The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

By Thattorichick

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... More

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!

1.8K 62 12
By Thattorichick

***Amaya's POV***

Robin and I were escorted down many secret passages and passed through many different doors on our way to the Gates of Justice.

As we were in a long stone hallway faint voices seemed to whisper off the walls.

Robin seemed to hear one of these voices, causing her to stop in her tracks. She turned around to look behind her in the direction that we came from.

"Hm? Hey, hurry up!" Spandam started to gripe at her. "Why are you stopping, Nico Robin?!"

She ignored the man, seeming lost in thought as she continued to look in the distance.

"Hey, are you listening, you woman whose very life is a crime?!" Spandam continued.

I send a glare at the man for his choice of words.

"Hey, Lucci! Drag her along!" He ordered, seeming to forget that he was already holding me up on this miserable trek.

Lucci turned us around, headed for Robin. He grabbed her by her arm to drag her a couple of steps before releasing her. "It's an order. Get moving, Nico Robin." He told her.

Robin restarted her walking with Lucci and I following behind her.

Spandam got in her face. "Don't tell me...you still think that the Strawhats are coming to your rescue?" He laughed. "How stupid. Are you seriously still laying your hopes on such a weak-looking pirates?"

"I mean I think they are worth at least a couple of average soldiers, but oh, that's right. You can't say the same." I grin at the weak hypocrite.

"Why you!" He started to wind his hand back like he was going to hit me.

"We should move on." Lucci spoke, distracting the man from his intention.

Spandam lowered his arm. "I suppose you're right."

The sound of fast paced footsteps echoed in the distance. "Robin!! Ama!!" Luffy's voice bounced off the walls.

Robin and I smiled, so did Lucci but for a different reason.

Spandam's life seemed to shorten by the amount of sweat that appeared on his face. "Wh-wh-what was that?! I just heard a voice! Hey! What was that voice?!"

We walked into a large room that appeared to be a storage facility. I was handed off to Spandam the jerk while Lucci stayed behind to intercept Luffy.

I was part way supported yet half dragged along since Spandam was holding on to both Robin and I. We continued our walk; however, it was now up a long spiral staircase. Great. And just when I now longer have decent support. Well, if I won't have a fun time then never will he.

I acted like a dead weight, pretending to have less energy than I actually did.

"Hey! Hurry it up!" He started to drag us.

"Blame the cuffs pal. They sap all my energy." I refused with an explanation.

"Damn, what a disaster! To think that a pirate would get this far.." He pulled out a golden snail before pressing the button. "CP9! What the hell are you all doing?! A pirate has gotten this far!" He complains into the snail.

Hearing no response, he spoke again. "Hey, are you listening?! Say something!" His voice reached higher frequencies in his irritation.

"Wait!" Robin calls, staring at the golden snail in horror. "What you're holding is..." she trails off.

Oh no. He didn't.

"EHHHHHH! A-A-A golden transponder snail!" Spandom screeched. He then pulled out another snail. "Hey! Hey!" He yelled into it.

Yes, Chief, what is it? It responded.

"Dammit! Oh, crap! This one is the portable transponder snail. What have I done! I wasn't careful! Of all things, I pressed the button on the golden transponder snail! Of all things...I requested a Buster Call!" He yelled both to himself, us, and the whole island on the other end of the second snail.

And he did.

"Cancel it!" Robin ordered. "How foolish! Cancel it right away! Or it'll be a disaster!"

"What? 'Cancel it'? Hey, hey. Who do you think you're talking to?"

"A moron." I answer deadpan.

He attempted to laugh it off, but from the choking sound at the beginning it clearly affected him. "Buster Call is great, isn't it? What's wrong with it?!"

"You know just everyone on this island dying, including you." I respond evenly.

"Like I'll be killed off from it." He scoffed. "That's right, there's no problem. I'm the chief of Cipher Pol Nov. 9. In order to hand you over to the Government smoothly, I requested a Buster Call. I see no problem in that! No matter what happens here, we'll be able to annihilate the pirates for sure in the end."

"You really are a moron." I comment, shaking my head before Robin started to rant the specifics of a Buster Call to the man and the rest on the island listening in.

"That's fine. That just means that this is important for the Government. Now that that idiot Cutty Flam has burned the blueprints for Pluton your existence is the only clue to the ancient weapon. As for you," he turned to face me. "You'll give the Government the best ability to destroy all pirates: flight. A military power that can turn this whole era upside down is at stake. If it improves our chances of killing those idiots trying to get you back, even if it causes the death of thousands of soldiers, we can say that it's an unavoidable sacrifice for our glorious future! Above all things, my promotion is at stake, too."

"I see I understand clearly." I state. "Did you hear that everyone? Your chief doesn't mind killing you all off for a promotion. I would leave the island if I were you. You probably only have thirty minutes before the attack starts.

"What do you think of people's lives!?" Robin shouts at him.

"Don't forget that CP9 is the Government's secret organization. Mercilessness is also a necessity for true justice."

Robin seemed to just notice the snail in the man's hand was still connected. What did she think I was just giving commentary for the heck of it? Well, I wouldn't put it past me.

"That portable transponder snail...the line is connected." She stated.

Spandam looks at it. "Ahhh! Shoot! Did everyone hear what I just said?!" He paused before lowering his voice. "S-so...my name is Straw Hat Luffy."

"Yeah, right! They won't fall for that stupid acting!" I respond.

"Everyone!" Robin yells. "A Buster Call has been ordered for Enies Lobby! Leave now! You'll die if you stay!"

"It's none of your business!" Spandam raises his hand to strike her. I managed to push her to the side to take the hit instead, causing me to fall down a set of stairs.

"Ama!" Robin called for me.

Spandam walks the stairs that I fell down. "How dare you two open your mouths. If the pirates really get away.... how are you going to take responsibility for it?" He angrily questions.

He then tightly grabbed ahold of my arm before roughly pulling me back up the stairs.

From that point on he was really rough with us. Yanking us by our clothes, our hair, calling us useless and any other insult that would describe himself well.

We'd reached the top of the stairs, so now we were on a long, wide stone bridge. At the end lay a ship that will lead us through the wide open Gates of Justice. Since we reached the top, Robin and I both collapsed onto the ground, wounded.

"Hahaha! You both look so stupid! That's because of your pointless resistance, you dumb women!" He then laughed again. "Now, stand up!" He ordered with a kick to my side, followed by kicking Robin's in her's.

If only these cuffs were off, then this would be a whole different story. Where the heck is our rescue? I know they're coming, but could they pick up the pace?

"I said, stand up!" He yelled, seeing that neither one of us moved. He continued to kick us a few more times. "Seriously, the gate is right there, and yet you're causing me all sorts of trouble!" He whined like he did something, himself.

Spandam then pulled a rope out of nowhere and tied us up before he started to drag us across the ground. This long bridge is very bitter sweet at the moment. The cold and rough stone beneath me was harsh, but it was also keeping me from the Gates of Justice at the same time.

"Look at that. They're all ready to set sail now." Spandam comments aloud. "There's no longer anything standing in my way." He dragged us a few more feet before stopping. "Oh, yeah. Nico Robin, Amaya Fukui, I'll let you in on a little secret. Before we crossed the bridge, I turned on the landmine set on the upper part of the stairs that we just ascended. If, by some chance, someone tries to make their way here, they and the stairs will both go boom! What'd ya think? Pretty cool, huh?" He bragged.

We remained silent.

"But well, don't worry about it," He tried to play off our silence. "Since no one's gonna make it to those stairs anyway. Hahaha". He continued to pull the rope, dragging us along.

"But...I won't....go through....that gate." Robin voices between deep breaths.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"Because...they said...they would...rescue me." She claims.

"And... they would never break... their word." I finished.

"No one will come, you dumb women!" He yells at the two of us. "Everyone will burn to death in the raging fire of Buster Call! It'll even erase the utter humiliation of the fact that pirates shot through our sacred flag!"

"What?...Don't like...redecorating?" I taunt, earning another kick in the ribs.

"Just like in Ohara and Arocana." He menacing mentioned.

I froze, but refused to give him the satisfaction of showing emotion on the subject. I glare, hard, before I open my mouth.

"Usopp technique! You've got sharp razors stuck between all your teeth!" I shout before taking a deep breath.

"Noo! Ahh! That's painful even to think about!"

"You're eating a bowl of nails without any milk! With chili peppers!"

"Ahhhh!!! Enough!!" Whack!"

Okay, that one really hurt. Why did it have to be the shin? Those always hurt the worst!

"Now! Shut up and walk on your own two feet!" He demanded the two of us. He didn't wait for our response as he started to run while pulling the two of us.

"Chief, please hurry!" A marine shouted in the distance.

"I know! Shut up! I'm a hero!" He remarks, incorrectly. He then claimed that his father was the one who ordered the Buster Call on Ohara, stopping his forward progress to dig deeper into Robin's emotional wounds.

"Leave her alone!" I shout, trying to stand, but failing miserably.

An explosion occurred directly behind us on the bridge, sending Franky flying through the air into the water next to us.

"C-Cutty Flam! What is he doing here?!" Spandam yelled before taking a second. "But that's okay. He fell for it! How stupid! That idiot got caught in a landmine! Hahaha!"

Robin looked guilty.

"R-Robin," I mumble. "Don't count him out yet." I attempt a grin.

"We gotta hurry! Come!" He started to pull us with newfound vigor as he ran in the direction of the ship meant to take us away. "Hey! Set sail, marines! I'm gonna jump on!"

"Y-Yes Sir! Right away!" The soldier responded before turning the other way. "We're setting sail!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Hahaha, just watch! This is the first step of a her that will be engraved in histo-"

Boom!

A bullet piercing Spandam's shoulder from behind cut off his fantasy.

"Wha-cha houie ouchie owow!" He started to scream as he fell down the stairs that we were about to descend. The landed headfirst into the stone, sinking past the halfway point of his body.

"Chief Spandam!" A soldier shouted in concern.

"Wh-what the?! Who did this?!" Another questions.

"There's no one on the bridge!" Someone else reports.

"There must be! They must be hiding somewhere! Find them!" One with a working brain ordered.

Robin a I looked around not seeing anyone we knew. I was expecting to see Franky, but there was no sign of him.

Many marines started to get hit one after another with an attack that exploded on impact.

Spandam jumped up in the midst of the barrage, screaming. "Hey! What're you guys doing?! Why aren't you attacking?!"

"But, Chief, we can't find the enemy!"

"Ah! There he is!" A marine with binoculars spotted him.

Robin and I turned in the direction they were looking at. Far in the distance on top of the building we were captured in earlier stood the sniper, Sogeking. He continued to shoot shot after shot, keeping the soldiers away from us to the best of his ability.

Robin was tearing up at the sight.

"Chief look!"

"Huh?! What?! Where?! Ahh!!!" Spandam's jaw dropped.

"On top of the Tower of Law!!" Someone else cried out.

"Tower of Law?! What can he do from that far away?!" Spandam attempted to remain brave.

"He's aiming at us from that distance without the slightest error, in this wind?!"

"Who the hell is that?!"

Man these marines just keep yapping one after the next, but I gotta admit, that's some nice shootin' Usopp.

"How dare you?!?!" Spandam decides to join back in on the curse train. It didn't last long as he was shot in the face by another of Usopp's projectiles.

I take it back. That was the best shot yet!

"Dammit! What're you guys doing?! Shoot him dead already!" He ordered from his new position on the ground with smoke coming from his mouth.

"We're trying, but our bullets won't reach that far, much less hit him! That sniper's got really incredible skills!"

Robin looks at me in question. I nod my head, hoping I can do it, too.

She gets up and starts to run with me staggering behind her at a slower pace, but at least I was standing.

"Nico Robin and Amaya Fukui are running away!"

"Don't let them get away! Idiots! You can shoot her!" Spandam declares.

"Yes, sir!" Many shouted, readying their weapons.

"Shoot them dead enough to keep her alive!" He contradicts himself.

"Eh?!?!" The soldiers shout confusedly, lowering the weapons once again.

They then shrugged before taking aim.

I staggered behind Robin, so I would be the only one to take the hits.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Many shots rang out, staggered.

Ping! Ping! Ping! Ping!

Wait, ping? Why would it make that sound? And why don't I feel more pain than I already do? Do they shoot like stormtroopers as they're regular soldiers?

I turn around to see a pleasant surprise: Franky. He stood between us and marines, facing them as he took all the shots head-on.

"EHHH?!?!" They all shout in shock.

"What the hell is he?!" Someone voiced.

"Franky!" I call in excitement. "Super, timing!" I smile in relief as I slouch back to the ground in exhaustion.

"You are..." Robin trails off.

"My body is strong because it's iron. That landmine wasn't nice, Spanda!" He remarks.

"Eek!" Spandam panics, having been targeted.

Franky-kun Franky-kun. This is Sogeking. Come in Franky-kun.

A voice within a snail spoke.

"This snail?" The cyborg questions.

I got it from Nami. More importantly, you should find a red cloth bundle on the ground near you.

"Red cloth?" He repeats. "Yeah, I see it!" He answered, finding the cloth a few feet from us on our right.

It's got two keys in it. Together with the keys you have, it should be all of them.

"All the keys!!" Spandam shrieks at the development.

I delivered them to you without fail.

Franky sprinted to them before quickly trying the different keys on Robin.

"1, no. 2, no. 3, no. 4, they came off!" He exclaims as she is now freed, forgetting the other person cuffed.

"That's great...me next please." I monotone.

"Right! 1, no, oh wait! Yes! They're off!"

As they fell off, I felt jolts of energy return to my body, feeling my different Devil Fruits stored within me surging back to life. I grin. Here we go. I could do this all day. It was a rush that could be the equivalent to a caffeine pill down by two cups of double espresso, followed by an energy drink. Before you ask, yes I've done that before. I was in college once.

"Not possible! Th-They're the real keys?!" Spandam's eyes were bulging out of his head.

I stood up, flanking Franky on the side that Robin wasn't on. Robin nearly fell back to the ground, but Franky caught her. "Hey, hey... Pull yourself together!" He voices.

"Oh..wait, does this mean...Ahh!! You guys defeated everyone in CP9 in the Tower of Law?!" Spandam continued his monologue. "No, that can't be true! You must've stolen them and run! Dammit!"

Franky ignored him and spoke into the transponder snail. "This is Franky! Hey, Long-nose! I got the handcuffs off the girls. Robin and Ama are free!"

"Thank you, Long-nose." Robin says sincerely.

"Seriously, you guys rock!" I comment, hoping that the others can hear as well.

You can thank those who fought hard to gather the keys when this is all over. Sogeking humbly states. Wow, he's growing. That won't last long.

Robin, you are without a doubt one of Luffy's crew! And Ama, you are definitely a treasured friend! You can now do as you wish! He finished.

"Yes." Robin grew determined.

"Gladly," I announce.

Robin started the show, crossing her arms. "Seis Fleurs!"

"W-what the?!" Spandam panicked, seeing six arms come out of his check.

"Slap!"

"Owowowowowowow", Spandam said on repeat as he was continuously slapped.

"I'll do this to my heart's content." Robin clarifies.

Franky was shocked at the display. When Robin finished off her attack, his face was so swollen that it looked as if a beehive attacked him.

"Okay, guys! Hurry up and get over here!" Franky speaks into the snail. "I'll get things ready for our escape!"

Roger! Sogeking's voice answered.

"This is bad! The Sea Prism Stone handcuffs are off of the criminal! Capture her again!"

"Oi, Franky." I side eyed the man. "Theoretically, would a bolt of lightning hurt you?"

"Uuuu, yeah, why?" He wondered.

"I see. In that case, you may want to take a step back." I took one step forward before readying the Rumble Rumble fruit within me. I haven't perfected it yet, but I can use it to cause some major damage without killing so it's good enough. "1 Million Volt: Shock Wave!" I shout, releasing the wave of electricity.

All the marines and Spandam who were in the front row, dropped to the ground being zapped by the attack.

"That's for my plane!" I shout vexed.

"Yow! That's some power there! Thanks for the warning!" Franky strikes a pose.

Whhiiiiiiii Boom!

A loud blast ringed out on the outer gated fence near the island, creating a bellow of smoke at the landing site.

"Was that a cannon fire from a battleship?!" A marine questioned.

"The stockade was.." Another trailed off as the results spoke for themselves.

The next stop snapped the already slanted Tower of Law in half.

"Long-nose!" Robin calls out worryingly.

Franky! Robin-chan! Ama-chan! We're okay here. We're heading over there right away! Sanji reports their status via snailsponder.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Good." Robin agrees.

"Well, then, let's do something about things here." Franky suggests, getting into a brawling pose. "I can count on you two to help fight, right?"

"Of course." Robin states.

"It would be my genuine pleasure, sir cyborg!" I salute.

"Hurry up, soldiers! Take care of them before the attack goes into full gear!" Spandam gripes.

"Yes sir!" The reply before starting to run in our direction.

"There's an escort ship on the other side of the bridge, huh? Don't you think that is the key to our escape?" Franky poses while revealing his metal fist.

"Sounds reasonable to me." I say yet ponder inwardly. I feel as if I'm forgetting something important that happens soon.

"Looks like stealing that ship is our only chance of surviving." Robin analyzes.

"Get them!" Another order was shouted, causing the marines to all raise their guns.

"Dieciseis Fleurs!" Robin redirects their aim upwards.

"Strong..." Franky launches his hand connected to the chain inside his arm, wrapping it around several marines. "Face-Slap!" He then directed it down a line of marines across the face.

Ouch! And I thought Robin's looked painful.

"Second group! Go!"

I grin. "My turn." I changed my stand, waiting for the group. "Fire Fist!" A large fireball, launched from my hand landing on top of a large number of them.

"Trienta Fluers!"

"Master Nails!" Franky shoots nails out of his mouth towards the remaining ones on the left, while Robin tripped the rest on the right, causing them to face-plant.

"Th-Third group! Go! Fourth Group! And Fifth Group, too! All together, get them!" Spandam commands.

"Geez....One after another...They're such a pain in the ass." Franky complains.

"I suppose the tactic is, try try again." I shrug. Since when do I quote Shakespeare? Oh well, back to business. "You're not wrong though. It's annoying without my sword." I comment, irritably.

"Take a step back, ladies." Franky says as he raises his left arm. "Weapons Left!" He shot off a large explosion. "Fresh Fire" followed by his own fireball. "Franky Boxing!" As he finished it off with a good ol' fist fight.

"Yow!!" He struck a pose as he finished.

The remaining marines started to grow fearful after that powerful display.

"Not enough for you? Then...Franky....Convert!" He T-posed as the front half from his waist down moved forward without the back half of his legs. "Franky Centaur!" He called. Only problem was that his torso was in the back instead of the front like any mythological centaur. Well that's embarrassing.

"He's a horse!"

Really?!

"No, wait. He's not a horse. His upper body is attached in the back!"

Thank you!

"Then he's a monster!"

I give up.

All the marines started to panic and make a run for it. Franky chased after them in his new form. "Hold it, you bastards!" He shouted. They all started to run in circles, never too far away from the other.

I guess Spandam snapped before I did. "Hey, you idiots! Don't run away! Fight him!"

They didn't listen, especially since Robin and I decided to join back in on the fight. Robin created hands to hit the heads of nearby marines, while I continued to zap a few in the distance with mini electric bolts.

They started to jump over the side of the bridge, escaping into the water. It was a smart escape move to be honest though. Now Robin and I's powers wouldn't work on them since it's sea water.

"Hey, escort ship! Send some reinforcements in! Now!" Spandam yells into a poor snailsponder.

Yes, sir! How many do you need!

"How many do I need?! You idiot! Listen! Three vicious criminals have removed their handcuffs and escaped, and are now going on a rampage! The ship's captain, navigator, signalmen, corpsman...All of you, come out!"

Understood, sir! We'll all work together and capture the...

"Protect me!" Spandam interrupted the man on the other end.

So this is about you?! Two voices shouted through the snail.

Despite the conversation, reinforcements did arrive. The sheer numbers were taxing. The fact that none of us started at full power didn't help. Robin was still exhausted from the Sea Prism, I was missing my sword, limiting my abilities, and Franky was starting to run low on Cola.

"All you have to do is get the girls on the ship! Hurry, before the Battleships arrive!"

"I think it's too late for that sir." A marine commented.

"What's you say?! Ahh!"

We all turned to see the fuss only to be greeted by 10 battleships headed our direction. They were peeping through the fog like a nightmare before it became reality.

"Behind the fog....we can see outlines of the ships!" Several start to panic.

"H-Hey, don't run away! Wait!" Spandam tried to convince his soldiers as they bolted for their lives.

Without a current threat, we were able to gawk at the scene before us. Robin fell to her knees. "No way..."

The ships already began to launch volleys of cannonballs into the innocent island. It destroyed buildings indiscriminately, annihilating everything in its path.

"Serves you right! They're here! They're finally here!" Spandam changes his tune yet again. "A fleet of battleships! The Buster Call has begun!"

_____________________________________________________

I'm already loving the new posting schedule. I was able to write this chapter without feeling rushed to get it done in a day. Thanks for everyone's support. I can't believe how many people are reading this! It's so exciting! Hope you enjoyed! Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799 2 11
Disclaimer I do not own one piece or any other characters in this book except my oc ...
182K 4.1K 34
I was on my lil' brother's ship I can't wait to see him! He probably doesn't remember me since it was over 17 years ago. I was the oldest out of Ace...
20.8K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
74.1K 3.7K 34
π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜ˆπ˜šπ˜“ 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘢𝘡𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜Άπ˜¦. "Wanna be our lil sister, Whiny?" Three children living on their own, until the girl's infamous pirate...