that to. I'm really glad Astraea brought me in her family, well I should say my family now. Iska with Neze really like getting close to me for some reason. Ryuu also likes to stay close but she keeps her distance. Celty told me elf's don't really liked getting touched from people, maybe that's why Ryuu keeps her distance. 

Ryuu: All done here lets proceed guys.

I look around me seeing Ryuu and Maryuu done killing the orcs in the 11th floor. This was the floor the Legendary Flaming Yaoguai showed up. I need to find out how that showed up here. Luckily i didn't find any bodies of other adventures when I came back. If that Yaogaui showed up here makes me think, what else can come here. If a Scorch Queen Beast or any of the other big bosses show up here Orario will be in danger. I can't defeat the queen by myself and if the others showed up it will be a disaster. It's why I always make sure their is enough Vault Dwellers will show up, I always send a message on the radio saying the date and time the bosses will show up. Not only that the Pip Boy's send an emergency message as well when I launch the Nuke to. I know Loki and Freya are powerful, but the level that I have 288, and the most powerful which is Ottar of the Freya Familia being level 7. What good would they do if fighting the queen, Wendigo Colossus, and the Ultracite Titan. Is there some way I can speed their level of at least have a weapon to kill them with. 

Maryuu: Y/n are you ok?

Breaking out of my thoughts I see that were outside of babel tower. Ryuu and Maryuu look concerned at me, I guess it's hard to see my expression with my T-51 Helmet. I grab my helmet hearing the hiss as I hold it on my right hand as my left hand is holding the handle of the 50. I give them a reassuring smile. 

Y/n: I'm fine thank you for your concern guys.

Maryuu smiles at me well Ryuu looks away as her face gets red with her ears. I look at her confused. 

Y/n: Ryuu are you ok?

Ryuu just looks away, I think she just shot out steam out of her ears. Maryuu just giggles at Ryuu, well I'm still confused. 

Maryuu: Its nothing Y/n. Here I'll head to the guild and cash in the magic stones and the quest ok?

I nod at her handing her the bag of blue leaf's which are the quest items, with the magic stones. Maryuu leaves for the guild. I look at Ryuu who's back to normal with no red face this time. Now that I think about it I have no clue how to turn in magic stones to the guild, no one ever showed me. 

Y/n: Ryuu wanna head home now?

Ryuu: U-uhh yeah sure!

Why is she stuttering? I put the T-51 helmet on my thigh which has a hook to hold helmets or tying ropes, I hold my 50 sternly in my hands. With that we both walk back to the Stardust Garden side by side. People look at me in awe, can't blame them I think this is the first time seeing me in Power Armor, other than the time I flew around in the T-60 armor. Ryuu looks away embarrassed can't blame her I saw Celty embarrassed when she was being stared at again cause of me. Ryuu keeps glancing at me and away. I am really confused what is happening right now with her. 

Y/n: Ryuu are ok really ok?

Ryuu looks at me with her cheeks red?

Ryuu: O-oh yeah I'm fine!

I just tilt me head at her before smiling at her. She's really funny right now. 

Y/n: Do you need medicine Ryuu I think I have some extra of those green potions. I think there healing potions.

I hold my 50 with my left arm reaching for those green potions. Only for Ryuu who is on my right to hold my hand stopping me.

Ryuu: N-no that's ok!!

I'm really getting confused now.

Y/n: O-ok then.

I stand there in silence not moving. She's... still holding my hand.

Y/n: Are you going to let go?

Ryuu looks down at our hands, quickly lets go before speed walking away from me. I silently laugh at her holding the 50 in both my hands following her. She starts to slow down letting me catch up to her as we see the Stardust Garden ahead of us. Ryuu opens the door for me thanking her as I head to my room. Opening my room seeing my Stash Box and Tinker's Workbench where I left them last time. I set my 50 on the table as I get out of my armor as it closes I inspect my armor to see any damages or loss screws, metals, everything that keep my armor functional. Seeing some dents on the right shoulder I unscrew the bolts starting sitting down I start to buff it out. 

4 Hours Later

Finishing buffing it out I put it back on the shoulder of the chassis bolting back the bolts. I take a step back looking at it to make sure it looks right and in place. I put the armor back in my Pip Boy seeing everything ok with it. I sit on my bed looking out the window seeing the sun set, I get up heading for the backyard as walk out the backdoor I see Alise sleeping under a tree looking at the sky. She looks adorable, I walk right next to her laying down looking at the orange sky. Seeing the beautiful sky I can't help but compare it to the waste lands that I once lived in. The clouds would be more darker not that white, also a bit of green in the sky thanks to the radiation, and the tree were under would probably be died. I lean to my right seeing Alise still sleeping I can't but smile at her. I move a bit of her hair that's in her face moving it behind her ear seeing more of her face. She smiles at this weird never seen someone smile in their sleep moving hair no less, maybe she's having a good dream. When was the last time I dreamed of anything? I lay back on down seeing the sky once more. This is peace, no war, no radiation, clean air, and even better I have a family now. Its been so long since I thought about that. Feeling movement I look to my right to see Alise turning facing me, her face really close to mines she start to opens her eyes looking at me. I just smile at her.

Y/n: Morning Alise, how's your dream?

Alise blushes to her hair color before sitting up looking at me. 

Alise: W-wait! What happened?! When did you guys come back?!

Y/n: I think a few hours ago. I wanted to see the sky, then I saw you here laying down, I just followed suit you know.

I'm still lying down on the ground looking at the sky. Alise quickly slaps her cheeks before laying back down looking at the sky with me.

Alise: So what's the sky like in your world?

I look at her confused. Doesn't she already know? I turn my head away looking back at the sky.

Y/n: The clouds would be more dark some white some more dark, there would be a rain shower of radiation so that was bad, also there weren't that many small animal's running around either.

Alise: I see your world must be more harsh huh.

Y/n: Yeah, well it doesn't matter anymore cause I'm here now!

Alise: Yeah your here now.

We lay down in silence taking in the nice breeze with the orange sky slowly turning into darkness. I feel someone holding my hand looking down I see Alises hand interlocking with mine. I look at her confused seeing her looking at me very seriously.  

Alise: Y/n have you ever kissed someone?

I look at her confused what's up with her? I turn to her before looking at the sky again.

Y/n: Only my mom, maybe my dad every now and then, but that was when I was a kid so.

Alise: No I meant loving someone well kissing.

I look at her confused loving someone? 

Y/n: No never.

Alise: Would you kiss me?

I look at her eyes seeing her green eyes. Slowly she start getting closer to me our lips almost touching. 

Lyra: I'm I interrupting something?

We both quickly sit up seeing Lyra behind us with a smirk on her face. 

Alise: N-no nothing at all!!

Alise quickly jumps up to her feet going inside. I'm really confused here. 

Y/n: Uhhh did something happen?

Lyra just shakes her head heading inside.

Lyra: Come one dinners ready.

I get up following Lyra. I touch my lips. What would it feel like kissing someone huh? 

Next Morning

Were heading to Maria's church Astraea always goes there to help the children there. Everyone in my Familia are familiar with the church, they said they've also visited the church every now and then. Maria church is an orphanage for children who's parents died in the dungeon. The gods of there Familia for some reason don't want them in their Familia, talk about cold hearted. These kids are latterly the children or their children's, why would you throw them out? Don't they want something for them to remember of their children that were killed in the dungeon. They probably threw them out because of money issues. It also doesn't help that the church is in Daedalus Street. This street is high in crime all the time, which out Familia patrols the most. Oh yeah I forget that were a police force for Orario all the time. I'm used to being military search and destroy, hostages situations, guerilla warfare, all that stuff that makes me military and not police. I'm wearing a NCR rangers armor just without the helmet, I don't want to scare anyone with the mask after all. With my two revolvers strapped in my holsters on my thighs. 

Authors Note: Like I said no mask for now

After turning the corner we see the church which is pretty nice compared to the rest of the buildings in this street. Astraea knocks on the door as we wait for someone to open it, I look around the surrounding area seeing that most of the homes are apartment buildings and also cramped. Hearing the door open is Maria who greets us warmly. 

Maria: Hello Astraea Familia please come on in. The children are very excited to see you again!

We walk in as I look around inside. Pretty nice and clean to be honest with you. Cleaner than the outside I mean its clean and all, but this is more clean not that much dirt and stuff. I feel something wrap around my right leg looking down seeing Fina again. Like last time her tail wags really fast looking up at me.

Fina: Hi mister Y/n!

Y/n: Hello Fina good to see you again.

I start petting her head which she looks pleased about hugging my leg even tighter. 

???: Whoa so this is him Fina?

Looking over to see a boy with brown hair and a boy? Elf with blue eyes and bright blond hair. I kneel down to their height as Fina steps back to the boys. 

Y/n: Nice to meet you boys. 

Elf: Nice to meet you my name is Roux.

What the heck is wrong with this elf child? He said that with no emotion's.

Human: My name is Rye I'm gonna be an adventurer!

Y/n: Really now why is that?

Rye: So that I can help the church here!

He has fire I'll give him that.

Rye: Hey mister I heard your a level 288. You must be a very powerful adventurer huh!

Wait what how they know that?

Y/n: Wait how you know that?

I raise my eyebrow at him cause I know the gods are the only ones we told.

Rye: Wait you really don't know! The guild always posts the level up for every adventurer that levels up!

Rye jumps up and down looking at me excitingly, well Roux just stares at me, Fina is wagging her tail well looking at me.

Y/n: Y-yeah sorry the gods were supposed to know about that. I didn't think it would go public like that.

Rye: Really? It sounds like you came out of a rock then.

Well nice to know the gods didn't spill that out that I'm from another world, but did they have to give my level out like that. 

Rye: So what's it like being a level 288!

Roux: Yeah I want to know to.

I look at them both. 

Y/n: Well what you want to know?

They start asking me all sorts of questions like what monsters you fought, how I leveled up so fast like that, what's the deep floors like, stuff like that. As we were talking I see the other children gathering around me.

Rye: What are those?

Seeing Rye point at my single action revolvers. I grab one holding it in my hand showing them.

Y/n: This is one of my weapons.

This lights up all of them even Roux surprisingly. 

Y/n: This is called a Single Action Revolver. Think of it as an crossbow, but better.

Rye: Can you shoot it!

Y/n: Uh sorry Rye, but this is only for the dungeon can't shoot it in the city and scare everyone. 

This disappoints all of them. Do they really want me to scare them and everyone else around us. 

Roux: What does it shoot if its not arrows?

I pull out one .44 caliber for them to see. They look at it in awe.

Rye: What is that?

Y/n: Its what this weapons shoots out. 

I start to show them how a bullet works. They get more interested seeing something like this. Again can't blame them guns weren't invented. 

Maria: Children time to eat come now, lets not bother mister Y/n any longer.

They all say ok heading for the tables. I get up from my knee dusting off any dirt on my pants. I feel a tug on my coat. Looking down seeing Fina was the one who was tugging.

Y/n: Yes Fina do you need anything? 

Fina: Come eat with us!

I mean I'm a bit hungry, but this is what they need to eat to grow big and strong. 

Y/n: No its ok Fina go and eat with the rest ok.

I rub her head between her ears. Her tail starts wagging before she grasps my hand with both of her hands pulling me. 

Fina: Eat with us mister Y/n!

I was going to refuse again, but Fina gives me those puppy eyes. I tried to resist, but she really wants me to eat with them huh. I sigh mentally at what I'm gonna do.

Y/n: Ok lead me the way Fina.

Fina smiles holding my hand leading me to the tables with the other children. Fina made me sit next to Roux who is on my left, well Fina sat on my right leaning on my arm, and Rye is sitting across from us. My Familia who were helping with the cooking comes in and give the children food. When they saw me I looked at them for help, I really don't want to eat their food its for them not me! All they did was smile at me giving me thumbs up. I look at them annoyed not helping me and just leaving me with this. Ryuu handed Roux a plate of steak and potato's I guess were eating steak and potato's huh. Alise comes and hands them the rest of the food she tried to give me a plate, but I just gave her a blank stare telling her not to. Alise teasingly smiles at me taking the plate back walking to the kitchen. Weird why did she do that? 

Fina: Mister Y/n you don't want to eat?

Y/n: Oh I'm fine Fina you guys eat ok, I'm not really hungry anyways. 

Fina: Oh ok.

Why is she looking down!? What I do to get in this situation?! 

Lyra: Fina why don't you just feed Y/n.

I look at Lyra shocked feed me!? What is going in your mind having a kid feed me!!

Roux: Doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Fina: Ok here mister Y/n say ah!

I see Fina having a piece of steak on her fork pointing it at me.

Y/n: Uh Fina please don't worry about it just eat it ok.

Fina shakes her head. She really wants to feed me.

Y/n: I'll eat this piece, but only this ok.

Fina nods her head pushing the steak to my face. I just sigh taking the steak in my mouth eating it. Fina looks at me with happily seeing me eat. After that she went backing eating well trying to feed me again. I kept refusing her offer to eat as I really don't want to eat any of her food. Just then Lyra came by handing me a plate.

Lyra: Here Y/n you better eat to!

I looked at Lyra annoyed. She is defiantly doing this on purpose isn't she. Fina look at me excited seeing me eating. 

Fina: Look mister Y/n you got food now!

Y/n: O-oh yeah I sure did h-hehehe.

I start eating my food that the LYRA gave ME!! Thanks a bunch Lyra I'm sure it will help NOW! As I kept eating Fina tugs on my sleeve gaining my attention.

Fina: U-uh mister Y/n can you fed me?

I look at her confused. 

Y/n: Didn't you eat already Fina?

Fina: Y-yeah but I'm a little more hungry then before c-can you please feed me mister Y/n.

I sigh mentally this is really getting out of hand huh. I'm looking more and more like a pedo right now. I just give in giving up my fate to this little werewolf girl. Fina just looks happy and wags her tail. 

Roux: You know mister Y/n. Fina is really happy right now.

Y/n: What makes you say that Roux?

Rye: Fina is always happy all the time, but I think she's more happy then usual.

Oh I get it now. She has a little childhood crush on me doesn't she. It will probably go away once she gets older and finds someone else. After giving Fina half of my plate I played with them for the rest of the day. The rest of my Familia also joined in thank god,  I know I can handle all of them, but having help gives me relief. With their energy spent I pretty much carried most of the children to bed with Alise, Iska, and Maryuu helping me put them in bed. Fina was awake still and kept clinging to me well I put her to bed.

Fina: Mister Y/n will you visit us again?

I just smile at her rubbing her head between her ears.

Y/n: Sure thing Fina I'll defiantly come back for you guys.

Fina smiles finally going to sleep. I get up heading for the door closing it heading outside the church seeing the rest of my Familia put the other children in bed. Maria is talking with our goddess.

Maria: Thank you Goddess Astraea for taking care if the children with yours.

Astraea: Its ok Maria I always enjoy the children here. 

Walking past them seeing our captain with Ryuu, Iska, and Neze walking with each other. Looks like Ryuu is all red again for some reason. 

Y/n: Alise we done here?

Alise breaks there conversation seeing me walk up to her. 

Alise: Yep were gonna head to a pub call Hostess of Fertility. The Loki Familia should be there. Wanna come?

Y/n: Yeah sure I'll tag along.

Alise just smiles as Astraea finished her talks with Maria. 

Astraea: Well lets get going everyone. Be sure not to drink to much ok ladies.

They just giggle at that comment. Heading out to this Hostess of Fertility, to what Lyra told me on the way, is that this place is very popular with adventurers all the time, when they finish their trip to the dungeons. My Familia doesn't usual go there all the time, but when they do is just to get some relaxation from their jobs as enforcers for Orario or dungeon exploration. Heading down the busy streets we I see a two stored building with a sign at the door saying Hostess Fertility. Heading inside we are greeted with a brown harried cat. 

Astraea: Hello Anya.

Anya: Nya hello Astraea Familia welcome back nya!

Nya? what the heck?

Anya: Please follow me Nya!

We follow her to a big table with the Loki Familia sitting around it and other member's in different tables. We sat down as my Familia enjoyed being here. As mush as they wanted me to drink I declined after all being drunk in the wasteland is not a good thing at all. Heck know that I think about it I never drank before. I want it to stay like that, I saw a guy drink so much that he wandered around that he landed himself to Deathclaw island. Even though its a small island Deathclaw's go there to lay their eggs, the mother Deathclaws are not to be messed with, they would literally stay there for months and only get food to prepare for their baby's once they know the eggs will hatch in a week. Astraea isn't drinking as she, me, and Kaguya will being everyone home once they drink to much, Ryuu and Celty being elfs are not a fan with alcohol. I just ate the pasta they have not to bad to be honest with you. As I kept eating Neze and Iska kept trying to rub themselves on me for some reason I just pat their heads and made them sit next to me well I kept eating. Also I can smell alcohol from the both of them, but I just feed them some of my pasta so they wouldn't cause a scene here. Finn came up to me well I slurped up the last bit of the pasta I was eating as Iska and Neze leaned their heads on my shoulders, I didn't mind as they were about to pass out I think.

Finn: Oh Y/n we met a group in the dungeon today. They said they may know you.

I look at him confused. Someone knows me well I mean my level did go public so.

Y/n: How'd they know me?

Drinking some water. 

Finn: They said they knew two of your friends I believe they had blue and red hair?

I almost spit out my drink. No one knew Ram and Rem unless!

Finn: I sent Raul to get them, I think they would be happy to know your here.

I look at him even more confused.

Raul: Captain I brought them!

Looking at the entrance seeing someone I didn't know would be alive.

No One Pov

Silence is all that filled the tavern as a group of 15 walked in. Raul went to his captain's side as the group he was leading creeped him out a lot. The man walked in looking at everyone.

???: Hello everybody sorry to break the party, but were looking for someone you see. A vault dweller by the name of Y/n. He wears a blue jumpsuit with the big numbers of 76 on it. 

Silence again in the tavern. The Astraea Familia look between Y/n and the group wondering why Y/n isn't going up to him unless.

Astraea: May I ask what business you have with Y/n?

The man looked to see Astraea. He whistles seeing how such a beauty like her is in here. 

???: Well little lady were here... to get answers. 

Kaguya: And what are those answers mister?

Kaguya steps up standing beside her goddess, she is getting bad vibes from these men. Heck she saw it a mile away once Y/n didn't get up to confront them. 

???: Well we just have business is all. 

Alise: What business is that?

Alise also gets up standing beside her goddess. Seeing that their business is with Y/n and no one else.

???: We need answers is all.

The situation is getting worse as the men beside him held their AK-47's firmly. The Loki and Astraea Familia looked shock those weapons kind of look like Y/n's. One of the men look around to see a NCR Ranger sitting there, and points it out.

Men 1: Hey what's a NCR ranger doing here?

The attention is now fully on Y/n who has the Helmet and clothes of the NCR Ranger's Armor. The man seeing this walks past Astraea and goes to him. Slamming his hands on the table looking at Y/n's helmet intensely. 

???: Well well well what we have here huh! What's the NCR doing in a place like this?! I thought you boys all died out?!

Everyone looks confused especially the Astraea Familia. Y/n never talked about the NCR only the factions in the Appalachia. That means Y/n didn't tell them anything about other factions outside of Appalachia. 

Y/n: Nothing of your concern. Micah.

Micah: Oh you known of me huh!

Y/n: Always have.

Micah: Really now? Cause I don't remember travailing that west now.

Y/n: Oh I know you from someone else!

Y/n stands up Iska and Neze feeling this also stand up seeing the situation. Y/n only stares at Micah seeing Y/n is a bit taller than him. 

Micah: You know Y/n then huh? Where is he!

Y/n grabs his helmet taking it off looking right at Miach.

Y/n: Right here!

He smacks Micah with the helmet knocking him to the ground, before kicking the table at the rest at Micah group forcing knocking them outside. Y/n aims his revolver at Micah seeing him rub his cheek where he was hit looking at Y/n.

Micah: When you get taller you little shit!

Y/n: When you come back alive when I GUTTED you sorry ass!

Seeing this the Astraea Familia are now alerted. These people are not Y/n friends at all, they thought maybe Y/n knew them as friends who were also killed. 

Y/n: How'd you get here?

Micah: Does it look like I know?!

Y/n presses his revolver at Micah head.

Y/n: I said how you get here!?

Micah: I don't know?!

Y/n just smacked him with his revolver.

Y/n: I'm not gonna ask again!

Pulling the hammer back hearing the click as the tavern gets alerted now.

Micah: Haha. We don't know what happened, but all I know is this. Were going to kill you for killing us!

One of Micah men stabs a knife to Y/n right shoulder forcing him to aim the revolver away from Micah as he fled to tavern. Y/n pushes the man away from him aiming his revolver right at his head. Y/n shoots him as blood splatters the next table. Y/n grabs the knife in his shoulder forcing it out. Two of Micah men aim their AK's at Y/n only for one on the left to get a knife to the eye he grabs it in pain well his buddy looks at him in shock, as Y/n launched himself kicking the knife further down in his socket. As Y/n flew to him he aimed his revolver at the other guy shooting him in the head. Everyone can only look in shock as Y/n just killed three people so quickly and so efficient no less. The Astraea Familia can only look in shock as Y/n just killed two people like nothing, no hesitation, no flinching, and with the knife that was in his shoulder to. The Loki Familia also in shock as Y/n just killed three people so quickly. Sure they have killed people that were apart of Evilus, but this is different. Y/n quickly ran out the door following Micah as the Loki and Astraea Familia followed suit. 

Alise: Sorry Mia well come back we swear!!

Hearing you better with this mess they followed the trail of bodies who had holes in their heads of their throats slit.

Ryuu Pov

Why did Y/n do that?! Did these people do something to him? Why did he kill those men like nothing? I did see Y/n kill Jura and 5 others, but this is different Y/n wanted blood revenge. We lost track of Y/n soon once we got outside only to see the bodies of the same men that were killed inside. We kept following seeing the people in shock and confused what happening. We kept going seeing the the bodies were leading us to Babel. We ran into Shakti and members of the Ganesha Familia. 

Shakti: What's going on here?! People are saying the Lone Survivor is killing these men out of no where?!

Alise: I'm sorry Shakti we have no time! Where did he go?!

Alise got up at Shakti's face forcing her to step back. She pointed to the direction of Babel Tower. Forgetting about her we quickly followed the bodies again this time they looked like they were torn to shreds. Arms and legs maybe a head to were on the ground. Hearing rapid bangs we quickly followed it getting to the entrance of Babel we see. W-what Power Armor?!

Their holding Miniguns! Y/n is in front of them who's hiding behind a building. We get to cover as well seeing Y/n situation we can't help him. Y/n is looking at his Pip Boy what's he doing. Something flashes green and falls in Y/n hands is that a catapult? 

Y/n aims it at them as something heads between them. A big flash of light and then a mushroom cloud forms. W-were did they go? They had on one of the most powerful armors in Y/n world. Did Y/n just kill them in a instant with that?! The thing Y/n held on to flashes green as he ran up to Babel. We follow him seeing Y/n tackling the man he was after before heading into the dungeon. 

No One Pov

Y/n tackles Micah to the ground as the Loki and Astraea form around them, with the Ganesha Familia not far behind. Y/n pucnhes him over and over as he starts bleeding from his mouth and nose. Alise with Kaguya, Ruee, Asta, Neze, and Iska try to stop him, but are unable to. 

Alise: Y/n stop your gonna kill him!!

Kaguya: Enough Y/n its over!!

Y/n stops hearing this slowly looks at them. He gets off of Micah as he spits out blood and boughs, before laughing.

Micah: HAHAHA!! You really take orders from them now kid.

Y/n: Do not call me kid.

Y/n said this with hate and venom. Alise and Ryuu grabs his hands as they were reaching for his revolvers. 

Y/n: Enough of the bullshit How. Did. You. Get. Here?!

Iska and Neze push Y/n back not wanting him to go any further.

Micah: Don't know you little shit. All I can remember was that day. 

Y/n: Oh yeah I remember that day very clearly you snake.

Micah: Yeah the day you killed me and my men.

This shocked everyone to their soul. This person was killed by Y/n why and how?

Astraea: Y-your not lying you were killed by Y/n?

Micah: Yeah its what I said!

Y/n smacks him with his revolver. As Alise and Ryuu with Neze and Iska struggled to hold him back from doing that, when they know they can't really do anything about that.

Astraea: Y/n enough of that if, we want to know how he came here we need him alive.

Y/n just looks at her before grunting.

Micah: Hahaha! Taking orders like that really! 

Y/n: Better than yours!

Astraea: Enough of this! Alise Kaguya take Y/n weapons now!

With that Alise and Kaguya take each on of his revolvers. Making Y/n sigh as Micah kept laughing.

Micah: Geez kid didn't think you fall this low. Being ordered by a bunch of women no less!

Astraea: Enough of this! Mister Micah tell us how you got here!

Micah just scoffs.

Micah: I don't know we were in a cave then met those people.

He points at the Loki Familia. 

Loki: Is that true guys?

Finn: Its true we didn't think he would have blood with Y/-

Micah: Oh once you said his name I knew who that little bastard was.

Everyone's attention was now on Micah when he cut Finn off.

Micah: That bastard killed my whole crew! 

Everyone looks at Y/n well he just glares at Micah.

Micah: You killed everyone in my camp. EVERYONE! 

Y/n: I would gladly do it again! You SNAKE!

Micah: Oh why's that HUH!

They kept looking back and froth between them as the tenson become high with them. The Astraea Familia can only look in worry at Y/n knowing he and Micah have history together.

Y/n: You know why!

Micah: Oh yeah was it the treasure now!

Y/n: IT WAS!!

Micah: Oh you mad cause I lead us to a trap!

Y/n: YOU KILLED MORGAIN YOU SHIT!!

Micah: What's that got to do with anything!

Y/n: You fucking idiot! You lead us into a trap! Killed Arthur when me and MY family distracted the sentry bot!! To get your sorry ass out!!

Micah: I would do all that over AGAIN!!

Y/n leaped forward punching Micah in the face as everyone in his Familia was trying to break them up with the help of the Loki Familia. It was no use Y/n being stronger and a level 288 no less didn't help. Y/n kept punching until Ryuu covered his eyes making Y/n grab her hands forcing her to let go. With this everyone pushed Y/n back as Neze who is on Y/n back helping push Y/n back. Micah just laughs at this seeing someone like Y/n being pushed back like that. 

Micah: Look at you Y/n! Being pushed back like a little shit stain you are!

Astraea slaps his Micah in the face. Hearing this everyone stops looking at Astraea slap Micah.

Astraea: Do not call my child like that anymore.

Astraea now mad at Micah as he just laughs at her.

Micah: You don't boss me around women!

Astraea: It's Goddess Astraea to you!

Micah: Astraea! You some god then!

Astraea: I am!

Micah: Yeah right!

As both of them kept yelling at each other the Genesha Familia put Micah in shackles hearing enough of the argument and wanting it to end pushing him away.

Micah: You wanna know something Y/n!

Y/n just glares at him as his and the Loki Familia push him away from Micah.

Micah: I did lead you to a trap cause I knew what was in there! I needed to know if you and those girls can kill it!

Y/n tighten his fists. Astraea seeing this walks up to him only for Micah to finish.

Micah: You and those pink and blue whores! Were as good as dead! 

Y/n grabs pushes past everyone grabbing Micah by the neck straggling him. Micah gasps for air as Y/n kept tightening his hands around his neck. Everyone again joined with the Genesha Familia join in trying to push Y/n off him only failing.

Micah: Y-you wanna know s-something. 

Y/n just glares at him as he kept struggling to talk.

Micah: I-I would of had my way with those whores b-before s-selling them!

Y/n having enough just rips his head off with his spin still attached. Everyone steps back in shock seeing Y/n rip the head off. Y/n just stands there breathing heavily from his anger holding Micah's spin as it dangled in his right hand. Silence as everyone just witness Y/n just killed the leader of this group to get information out of him on how he came to this world. They stand there for a few minutes not moving as Astraea walks up to Y/n looking at him in the eyes.

Astraea: Y/n go home right now mister. What you just did was unacceptable. That is not justice here young man.

Y/n: IT was to ME! 

Y/n drops Micah head going up to Alise and Kaguya grabbing his revolvers dashing for the dungeon seeing as Micah said they were in a cave which is the dungeon when he first came here. Alise, Lyra, and Kaguya were going to chase him, but Astraea just raised her hand.

Astraea: Don't you three he needs to let out some steam. 

They comply seeing the carnage that was done in Orario. Retracing their footsteps they head back to the bodies Y/n left behind cleaning them all up and repaying Mama Mia with all the damages and clean up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 10 10
What happens when a boy who is blessed by the gods is neglected, ignored and experimented on he becomes a walking living weapon of total destruction
9.1K 125 12
this is my first story so sorry in advance if it's a dumpster fire Y/N is sent to a world with strange people and creatures will he survive with the...
268 0 18
Ross has to make his way through the wasteland after the bombs had been dropped. His friends and family had been killed, and the bandits roam the was...
143 12 25
This story takes place in the small town of Healdsburg. In the year 2077 the bombs fell and I was immediately born in Vault F, a couple days after I...