[white blossoms] Sesshomaru X...

Per Santisantos69

Itsuki (Y/n) is a young man who was raised to never harm his face. His mother told him his only reason for ex... Més

【 Mother knows best 】Chapter 1
【 It all went wrong!】Chapter 2
【 Butterflies 】Chapter 3
【 The kidnapping 】Chapter 4
【 Naraku 】Chapter 5
【 Lunar rainbow 】Chapter 6
【 Hot springs! 】Chapter 7
【 poison! 】Chapter 8
【Sesshomaru and Koga first meeting】Chapter 9
【Hanako Lotus bud】Chapter 10
【Mount Hakurei】Chapter 11
【Mount Hakurei pt 2】Chapter 12
【Mount Hakurei pt 3】 Chapter 13
【Mount Hakurei pt 4】 Chapter 14
【The name Taishiro】 Chapter 15
【The women that loved Sesshomaru pt 1】 Chapter 16
【The women that loved Sesshomaru pt 2】 Chapter 17
【Sesshomaru's Affections】 Chapter 18
【Marriage?!】 Chapter 19
【The land clouded in white mist and demon heads】 Chapter 21
【Regret】 Chapter 22
【The path to the border between this world and the next pt 1】Chapter 23

【I Wish To Consummate The Marriage】 Chapter 20

1.5K 87 24
Per Santisantos69

⚠️⚠️This chapter will contain NSFW discretion is advised⚠️⚠️

(Sorry for not posting but enjoy!❤️)

As the night came, (Y/n) had Rin sleeping soundly next to him, a fire in the center, and Sesshomaru sitting against a tree. (Y/n) thought deeply about what the women had said as he held Taishiro in his hands, gently rubbing a petal with his thumb, blushing fondly at his son. His thoughts drifted to marriage with Sesshomaru. He looked up at Sesshomaru and Sesshomaru glanced back at him. Making (Y/n) blush and look away a little. Sesshomaru was so hot to (Y/n) that he couldn't take it. He was stunning, beautiful even. At least to (Y/n).

(Y/n) gently looked at Rin and smiled using his kimono to tuck her in as he got up and walked to sit next to him. Sesshomaru paid little attention or tried to and mainly only made a small gesture to hold his hand. (Y/n) smiled as he leaned his head onto Sesshomaru's arm, holding their son in his other hand. He gulped before opening his mouth to speak.

"My Lord... Would you marry me..." (Y/n) said nervously, blushing a deep crimson, and couldn't bring himself to look at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looked down at (Y/n), shocked, but said nothing. After a moment of silence, Sesshomaru got up and gently brushed the hair from (Y/n)'s face, tucking it behind his ear.

"Stay here... I'll return momentarily." He spoke quietly in his usual emotionless voice. (Y/n) flushed brightly, nodding, holding their son shore to his chest.

Being left in the night with only the sound of fire cracking, soft snoring, and crickets along with other forest sounds made his thoughts run wild with embarrassment and his cheeks burned as hot as the fire on his face. Soon he heard footsteps and saw Sesshomaru. He had a white wataboshi in his hand along with a white kimono layer and a sake bottle in the same hand. He had a serious glint in his eyes, making (Y/n) blush with even more heat. He kneeled and put the white hooded veil on (Y/n) and then draped the White Kimono layer on him like a cape.

There were no words exchanged during this, this, but no words were needed. The night was a beautiful moon shining down, almost full and thick. Fireflies glowing to further light the night. Crimson flames from the campfire behind them leave no darkness for the couple to fear the unknown.

Sesshomaru sat kneeling on the grass next to (Y/n), a rock acting as a small table for the sake and sake cups three, each one a little bigger than the last. It meant this tradition to symbolize strengthening the bond of the couple. (Y/n) smiled fondly as he poured Sesshomaru's sake into the small sake cup, making sure to pour it three times as traditionally done. The first cup symbolizes the heavens Ichi no sakazuki, showing appreciation for the ancestors.

Sesshomaru brought the black cup to his lips, the clear liquid glowing faintly in the light, making sure to drink a little, then stop, then drink again, and repeat a final time. It was a tradition to drink from the cup three times. Then Sesshomaru gave the cup empty of sake to (Y/n) as he held it in his hands, letting Sesshomaru pour Sake into his cup three times, repeating the same steps Sesshomaru took while drinking the sake.

The second cup was slightly larger. (Y/n) repeated and poured Sake, letting Sesshomaru drink from it. This cup was meant to symbolize earth. Ni no sakazuki to care for each other as long as the two shall live.

They Exchanged and poured each other's drinks, then they reached the final cup. The largest of the three. Pour and drink... San no sakazuki to pray for the couple's fertility, which shouldn't be a problem since all they had to do was touch a certain flower and they would instantly have children. As they each drink the final bits of sake, Sesshomaru sets the cup down and silence. The marriage was far from legit, but technically, they did the most important part of it.

(Y/n) was about to speak when Sesshomaru lifted his chin and gently leaned down to kiss him. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sudden action as the white veil fell from his head to his shoulders. As their lips touched, the taste of sake mixed with their saliva made (Y/n) slowly give into the kiss, closing his eyes and leaning back slightly as Sesshomaru pushed forward, holding his jaw before cupping his cheek to taste him better.

The night sang soft songs as even softer kisses echoed silently as Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Un slept soundly. (Y/n) slightly parted his lips, allowing Sesshomaru's tongue to slip itself in taking the kiss deeper.

"Sesshomaru..." (Y/n) muttered as he could just taste the Sake off of Sesshomaru's tongue. As they continued, (Y/n) moved his free hand to clasp Sesshomaru's in return. Sesshomaru gripped tightly, his nails long and sharp dug just under (Y/n)'s knuckles. Then (Y/n) opened his eyes, a little taken aback as he felt fangs in Sesshomaru's mouth. He flushed as his mind swayed to more explicit thoughts, his cheeks reddening.

"Be more silent... Rin will hear you." Sesshomaru muttered softly as he pushed forward, making (Y/n) lay back on the grass. Sesshomaru pushed himself onto (Y/n) slightly. Though as much as (Y/n) was enjoying the kiss, Sesshomaru's armor was poking him, so he giggled softly.

"Sesshomaru... Can you take off your armor... it's poking me..." (Y/n) muttered with a faint giggle, breaking the kiss for a second. The sides of Sesshomaru's like twitched into a very, very faint smile as he sat up to take off his armor. (Y/n) helped, and the armor fell to the floor and was put to the side. And the two went back to kissing.

Their lips moved against one another sweetly... but Sesshomaru's lips were cold, contrasting (Y/n)'s warm ones. (Y/n) didn't seem to mind much. They weren't cold to the touch, just slightly lukewarm with a slightly cold hint to them... but just the same, he loved them just as he loved Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru moved the kiss, lowering his head to the crook of (Y/n)'s neck. Loosening the many layers to let his shoulder peek through the cold night air. Sesshomaru's lips traced down the side of his neck gently, like (Y/n)'s skin would break if he were too rough. (Y/n) Smiling, breathing heavily, he moved his hand to the back of Sesshomaru's head, his fingers getting tangled in the white long locks.

Sesshomaru kissed his shoulder before biting down on it, making (Y/n) moan softly in slight surprise. Sesshomaru moved his head from (Y/n)'s shoulder affectionately and kissed his chest before leaning his ear over the left side of his chest and pressing his ear to it. Listening to (Y/n)'s heart beating out of his chest and his heavy shakily breathing. (Y/n) lifted his right hand to brush the silver hair from Sesshomaru's cheek lovingly, using his thumb to stroke his cheekbone.

"I wish to consummate the marriage," Sesshomaru said in a soft low voice, lifting his head to look into (Y/n)'s eyes. The sudden words made (Y/n) turn crimson and look away. He looked back a little seeing Sesshomaru's loosened collar of his top to show his collarbone and shoulders with a bit of his chest. (Y/n) blushed even more.

"Are you sure..." (Y/n) muttered softly and nervously he felt Sesshomaru's hand travel down his waist to his hip. (Y/n)'s breathing got a little heavier at the thought of doing it. "Sesshomaru... I've never done it before, I'm not sure if I'll be any good..." As he spoke, Sesshomaru stopped him, his hand going to his cheek.

"We married. A desire to make you mine to its fullest... I care not for your ability to perform... Let me take the lead." Sesshomaru added making (Y/n) blush even brighter looking away in thought for a second before nodding. It still hasn't fully registered in his head that they are married.

"... alright... I'll consummate the marriage," (Y/n) said softly, sitting up and undoing his Jūnihitoe slowly revealing his chest and lower half. He blushed even more which wouldn't have thought be possible but was.

Sesshomaru's eyes trailed (Y/n)'s bare body presented before him like a gift. He took his hand and held (Y/n) by the waist, now able to kiss his chest and body lower and lower. His lips and tongue went down (Y/n)'s body. (Y/n) moaned softly looking down at Sesshomaru whose head was right next to his erect member. Small traces of precum dripped from the tip of it. (Y/n) didn't know when he got hard it might have been when Sesshomaru first started kissing his body he wasn't sure. Though Sesshomaru looked at (Y/n)'s dick , his breath hot against making (Y/n) shiver as lust filled his eyes. Sesshomaru used his hand to part (Y/n)'s legs further apart before starting to lick the tip of (Y/n)'s cock. (Y/n) blushed softly looking down at his lover in between his legs. With just a small touch it made his dick twitch in Sesshomaru's grasp.

"Sesshomaru..." (Y/n) muttered his name in a subtle moan before covering his mouth to stifle any sounds as Sesshomaru started taking him fully in his mouth. His legs twitched with desire as he felt Sesshomaru's tongue twirl and suck him. (Y/n) tried hard not to moan loudly so as not to wake their comrades who slept only a great few inches of them.

After a while, Sesshomaru drew his mouth away from (Y/n)'s dick leaving (Y/n) a panting blushing mess. Sesshomaru sat up looking down at (Y/n) slightly licking his lips. (Y/n) returned the look with his own glance up at his husband through glossy and lust-filled eyes. Sesshomaru's eyes took in the view of (Y/n) and his body. His chest bare in the moonlight along with his torso and everything else. Sesshomaru thought to himself that he had to claim every inch of it for himself.

"My lord-" (Y/n) started to say but was interrupted by Sesshomaru pressing his lips on (Y/n)'s neck right under (Y/n)'s ear holding his waist.

"Enough with calling me my lord... I am your husband now... call me as such." He said in a soft whisper stern and cold sounding to others but to (Y/n) it held affection. It also made him blush brighter and made (Y/n) turn his head away. The feeling of the breath from the whisper tickled his ear.

"Yes... Of course my husband..." (Y/n) said softly back in a whisper slightly embarrassed at his husband's request. Sesshomaru gave a content look on his face, pleased by his lover's words. Sesshomaru lifted his hand and retraced his claws, his ring and middle fingers bringing them to his lips and started licking them, wetting them with his saliva.

"I can barely contain my desire... but we need to prepare you before we start... you'll be too tight otherwise," Sesshomaru said in heated words, his breath getting hotter as (Y/n) could feel it against his face. The gold glow of Sesshomaru's eyes seemed to burn holes into (Y/n)'s heart.

(Y/n) was too flustered and maybe nervous to say anything; he just nodded in return and wrapped his arms around Sesshomaru's neck to kiss him. Seshomaru kissed back, sucking on each other's tongues as Sesshomaru started to insert his fingers into (Y/n). (Y/n) moaned softly at the new feeling as Sesshomaru started kissing down his lover's neck, sucking and marking the skin.

Sesshomaru slowly moved his hand and fingers in and out making (Y/n) twitch and moan. Especially with the sensations on his neck that Sesshomaru was giving him it felt good. It felt like (Y/n) could cum from just these small sensations and his cock proved just that with the precum it was leaking and twitching it did. (Y/n) gripped Sesshomaru's kimono top and shoulders, his moans soft as he tried not to wake the others. Sesshomaru looked down at (Y/n) examining his face, the blush he wore was as red as apples... His lips the way he moaned the way his body felt against his. It turned Sesshomaru on to no end; he was getting harder by the second.

"Sesshomaru..." (Y/n) moaned softly out Sesshomaru's name and almost instantly Sesshomaru couldn't take it anymore he started stripping. (Y/n) watched as he undid his Kimono and pants. His hand trailed his husband's body touching each muscle on its way down with the desire to have it. It was probably the demon blood in him being possessive as it usually was. But either way, as Sesshomaru looked down at (Y/n) lust on his breath was as thick as the smell of the sake they drank. (Y/n) lifted his hands to hold Sesshomaru's waist, his hands sliding up his husband's sides now sitting up in front of Sesshomaru kissing his torso licking up from his lower abdomen to just below his chest, breathing hot and heavy with lust.

(Y/n) saw Sesshomaru's missing arm. It was a dark scar nub. It was a dark washed-out red with some slash scars going up into his bicep. (Y/n) had heard from Rin that when Inuyasha first got the Tessaiga he had cut off Sesshomaru's arms in a fight they had.

"(Y/n)..." Sesshomaru groaned as his hand dug into (Y/n)'s hair tightly. Sesshomaru's cock was as hard as stone from patiently waiting and yearning for some sort of stimulation. (Y/n) noticed as put both hands on the base of Sesshomaru's cock sticking out his tongue to lick it. Just as he had seen Sesshomaru do to him.

When (Y/n) was younger his mother had a personal library he was very very forbidden to use. But as any young rebellious teen, he snuck into it. His mother had two whole rooms dedicated to scrolls and as he looked around he found a shelf hidden away; it was a scroll with pictures of positions. It was often given from mothers to daughters when they got married to pleasure their husbands. Those images came to (Y/n)'s mind since (Y/n) studied them for a while because he was going to be married to the village deity so he wanted to please his future husband. But after getting too flustered to go one he left the scroll and forgot about it. (Y/n) was wishing now he had studied it a bit more.

(Y/n) tried his best to take Sesshomaru in his mouth. He was sloppy but Sesshomaru didn't seem to mind much. He groaned softly, holding the back of (Y/n)'s head and urging him softly to take more than he could handle. (Y/n) gagged softly, his hands resting on Sesshomar's thighs, saliva running down his chin, tears pricking his already glossy eyes, breathing heavily out his nose.

Sesshomaru lifted (Y/n)'s face from his cock using his thumb to brush against (Y/n)'s bottom lip examining the messy look of deep obsessive love and lust on his face. The rapid breathing and teary eyes with the deep red blush on his cheeks it was to make any man just cum on the spot from a sight.

(Y/n) looked at Sesshomaru lovingly as he opened his mouth to speak. "My l- Husband... please will you hurry and you know..." (Y/n) muttered glancing away and turning bright red not wanting to say he wanted Sesshomaru to fuck him long and hard all day and night... that would be kinda embarrassing.

Sesshomaru had a small smile across his face as he watched (Y/n) lay down on his back using his elbows to prop himself up with his legs open to Sesshomaru for him to access. Sesshomaru leaned over (Y/n) and lifted his chin, kissing him before pulling away.

"I want to hear you say it..." Sesshomaru said under his breath in the crook of (Y/n)'s neck. Feeling the hot breath made (Y/n) shiver slightly and blush even brighter wanting to hide his face behind his kimono sleeves but only had his hands. He held tightly on Sesshomaru's shoulders taking a shaky lustful breath as he wrapped his legs around Sesshomaru's hips pulling him in more.

"Please Sesshomaru...I want you to make me yours..." He muttered flushed not even knowing how he got the balls to say that. In no time Sesshomaru had already lubed his dick again and aligned it with (Y/n)'s entrance holding him by his hip. He groaned a little as he slowly slid inside. (Y/n) twitched at the new feeling impaling him. It hurt as his thighs tightened around Sesshomaru's hips groaning in slight discomfort tossing his head back a little. "Sesshomaru..." (Y/n) muttered softly as his hands grabbed at Sesshomaru's bare back.

"Bare it if only for a moment..." Sesshomaru answered back in a low voice as he moved gently but picked up speed after a while breathing out short breaths as he felt his cock be consumed slowly into (Y/n)'s insides.

(Y/n) started to breathe harder as he felt Sesshomaru start to fill him faster and more each second he couldn't help but tighten around Sesshomaru's cock blush spreading to even his ears as he was slowly rocked up and down against the bed of grass he lay on. He moved his head to kiss the crook of Sesshomaru's neck as he felt himself loosen a bit and start to moan louder but put a hand to his mouth to quiet it closing his eyes to throwing his head back his dick twitching ready to cum from just some simple movements.

"Sesshomaru... please faster... augh please..." (Y/n) said in between moans running a hand through Sesshomaru's long hair that draped over him. A few strands brushed against (Y/n)'s cheek as he held the back of Sesshomaru's head. Sesshomaru hesitated for a moment, kissing (Y/n) on his lips.

"Patience... you're not used to me yet... but you will be, don't worry yourself with such trivial things as taking me too fast... I'm larger than you, it's obvious you won't be able to take me the first time." He said in his normal cold tone but (Y/n) knew better than to hear his tone surface level. Sesshomaru was worried in a sense. Though he did speed up a bit. That made (Y/n) moan biting his bottom lip as Sesshomaru kept fucking him.

The two spent the rest of the night in each other's arms heated in passion and lust. Not many words needed to be exchanged mainly for the reason that Sesshomaru was already a man of few words and (Y/n) was too dazed in lust to make a full sentence. As morning came Rin woke up first feeling around the robes she slept on usually next to (Y/n) since they were his clothes. Extra robes meant for decoration but thick enough to be blankets. She looked around the area and didn't see her sleepy buddy but then she looked across the small forest clearing and saw Sesshomaru and (Y/n) sleeping against a tree. Sesshomaru had his head back resting on the tree an arm around (Y/n)'s waist while (Y/n) rested on Sesshomaru's chest. Both clothed of course but loosely. Rin Blushed in embarrassment and slight awe seeing that (Y/n) and Sesshomaru had finally made their relationship official in a sense. She wasn't sure how but she knew (Y/n) loved Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru just needed to get the hint or give in to the feelings he wasn't sure he could even have.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
45.8K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...
3.7K 109 13
A short fanfic exploring adult Rin's developing relationship with Lord Sesshomaru. This takes place between The Final Act and Yashahime. #3 in Sessx...
65.4K 1.8K 60
Yumi and Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru and Yumi. They we're two demons destined to be together. Yumi is the leader of the Northern lands, while Sesshomaru o...