Trueblood Couple

By ian-jeonkim

In this werewolves world trueblood alpha have the highest rank they are the most powerful and dominant amon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

29

160 4 1
By ian-jeonkim

Leader kim -

"What..? (Shock) "

Tae -"iam telling the truth dad.. I have killed Jackson with my own hand "

Leader kim -"you know Jackson was the next leader of this pack.. and if you are find guilty you will be displease from the pack "

Tae -"I know.. this is what I wanted "

Leader kim -"you wanted to live like rogues.. you know what are saying.. are you even aware about the consequences "

Tae -"I know either i will be kick out from the pack or death penalty "

Kim -"still you did this.. okay leave it.. no one will know that you are behind this iam saving you for the last time "

Tae -" but what if I said I want others to know that I did it "

Mr kim shocked

"Whats going in your mind tae  "

Tae -"after I will displease from the pack ...  no one will doubt it.. then me and jungkook will leave this pack and started living somewhere else as you had decided "

Mr kim -"you are unbelievable "

Tae -"iam going.. I have lot of work to do "

Mr kim -"Tae "

Tae turn back

"Is it true that you are rejecting jungkook "

Tae sighed not wanting to face this question

"It's true "

Kim -"there is no need to do this you know "

Tae -"its needed dad.. "

Kim -"okay you can go I will tried not to give you death penalty.. and make sure to find a pack for you and jungkook "

Tae nodded he had already plan this.. First he will kill Jackson leaving proof against him.. After he will find guilty for killing Jackson and will he punish..

He sure his father will not give him death penalty that means he will be displease from the pack .. this is the best idea in this way he and jungkook can leave the pack without making other doubtful..

.
.
.
Tae was thinking about tommorrow how will he face jungkook.. what will his reaction..

Bun.. my love.. I know you are in pain.. don't hate me if I reject you tommorrow..

I love you..
Even if your mate rejected you..

But you will be mine... mine forever

I hope you are doing well bun..
Your Tae wants to meet you so bad.. but what can he do.. he is helpless..
Your Tae is helpless bunny..

Please forgive your besty

Tae was feeling so helpless he  wanted to meet his mate.. he was missing his bun.. but he know he cant do this.. he have to wait...

He was on way to his room when he saw jimin coming towards him

"What are you doing here "

Jimin -"Tae..  I want to inform you something about jk.. "

Tae -"I don't want to talk about this anymore "

Jimin -"I know you are lying just listen to me first.. it's urgent related to jk health "

Tae -" hurry up I dont have time " (scared inside thinking of jk health )

Jimin -" jk is hallucinating things he is imagining you killing him and behaving abnormal "

Jimin continue updating Tae about jk health and tae was listening him very carefully he was in his thought that he didn't notice two figure holding him from behind

"Heyy..leave.e... what the fuck are you doing "

Nam -"we are taking you to jungkook "

Tae -"no.. fucking stop.. leaving my hand yoongi.."

Yoongi -"sorry but it's the only way left "

Yoongi said jimin spray something on trueblood face making him faint down

Nam -"lets carry him. "
Yoongi nodded

Yoongi groaned -"he is fucking heavy I wonder what both of these couple ate "

.
.
.

Y/n-

What the fuck is this.. this medicine ... oh god.. I cant believe this mom..

when y/n show the drugs to one of the senior witch , she was shocked to know the drugs which was given to jungkook was actually affecting his health more adversely the senior witch told her not to give such medicine to jk it can leads to  psychosis (A mental disorder characterised by a disconnection from reality
Symtoms -delusions, hallucinations..
person with the condition usually isn't aware of his behaviour and become very aggressive )

Oh god.. 
This means we are giving wrong medication to jungkook.. but mom gave it to us... how mom can be such careless..

At first y/n thought her mom must have mistaken but after judging everything she concluded  that it can't be a mistake..

After calling hobi and informing him , not to give the medicines to the younger y/n moved to her home wanting to questions her mother about this..

Reaching home she called for her mother

"Mom.. why are you doing this mom"

Yana (confused)
"What I have done y/n .. and how is jungkook.."

"You already know the effect of medicines which you told us to give jungkook.. you already knew right he can lead to psychosis "

Yana -"what are you saying dear.. why will I do this... there is something misunderstanding dear "

Y/n -"you are the one who gave us this medicine how can it's a misunderstanding mom "

Yana-"y/n !! Are you blaming your mother.. don't forget jungkook is like my son..  why will I try to harm him "

Y/n-"this is what iam asking mom.. why are you doing this "

Yana-"y/n listen to me dear "

Y/n-"from so many days iam observing this.. you are so change mom..  sometimes I think you are not my mom "

Yana -"dear what are you saying iam your mom.. I gave birth to you "

Y/n-" I don't believe this.. mom have can you be so careless.. you know jk health is worsen.. I don't understand what to do.. "

Yana -"iam so sorry y/n I don't know how I can do such mistake please forgive me.. " (crying)

Y/n-"now what "

Yana -" dont worry this time I will give the right medicine to him.. "

Y/n nodded waiting for her mom after taking the medicine she left the place..

.
.
.

After reaching taekook apartment the first thing she did was to throw the medicine given by her mother she can't trust her mother After what happens

"I have find out the reason behind such changes in my mother..
I know something is wrong..
My mom was never like this..
She can never be careless specially with jk.. something is wrong .. today I will find out for sure "

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook and jhope were alone in the apartment it was the time when y/n went with medicines and yoonmin were in park house for kidnapping tae..

Jungkook was sleeping and jhope was sitting beside him suddenly the bell rang he get up leaving the younger behind

Y/n came inside jhope was confused seeing y/n sad figure

After asking her what's the matter she told everything listening her jhope couldn't stop himself from brusting out

"What.. you mean.. until now.. we were giving wrong medicine to him.. "

Jhope shouted angrily cant believe what he heard now..

"When I asked mom she told its a mistake "

Jhope reply harshly shouting how can someone mistaken on such a critical situation y/n nodded agreeing with him.. she told the changes she is seeing in his mother.. and she also told him to find out what's behind this
Before jhope could reply they hear something breaking sound inside jungkook room

Getting pannick.. they rushed there only to Find the younger standing in the room glaring at them with his red angry eyes
Looking dangerous

Jhope-"jk.. what happen.. are you "

Before jhope could step forward jungkook shouted loudly growling using his powers breaking the things throwing jhope and y/n outside..

Both of the mates were very confused what happen.
Why the younger became so aggressive till now he hasn't used his powers they tried to stop the younger was seem to be very angry throwing things here and there shouting and growling loudly

They were afraid with the certain aggressive behavior of the younger and couldn't understand what to do..

Jungkook was behaving crazy

Jhope Dare to approached the younger but y/n stopped him from doing so she told him don't go near the younger it can be dangerous jungkook is a trueblood his powers are not joke

After sometimes when younger successfully ruined everything he fall on his knees crying and helling

Seeing younger breaking down y/n and jhope approached him this time but moved back

"DONT FUCKING COME HERE.. DONT COME HERE.. I WILL KILL EVERYONE.. I HATE YOU.. KIM TAEHYUNG.. I HATE EVERYONE..

ARHHHHHH!!! " (helling and crying )

jhope give a sympathy look to jungkook not knowing the reason behind such break down

"Jungkook!!! "

Y/n shouted after jungkook passout

A few minutes earlier

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully he smile

Dreaming about his mate tae... how they were together living peacefully but slowly the happy moments faded with dark when he saw how tae started hating him...

He whimpered feeling pain but the thing he was dreaming was  breaking his heart from inside he dream of tae making out with any omega..

Jungkook move his legs and arms stuggling he wanted to wake up.. he cant see this anymore his mate his alpha kim taehyung cheating on him.. with some omega..

Later what happen tear him apart looking at every fucking moment of how his mate is spending with that omega..

Jungkook was too broke that time... he cant endure more this is the worst dream he ever have.. looking at his alpha claiming any other wolf infront of him..

Jungkook woke up from the dream sweating he felt like die..

He couldnot take it anymore every fucking scene seems to be real..

He touch his mate mark.. from the bottom of his heart he knows  it's a dream but this fact couldn't help breaking the trueblood he cried

Wiping the tears when he look forward he can see images of tae with other omega making out..

Hallucinating taehyung infront of him cheating on him..

This makes him crazy he shouted loudly throwing the vase towards images he started throwing it every where he is seeing the images

Getting angry frustrated he started helling the things he was seeing every where was making him weak till now he was enduring everything he tried his best not to loose control but now it's was a point when the younger was totally drain out

Jungkook grip his head tightly his mind couldn't handle such pressure and he fainted

.
.

"Hurry up namjoon before tae wake up we have to reach his apartment "

Nam- "its car not aeroplane "

Yoongi -"if he wake up.. it will be difficult for us to handle this trueblood "

Jimin - "stop fighting.. namjoon hyung please hurry up "

Soon they reached taekook apartment carrying tae inside
________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...