BALLOONS || J.JK -K.TH X READ...

By Rbtslove

Two friends grow up together and are inseparable until one gets engaged to an overly possessive woman. They g... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 WEDDING PREPARATIONS
2 LOVE FOR TAEHYUNG
3 ENGAGED
4 BACHELOR PARTY ?
5 SUSPICIOUS RELATIONSHIP
6 ENJOY IN JEJU
7 EXPOSED
8 SHOCKED
9 HURTFUL WORDS
10 UNKNOWN CALL
11 A DECISION
12 FIGHT
14. TRUTH REVEALED 1
15 TRUTH REVEALED 2
16. TROUBLE
17. ARRESTED
18. BACK TO KOREA
19. WEDDING (THE END)

13 PROBLEM SOLVE ?

45 2 0
By Rbtslove

Taehyung returned in his apartment, removing his snickers virgously he went to his room. He sat side of the bed cupping his hairs frustradely. Recalling the moment that happened earlier, his eyes were closed thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was staring at his hand where he got a small cut when he threw flower pot on the floor. he was thinking about their fight.That's make him feel worse.

He replayed that moment when he unknowingly said that you know how I feel since she left me that time taehyung frowned on that statement. Like he dosen't know what taehyung went through. Other side his own family members would take decision like this is shock for him.

Taehyung – Enough is Enough now!

He sighed and went towards wardrobe, he was searching his passport and identity document he found it in his drawer. Then he took his small luggaged bag and placed it on the bed. He turned and find his wallet and he found it in another drawer but he felt weird.

He checked it and he got a bracelet. He frowned and about to throw in dustbin cause he never have any bracelet like this. His attention caught by the latter R that was MEENAZ American diamond CZ AD crystal gold plated love heart shape, Adjustable bracelet.

His frown deepen staring at the bracelet. Questions start forming in his head.

Who's bracelet is this? and how's this bracelet came in my wallet? It's definetly not my bracelet! Then who's? I was thinking whos named is started with "R" then suddenly relization hit me. my mind stopped on that girl, Her name was Ria. Is this her bracelet? But how's that bracelet came in my wallet? Is she know her bracelet is with me? but then I'm not sure is this really her bracelet or not! – his thoughts.

He was checking it then suddenly door opened and hide it bracelet in his poket instantly. Mr. Kim entered in his room.

Mr. Kim – What is this?

He ignored Mr. Kim's question and throw his shorts and pants on that bag from the wardrobe.

Mr. Kim – I asked you something! Where are you going?

His voice raised a bit. Taehyung sighed and turned his head to Mr.kim.

Taehyung – Dad! You already know what decision grandma going to take, right?

Mr. Kim averted his gaze from taehyung to blank wall. Taehyung waiting for the answer but didn't got any, He shook his head and huffed.

Mr. Kim – Yeah! I knew it, last days Matriarch called me to discuss this, and I'm with her decision, Trust me this decision good for you two. And why are you furious? You should be happy that finally, what you both wanted happened.

Taehyung chuckled in frustation and Mr. Kim staring at him in desbelief.

Taehyung – YEAH! I AM SO HAPPYYYYYY

He yelled looking at Mr. Kim. And went towards the table where his phone's adapter he took it and placed it in his bag then closed it. He turned to walk out of the room when Mr. Kim held his hand.

Mr. Kim – You are not going anywhere, In two days you gonna married then you can go anywhere you want with jungkook.

Taehyung removed Mr. Kim's hand. His eyes were red in anger but he looked at Mr. Kim.

Taehyung – If you all decided then fine! I just want to say one thing you all gonna regret on this decision.

He started walked and wear snicker.

Mr. Kim – Okay at least tell me, Where are you going?

Taehyung sighed and stood up and last looked at Mr. kim and said.

Taehyung – I'll returned in a day don't worry

He went out of apartment, closing door leaving his dad in confusion. Taehyung sat in his car and he heard his dad's voice.

Mr. Kim – Come before wedding ceremony start

He closed his eyed then opened and start driving and received call from yoongi.

Yoongi – Hello, Tae

Taehyung – Hyung just wait just 5 minute I am coming to your place.

He picked up the call and said instantly.

Yoongi – No need to come here, I got urgent mission so I'm telling you, on the phone.

Taehyung – Okay, I am listening.

Yoongi – That phone number you gave me, I found that that girl's name is Ria Brown and she is a resident of london. But since last two months her address is showing as jeju. Hence, She is from london but may be living in jeju now.

Taehyung frowned on this information.

Yoongi – I did not get any information about her family and bckground but maybe she is tattoo artist cause her worplace shown as tattoo parlor, so I am sending you the address of tattoo parlor.

Taehyung was listening carefully.

Taehyung – Okay, hyung thank you

Yoongi – Hmmm, I hope this information would help you to find that girl. and most important, Do not share this information to third person, you are my friend that's why I helped you. Do not misuse this information okay?

Taehyung – Yeah, don't worry hyung, I'll not.

Yoongi – Okay then bye

Taehyung – Bye see you soon

Yoongi – Yeah on your wedding!

He hanged the call leaving taehyung dumbfounded.

Taehyung – This is fire or what,  everyone got know it , f*ck.

He reached at the airport and went to jeju.

------- ------- --------

Ari was stand near the glass wall in her room, looking at the preparation of her wedding. She sighed and shakes her head. She was thinking about her life turned sad into frustrated one in some days.

She slide the curtains blocking the outdoor view and come sat on the bed hugging her knee, her head resting on headrest back. Staring at ceiling she was remembering her beautiful moments she spend with jungkook. Soft yet sad smile appered on her lips.

Her thoughts interrupt by her mother (Mrs. Lee). Ari closes her eyes in irritation. Mrs.Lee gave genuine smile to her.

Mrs. Lee – Ari, Go and get ready now

She ignored Mrs.Lee and looked at her phone, Mrs.lees eyes widened in shock when she saw HD wallpaper of jungkook on her phone.

Mrs. Lee – Remove that wallpaper now!

She galres at ari comanding her. She glares back.

Ari – I'll never do that!

She exclaimed angrily. Mrs.Lee smiled evilly and huffed.

Mrs. Lee – What you think staring at his picture will him return in your life? and the answer is NO, The sooner you realize this truth, the better for you, Now get ready Leo is waiting for you. If you not come outside in 5 minutes then, deal with your dad

Giving death glare to Ari she went out of the room. Ari was boiling in anger she throw cushians, tapping her legs on the bed virgously.

Choi Leo is a scientist and Ari's fiance, his father has friend of Mr. Lee. Since Leo got well paid job in France Mr. Lee wanted to Ari should marry with him. when Ari's relationship broke he got chance to make his dream come true. As father he want to best for his daughter and he thinks Leo is perfect life partner for his one and only daughter Ari.

-------- ------- -------

Ari and Leo came in park for walk. Not one of them talking. Other lovey dovey couples giving them weird looks because their faces were drained and plain like they come from grave. Leo coughed before breaking silence when they reach at bench where not much people.

Leo – Hi

They sat on the bench. She glared at him as He said with forced smile.

Ari – If you don't want to die by my hand then better you start, why said yes to marry me

She furiously said pointing at herself and he startled and lean back blinking eyes he looked at her.

Leo – After break up people act like this?!? woah

She turned her palm into tight fist. And hit him on his arm.

Leo – Ouch! Mad girl

She rolled her eyes and he smiled painfully. He adjusted himself properly on the bench then crossing his arms on his chest. He got serious concluding words where to start looking at the people, he was thinking.

Leo – Actually..

She slightly stared at him. Ready to listen what he gonna say.

Leo – Yea, I really don't want to marry you but I have to

Ari – What? and what you mean you have to?

Her lips parted in shock by sudden information. He glares at her.

Ari – Okay, continue

He sighed and then start

Leo - Yea, I really don't want to marry you but I have to because, My father has threatened me that if I don't marry you, he will expel me from property.

Ari - If you earn so much money yourself, why are you intrested in this property?

She huffed and said.

Leo – I want... My love lleana, who is my girlfriend in france have cancer for her treatment, I want money and if dad expel me from property I wont be able to help her and I can't let her die like this. I love her, she loves me.

Ari kept sillence and carefully listened him. she sighed and turned to him.

Ari – So, you really gonna marry me?

She asked him in normal tone. He nodded.

Leo – Yeah but, I have a plan.

Ari – What?

She ask in curiousity.

Leo – I don't know what happened between you and your boyfriend. If I'm not wrong then you are forced too to marry me. right?

Ari – We were engaged, but something happened and we reached at this spot, I missing him. jungkook was my choice and my choice got failed so I have to marry that person who my family wants me to marry and that person is you. So yeah

Leo – I see, So the plan is we will gonna marry tomorrow night, After that I will tell dad that I wanted to research on something that's why I want money, Of course we will live in france then we don't have to pretend that we are real married couple so I will live with lleana and you can live as you want

She was listening to him then asked.

Ari – And then?

Leo – Then around six month we will tell our parents that we can't live each other. we want divorce, yeah we have to lie them but it is our life. Then you will on your path and I'm mine path. Problem is solved.

She was unblinkingly watching him. her mind was processing what he just said. He waved hand front of her eyes.

Ari – Why didn't become a story writer? Who will call you a scientist after hearing this?

Leo – They, who know me as scientist.

He chuckles and said, dusting off his shoulder's fake dust.

Ari – I'm ready!

She said straight face looking at people who were walking in the park. Leo got shocked.

Leo – So, Quick decided! Wow

Ari – At this time, I don't think we have any other option and second I believe live in present and instant , we don't know what will happen in the future.

He samiled and she smiled back.

Leo – Deal

Ari – Deal

***

❤️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 2K 53
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
100K 5.2K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
133K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' πŸ’ They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
118K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...