π’π‡πˆπƒπƒπ€π“- π’œ 𝓉𝒢𝓁ℯ β„΄οΏ½...

By A_solitude_girl12

βΰΌ’π’πˆππ†π‡π€ππˆπ€ ΰΌ’βž The name itself signifies power and control. A family that is everyone's dream. A fam... More

𝙀π™₯π™žπ™œπ™π™–π™§π™
πŸ…²πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄πŸ†πŸ†‚
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||π•‹π•Žπ•†||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•€π•šπ•©||
||π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•†π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•© ||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•†π•Ÿπ•–||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•©||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•†π•Ÿπ•–||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•©||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π”½π•šπ•§π•–||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•©||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯||
||π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•‹π•Žπ•†||
||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– -1
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– -2
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– -3
Q/A
Announcement

||π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ||

45.6K 3.3K 227
By A_solitude_girl12

Before starting the chapter..read the previous

Chapter to not get confused..
___________________________

Door cracked sound can be heard as a pair of boots entered the room which is filled with darkness and only source of light is the moon which is glowing in the dark night and it's light falling on the person who was sleeping snuggling to her duvet on the bed .
The foots move towards the person who was sleeping with tired eyes . The hand automatically on its own move towards the person face and tugged the strands behind her ear to get the clear vision of the person.
"Iam sorry "abhyant whispered while his fingers are moving on her face to feel it's smoothness and warm. He knew like every year this year also she must been waiting for him to broke her fast.

"I know you are hiding something but you won't able it hide it for more time " darkness clouded in his eyes thinking about her betrayal. He is hundred percent sure that his wife is hiding something from him , there is something more in it which his smart wife trying to hide from him . Which is making him more anger , he is a possessive person who doesn't like to share his things and his wife comes top most . Just thinking that his wife is trying to save someone and it's indirectly proving, he is not in her first priority. He somewhere insecure person when it comes to her . After a lot of years he got a person whom he can call his and he is not going to leave her not only for this birth sure but for seven birth . If She hurt him then he is the only one who is going to punish her , no one other than him as more rights on her . He loves his mom very much and he won't leave any stone to turn to make his wife life miserable  if she is the reason behind his mother death but in any situation he is not going to free her from this marriage from her . She is his , his to love , his to care , his to broke and his to mend!!.

"Meri zindagi mein ana ka faisla tumhare tha par tumhe iss zindagi se na jaana ki zimadari meri" abhyant words held a promise , promise to not free her from this marriage from him at any cost.

Pausing at his thoughts abhyant eyes moved towards the water jug on her side table and a glass which is half empty, abhyant took the half empty glass and drank the water while looking at her delicate face finally breaking his fast .he moved towards his closet . He opened the closet and his eyes moved towards the locker which is password protected. after typing the correct password of locker . He opened the locker. Which contains some important files and took out a small blue gift box from his pocket and kept it inside the locker which already contains five different gift boxes which he always brings for her but didn't given to her . After keeping the gift safely he locked the locker and change into his night suit and move towards his side of bed to sleep.

No one in the house or anyone know that abhyant keeps the fast for ayushree. He has kept fast for from six years of his marriage, he just hidden this from her and whole family.

खामोशियाँ एक साज़ हैं
तुम धुन कोई लाओ ज़रा
खोमोशियां अलफ़ाज़ हैं
कभी आ गुनगुना ले ज़रा
बेकरार हैं बात करने को कहने दो इनको ज़रा

*************************************

Morning:

Study room:

Shlok singhania, Ashok singhania, Rakesh shekhawat and sunil kashyap are in shlok study room discussing about something having their morning tea.

"Shlok bhaishab, I think you should remove your Focus from bhansan project " rakesh said making ashok astonished because of his guts to speak with his brother on business matter .

"Kyun?" Shlok asked without removing his concentration from the file which he is reading. Rakesh looked at sunil before opening his mouth.

"Bhaisab , we are also working on this project" Rakesh said trying to give appropriate reason . Shekhawat company is not going well it's suffering from so much loss and this bhansan project can be there saver if they able to get it but there is one problem in between them that's is abhyant Singhania who won't let them won because of his sharp business skills so they tried to convince his father i.e, shlok Singhania.

"So?" Shlok raised his eyebrow . His intimidating posture made other three person in the room nervous.

"Bhaisab hum bass itna chahte ki iss baar bhansan project humare company ko mila . Jiss tara humara company chal re woh kabhi bhi band ho sakti hain aur bhansan project humare he humare akhri umeed hain " rakesh kashyap tried to give best his reason .

"Tumhare company ?" There you go , shlok Singhania is not someone who will compromise on his profits whether it's from professional or personal life .

"Magar jitna mein janta ha hoon woh company toh Shekhawats ki hain aur tum waha ke ekk naukar" ashok sighed at his brother sharp words . Shlok Singhania can cross any limits for his benifit.

"Bhaisab!!!" Rakesh raised his voice at his brother in law insult while sunil fisted his hands . Sunil is working under Shekhawat from years and this information is not hidden from shlok Singhania.

"Awaz neecha mein tumara saala nahi hoon jo tumare badtameez bardasht kar loo" shlok said in his dominating voice shutting rakesh mouth .

"Aur rahi baat bhansan project ki toh woh toh humara yah ni ki Singhanias ka hain" shlok said and stood from his chair .

"Aur umed bhi kya kar sakte hain jo insaan apni biwi ka nahi hua, apna bachoo ka nahi hua woh humare bare mein kya acha socha ga " rakesh words halted shlok who was near the study room door . Ashok widened his eyes hearing rakesh words . Whatever rakesh said true but no one has guts to say it on his brother face . Whoever has raised their guts infront of his brother got their share of punishment i.e, death .

Shlok turned and looked at rakesh daring eyes . A smirked formed on his face seeing the sacred face which he is trying to hide but two things can never hide from his eyes number 1 , the benefits and number 2 , scared face of the people.

"Bilkul Kyun ki shlok Singhania woh hi kar ta hain jis mein uska fayada ho ...profit is above everything , EVERYTHING" shlok words made it clear to everyone in the room that neither his children nor his family but profit is his first priority.

World knows shlok Singhania as caring and protective father but only Singhania knows how much caring he is towards his children.

*******************************

All are having breakfast with silence. Shekhawats already left . Miksha also went to her school with her father.

"Ayushree bahu kaha hain?" Uma Singhania asked seeing the absence of elder daughter in law .

"Maa woh apni behan ke Ghar par gye hain , shaam Tak aha jayenge" Karishma informed her mother in law while uma nodded at her and continued to have her breakfast.

"Kaun woh uski orphan behan "how can Priyanka leave any chance to taunt Singhania daughter in laws.

Navya looked at drama with her curious eyes . New day and new drama in Singhania house .

"Ghar hai yah ki kohi natak company"navya thought and shook her head at disbelief.

"Priyanka , watch on your tongue " Meera singhania warned her sister in law .navya smiled the how Meera singhania loves her children and daughter in law . If this marriage give her something then it's Meera singhania.

"Did iam saying anything wrong bhabi . Dono behan orphan hain , nah kohi class na kohi standard pata nahi kaise ban gye singhania khandan ki bahu" as abhyant also not here , Priyanka don't leave the chance.

Dhriti tried to open her mouth to defend her favourite sister in law but vivaan beat her up in this .

"Bua ji aapko kya lagta sb appke jaise honga Jo paiso ke liya kise se bhi shaadi kar le " vivaan said making Priyanka and her children angry . Amit opened his mouth about to answer vivaan .

"Enough vivaan aur Priyanka tum ayushree jaise bhi woh iss Ghar bahi yeh tum Maan yah na mano"uma singhania words made Priyanka felt insulted . Navya giggled seeing Priyanka red face in humiliation . Priyanka shoot her daggers with her eyes but did it make navya scared a big no .

Shlok and Ashok singhania went to their respective works.

"Navya aur vivaan tum dono Aaj apni kuldevi ke mandir jaana hain" Meera said while uma also agreed with it . It's a ritual that every new married couple should visit the temple and take the blessings for their happily married life .

" Par maa mujhe hospital mein kaam hain" vivaan said trying to escape from the situation.

"Woh mein kuch nahi suna chahte , tum dono jayenge matlab jaoge" Meera stren words made vivaan upset and pout .

(Navya outfit)

"Meri kohi izzat he nahi hain" vivaan murmured .

"Late realisation patidev" navya whispered in her husband ears making him angry .

"Toh shaam ko nikal na hain aur kal raat Tak tum log aha jaoge " Meera ordered .

"Jaise app kahe maa" navya replied giving her small smile to her mother in law. She is not ready to go anywhere with him but for her mother in law she can do this .

" Dekh kitni agya khari bahu meri aur ek tu, Jo kabhi meri baat nahi sunta" vivaan didn't able to believe did his mother compared him with his wife , Seriously.Vivaan huffed and continued to have his breakfast.

"Dhriti tum aur shashvat bhi chale jao"uma singhania said . She noticed nowadays her second daughter in law is too quiet as many things happened with her in past days so , she wants them to spend with eachother.

"Sorry dadi but i can't go actually my bestfriend is coming to visit after many months and I want to spend time with her"dhriti explained her rejection calmly .uma singhania gave her smile as okay.

(Dhriti outfit)

As dhriti completed her breakfast she got up from her seat and walked to her room but suddenly her ankle got twisted making a painful shriek leave from her mouth .

Hearing dhriti painful shriek all ran towards her . Shashvat made her seat in sofa.

"Ahh..hh"dhriti shrieked in pain not able to bear it's sensation .

"Please no don't touch it bahut dukh ra hain"dhriti said removing he leg from shashvat hold .

"Dhriti let me " shashvat said trying to hold her ankle but dhriti dint let him touch it .

"No , please no " dhriti yelled as her leg is already paining and her husband is strong muscles will definitely broke her leg.

"Okay I won't touch it par tume lage kaisa" shashvat sighed and raised his hands as surrender.

"I was walking towards the room and suddenly my ankle got twisted aur bahut pain hona laga ..ahhh" seeing dhriti in talking shashvat hold her ankle and gave a quick twist making dhriti yell at pain.

"Cheater app kitna bura hoon , kabhi meri baat nahi sunta jab dekho apni Maan ki karte hain "dhriti stood on her foots and started to scold shashvat while pointing her fingers ,making other widened their eyes .

Shashvat folded his arms around his chest and listened to his wife scoldings calmly . He signed her towards her leg .

"Abh yeh kya ishare kar reh hai"dhriti yelled at him frustrated with his silence and looked at her leg then she remembered the pain in her leg is gone .

"Dadi Mera dard chala gye" dhriti yelled with happiness moved her leg to show them.

"Bilkul"uma smiled at her daughter in law happiness. Others came out of there freezed state and smiled at her .

"Acha mein abh chalti hoon mujhe meri friend ko pick karna bhi jaana hain" dhriti said and took her a step towards her room

"No dhriti beta , you ankle is still swollen you need rest for sometime" uma denied her . She can't allow dhriti to walk .

"Dadi par meri friend itna months ke baad aha re aur mein jaa kar usse mein pick na Karo toh acha nahi Lage ga" dhriti tried to explain her reason but uma singhania was not ready to agree with her . Seeing uma dadi constant denying dhriti got upset and sat on sofa with sad face .

"I will pick your friend"shashvat said somewhere he is not liking her fallen face .

"Really?"dhriti stood infront of him . Excitement and happiness is clearly visible from her voice.shashvat nodded his head as yes .

"Thankyou"dhriti said while shashvat nodded his head and walked towards exit but halted his steps remembering that he didn't even know her friend name .

"What is name of your bestfriend?"shashvat turned and asked to dhriti .

"Jeevika , jeevika choudhary"dhriti replied the happiness while saying the name was clearly visible on her face which went noticed by him . Now shashvat is curious to meet that person who has this much effect on his wife .

*****************************

Happy hours restaurant:

Ayushree opened the door of restaurant and entered. As usual the restaurant is full with people's. Her eyes immediately searched for his sister in the full cafe and finally she spotted her sister decorating a cake with utmost concentration.

Her feet without her knowledge move towards her sister and stood infront of her . Sensing her little sister presence Nisha Rai , ayushree elder sister raised her eyes from the cake and looked at her front and seeing the her little sister infront Nisha got very much happy and immediately crossed the counter to hug her little sister tightly.Nisha Rai loves her little baby sister very much.

Both sister hugged eachother tightly and tears in their own cane out from their eyes as they are seeing eachother after many days.

"Dee i missed you so much"ayushree whispered hugging her sister tightly. The pain of her husband ignorance, the pain of her their broken marriage everything pain flow out from her eyes in the form of tears .

"Sh..sh enough Dee got you baby "Nisha said while caressing her sister hairs trying to make her calm.

Both sister broke the hug and Nisha took her sister near the table and make her sister comfortable sit and made her drink water .

Ayushree was adoring her sister as she is wiping her tears with very delicacy like she is very delicate doll.

"Pura muhh karab ka liya roh roh kar"Nisha scolded her sister wiping her smudged mascara with the tissue.

"Ara ayushree beta tum kab aye" miss. Asha Rai akka asha tai who is the owner of this cafe and the orphanage in which ayushree and her sister brought up said while coming towards both sisters.

"Abhi aye asha aai aur app kaisa ho?" Ayushree asked. Asha tai always been a mother figure to both the sisters. She had tried her best to give them beat life .asha Rai was widow who lost her husband in a war as he was in army . She didn't have her own kid also . Thats why she opened her orphanage which had given shelters to many children and ayushree and Nisha has been her favourite. That's why she had given them her surname also so that society won't question on their existence but this evil society didn't worked according to her thought .

"Mein thik hoon meri baachi aur humari pari kaise hain?" Asha tai asked .

"Woh bhi achi hain bahut miss karti Hain app sab ko" ayushree replied thinking about her daughter. Asha tai calls miksha as pari .

"Phir jaldi lekar ana meri pari ko" asha tai said in stren voice but the love for miksha has clearly visible in her tone which made ayushree happy.

"Bilkul" ayushree quickly agreed. Every month miksha used to come with her and spend time with them.

"Nisha you can take leave today and enjoy the day with your sister " asha tai words made both sister happy.

"Thankyou tai" both sisters hugged asha tai from each side squeezing her .

"Apna khayal rakhna " asha tai said and caressed both the girls hairs and walked out from there .

"Chalo mein apna bag lekhar aha thi hoon" Nisha said quickly went to bring her bag.

******************************

Both the sisters reached on Activa reached to Nisha 's flat . Nisha opened the door and ayushree walked in following her sister.

Nisha lived in one bhk flat . Her flat is simple and cosy which will easily make you feel like home .

Ayushree saw her paintings on the hall . It's her sister who handle her paintings sales but never took a single penny from it . Ayushree many times said her to use those money but Nisha always reject it .

Nisha got freshen up and both the sisters cooked the launch with some laugh and some talk sharing their life's .

After completing the lunch both the sisters comfortable sat on large sofa with ayushree head on Nisha lap who was caressing her sister hairs .

"Aur sab kaisa chal ra?" Nisha asked while caressing her sister hairs .

"Thik chal ra " ayushree replied with closed eyes enjoying the warmth of her sister .

"Aur abhyant woh kaisa hain?" Nisha words made ayushree open her eyes.

(Ayushree outfit)

"Woh bhi thik hain" ayushree replied with pain in her voice which went noticed by Nisha .

"Iam sorry gudiya" Nisha said while tears started to form in her eyes .

"Dee no ...no please don't be sorry app ki wajah se kuch nahi hua " ayushree sit infront of her and gently wiped her sister tears.

"Kaisa kuch nahi hua meri wajah se hua na mujhe cancer ho tha ..na tujhe uss zabardasti ki shadi nibhani padhti" Nisha is still think herself responsible for her daughter miseries.

Ayushree was pursuing her graduation on that Time while doing some jobs for their livelihood.when they got to know that Nisha is suffering from blood cancer which needs to operate soon otherwise nisha would lost her life . On that time uma singhania who used to visit their orphanage came to help them but with a condition to marry her elder grandson. Seeing her sister condition ayushree without thinking much decided to marry her grandson .

Soon Nisha got operated and it was successful which made ayushree overwhelmed. Her sister means world to her . As soon as Nisha got to know about her sister sacrifice she felt heartbroken. With determination to free her sister from the so called convince marriage. Nisha worked very hard in 5 years and returned back 30 lakhs money which uma singhania spent on her operation. But ayushree was not ready to leave her daughter and leave her husband so she still being with them.

But her sisters miseries are not hidden from Nisha eyes. It's always a elders who protect their youngers but ayushree being younger she protected her elder sister life with the cost of her own happiness.

"Dee app kohi galti nahi...it's situation who needs to blame " ayushree tries to explain her sister again .

"Aur wahi bhaat meri shadi ki hain toh usse mein rehna meri marzi hain" ayushree said . Staying in the marriage with abhyant was her choice.

"Chod kyun nahi deti usse" Nisha said the same thing which is saying from a year .

"Nahi chod sakte una ...humara saath Jo bhi ho ra uss mein unki kohi galti nahi hain " ayushree can't leave him . People will say many things that she didn't value her self respect or love but at the end of the day she loves him and she can't leave him. Only if she knew that he won't let that happen.

"Chal chodiya app bataya app kohi boyfriend" ayushree tried to divert the topic.

"Are you serious...mein aur boyfriend bilkul bhi nahi " Nisha always hated this boyfriend and girlfriend thing .love si not cup of her tea.

"Par dee.." ayushree tried to convince her but Nisha cutted her off.

"Chup ..bilkul chup aur soja ...Puri duniya ki fikar hain par khud ki nahi hain" Nisha made her lay on her lap again .

With this the both sister spent their day with eachother enjoying, laughing and sharing eachother pain .

__________________________________

Target:220 votes and 30 comments

Hello lovelies...hope you are doing great..

Did you guys missed me because

I missed you all very much ..

Hope I didn't made you wait too long

Thanks for constantly liking my story

One thing iam repeating again there

Will be no second male lead or female lead ...

Share your view on chapter...

Next chapter will be published with the

completion of Target...

Till then

Love you all♥️

Take care 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 36.2K 76
"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi sukh pa na saki! Yeh kahani hai un don...
888K 44K 47
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
162K 6.6K 108
Mugdha a mute girl married to her nightmare Hriday singhania, what will she do. Hriday singhania married to the girl he hates the most what will he d...