Ghost bc oneshots english

By Shadowgirl0306

Hi! this is the english version of my oneshots! I hope you'll enjoy them! <3 More

Important Information!
Rain - a willow on the lake
Swiss-No wind resistance
Sodo-My Father's eyes
Rain-Life Eternal
Aether-Life Eternal
Mountain-Life Eternal
Phantom-Life Eternal
Swiss-Life Eternal
Sodo-Life Eternal Part 1
Sodo-Life Eternal Part 2
Rain-Fluff
Swiss (x Sodo) - Toxic
Sodo x Rain - war of hearts
Sodo - Thunder
Sodo - Burnings
Terzo - Soldier
Requests & Questions
Primo - Elizabeth
🔞Rain x Reader - High Enough
Rain - Mama's boy
Terzo x Omega - Stressed Out
🎄Wonderful Christmas Time🎄
☃️ Swiss-Snowman☃️
Secondo - Idolatrine
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Primo, Terzo, Secondo-I'm with you always
🔞Swiss - Yellow🔞

HALLOWEEN

141 3 0
By Shadowgirl0306

Happy Halloween!
(Idk if there is something like that in america but I liked the idea, so enjoy it!)
_____________________________________________

It was Halloween and the ghouls had decided to do something spooky. Well, probably more like Swiss and Sodo. After dinner they grabbed the others and put them in the car before they set off. Sodo kept thinking about how funny it would be to see other people's faces when they found out what was coming.

"Where are we going?" Aurora asked excitedly. It was her first Halloween and she seemed excited to see what they would do next.
"Let yourself be surprised." Swiss simply replied as he continued driving.
"Please don't let it be what I think it is." Sodo heard Rain whisper behind him, making him grin. If poor Rain only knew what they had planned... He would immediately jump out of the car screaming and run back home.

About a half hour later they arrived at some sort of fair set up for Halloween.
"That looks really exciting!" Aurora exclaimed enthusiastically, looking out the window at all the lights and decorations. Phantom also looked excited.
"What is that?" the young ghoul asked, looking at the others.
"It's called a fair." Cirrus explained.
"There are a lot of funny and sometimes scary things that are a lot of fun!" Cirrus added.
"That's right. And that's exactly why we're here!" Swiss parked the car. They all got out together and looked around.
“Are we all complete?” Sodo asked, but quickly noticed that one of them was missing.

He rolled his eyes in amusement and walked back to the car to lean against the still open door and fold his arms.
"Did you think we wouldn't notice you were missing?" he asked amused and looked into the dark car.
"I-I know what you're up to. Y-You can go there without me." Rain stuttered, still sitting in the car and looking anxiously out the window.
Sodo smiled
"Oh, you know that?" he asked with a mischievous grin.
"Well, if you prefer, you can stay here in the dark car. All alone." he straightened up with a teasing grin.
"Maybe the ghosts of Halloween will come visit you." Just as Sodo was about to move on, Rain grabbed his arm.
"No! Don't leave me alone!" Faster than he could see, Rain got out of the car and stomped after him.
"Well, it's okay. It wasn't that difficult." He teased, earning only a murmur from Rain, who let go of his hand and ran to Mountain.
"Well, then we're finally done. Come with us!" Swiss shouted happily and together they ran deeper into the fair.

Everywhere they saw stands with various sweet snacks. Almonds, waffles, cotton candy and much more. Strawberries and apples were glazed in a variety of colors and had spooky decorations. Carved pumpkins stood around and lit up the paths with their scary faces. In the distance they saw a Ferris wheel and a roller coaster. Children dressed up and took photos with carnies, dressed like scary clowns or other characters.
"Sodo! Look!" Swiss grabbed his arm and pointed at a man dressed like Freddy Krueger. It looked deceptively real.
"Hey, guys! Let's take a souvenir photo with him!" Mountain exclaimed with a smile. The large ghoul ran up to Freddy and discussed something with him before staggering the others over to him.
They ran to it together and stood up.
"S-Should I take the photo?" Rain asked, stuttering anxiously.

Just as Sodo was about to say something to him, a person wearing a Michael Myers mask appeared behind the ghoul.
"Rain, turn around for a second." He said with a grin.
Rain didn't think about why he should turn around, he just did it. His face turned pale when he saw the showman in front of him and he swallowed.
"D-Do you want to take the ph-photo?" he asked the showman, stuttering and holding out the cell phone. Michael Myers took the phone with a nod and Rain immediately turned around and ran towards the group to hide behind the Ghoulettes. Everyone laughed in amusement. Rain was such a scaredy cat. They all struck a pose together before Michael Myers took their photo.
"Thank you, dear Freddy!" Aurora said to the character after the photo, giving him a high five.
"Here, your phone." Michael said in his creepy disguised voice and ran to Rain to give him his phone.
"T-Thank you." He quickly took the cell phone from his hand and put it away before the group continued walking.

After a while they came to a stand where Phantom stopped with interest.
"Oooh... What is that?" the ghoul asked, tilting his head.
"It's called throwing cans." Mountain said, running over to him.
"Very simple principle: You pay the nice gentlemen over there to give you a few balls and with them you have to try to knock over all the cans. If you manage to knock over all of them, you get a main prize." He explained, making Phantom's eyes glitter with excitement.
"Can we do this?!" He asked before looking at the others with begging eyes.
Swiss shrugged his shoulders.
"Sure. I'll join in, who else?"
"Me!" Mountain and Cumulus said at the same time.
"Sodo? Want to show off your aiming skills?" Swiss asked teasingly, causing the smaller ghoul to smile.
"I can aim and hit, you know." he winked at him but stepped back.
Finally, Swiss put a few dollars on the counter, enough for the four ghouls.
At the same time they all tried to knock over the cans. Swiss knew he was good at this game, so he intentionally missed his first throw. Phantom was also surprisingly good at it, as he took away half of the tower with one throw.

"That looks exciting!" Aurora said, looking over Swiss's shoulder. The larger ghoul grinned and held out a ball to her.
“Would you like to try that too?” he asked her in his calm voice.
Aurora briefly looked at the ball with wide eyes before nodding enthusiastically.
"Yes! Yes!" She took the ball and Swiss made room for her to throw.
“Just try to hit as many cans as possible.” He said and she nodded. As she threw, she hit a single can and it fell down. She looked at Swiss, somewhat disappointed.
“That was definitely really bad, wasn’t it?” she asked, but Swiss shook his head.
"No! That was totally awesome!" he praised her.
“You really did a great job!” Her eyes began to light up before she stepped back with a smile so Swiss could continue.

In the end, both Swiss and Phantom won the main prize. Phantom picked out a voucher that he could later redeem at the candy stand. Swiss, on the other hand, chose a large, white teddy bear with a pink ribbon, which he handed Aurora.
"Would you like to have it? I couldn't have done it without you." Aurora's eyes lit up and her cheeks turned a little red.
"It's beautiful!" She said enthusiastically and slowly took the teddy from his hand.
"Thank you!" she grinned happily.
"Can we continue then? We still have a few plans for tonight." Sodo grinned mischievously, to which they all nodded and followed the little ghoul.

"There we are." After just a few minutes they arrived in front of a huge house that was decorated in a very spooky way. Screams came to them from the house and a single zombie ran along in front of it.
"A horror house!" Cirrus shouted enthusiastically and the other ghouls looked excited too.
"No! I'm not going in there!" Rain was the only one shouting against it and hiding behind Mountain.
"You're welcome to wait here alone." Sodo teased, making Rain doubtful.
"Please, please, please don't make me go in there. You know I don't like that at all!" he almost begged.

"What's so bad about it, it's just a house?" Aurora asked ignorantly.
"This house is about being scared by zombies." Cumulus explained with an amused grin.
“Who does something like that voluntarily?” the little ghoulette tilted her head questioningly. She didn't seem to understand what it was all about.
"It's part of Halloween. It's a lot of fun, trust me." Cirrus smiled encouragingly at her.
"And if you're scared, we're all here to protect you." Phantom placed a hand on her shoulder like a big brother. Phantom didn't know what to expect either, but he had no problems with horror and jump scares.
"How can you all find this funny? This isn't great at all!" Rain muttered, scratching his arm uncertainly.
"You know..." Cirrus and Cumulus looked at each other briefly.
"If you like, we'll wait outside with you, then you don't have to go in there, but you don't have to wait here alone either." the two Ghoulettes offered. At first Rain was hopeful, but the next moment he seemed to have a guilty conscience.
"I don't want you to stay here just because of me." he sighed.
"That's not a bad thing, we're happy to stay here." Cirrus said softly, but Rain shook his head.
"No. It wouldn't be fair." He murmured and sighed.
"I'm coming with you," he murmured uncertainly.
"But only if I'm allowed to run in the middle." He asked, to which the ghouls nodded.
"Well then, let's get in!" Sodo shouted and ran straight towards it. He really wanted to be first because he liked the shiver that a good jump scare sent down his spine. Phantom and Mountain followed next, before Cirrus and Cumulus took Rain into their midst and followed the three. At the end were Swiss and Aurora.

The beginning of the house was innocent. It was a dark hallway with only a few green and red lights visible.
"It's been quite relaxing so far." Mountain murmured with a smile.
"Almost boring." confirmed Sodo. Only in the distance was a strange noise from a zombie.
Suddenly a window opened next to them and a screaming zombie reached out to grab them. They all jumped, Sodo, Swiss and Mountain started laughing, while the others screamed in shock. Rain clung a little tighter to Cirrus, who was walking in front of him.
"That was a mistake!" he shrieked, starting to shake as he urged the others to run faster.
"We're all here, Rain, everything's fine." The next zombie came running and ran towards the ghouls. He screamed and made strange noises as he ran through the group. Sodo gave him a high five before continuing to walk through them and briefly rubbing Rain's back, which only made him shiver even more.

He then walked over to Aurora and lifted her hair teasingly.
"What is he doing there?" she asked, giggling, although she held on to Swiss a little nervously.
"Relax, maybe he thinks you're pretty." Swiss said teasingly, but then the zombie disappeared into the next hallway.
"Rain? Is everything okay?" the Ghoulettes asked Rain, who was completely pale and shaking all over.
"I want to get out of here." the water ghoul whimpered, holding onto Cirrus even tighter.She looked around somewhat desperately.
"It's definitely not far away, we can do it together." she said, looking around.
"Let's form a line, maybe that will help." and so they all held on to each other's shoulders. Sodo ran first and Swiss took the end so that Aurora wouldn't get lost in curiosity. And so they continued to walk through the house. Every now and then a zombie appeared screaming from behind a corner or jumped out somewhere. While most everyone thought it was funny, things got worse with Rain.

"Let's sing something." Aurora suggested, causing everyone to look at her confused.
"What? When I'm scared I always sing stupid songs to distract me." She said as they continued to walk through the scary house and wait for the next zombie, which could come at any time.
"What are you thinking about?" Mountain asked.
"Something that doesn't fit this situation at all... Watch out!" she cleared her throat briefly before starting to sing.
"Baby you're like lightning in a bottle!..." and with that she started singing "Electric Love". It didn't fit the ghouls' taste in music at all, but it seemed to work after a while. Rain didn't seem to find the house quite as scary anymore. He even sang along to the songs. The next song they sang was "Barbie Girl" and the zombie that ran past them at that moment covered his ears as if it hurt to hear that song. Next they picked “Livin on a Prayer.” A zombie ran through the group again and shouted briefly at everyone before continuing.

"Are we finally done?" asked Rain, who only continued to walk with his eyes closed.
"We're almost through." Swiss replied as the next zombie arrived.
Phantom and Aurora, who were still singing the song, hopped over to the zombie and danced around it, which then joined in. The three of them danced together briefly before it continued hopping and disappeared down a hallway.

"I see the end!" Mountain shouted and suddenly they were all pushed faster.
"Rain, slow down, otherwise we'll all fall!" Sodo complained at the front, but the water ghoul didn't care. Just before the end of the last hallway, a zombie jumped out from behind a corner, screaming. Rain winced before pushing past them all and running out.
"Oh, Rain..." Cirrus felt sorry for the scared ghoul, but she also found it a little amusing. They all followed him and giggled a little.
"That's not funny..." he murmured, his voice shaking. He held onto his own arms and tried to calm himself down.

"Don't ever force me in there again! Just leave me alone in the Ministry next year," he took a deep breath.
"We won't force you again, promise." Aurora said encouragingly and ran to him.
"Here, you need this more right now." She held out the teddy bear that she got from Swiss earlier.
"T-Thank you..." Rain blushed a little, but took the teddy bear in his arms.
"But later I want it back!" She joked, giving the older ghoul a quick pat on the shoulder.

"Well..." Phantom pulled something out of his pocket.
"I still have a voucher to redeem, I'll be back soon!" with that he ran to the large candy stand.
After about five minutes he came back with a big bag of candy.
“Just tell me, you were able to pay for all of that with the voucher!” Mountain said in surprise. For a simple voucher from the fair, it would be a lot that Phantom would have received as a gift.
The ghoul chuckled.
"No. I didn't even pay half of it with the voucher." he confessed.
"But I thought I could buy us all some candy on Halloween."
"Aww, that's nice of you!" Cumulus said, to which everyone nodded.
"Well then, go home!" Swiss shouted and ran towards the car.
"What else can you do on Halloween?" Aurora asked enthusiastically. She seemed to really like it.
"Well, if someone comes to the ministry - which is rarely the case - we can give children candy. We could watch scary movies and eat something delicious." Mountain suggested.
"And next year we could carve pumpkins!" Rain suggested. As long as he didn't have to go to a horror house again, he seemed happy.
With that, they got in the car and drove home, planning what they would do that evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 9 4
"Behold: my stuff." *This is where I keep my one-shots *Primarily afab nb reader inserts *Dialogue heavy *Romance
23K 526 24
Y/n finished college and is now looking for a job. Tho at the moment not very successful she spent most of her time listening to her favorite band Gh...
611K 8.4K 119
Book 2. Heavy smut warning. There may be some trigging smut in here, so I do put a ⚠️ before them. I do not take requests, but if you have any ideas...
4.7K 150 21
A short wattpad about the ghouls being the usual ghouls