It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 102

1.1K 261 34
By ChhaviGupta51

Mahi's POV

Mom called Manik Bhai to come and meet us at Kapoor's place. Rahul Uncle called Rohit uncle and Sia aunty to come home immediately. Ron was getting restless as Raj and Myra's phone was not reachable as they had gone on a date outside the city and he wanted to share the news with his twin.

" Mom, Mihir?? "  I asked as she didn't call him.

" I will talk to him in private. Don't worry, I know how to tackle him. " Mom said.

Manik Bhai came and was a bit surprised that Mom called him here. Ron looked a bit uncomfortable as he had not told him anything about us now.

" What happened, Chachi? Why did you call me here? " Bhai asked Mom after greeting everyone.

" Aunty, can I talk to him first? " Ron asked Mom before she could say anything to Bhai. Mom nodded and told Bhai to listen to Ron patiently and not to overreact. 

" What is the matter?? " Bhai asked looking at Ron.

" Can you please come with me? " Ron said. I got tensed and Ron gave me an assuring smile.

" What is going on?? Mahi? Ron? "

" Come with me! " Ron caught his hand and took him to his room.

Ron's POV

I was going to my room with Manik and was getting more tense than I was when I faced Mehul uncle. As soon as we reached my room he caught my hand and turned me to face him.

" What is it?? "

" I wanted to tell you something for a long time, I even tried to tell you..." I said.

" Come to the point !! " he said.

" I am in love... " I said looking into his eyes. He looked surprised.

" Who is the girl?? "  He asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Er... Umm... Mahi. " I said finally. Expecting him to punch me first of all.

"  Do you know, what are you saying?? She is my sister... "  He asked as if I could ever forget it.

" I know, and I tried telling you about it on your 23rd birthday in Surat. I told you but you were very drunk that night. and actually did but you were so drunk that you said you love her too, and Mihir, and your chachu-chachi. "

" So?? You could have told me later on... That was five years ago, didn't you get another chance to tell me this again? "  He asked and I was still thinking what to say.

" What about her? Does she love you back? "  he asked.

" Yes, she fell in love first and persuaded me, though I denied it many times. But Mahi is Mahi..." I replied.

" I thought so by the look you both exchange downstairs, and that explains why all the elders are here. For how long you love her?  "  he asked.

" For almost 9 years. "

" 9 years??? Nine?? Years? And you never got another chance to tell me again?" He asked with a frowning face.

" Everything was too complicated. I am sorry. "  I said.

" Sorry?? That's it? And how dare you tell this to me so coolly after dating, flirting, and going for one-night stands? What about all those girls? How could you think that I would allow that? If you were a one-woman man, I might have agreed, but you are a Playboy. "  He got annoyed.

" No, I am not!! Have you ever seen me going on a date with any girl? Have you seen me going for any nightstands? I faked all that so that Mahi thought that I was not good enough for her. " I explained.

" What nonsense? Why did you do that? "  He asked and I explained everything to him as now even  Aunty and Mahi knew about it. He was shocked.

" What the hell?? Why didn't you tell me anything?? I would have tried to do something or talked to my dad or Chachi to talk to him. "

"  There were a lot of misunderstandings between Mahi and me, most of which were created by me... Because Mehul uncle didn't want me anywhere near her. " I said and he punched me.

Ouch!!

"  What was that for now?? I expected you to punch me when I told you the name of the girl. "  I asked.

" I was shocked that the famous playboy was in love with my sister and then you confused me by saying that you tried to tell me all that and I was trying to recall it. Anyway, how could you fall for my sister? "  he asked.

"  The same way, you fell for my sister. Don't forget Rosh is my sister.  " I smiled.

" That is different, you became her brother after she fell for me." He argued.

" And you were dating Myra before that, who is Viren's sister, but I hope you remember  that I supported you." I reminded him.

" You had feelings for Mahi even then and supported me because you were also rowing in the same boat? " he asked.

" No!! We all grew up together, and everyone must have felt something for someone... So it is a ridiculous rule that one can not fall in love with their friends' siblings. In fact, it is a good thing, at least we all know each other, which is better than trusting someone new. It will also strengthen the bonds between us. "  I gave my reason.

" By the way, I tried not to fall for Roshni but you know how persistent she was. She made me fall for her,"  he said with a smile.

" Yes, same way, Mahi is so persistent, I always denied my feelings for her because she is your sister and our dads are best friends. But she finally made me fall for her. Ask her if you don't believe me."

" She is our princess... So I know she is a bit stubborn,"  he said and nodded.

" A bit?? " I asked with a raised eyebrow. He glared at me and then smiled.

" Okay, now say sorry for punching me,"  I said.

" Forget it!! Now that you both love each other, I have a right to beat you as per tradition. "

"  But you already punched me when I was talking to Rosh in Surat. So that tradition was already followed."

" No!! I thought you were Raj, trying to get married to her and I won't count it."  He said.

" Fine!! " I said and punched him.

" Hey, what was that for?? "

" You are my brother-in-law as well. You married my sister and didn't even invite me to the wedding. "  I raised an eyebrow.

" Ron, I know you are a good man and if you are not a Playboy as you swear, I allow you to get on with the relationship but If you ever hurt her even a bit, I swear, I will kill you. Don't expect me to be your friend and take your side. "

" I would rather die than hurt her. Don't worry. Manik, Aunty, and Dad want me to get married to Mahi right away, without telling Mehul uncle, but I "
Don't want to do that, it is not fair. Please help me convince them. "

" I will try talking to Chachi. Chachu will be shattered. We all have always treated Mahi as a princess but Chachu is obsessed with her. "  He said. I nodded.

We both went downstairs, mom dad, and Aunty were planning our wedding. While Mahi was standing near the stairs waiting for us.

Manik went to her and she looked a bit tense.

" You want to say something, Mahi?? "

" Bhai, I love you. "  She said.  How cute!!

" And what about this idiot? "

" Yes, Bhai, I love him." She said shyly. Her face looked almost pink like a flower and, I swear, I wanted to kiss her right away but controlled myself.

" Really?? I thought you would choose better. How could you fall for such an idiot? "

" Bhai, Please don't say that, I love him since he saved my life. He is my superhero... " She said and placed my arm around her shoulder and he hit my arm.

" Oye, don't touch her... "

" Oh, please!! Our parents are planning to get us married in a day or two, so I have a license to touch her. "

" But, I am feeling very awkward... Don't do it, or I will beat you. "  He said.

" Fine!! But only till we are not married." I nodded with a smile and all of us went to meet our parents.

" Uncle, Chachi, please reconsider your decision, Chachu is really attached to Mahi, he will not be able to bear it. Please don't do that to him. He has a right to attend her wedding. " Manik said.

" I understand, but he needs to learn his lesson. " Megha Aunty said and Dad nodded.

" But Aunty, I want him to approve me as an eligible man for his daughter, It doesn't feel right to me to get married like this. Plus I want my friends to be a part of my wedding but it is definitely not fair that I invite them but not Mahi's dad. It is not fair, I know we suffered but, still it is too much. "

"  Fine!! You can get married to her again after Mehul learns his mistake. A proper and formal wedding. Where he can do kanyadan."

" Why can't we say that they are just engaged? " Manik suggested.

" It won't have the desired effect on him. " Aunty said.

" But how will they get married so soon? " Manik asked.

" I will arrange for them to have a court marriage by tomorrow. And Ron, you are more forgiving like Priya, but I am hurt by his behavior, he is my best friend... I did not expect this from him. So, no more discussion on it, " Dad said firmly.

😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍

Good morning friends 🌞

Happy Karwachauth to all of you.

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Take care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 2.2K 36
★She was full of life. He was cold and distant. ★She was a walking chaos. He likes his life quiet and composed without a damn mistake. Chaos inter...
1.8M 93.7K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
439K 29.9K 34
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
4.8K 174 7
In a tale of lost love and unexpected reunions, Sagar, the epitome of a dream boy,whose heart beats for one woman alone-Damini. Their love story, fo...