²³

Felix ended the call with jeongin, he was almost shocked hearing this. He imdetially Clicked jisungs contact, putting it up to his ear. He had to make sure what he was hearing wasn't factual.

"Yah jisung, where are you?"

"At the bar we worked in — I'm working there again —"

He sounded as if he'd had to many drinks or something it wasn't a clear voice he was slurred.

"Are you drunk?"

Felix questioned.

There was another voice in there with him but jisung didn't give him a response.

"Why can't I find love?.. you have hyunjin, jeongin has seungmin." He sounded genuinely sad about this.
Felix knew jisung had never been good with relationships.

"Im just lonely, is there something wrong with me lix?"

"No, sung there isn't, but why did I just get told that you and chan are supposed to hook up tommorow or something — and why the fuck are you working there again? You know how bad it was for you."

Jisung became silent.

He was unresponsive. But there was another voice echoed. The voice was chans, so where exactly was he in the bar?

JISUNG POV

my head was spinning, sounds around me sounded as if I was under water. Chan was across from me though, attempting to talk to me but I was focusing on how I was gonna reply to felixs statement.

The words sounded sluggish. I just slowly put the phone down, what was I truly even doing here? Ruining my life and hurting myself. I crawled my way slowly to chan who was sitting across from me. Sliding myself in his lap, tightly hugging his neck pulling him closer to smell his soft but not strong cologne.

"Jisung? Are you drunk?"

"Of course not.."

I was lying 100%

I'd drank 3 whole bottles of straight vodka, I was suprised it didn't kill me. "You are." Chan recalled. I finally unburied my head from his neck. Staring into his eyes. I was desperate for attention though. It slightly hurt me, watching him pull me off, setting me on the leather couch.

"Chan wait.." I mumbled, I could still see very clearly.

"I'll let you do anything you want.."
My words got stuck. "To me." I mumbled, watching him smirk. I just wanted to he called beautiful, pretty anything like that.

Words that minho called me when we had moments like this. He always complimented me. I could barely stand on my two feet but it didn't seem to bother me in this state.

I crawled beneath chan slowly making my way to his legs. Looking up at him on my knees. I put my arms around his legs so he couldn't move anymore. Feeling tears in my eyes. Why was I crying? Shit I always became emotional with any ounce of achohol in my body.

He was practically hugging him. I felt so vunerable. Like always. But chan seemed to enjoy my state. He enjoyed how vunerable I was.

Did he always act like this? My eyes were glued to him above me, a small smile on my face I was practically begging for his attention and he knew this.

He ran his fingers through my hair,
Just like how minho treated me. I knew I wasn't the only guy on minhos roster in the past. But I enjoyed the attention.

"Stand up, you're being fucking embarrassing."

Chan mumbled to me.

I held onto chans thigh for support as I stood up. Keeping the same sensual eye contact. My head was lowered looking at him, I myself felt a little embarrassed. I was on my knees for him.

I definitely knew how chan acted and how toxic he was. "I'm not taking advantage of you jisung, at least not while your this wasted."
Chan whispered in my ear. His hands on my waist, it was turning me on I hated it.

He let me go, making me look stupid as he left. I could honestly cry right now, I knew I'd see him tommorow, which is why i was going to cry.

________

The angst my goodness