⁵⁷

Felix listened to every single detail that jisung was saying. Felix had been busy with other things so he wasn't able to talk much. But he was listening to every thing, about the jeongin situation, the minho thing. Everything seemed really difficult in jisungs life.

"So, who are you talking to now you haven't told me about him."

Felix frowned.

"Well, you've been busy — but it's changbin, he was really sweet to me so." Jisung smiled,"he asked for my number and we talked on the phone." Felix smiled. "Finally you're dealing with a good guy!" He said making his friend frown in response.

"Im just kidding, but he's a really good guy, he's nice. Hyunjin had a issue with him though, just because he's to over protective."

"Speaking of him, how are you and hyunjin doing?"

"We're taking things slow, I just can't wrap my head around why he would cheat.. I don't understand what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything, he was probably drunk. He hates when you are mad at him, so he probably tried to wash it down." Felix just shrugged.
Jisung just sighed, noticing the state of his bestfriend.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll be fine."

Jisung hugged Felix, rubbing his back.

"Yeah. We'll be fine."

________

Very short chapter, longer chapter is what's next!

Go read my new book 'cinnamon boy - minsung' it's based on a lana del rey song! :D