Crazy || Hyunlix

By -M1NGILUVS

"Do you know how crazy you make me?" "I'll make you crazier, love." Inwhich hyunjin decides to go hang out at... More

¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸
³⁹
⁴⁰
⁴¹
⁴²
⁴³
⁴⁴
⁴⁵
⁴⁶
⁴⁷
⁴⁸
⁴⁹
⁵⁰
⁵¹
⁵²
⁵³
⁵⁴
⁵⁵
⁵⁶
⁵⁷
⁵⁸
⁵⁹
⁶⁰
⁶¹
⁶²
⁶³
⁶⁴
⁶⁵
⁶⁶
⁶⁷
⁶⁸
69
⁷⁰
⁷¹
⁷²
⁷³
⁷⁴
⁷⁵
⁷⁶
⁷⁷
⁷⁸
⁷⁹
⁸⁰
⁸¹
⁸²
⁸³
⁸⁴
⁸⁵
⁸⁶
⁸⁷
⁸⁸
⁸⁹
⁹⁰
⁹²
⁹³
⁹⁴
⁹⁵
⁹⁶
⁹⁷
⁹⁸
⁹⁹
¹⁰⁰
¹⁰¹
¹⁰²
¹⁰³
¹⁰⁴
¹⁰⁵
¹⁰⁶
¹⁰⁷
¹⁰⁸
¹⁰⁹
¹¹⁰
¹¹¹
¹¹²
¹¹³
¹¹⁴
¹¹⁵

⁹¹

1.9K 66 82
By -M1NGILUVS

Jeongin was looking at his ceiling, noticing the mirrors on Seungmin's ceiling.

Why did he own so many in one area?

He cocked his eyebrow, staring back at himself until Seungmin approached him. "This should help your small headache tomorrow, and it's your first day back, right?" Seungmin asked; he moved some of the bangs from Jeongin's face, staring at him.

"Yeah, I'm nervous." Jeongin giggled. He turned to his side, looking at Seungmin even more closely, noticing his gestures.
The two were talking just fine. Jeongin was only tipsy, and he could think and act just fine.

They were talking just fine as if they didn't make out for a minute precisely at that small get-together. His lips were still very soft.

Jeongin also noticed how he started to feel around Seungmin, and he felt excited when Seungmin came home from a shift.

He felt happy around him.

Most of all, he felt safe.

"Can you stay with me, just for tonight?" Seungmin heard. He was already halfway out of the door when he heard this. He couldn't just say no. Seungmin smiled, removing his hoodie, which lifted some parts of his shirt.

"Sure." He said. He hurried beside Jeongin, letting the boy lay against him. "At the get-together today.. we can just ignore it happened if you want."

"No, it's okay, I liked it."

"Hm?"

"Ah, not to be weird."

Jeongin said shyly.

"We could do it again."

Seungmin said, which was a little shocking. Seungmin didn't seem like the type of guy to be a sex freak. Jeongin looked up at him for a moment. He just bit his lip as they leaned into each other's lips.

Seungmin held the side of Jeongin's face; as the kiss became severe. Jeongin felt a body now hovering over him; the two lips bonding together made him feel some way. His legs came together when Seungmins lips slowly went down to his neck.

He hadn't done this since —

Yeah.

"Sorry, I got carried away."

He said.

"No, it's okay, I like it." Jeongin blushed. Seungmin smiled at the kiss, continuing as Jeongin said he liked it. Jeongin's fingers felt the rim of Seungmin's loose white t-shirt, helping him remove it from his body.

The fact was, when they dated, the two never proceeded into anything other than kissing, as Jeongin didn't want to most of the time. He was busy. Their alone time together was more cuddling.

But as of now, it wasn't anything soft. Cold hands felt nice around Jeongin's stomach as he was rubbing the sides of Jeongin waist, touching the erogenous zones, making Jeongin bite his lip in response to this. His hands brushed against Jeongin's chest, causing him to flinch in such a shock of pleasure.

Seungmin helped remove Jeongin's shirt, moving it outside the bed, mainly on the floor where the rest of their clothes lay.

Seungmin smiled, looking at Jeongin's face and body. He was so pretty. How could anyone hurt him?

Jeongin was in excitement when Seungmin leaned against the headboard. Most likely, Jeongin does something,"I haven't done this in a while."

Seungmin undid the strings of his sweatpants, pulling them down instantly. This was new, he'd never done this with seungmin.

'How the fuck?' jeongin thought. The expression showed when he stared at the erection that the older had in front of him.

No, seriously, how was he gonna take that?  "What?" Seungmin chuckled, noticing jeongins face. "Nothing, it's just — big." He said shyly. Not that he hadn't seen one that wasn't. It was just rare, especially since seungmin has such a innocent face.

Jeongin was eager at this point.
Biting his lip, slowly removing the annoying cloth that was covering seungmin. He leaned down, putting his hands on it before slowly going down to maybe the midway as he couldn't fit most of it in his mouth.

His tongue slowly going back up,
He could hear a relieving sigh from Seungmins mouth, his right hand resting on top jeongins's head.

"You take it so well."

He said.

It was always the innocent-looking ones, wasn't it? Jeongin moved his hands as his mouth was doing some of the work, too. Seungmin couldn't help but put his head back a little when Jeongin's tongue glided the side. Feeling the warmth, it felt so amazing.

Jeongin swirled his tongue against his tip, smiling as he did. Making eye contact with seungmin as he did. Driving the older crazy. His fingers gripping against his hair.

Seungmin watched in awe when Jeongins hands only moved his mouth placing small kisses against Seungmin's vline. His hands rubbing against the abs that seungmin own.

Jeongin obviously didn't want him to come yet, so he stopped, smiling shyly when he looked up at him, he stood off the bed, moving his shorts away from his body.

Opening his drawer, which confused him. "You own this stuff in your room?" Seungmin asked.
"Just in case." Jeongin said, he moved some of his hair from his face and grabbed the bottle of lube quickly."Good point." Jeongin gave a grin at seungmins response.

Jeongin laid against the bed, be found seungmin kind, as he moved a pillow beneath jeongins head,letting him Lay there comfortably. He was also nervous — because, how was that gonna fit?

Seungmin poured a generous amount of the clear lube against his fingers.

"Fuck."

Jeongin muttered, hus tone sounded more whiny when seungmin entered two digits in him, his fingers also happened to be slender like. As they moved gently at first, speeding up to a more normal pace. Letting him adjust to these different paces.

Jeongin was also extremely sensitive to touch in a sexual way. His legs shutting when seungmin speed up, his fingers pressing perfectly against his g spot. Which seungmin figured it out by the body language.

"You're so sensitive." Seungmin said, he found it cute. He opened jeongins legs, rubbing the inside of his thighs so he could calm down more.

Seungmin sped  up the pace even more his fingers curled as he went up and down in such a aggressive way that felt so good, jeongin bit his lip harshly, arching more up wards. He couldn't take it much longer.

Jeongin took a deep breath from this, as he was holding his breath anytime seungmin sped up, feeling his stomach tangle in knots every single time. Seungmin leaned over, placing a kiss on jeongins forehead. "You're doing good." He whispered in jeongins ear.

Seungmin slowly pulled jeongin up, putting him on his stomach,
Where he lifted jeongins hips, loving the current angle he was seeing.

"How do you like it?"

Seungmin asked.

"I don't know, you can do it how you like it, I wouldn't mind." Jeongin said. Seungmin smirked, he wasn't sure if jeongin couldn't handle it but he'd see.

Seungmin poured lube against jeongins ass as well as his entrance liking the shine against jeongins skin. He positioned himself, biting his lip as he slowly slid in, not wanting to hurt jeongin.

Jeongin gripped his pillow he was laying underneath, feeling how he wrapped around seungmin. Seungmin pressed his hands against jeongins waist as he went faster. Jeongin gasp biting his lower lip, seungmin was hitting so deep effortlessly it was hard to not already feel himself need to come.

"Can I move faster?"

Seungmin asked.

Jeongin nodded, he was a little shocked when seungmin pulled his arms back. "H-Holy shit." Jeongin mumbled, when he gave a deep and aggressive thrust. Seungmin was giving low grunts, his eyes Watching how he moved
In and out.

"Fuck me harder." Jeongin grunted, wanting the continuous pace. Seungmin just placed jeongin on his back, finding a more better position for him to feel more. He knew where his spot was located so he made it easier.

He scooted him forward, putting his ankles above seungmins shoulders, as he entered once more.

It was making him even more aroused Watching jeongins mouth part, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, his arms going behind his head grabbing the pillow harshly his finger tips turning white.

Jeongin felt seungmins hands holding his thighs, as he adjusted his angle to make the younger feel even more.

"S-Shit I'm gonna cum." Jeongin screamed a little, covering his mouth from embarrassment. Thus was truthfully the best sex he'd ever had since chan.

Seungmin could feel jeongins trembling against his hands, his legs shaking as he came. Jeongins body shook a little when seungmin stopped moving. He slowly pulled out though, noticing how weak jeongin looked.

"Was that to much?"

He asked.

Jeongin just looked at him.

"No, it was perfect."

"Good, it was my first time so."

Jeongins eyes widened.

"It was your first time?"

He asked in shock.

"Yes."

"Seriously?"

"Did it not seem like it?"

Seungmin asked, a laugh. Jeongin scoffed. He sat up, grabbing his shorts, his lower back was in a bit of pain, it was really his first time? There was seriously no way?

"Do you need help?" Seungmin asked. "No its okay, I'm just gonna put my clothes on I'm tired." Jeongin said.

It was getting late.

_______________

Well
This took 2 hours
Listening to nice music

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 17.7K 29
Jisung has been in love with his best friends big brother ever since they were kids, who soon enough becomes his dance teacher in JYP'S university. ...
14.9K 403 17
Hyunjin ( A mafia Leader ) first met Felix at a club where he works as a barista, Hyunjin is a regular customer there only to see him and this feelin...
19.9K 493 12
Felix was a normal student and had a roommate named Jisung that had a cousin named hyunjin, and he would have never imagined that that one guy could...
279K 13.1K 31
To get out of an awkward situation, Jeongin finds a random picture of a cute boy and claims that the guy in the picture is his boyfriend. Why not? It...