Trueblood Couple

By ian-jeonkim

In this werewolves world trueblood alpha have the highest rank they are the most powerful and dominant amon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

26

161 5 1
By ian-jeonkim

Precap to the day taekook were call to park house

Tae pov
I was thinking about the reason why dad call us today.. he seems serious I was little concern about it..

At the time of entering guards stop us asking for pass... shit how can forgot it.. actually i never needed it so I never take my pass with me.. I look at my mate and smile telling him to return.. I know he is irritated and sad because of this.. but it's okay.. we were returning when we found Jackson their
Fucker.. thats what I can .. I fucking hate him.. not because he took my place.. but I dont like when anyone look at mine mate.. The way he was looking at us I know he is trying to show off his power infront of jungkook.. in uni also he was doing the same trying to show his superiority infront of his so called crush.. in my life I never regret anything but now... I surely regret leaving this bastard ..

I should have killed him..

After entering the park house jungkook was not allowed involved in the meeting.. because most of the members see jk as threat I rolled my eyes like seriously I didn't wanted to leave my mate alone here.. but I have to followed leader order..

I requested jk to wait for me sometimes which he say yes
And I went there ..

To my surprise only dad and 2 others senior members who are very closed to my father was there in the meeting room..

I was nervous with the seriousness spread in the environment

"What happen dad.. everything is fine "

I asked sitting in one of the seat after getting permission with the leader ..

My father sighs..

He look tense making me nervous

"Moon pack is planning war against us taehyung "

He said making me confused how can this possible... moon pack was very peaceful pack and our allies also.. how can they plan war against us

"I don't understand why moon park is against us.. aren't we are a good allied "

I state asking my father and other senior member sitting beside me

M1' "from what we found moon park leader is already died ... there is no leader "

"Whatttt how.. "

I was shocked how can he died He was a great leader..

M1-"no one knows leader.. how this happen but some of our agent told us that leader moon is died and he is replaced by any trueblood alpha..

Leader kim -"and that trueblood alpha is jeon jhunsun "

My eyes widen in shocked I couldn't believe this ...

"He is trying to start war against us.. moon pack is already in his control "

My father further continue saying making me tense

Fuck fuck this can't be happen

Member 1 - " they had already started preparing for the war.. iam sure jhunsun want only one thing that is jungkook.."

My hands tighten in anger that &*&*^ want my bun.. fucker I will fucking killed him before he could even think about him..

Members 2 -" if we will not give jungkook to them...
They will start war.. like they did before "

(Tae eyes darken listening this members sitting in the room shivered down looking at tae deadly expression )

"Are you thinking to give my mate to them.. "

He asked them in his deep voice

Leader kim -

"Thats the reason we have call you.. as a leader I can't put my pack in danger again.. last time I did this to save jungkook and his mother.. because of that I lost my half pack members..
I can't repeat the same taehyung..

If this news spread.. it will be very difficult for him to survive here..

These pack is no more safe for jungkook..

People living here will kill your mate "

(Tae digging his nail in his palm)

"I will not let anyone near my mate.. no one can touch him.. he is mine.. iam not going to give him to that monster.. he is mine mate.. mine mate.. mine
I will fight against everyone ..
Everyone"

Tae said breathing heavily

Leader kim

"Tae ... relax.. Iam just saying it
I also don't want any bad thing happened to jungkook ... but iam helpless... "

Member 1

-" you can't fight against every members living in the pack... even if you are a trueblood.. you can't "

Tae -"What do you want me to do then.. "

Leader kim -

"Leave this pack.."

Tae -"What.. "

Members 1 -

"Leader is right.. Tae you leave this Pack with your mate.. "

Tae -"you want us to live like rogues "

Leader -"I will contact the safest pack where you can live with your mate safely "

Members-" After thinking so much we come to this conclusion "

Members 2 -"its the best way to avoid the war and save your mate "

Leader -"once you leave the pack.. we will contact jhunsun telling him that jungkook already left.. after that we will try our best to maintain peace..
If in future everything be fine.. you can come again "

Tae -
"Okay.. I agree .. but do you really think jhunsun will not start the war after we leave "

Leader kim -
"We can just pray for it "

Tae -" I don't think that monster will back off after knowing this is our plan "

Mem1 -"what if we create a scenario where we pretend as if we have throw jungkook out of the pack.. in this way we will show that this is not our plan"

Tae -"I will not leave jungkook alone.. where jungkook will go.. I will go with him "

Leader kim -" Taehyung I leave this matter to you.. plan something fast before this news spread "

Tar was so indulged in this that he didn't even see the time and soon Mrs kim came with her evil plan invited everyone in the assembly..

Tae was confused when luna said she had something to show..

Following luna order.. Tae was in the assembly too..

He was confused.. soon his eyes widen after seeing the recording ...

He saw jungkook meeting jackson

Seeing jk with jackson really make him frustrated

It's not like he don't trust jk.... he knows jk must have thinking to do something but..

He don't like it...

Jungkook words..

The way Jackson and jungkook were sitting beside eachother..

So closed..

The way Jackson was looking at his mate.. there closeness were poking his heart ... filling his mind with anger.. and his mate words were making him more furious

He closed his eyes in anger when he smell his mate
Jungkook too came inside the assembly because of luna order

The time when jk saw this his eyes widen..

The first person came in his mind was tae , he suddenly look at tae..

Tae can see fear and guilt in his mate eyes..

Many things were going inside tae mind..

Why ..

Why ...

Why did jk did something like this..

(It was hurting him)

Did jk was planning something for giving him the leadership back..

Tae fisted his hands He knew jk has done this for that reason.. there is nothing else..

He couldnt believe his bestfriend

Bun.. how can you go to that bastard ..
Do you really think I will fucking like this..

Do you really think I want that leadership position that desperately

Did you really think this thing will make me happy..

Even if I get the leadership position because of whatever nonsense you are planning..

Will I be happy

Seeing my mate

Talking to an alpha

Saying these fucking things..

You make a fool of our relationship

Do you really think this leadership position is more important than
YOU..
my self respect
My pride..

How can you think like this..

I know I wanted to be the leader ..

But with full respect and honour

I swear

I swear of moongoddess

I will never accept to be the leader..

Never..

I didn't expected this

Bun..

You dissapointed me..

Tae continue watching further every fucking seconds was making him more angry

" I was with tae because he was rich.. my life was settle.. but now.. he is useless for me.. he dont have that money and power which you have now.. so"

(Tae didn't trust it.. he know his bestfriend.. this was fucking lie.. he didn't believe younger words but he cant denied the fact that it was priering his heart )

Jackson leaned his face

"Are you planning to reject your mate jk "

Tae tighten his grip more after that bastard said of rejection

Rejection is a very sensitive word for mates..

After jk said yes he will reject tae ..

It really really affect taehyung

Even if he know it's a act

But

It's hurt

How easy it was for you
To say this

How can agree to
Reject me..

I know you are acting
But how can you

Jackson -" so are we a thing now "

Jk nodded-"yahh we are "

(Tae was just controlling himself from not killing Jackson...
He wanted to kill that bastard
But tae decided to kill him later after he talk to his mate jungkook

He wanted to know

Did jungkook really think low about him.. who will be happy getting the leadership after knowing what his mate had did )

Jackson -" you are really very smart jk.. thats the reason I like you "

Jk get up from his sit

"Then its deal.. after rejecting him.. iam gonna mate you "

Did that &&*&^ said he like my mate

Arhhh how could he..

That fucker

(Tae blooded eyes breathing heavily )

Jackson -"I will be waiting for that day jk.. "

Jk smiled his plan is working he was ready to go back but get stunned when jackson hugged him

That's it..

This was the limit

Tae hands were bleeding because of force.. by his nails in his palm..

His eyes searching for Jackson

But jackson had already ran away from their..

That bastard took wise decision because

If he was here kim taehyung would have ripped him in pieces

How dare he touch my mate

Why the fuck
You allowed that fucker to hugged you..

Why didn't you killed him
There only

That &&&*^%

I will give you the most cruel death..

I swear..

You said you want to mate my bun..

You dare to hugged

Touch him..

Very bad...

I will make sure to give you

Kill you in the most fucking cruel way..

Foggot..

countdown your

Remaining days..

.
.
.

Tae was listening his mother words

Saying there relationship their love that bond as fake..

It was making him more furious

Everyone was giving a disgusting look to his mate..

He don't like it.

He mate is so pure for getting such treatment
He could hear many words from the crowd shaming his mate

He hates it

He was angry..

Standing there

Letting his mate humilate infront of everyone

He hates being like this..

He look at his mate eyes showing tears

Hurting him more

Jungkook eyes were questioning him If he also think the same what others thinking

Jungkook eyes was asking to trust him..

He do trust him..

But currently the anger inside him was so much that he couldn't

Tae mind was filled with anger only anger..

Any time ready to blast..

He was dissapointed from jungkook

For doing such act..

For not killing that &&*^

For allowing that bastard to touch him..

"Tae.. trust me "

Jk came closer to him but to his surprise tae moved back

"Tae.. "

Jungkook whispered

Tae closed his eyes fisting his hands tightly

" jeon jungkook if you really want to reject me ...

Then iam ready..

Go ahead "

Tae said his eyes were still closed he just Said this in anger.. he never mean it..

He will never reject his mate..
It's just he was so angry and frustrated that time..

He can feel jungkook pain..

His heart was also aching...
He was also feeling pain..

He van feel V anger rosed up..

But at that time he was just out of his control

He repeated again

About the rejection

Without looking at the younger he turn around leaving the place.. jk tried to followed him but guards stop him and he have to leave the pack house

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
519K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
882K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.