³⁵

"Woah the room is so nice!"

Felix smiled, he plopped on the satin sheeted bed. Letting his suitcase fall on the Marbella tiles. The bed was almost huge, the mirror facing the ceiling. Wonder why it's like that.

Felix let out a sigh of relief. No more hearing relationship problems, a break from his 2,000 worded essays. Just his lovely boyfriend to keep him company.

He soon felt a the bed sink next to him. "You look so cute like this, yknow." Hyunjin said, running his slender fingers through felixs hair. Admiring the boys freckles. They couldn't wait for the further actions to come.

TIME SKIP

Felix fixed his shorts, looking in the mirror. He was going to go drink tonight, him and hyunjin both.
Hyunjin walked out of the bathroom of the hotel, staring his boyfriend up and down.

"You look so hot." Hyunjin whispered, making Felix's spine Shiver. "Are you teasing me?" Felix asked,"no, of course not it depends on how you take it." Hyunjin smirked, pouting his lips mocking Felix.

"I actually take it very well."

Felix responded. Pulling hyunjin closer to his body, felixs hands traveling against hyunjins shoulders, looking him up and down. His tone dripping into hyunjins ears.

"Im not gonna do this all night with you felix."

"You started it."

Hyunjin kept a smile on his face, watching felix walk past him, opening the resort door, a small wave for him to come on.

The two walked down the hallways, people were already having fun together, laughing and making new friends. Felix was happy in the moment, slowly intertwining his fingers with hyunjins. The two clearly making it known that they were a couple.

As possessive as hyunjin was everytime a guy glanced hyunjin tugged the blonde closer.

They found there spot at the chairs near the bar tender. It was easy access to drinks.

Hyunjin looked around at the crowds. The vibes here we almost the same as there bar back home.
Except more people showed up.
The air was cloudy, the smells reeked of achohol.

"And what would you like?"

The bar tender asked, hyunjins eyes squinted. Watching the bar tenders eyes seem to scan Felix, he didn't like it. He slowly grabbed felixs hand, rubbing his thumb against the surface.

"Oh, you two are a couple?"

"Yes, why?"

Felix gave a side look at hyunjin.

"I could get you two the couple drink, it has some extras in it but I promise it'll be effective." He winked. What the hell is he talking about? Was what the two were thinking. Watching him shake up the mystery drinks.

"How long have you two been together?"

"a year and 1 month."

Felix said. Hyunjin still couldn't believe it's been that long, he'd never been in a relationship this song. Neither has he ever been inlove with someone this long. That was one of his issues with this. He was afraid of committing his all.

Because he was hurt, over and over.

"Here you go." He handed the two drinks. "We should dance after! Come on." Felix begged, giving his puppy eyes dearly. "Of course anything you want." Hyunjin smiled.
The bar tender smiled hearing this.
Watching the two talk amongst eachother.

He couldn't escape the fact that everytime they looked at eachother it seemed as if they were the only people on the planet. The way hyunjin couldn't care less about if anyone was looking at him, but it Felix was looking at him it meant everything.

After a couple drinks, they both were a bit tipsy. "Cmon, let's dance ~" Felix sang, grabbing hyunjins wrist, pulling him up out of the spinny round chair.

"Im going I'm going.." hyunjin said, they found a small spot in the crowd. Hyunjin pulling his lover towards his own body. Hyunjins hands holding the spaces and curves on Felix's waist, as he moved. Everytime he moves though, he'd make sure to add a teasing gesture.

His ass brushing against hyunjins crotch causing the older to push Felix down harder into the area. Hyunjins hands traveling down to felixs thighs, rubbing them as he moved.
It was turning him on so much. It didn't help the fact that whatever that drink was clearly meant for a situation like this.

"I want you." Felix sang slowly, his hands tugging at the waist line of hyunjins jeans. His head leaned back into the crook of hyunjins neck, waiting for hyunjins approval.
Hyunjin bit his lower lip, he reached over to felixs hair, tugging it back. His hips pulling back more against hyunjins ass.

A small whimper being made into the olders ear. "Fuck I want to fuck you right now." Felix giggled, turning around looking at his boyfriend in the eyes. He held hyunjins face, cupping them in his hands as he slowly made lip to lip contact. Felix deepening it passionately.

His arms closing the gaps in on there bodies. Obviously he couldn't bend Felix over and fuck him infront of everyone. So he quickly broke the kiss, dragging Felix alongside him back to there room.

_______

AHHHHH