Trueblood Couple

By ian-jeonkim

In this werewolves world trueblood alpha have the highest rank they are the most powerful and dominant amon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

28

162 4 1
By ian-jeonkim

Jungkook pov
I have to do something..  I cant let that monster play with me.. he is fooling me..
Moongoddess please help me.. I cant take it anymore ... my head.. it's brusting out..

(Wiping the tears Jungkook sitting on the bed suffering from massive headache

He flinched moving back  when he saw jhope coming with food tray

"Dont come closer to me.. go away.. don't..  come.. "

Jk was scared he thought it's all his imagination

He has been hallucinating so much that it's very difficult for him to differentiate between what is real and what is fake

Jhope with worried face

"Jk.. don't be afraid iam real.. see I brought food for you... you look so weak.. you should eat something "

Jk moved back

"You are not real.. go back.. I know you want to kill me.. no one care about me.. iam alone.. you go.. "

Jhope -"jk.. we care about you.. jk.. we do.. please eat something"

Jk -"no..no.. jk.. don't  trust.. it's all fake.. nothing is real .. yahh.. nothing is real... nobody cares for me.... iam alone.. everyone wants to kill me like my mate "

Jk mumbling moving back but jhope didn't  stoped

It's been very difficult for jk to face others .. after Yana invaded in his room he is been seeing tae and other friends trying to killed him.. which is peiring his heart..

Jungkook was not in good condition to think.. he is even not believing his friends who are there to help him.. thinking if they are too not real..

Jhope some how put the food tray coming closer to the younger

But jungkook moved back holding the vase

"Dont come closer.. I will throw this on you.. you all are fake... nothing is real.. "

Jhope moved back when he saw jk trying to throw the vase on him

"Okay.. cool.. iam not coming there.. you just eat that food.. okay.. just eat that "

Jk look at the food..

"I dont trust anyone.. everyone wants to kill me.. nothing is real.. you all are fake "

Jk mumble crying

Jhope -"its not poison.. see I will taste it for you.. after I will taste you please eat okay "

Jhope said tasting the food one by one after tasting he sit far away assuring jk

After jhope moved back..  jk come near the food and started eating

After taking one bite.. tears rolled down from his eyes he cried very harder making jhope scared

Jhope -"jungkook what happen do you want water "

Jk didn't answer he was getting emotional because once he ate the food it confirms that he was not imagining this time.. that means jhope is for real

"You are real " he said wiping his tears jhope too started crying hugging the younger

Jk cried like a baby

"Hobii... please help me.. I cant.. I cant do this.. please.. I don't know what is real what's not.. you know.. iam getting insane.. please dont leave me.. they will all kill me.. hobii..don't leave me.. please.. they will kill me.. hobii "

Hobi cried harder hugging the younger he can understand what's younger is going through how it's feel when you started seeing all those people whom you love,  hating you..

"Dont worry iam here.. nothing will happen to you.. "

Jk didn't say this time but didn't leave hobi

"Jk complete your food okay "

Jk nodded and started eating not forgetting to hold hobi hand y/n who was standing on the door step couldn't stop herself crying

Y/n -
my mom said jk health will  improved after taking these medicine.. but  his health is getting more worsen.. today I asked my mom but she seems not interested in this matter  as if jungkook doesn't matter to her..
I can't sit idle..

Y/n looking at the medicine

Let me check what type of medicine is this

Y/n took the medicine with the motive to check it..
.
.
.

Namjoon -"you will not believe it what tae told me today..  he said he is going to kill that Jackson..  and more Important he offered me to be the leader of the park.. when I asked him why me.. he said he will leave this Park..  what does that mean "

Namjoon with jin and yoonmin discussing about tae weird behavior

Yoongi -"I think something is going on his mind "

Nam -"iam also thinking the same.. his behavior is very odd now days.. "

Jin -"do you know panel have decided that jk will no more live in his this Pack after tae reject him "

Jimin -"I can't believe this is happening.. Tae can never reject jungkook "

Yoongi -"he cant reject jungkook unless there is any motive behind this "

Nam -" we have to find out this very soon "

Yoongi -"jk health is not good.. only tae can help him "

Nam -"lets go and kidnap that idiot.. iam sure after they meet eachother everything will back to normal "

.
.
.
.

Tae look at his bloody hand

He glare at the figure laying on the ground.. he wipe the blood from his hand..

"Jeon jungkook is mine mate..  he is mine.. "

His face was blank cover with blood showing no emotion.. standing near the lifeless body

"Even if I don't have my wolf that doesn't mean I can't defeat you..
Kim taehyung is much more than you think

You really thought you will touch my mate.. and i will leave you.. how silly ... "

Saying this tae left the place leaving the dead Jackson behind

He had already plan to kill him.. just waiting for the perfect time.. Jackson was very careful after the incident he was trying everything to stay away from tae.. but tae was smart enough to trap him after that everyones know what happen how brutally tae killed him

Tae was on the way to his room his mind was not stable tommorrow was full moon night the day when he had decided to reject their mate bond..

Thinking about this only making him shivered he don't know how will he manage to do so.. but ..

He have to do it.. for his mate and for himself..

After entering his room he roll his eyes finding his mother eagerly waiting for him

Mrs kim -"Tae "

Tae -"get lost "

Mrs kim -"Listen to me just once "

Tae -"I said GET LOST "

Mrs kim -"its something about jungkook "

Tae -"i warned you Mrs kim, don't you dare to take my mate's name from your flirthy mouth i will not tolerate it .. "  (warning tone )

Mrs kim -(feeling bad)
"You hate me that much "

Tae -"hate.. this word is not enough to express my feelings for you "

Mrs kim -(Wiping her tears)
"Can you forgive me some day "

Tae -"why are you here I don't have time to waste "

Mrs kim
"Tae I found the way to cure you my son "

Tae -"there is no way left mrs kim.. stop this "

"Tae I know you are angry on me.. but just listen to me .. please "

Tae -"iam listening "

Mrs kim -"Tae.. you can get transform to your wolf form.. only with the help of your mate.. if jk wolf JAY call for V.. iam sure V will never let his mate go.. he will surely come out.. so.. I will suggest you to meet jungkook so tha-"

Mrs kim words cutted by tae

Tae clapping

"Wooww.. iam amuzed really.. I thought you would have feeling guilty even 1 percent.. but I was wrong.. you still want to kill jungkook right.. thats the reason you are again planning..

But sorry to say.. I already know this.. if I meet bun.. they will die.. my bun will die , iam just feeling ashamed how could you think this way to killed my mate..
Like really how much you hate him "

Mrs kim confused
"What are you saying my dear..
It's not my plan.. iam telling the truth.. Jay can help you "

Tae -"shut up.. just shut up.. I dont fucking want to hear you... please leave
And for your kind information iam going to reject him as my mate tommorrow.. so if you are planning something to kill my mate.. Then back off.. it's of no used anymore  "

Mrs kim shock and confused

"What!!  but.. "

Tae -"no need to give me such reaction... I know you are very happy with the news.. this is what you wanted right.. go and celebrate this ... be happy that you successfully destroyed your son's happy life "

.
.
.
.
Mrs kim

Mrs kim left the room she was confused thinking why his son will reject jungkook when he loves him so much

Tae love jungkook so much.. then why he will reject him..

(Thinking )
Is there something I don't know
I have to find out...
But before that I have to meet jungkook

Does he know that tae can't transform ?
If I somehow let jungkook meet Tae..  then iam sure jay will bring back  my son's  wolf..

Yes.. i have to do this... before tae reject jungkook...

Once rejection complete I'm afraid V Can never get back..

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...