Trueblood Couple

Autorstwa ian-jeonkim

In this werewolves world trueblood alpha have the highest rank they are the most powerful and dominant amon... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

41

724 24 8
Autorstwa ian-jeonkim

After analyzing the CCTV footage, a sense of unease settled over everyone. Everyone was sure that jungkook is again under his father's control even V too believes the same

"You again left me.. why the fuck you promise me then"

V growled fiercely, his anger consuming him completely. He started smashing everything in sight, unleashing his fury without restraint. People around him quickly stepped back, terrified for their own safety

"That old bitch.. she has done something .. "

V growl thinking Nicola's mother done something wrong as she was the last person treating jk so he rushed towards her....

"Ohh I knew you will are ariving.. come have a sit "

Nicola gave them a warm welcome but V was not in the mood of sitting and chilling he rushed inside glaring at her dangerously

"What you did to my mate.. where he is"

He shouted at the old lady looking so fierce

She was confused thinking what he is talking about

"What are you saying-"

"I know who are with that jhunsun I swear dont taste my presence and tell me soon did you help that fucker to possesed my mate again huh..where the fuck is he "

Nicola mother eyesbrow furrowed when she heard that jk is possesed

"Your mate is possesed ! "

She asked shockingly thinking how can this happen , once a wolf is submitted to their mate , they can't be possessed by someone else

V frown seeing her reacting this way

"Why what happen"

.
.
.
.

Jk pov

As I found myself sitting alone in my room, my thoughts consumed by V

I knew that I had caused him so much trouble and heartache.

He is hurt because of me. Now iam sure that iam nothing but a curse mate for him.

I ruined his life , he could have live normal life but because of me He also comes in this messed

My heart ached as I took a deep breath, trying to hold back the tears but failing everytime

If I continued to live, V would not be able to kill that monster, and Jhunsun would ultimately kill my mate for powers.

I knew that the only way to protect my mate was to sacrifice myself.

As I look around our apartment, memories flooded my mind.

I cried smiling as I gazed at the pictures of us, flipping through the albums filled with beautiful moments we had shared. Oh, how I wished I could turn back time and spend more precious moments with my beloved.

I sobbed, not wanting to leave my mate, desperate for more time with V.

The unfairness of it all made me question why the moon goddess couldn't grant us a normal life together. Was it too much to ask for?

Wiping away my tears, I knew I didn't have much time left. The realization only deepened my sadness. But before I left this world, I just wanted to feel V's lips against mine, just one last time.

I dropped to my knees, clutching a photo frame tightly against my chest. It held a picture of my mate and I, a symbol of our love. With a trembling hand, I pressed it close to my heart, silently pleading for one final kiss before my time ran out.

In that moment, I whispered,

"I'm sorry... I love you,"

and prepared myself for the heartbreaking farewell, Now it's the time I can't be weak anymore

No one pov

Jungkook entered the washroom and filled the tub with water. With each piece of clothing, he slowly undressed until he was completely bare.

Feeling numb, he climbed into the tub, submerging himself in the water. He closed his eyes, allowing the weight of his emotions to wash over him.

Gradually, he submerged his face, feeling the water envelope him, waiting for the moment when he would lose his breath

Slowly losing his breath, Jungkook's body fought to rise from the water, darkness creeping in. He was determined to end his own life, until an external force abruptly pushed him out of the water, disrupting his plans.

Gasping for air, Jungkook regained his composure and looked up, his breath catching in his throat as he saw V standing there, anger etched onto his face.

"What the hell are you doing?" V's voice was filled with fury and confusion.

Jungkook didn't know how to react or what to say. Emotions overwhelmed him as he stared at V, torn between relief that his mate , his love is infront of him and fear of how V would react to his actions.

"V," Jungkook managed to whisper, his breathing heavy and erratic after being forcefully pulled closer to him.

V continued to hold him tightly, his face desperate and scared. Anger burned in his eyes, but there was also an underlying pain.

"V," Jungkook repeated, this time his voice barely audible. It felt as if all his energy had drained from his body upon their collision.

V's grip tightened, his eyes streaming with tears and his red-rimmed eyes showing his immense anger.

"What do you think you're doing?"

V's words were sharp and laced with worry.

His anger surged within him like a raging tempest as he processed the magnitude of Jungkook's actions. No trace of tears stained his face, only an intensity and fury that burned in his eyes.

"TELL ME !.. WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE ?"

V's voice boomed, shaking the very walls around them.

"How could you even think of leaving me? Did you realize how I would survive without you?"

Each word that V spoke felt like a painful slap, his voice filled with a mix of sorrow and anguish.

It was the first time V has reacted this way , even though V is short temper but till now not even once he had raise his voice against jk

"You promise me that you will never leave me and how easily you broke it "

V's voice showed how upset he was, and his hands were shaking. He felt betrayed and hurt, his mate for whom he is worrying sick , fighting with everyone so that they can get back to normal is trying to attempt suicide

Jk cries leaning his body against him

"All these days I have been fighting with everyone so that we can get back normal and in return what are you doing "

He stepped backward as it was hard for him to keep his emotions under control.

While jk cried holding his hands shaking his head

"I.. "

V chest heaved up feeling jk emotions, he closed his eyes pulling his mate closer and hugging jk tightly

Even if he was hurt but he couldn't stop himself when he saw how jk was stuggling looking so broked

He removed his coat wrapping it around his nake mate carrying him to their bedroom as jk just recovered from the injury he didn't wanted to do something to hurt jk more

V gently lay him down on the bed and continued to hold JK, caressing his hair soothing words

JK clung to V, his body trembling with the intensity of his emotions.

He buried his face in V's chest, seeking comfort and solace in his arms.

After going through so much he is finally in his home , his only comfort zone

V's touch was like a lifeline for him, offering reassurance and a sense of security amidst the chaos in his mind.

As the tears continued to flow, V rubbed soothing circles on JK's back, providing a gentle rhythm to calm his racing heart.

Eventually, the tears subsided, and JK's breathing evened out. V continued to hold him, his love radiating through every touch.

"Why"

V didn't asked must but that was enough to convey what he is asking younger

"You are not my mate, you are not my double bunny"

Jk heart broked hearing this , he sobbed harder

"V"

" you know how my double bunny was , he never listen to anyone not even mine , who is selfish and he can do anything to be with me but now just look at yourself , are you double bunny ? who used to be the strongest trueblood , now tell me who are you, and how did my double bunny became so coward, tried to do such shamefull task of suicide"

Jk eyes started get teary he cling more into younger nuzzling his face into his mate, almost climbing on top of him trying to seek more and more contact

"His life is connected to me , if iam alive you can't kill him V"

V frown listening this, then he remember about what Nicola said before dying now to connect the dots

"He shoaked all my powers and he bite me here on my mate mark, its was disgusting and painful "

V jaw clinched, his hand clenched tightly in anger , its a Shame for a werewolf when someone else bite on their mate's mark

"I want him to die, he made me begged him even force me to kneel and rub my nose on ground"

V bring him more closer , his eyes started tearing listening to this things with time the anger inside him increase more and more

Jk sobbed cupping his face

"I wasn't ready to follow his orders until he threaten to kill you , V.. he wants your power , he is going to do the same thing with you he did with me.. I dont want that , he should die.. and for that I have to die too-"

"Shhh"

V stop him in the middle

"If you are dead , and I kill that monster, then what baby.. you didn't even think of how I will live , do you think I will be happy without you, its better if I die too"

V spoke staring at jungkook eyes, showing so much love

"But atleast one of us could live freely , I..I want you to live V, for me"

"Tell me. Will you be happy if I die.. will you able to live without me -"

Jk shook his death. He can't live without his mate not even in his dreams

"Then how did you think that I will be able to live if you die huh.. doll we will live together and die together.. I dont want this life without you , end of discussion"

"But he.. how we will killed him"

"We'll get through this together doll we will definitely find another way of killing him "

"How can you be sure that we-"

"I want my double bunny back, the person right now is not mate , he is just a helpless werewolf who just know how to cry , attempt suicid-"

"V "

"Let's fight together doll you and me we both will kill that monster, you trust me right"

"I trust you more than myself V"

"Even if we couldn't kill him , we will die together hmm "

V made jk face him

"Look at me doll, he thinks you are weak and helpless, let's prove him wrong , let's show him who you are , make me proud of you baby "

Listening to Taehyung's words , jk felt so powerfully until now the person who was ready to die get energy boast inside him

"He disrespect our bond by biting your mate mark , he disrespect me , he disrespect our love.. you have to take revenge of that , show him how powerful we are ,even if he took your power , you are still a trueblood, a warrior"

Jk wipe his tears and nodded , eyes shinning with determination to killed that person who challenge them

"I promise you V I will make you proud of myself , until now he took our advanges by creating distance between us but now we will show him his real side by showing our power "

V smirked joining their forehead

"That's like my double bunny.. my mate "

V whispered, his voice filled with determination.

"I love you "

"I love you too"

And with those words, V held JK even tighter, providing him with the strength and love he needed to begin his journey towards healing.

Jk breath hitched after he felt V hot breath near his mate mark

"V"

He grasp breathing haven

"Shhh don't speak.. let me mark you again"

V started sucking on Jk's mate mark making the younger whinned in need

V hands moved all over younger's bare body as jk was nake

"So sexy..my mate "

.
.
.
.
T

he next morning fill panick condition over everywhere as nothing was working in kim pack favour, Red moon pack were in aggressive mode continuously attacking while Soildiers were demotivated people's were panicking after Alpha Kim's death

They badly needed a pack leader to handle this messed as they can't expect anything from V , top officials hold a meeting to sort this problems

"We all comes to a conclusion that Alpha namjoon should be the next leader "

Pack members were advising namjoon to be the next leader while Rm was not that in favour of this as he thinks Taehyung is the right man to be the leader not him but still he accepted to become the emergency leader of the pack
.
.
.

Jk look leaned his head on V shoulders

"We have to find another way of killing that monster , for that we need to know more about him , about his abilities , powers and weaknesses "

Jk put on the point highlighting how they cant just attacked jhunsun directly when they know that jhunsun is very smart and also because of jungkook too they need to be careful

Neither they cant waste the time nor they can messed up anything in hurry

Both of the mate knew that time was of the essence.

Jk called y/n with other witches to scoured the land for information, seeking out ancient texts to gather information about Jhunsun

Y/n was so happy staring at jungkook looking so fine

"Jungkook.. you are fine right oh my god I can't believe this"

She ran towards the younger before she could hug jk , V stand infront of her growling as a warning not come to jk

While jk chuckle at his possessive mate

"Whatever you want to talk , do it with distance "

Y/n was surely cursing V but stopped her emotions later they discuss on everything

"Kook-"

She called jk But again interrupted by V

"Called him by trueblood "
Jk rolled his eyes pinching V

"Stop it she is my friend , y/n ignore him and tell me what are you saying "

V turns towards her in questionable gesture

"Actually I have something in my mind , when i went to jeon mension , I notice how the whole mension was fully dark and there was no source of lightness there even at Dat time"

"So ?"

"We shouldn't forgot that jhunsun was capture so many years in dark route I think he has any problem with light "

V thought for sometime and find it valid

So jhunsun weakness is sunlight but they are not sure of it

They need something else against him

They search for more things but found nothing against him lastly V decided to consulted Nicola's mother

.
.
.
.
.

"I want every little details about jhunsun.. I want to know how strong he is , his weakness , and the way I can kill him"

Nicola's mother show her depressed expression after hearing jk's life connected with jhunsun

"That's going to be challenging. He is not an easy opponent to deal with. Jhunsun possesses control over both his human and wolf forms, which means he will fight with immense power, combining the strengths of both forms. If you want to defeat him, you must also have control over your own wolf and human forms "

A curse left from V mouth

"What the fuck is this "

"You cant defeat him without the aid of your human form, trueblood, talk to Taehyung" came the response.

"Forget it! I don't need anyone's help. I can take him down on my own,"

V stubbornly snapped.

"Your human is your another half of yours , if you want to fight with your full strength you need him"

V groaned in frustration before he can go she again said reminding the trueblood

"Just decided what is more important for you , your mate or your anger "

V roll his eyes on her rushing out

* Fuck her
It was mine fault to even asked her about this
Even her braincell has become old
Bloody bitch
I don't have to worried about because I will killed him myself
I don't need that fucker (Tae) help *

V curse her thinking of another idea and plan for his next step

He was not convince with what that old lady said , according to him he is enough to fight against that monster and don't need Taehyung's help

___________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...