Shades Of Love ( Completed )

By msjasly

If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Epilogue

Chapter - 12

2.9K 434 142
By msjasly

Wish you a very happy married life and my hearty wishes for a beautiful journey ❤️ my beloved sister Nannuuzzz

Story suggestion: Please do support with votes and comments to the stories

 Intezaar-e-nigaah by MythicalKhat 

Her Silent screams by talesofpri

Foe to flame by AuthorMoon

The Indian Beast by theasthagupta 

***************

Recap: Kanmani feels overwhelmed when Veera show her all the gifts he bought her and later he buy 2 silk sarees for her.

*****************

One week passed by and Kanmani, Arul and Veera stayed in the hotel and occasionally going out for movies or to the beach. They have become inseparable and Kanmani, Veera's bond has grew stronger and they spent the time to compensate to all the times they had missed. It was Sunday and Arul was still sleeping but Veera laid his head on Kanmani's lap and they watched TV in the living, he was playing with her fingers and kissing them.

A knock on the door and Kanmani rushed opening it and saw Jerry standing with a bag. Veera and Kanmani let him in and closed the door.

Jerry: where is Arul ?

Kanmani: Today is Sunday so he is sleeping.

Veera went to the room and woke up Arul and they all settled in the living. Jerry passed the bag which had home made briyani for them.

Jerry: Kanmani, Anika and Nancy's exam starts tomorrow and I will be taking them to the college. There is a bakery near by her college and they both love to eat snacks from there. I will message you the dates of their exams and you can wait near by the bakery. Sure one of the days they will want to stop by the bakery and you can have your second meet with Anika then.

Kanmani: Just one meet ?

Jerry: hmm yes, Anika trust people very easily, especially when some one be chatter box and innocent like her so she will believe you anytime. Tomorrow is their first exam and I will message you if she wanted to stop by the bakery. You can hide somewhere and appear before her like it was co incidence.

Kanmani: Ok bro I will do. 

Jerry: You all can leave once you get to meet her one more time. Thank you so much for the help you are doing though I know you are doing this for your Ishwar brother. He has huge respect for your father.

Veera: Ishwar is Ranga uncle's best student ever and he excelled in all the martial arts that he learnt from uncle.

Jerry: He has said a lot about you Veera. You are most welcome to join Vincent groups anytime. The doors are open for you always.

Veera: No Jerry, I m good with the work I m doing now. Still if I need your help sure I will get in touch with you.

Kanmani smiled at his words and Jerry hugged Veera and Arul before he left from there. They had the briyani brought by Jerry and planned a movie marathon to spend the rest of the day.

The next day they all got ready and got in the car sent by Jerry. By around 12 they reached the spot and parked the car at a safe distance from the bakery waiting for Jerry's message. 30 minutes later Jerry messaged that they are not stopping so they returned to the hotel not after buying Ludo to kill the time.

After lunch they sat on the floor and set the Ludo board ready to start the game.

Kanmani: Ippove solliten rendu perum cheat panninga apram night dinner kedaiyadhu.                ( I m telling you before hand, if you both try to cheat then you won't get dinner )

Veera: Naa lam romba nalla paiyan paa unnoda anna kitta sollu avan dhan fraud.                                 ( I m a good boy tell that to your brother. He is a fraud )

Arul: thangachi indha anna mela sandhega padriya ? ( sister, are you doubting this brother of yours ?)

Kanmani: I still remember playing Ludo with you in childhood. You both are no. 1 frauds.

Veera and Arul were on either side of Kanmani and they started the game. Arul was the first person to move a coin to his home area. He teased Veera and Kanmani as they continued the game.

Veera rolled the dice and the count reached the spot of Kanmani's coin. he smirked at her to remove her coin but she pouted and pleaded him with her eyes not to remove her coin. He winked and let go of her coin and moved his other coin.

Arul: Madam, sir what is happening here and who is cheating whom ? You spared her coin so if you try to withdraw my coins then I will rage a war against you. Either remove her coin or don't touch my coins too.

Veera looked at Kanmani and shrugged removing her coin. Kanmani knocked on Arul's head but jerked when she felt Veera's fingers pulling her toes as she was seated with her legs folded side ways.

Kanmani: You removed my coin right ? See what I will do to both of you.

The next 30 minutes she never left both of their coins reach their home area and they struggled playing against her. Finally Kanmani was almost in the winning stage and Arul made an act and fell over the board pushing the coins.

Arul: Veera yenda thalli vitta, yen thangachi win panni irupa la ? ( Hey Veera, why did you push me ? My sister would have won the game right ?)

Veera: Hey, indha acting lam chinna vayasulaye pathachu... aatatha kalachitu pecha paru eruma.. ( Hey, we have seen this acting already in childhood... you spoiled the game and look at you talking ? buffalo )

Kanmani: Unga kooda poi vilayada vandhen paru enna sollanum. ( I m at fault who decided to play with both of you )

She smacked both of them with the board and Arul ran when he got call from his father. Veera held her hand from hitting him and pecked her lips freezing her in spot.

Veera: Hey oorukku pona apram ippadi onna time spend panna mudiyuma ? Pesama Anika reason solli innum oru one month stay pannidalama ? ( Hey, after we return to village can we spend time like this ? how about we extend the stay for another month stating Anika as the reason ?)

Kanmani: Are you not scared of your mother now ? She will come here and pack you in her travel bag.

Veera: So, you love to stay with me but only problem is we will not be let to stay for long ?

Kanmani: May be , may not be...

Veera rose to his feet and pulled her with him to the kitchen and caged her to the wall. He puckered her lips with his thumb and forefinger and pecked gently.

Veera: Will you kiss me and let me kiss you after we return ?

Kanmani: Your mother will be watching you, my father and brother will be watching me so quite difficult. Be happy that you will get to see me daily.

Veera: You know, no one can stop us from being together if we are married. Kalyanam pannikalama ? ( shall we get married ?)

Before she could reply Arul entered the kitchen and Veera moved away from Kanmani pretending to search something in the fridge.

Veera Mv: Correct time la wrong ah varane... ( He always give wrong entry at the right time )

Arul: Shall we go out somewhere its very boring..

Veera: Not now but tomorrow morning we will go to amusement park. Get ready in the morning.

Kanmani and Arul hugged and started jumping in excitement. Veera laughed at their antics. The next day they got ready and Veera took them to the VGP Universal Kingdom. Arul tried for a long time to make the man the entrance to laugh but all his attempts failed. They enjoyed all the rides and clicked photos having fun through out. After spending a long hour in the water rides they felt exhausted and returned to the hotel.

On the day of the second exam, Veera and Kanmani reached the spot in his bike leaving Arul at the hotel.

Veera: What do you think, will they come today ?

Kanmani: I think so... and if I could meet her today then we will be leaving tomorrow.

Veera: hmmm.. its almost time and they should be arriving this road anytime now. 

Jerald drove Anika and Nancy back to home and Anika pleaded to stop the car by their favourite bakery and he agreed after a long time. He stopped the car before the bakery and sent a message to Kanmani.

Kanmani: Veera, they are here.. wait here and let me go meet her.

She quickly got down from bike removing her helmet and headed towards the bakery. Jerry watched Anika and Nancy digging into the puffs. Anika saw a familiar face entering into the bakery and nudged Nancy to see. 

Anika: Kanmani akka, eppadi irukinga ? ( Kanmani sis, how are you ?)

Kanmani: Nalla irukken madam...apram akka lam venam Kanmani sollunga.( I m fine madam...but don't call me sis..just Kanmani is ok )

Anika: Appo neengalum Ana illa Anika sollunga. ( Then you too call me Ana or Anika )

Kanmani: Are you both fine, I was scared after watching the news.

Nancy: We are fine. So where do you stay ?

Kanmani: Naa indha ooru illa...inga oru velaya vandhen konja naal apram enga oorukku poiduven. .Ayyankottai enga ooru ( I m not from this place...I came for a job and will return to my place in few days Ayyankottai is my place)

Anika introduced Kanmani to Jerry and he just nodded and nudged them to hurry to return home pretending to not know Kanmani and she too maintained the same.

Kanmani: Ok I m leaving, I have lot of work to finish before leaving. Bye...

Kanmani left from there and only after she was out of their sight Anika realized she never got Kanmani's number.

Kanmani reached where Veera was waiting and they drove a little away and he stopped the bike.

Veera: Now tell me what happened.

Kanmani: She is so sweet Veera.. very innocent and cute. Ishwar bro is very lucky. I wish there won't be any problem and we don't have to take her away from Ishwar bro.

Veera: We will pray for them but it would be good if he comes back to his parents.

Kanmani: Sure he will come. I can see that she will change his life. Radha maa and Krishna appa will be over the moon if they get to see Anika. Such a cutie pie.

Veera: hmmm so our work is over and we need to pack our things ?

Kanmani: Ofcourse we have to return. 

Veera: Ok then we will go out somewhere and I will inform Arul that we will be returning later today.

Kanmani: where do you want us to go ?

Veera: You tell me. where do you want to go and I will take you there..movie, temple, beach, mall, shopping anything is ok for me.

Kanmani: Veetukku polam. I will cook for you, we will watch movie from home and then return to hotel.

Veera: Are you sure ? What if I can't keep my hands to myself ?

Kanmani: I m very sure and I know how to tie your hands.

Veera: adipavi kaiyellam katti podra alavukku wild ah nee ? ( you sinner girl, are you so wild to do things with my hands tied up  ?)

Kanmani hit him on his shoulder and he laughed holding her hands.

Veera: ok kidding..lets go but one condition. I will cook for you. 

Kanmani was surprised when he said he cook for her and said ok to test his cooking skills.

*******************

A/N:

Lets see Veera's cooking and now their work is over lets see what is waiting for them back at Village after their return.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 3.8K 40
This story is all about our favourite Ashwin and kirti !! A girl who have nothing and a man who have everything !! They both get married under a cont...
840K 105K 80
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
174K 7K 30
This story is about a teen girl who gets married to her cousin who is in his twenties by their family. * This story revolves around the life...