All mine (Kittyz)

By haerin__2

"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." also just to clarify things, everyone in this... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t h r e e

t h i r t y - t w o

1.1K 65 25
By haerin__2

Haerin's POV:

I feel the corners of my lips move up, my face getting hotter and she smirks, leaning her forehead on mine and beginning to caress my cheeks.

"Since when?" I ask her.

"The day at my office." she answers, her lips so slightly moving.

She leans her head back and looks into my eyes again, "I'm going to kiss you."
she warns.

"Then kiss me." I answer.

She smiles at my answer before leaning in.

When her lips clash with mine I feel like I've been burned, a rush speeds through my veins and my body feels shaken.

I've been deprived, her lips gone from mine for too long, I feel dizzy, the smell of her and the feel of her lips all being too much.

Her chin perfectly molds with mine, her lips are so plump they hold mine so well, they're so soft.

She bites my bottom lip and I suddenly feel a gasp come out from my mouth, reacting to it.

My stomach feels as though I'm on a roller coaster, right after the drop, when my hair flies back and I can't stop laughing and screaming, when I feel as though for those few seconds all my problems can go away, I feel like I've escaped, I'm the furthest away from the world.

That's what this feels like.

So scary but so fun.

So wrong but so right.

I shouldn't let her kiss me, I should've walked away, I should've explained to her that I couldn't let her in, not after what happened the past few days at least.

The lies.

The betrayal?

Everything.

"What's wrong?" she suddenly says and I realize I stopped kissing her.

"Sorry." I mumble and lean back in to continue.

She's a drug dealer.

She's a bad person.

She has killed people.

The voice in my head bombards and I keep my lips on hers, trying to distract myself.

She's a bad person.

Leave her.

She can't do this, she lied.

She's bad.

You're so weak.

You let her in so easily.

You're pathetic.

"Haerin." Hanni sighs, grabbing my face and pulling me away, "What's going on?" she says caressing my cheek.

"I don't know." I look down at her chest.

"You don't want this, did I go too fast?" she asks looking for my eyes but I keep looking down.

"No, I want this." I finally look up at her, not wanting her to get wrong assumptions. "I do." I say, running my fingers through her hair.

"Then why are you hesitating?" she mutters.

I can't tell her the truth, it'll break her.

Maybe a day ago I would've wanted her to get hurt, but not now, I can't do that.

But I can't let her in again so quickly, she won't understand how much she's hurting me.

"This is hurting again." I place my hand on my stomach and she backs up.

It does hurt, the wound is constantly in pain, but it's nothing compared to the ache I feel in my chest.

The layers of my heart physically apart making it weaker and weaker, vulnerable to more ache.

"Let's go home, you're not supposed to be standing up for so long, I'm sorry." she says and picks up the gun from the ground, handing it to me.

I carefully take it, my hand brushing against hers, and start walking back to the car.

- - - - -

When we're back at the house, everything they've left behind is gone, they're almost done, just packing their last boxes into their cars.

"Did you show her?" Minji asks, she's putting a few things into a duffel bag on the dinner table.

Where we sat for our first dinner.

"She's a natural." Hanni answers, squeezing my shoulder.

"Did you teach her how to aim, though?" Kazuha adds, coming down the stairs.

"I don't want to stress her out too much, you know, with the trauma on her ears and stomach." Hanni replies before heading up the stairs.

"How are your ears by the way?" Minji zips up her duffel bag and throws it over her shoulder.

"They're better, the gun's pop didn't hurt them." I answer, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"That's because she chose a gun that had less power, another kind would probably do something." Kazuha adds and they both leave the house to put their things in the cars as well.

As they walk out, Danielle and Eunchae walk in, "We're all done." Danielle says.

There won't be a trace of them in the house anymore.

"That's good." I reply dully.

"Nice gun." Eunchae nudges her head towards my hand and I hold it up.

"Oh, yeah." I mumble, admiring the small initial on it.

- - - - -

By the time the sun sets, they're all done.

I try to accept the fact that I have to watch them drive away, but they remain in my house, coming up to me with smiles in the living room.

"What did you guys do." I ask, sitting up on the couch to see their suspicious smiles.

"Surprise!" Eunchae shakes her hands in the air.

"What? What did you do?" I stand up frantically and Hyein laughs.

"Relax, it's just a small gesture." she says.

"A thank you gesture, for letting us in your life." Leeseo adds, her hands behind her back.

"You don't need to thank me." I scoff.

"It's also an apology, for all the lying." Minji then adds.

"What is it?" I jump.

"It's on the dining table." Kazuha answers and I walk through them, walking there.

When I lay my eyes on their gift I gasp, placing my hand over my mouth, covering my huge smile.

They've made dinner for me.

Our last dinner together.

Every inch of the table is covered with a dish, either Western or Korean, all beautifully splayed out.

"So, what do you think?" I hear Eunchae ask behind me and I turn around to see them all standing there, anticipating my answer.

"I think... I might cry." I laugh and they all smile proudly.

"This was in honor of our first day here." Hanni nods.

Their first day here.

"Sit down, let's eat." Leeseo says, gently placing her hand on my back.

"Hello, I'm Leeseo," she says, gifting me a precious smile.

"Hi Leeseo," I smile back then look around at the girls, after a good glance I look back at her.

"I guess you're the first really pretty girl they've seen, you kind of caught them off guard." she says giving me a friendly wink, I giggle.

Seems like a sweet girl.

Danielle rushes to sit next to me, as we both take a seat, she leans in and admits, "I made the ramen."

I smile at her, "Then it's probably the best of the best."

"Well, the dark redhead's name is Danielle, or Dani; which ever one you prefer."

'Danielle' I mumble to myself to memorize it, hopefully, I won't forget all of them by the end.

"Alright, who touched the rice, it was a perfect dome!" Eunchae stands up, looking around, "Hey! I worked hard on the rice!" she adds and Hyein gasps, laughing.

"Eunchae is the one with the grey-black hair, at times she may be a little too energetic, but it's admirable."

"I ate it." Minji smiles with her mouth full, making me laugh.

"You asshole." Eunchae says through squinted eyes.

"Take it as a compliment, it was irresistible rice." Minji shrugs.

"The one with the light brown hair is Minji, very smart, mostly leads instead of follows and has a very unique heart,"

"Eunchae, you made rice, not filet mignon, now sit down and pass the rice cakes." Kazuha shakes her head disapprovingly, although I can still see a small smile forming on the corner of her lips.

"I'm Kazuha," a slightly deep voice starts, I tilt my body to reveal where the voice came from because Leeseo's body was hiding it.

"Oh hello Kazuha," I smile, she gave me a quick, slight smile back, crossed her arms and laid her head back to rest on the couch. She had soft gorgeous hair, a pretty black color.

"She isn't that friendly, well at least not that quick, she'll warm up to you sooner or later." Leeseo whispers slightly as we both look at her adorable face stay still while she rests.

Hanni is sitting next to me, her thigh feathering with mine.

She takes my plate and puts some acorn jelly on it, "You like this, don't you?" she says, putting my plate back down.

"How'd you know?" I ask, looking into her eyes.

"You always had it stocked up in the kitchen." she smiles.

"So, you're watching me too?" I ask, teasing her for that one time I made ramen for her.

"I have good eyes." she quotes.

"Lastly, we have Hanni, she is the one with the purple hair, she's the one who got your number, she's a very caring person when she wants to be one." she smiles, gives me a nod and walks over to the couch.

Ah, Hanni.

"Very caring person when she wants to be."

That's how Leeseo introduced her to me, I wish Leeseo could've seen the future and told me this was the woman that would catch me.

I wish she gave me a fair warning, some sort of hint, that she'd fall in love with me.

"How's the food?" Leeseo asks, mixing her spoon around in her bowl of soup.

"Amazing, but I can't believe all of you pitched in." I answer, scooping rice into my spoon.

"We have many hidden talents." Eunchae raises her chin proudly.

I suddenly feel something on my thigh, and I look down to see Hanni's hand there, I quickly glance up at her.

But she's acting oblivious, just eating with her free hand and nodding in response to the conversation.

"What are you doing?" I lean in, whispering.

Her thumb grazes my skin, as it slowly travels further.

"The school year is coming to an end." Minji starts, poking at her food.

"Yeah, it is." I turn my head, my body heating up and my stomach feels like it's encasing butterflies.

"You must feel relieved, decade of your life in school now and it's finally ending." Leeseo adds.

Hanni's hand go further, her hand is so gentle, and the skin of her fingers is very soft.

"Uh, yeah, so excited for it to be over." I smile, wrapping my hand around Hanni's wrist.

"Are you okay? You look frantic." Hyein's eyebrows furrow.

I nod, "Mhm, all fine, the food's really good, who cooked, uh," I squeeze her wrist, trying to stop a gasp from coming out.

She's so cruel, just looking at me speaking with a smile on her face as if her fingers aren't halfway in me.

"Who cooked the vegetable stew?" I ball my other hand in a fist, they all give me either dirty or confused looks.

"Oh, that was me." Hanni smiles, I turn to look at her and her smile turns into a smirk, her hand is held tight between my thighs, my hand still around her wrist.

"Mhm." is all I can respond with, it's so hard not to make a noise.

"Soft vegetables are hard to work with, very fragile, rips easily, you need to be careful when handling it, you need to be gentle." she says, the movement of her lips making it harder for me to hold it all in.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath.

"God, you know what my favourite thing about Haerin is?" she suddenly says.

"What?" Leeseo asks, and somehow none of them have caught on, even Danielle, who is right next to me.

"She's so good at holding everything in. No matter how hard you try to break her," her fingers get aggressive, "She won't budge, she's so good in not letting it all out." she says, her wrist turning.

I feel my body getting clammy, and I'm closer, closer and closer.

And, "Fuck!" I yell, and they all flinch. When I realize I bit my lip, readjusting myself.

Hanni sits up again, putting both her hands on the table.

"What the hell was that?" Eunchae exclaims.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kazuha asks again and I smile, out of breath.

"Perfectly fine. The food's just really good." I breathe, before looking at Hanni with an angered expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
9.8K 278 19
importante: this story went through some editing in December of 2023 so its kinda different if you read it before :) basically yunjin is a flirt and...
440K 24.3K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...