⁴⁰

Hyunjin took a long gulp of his drink, looking around at the people sitting around him, Felix hadn't even bothered to text him or anything to ask about how he was doing or if he was okay. He was probably sulking in his bed.

"It's you! The cocky guy from the beach."

Hyunjin looked to his side, noticing the familiar figure beside him.
It was the guy from last week. He was dressed nicely and his hair was did as well.

"Oh, hey." Hyunjin said. "Wheres your boyfriend?" He asked, putting his face propped onto his palm, pouting his lips slightly to notice the uneasy face hyunjin wore.

"We had a argument."

"So why are you here?"

"Because, achohol comforts me I guess."

"That's not good for you yknow." The guy said. "It's not, but I never tell anyone my feelings so I keep it in."

The stranger listened carefully.

"Uh I never got your name.."

"Ah, it's yeongjun."

The guy smiled. Hyunjin could only stare at the side profile of the guy he just met. Wondering why he was speaking to him as if they were bestfriends.

"Well if you aren't busy we can do something after this."

"Hm?"

Hyunjin asked, clearly confused.

"Well, I mean you said you got into a argument." Hyunjin still didn't fully know what he meant but he was starting to get lost in his achoholic beverages.

"Maybe you aren't good with commitment.. maybe you're loosing feelings if you want him to be away from you now."

Hyunjin bit his lower lip hearing this.

It brought a new scare in his head.
Felix made his life so much better but all of a sudden hyunjin wanted to be alone, away from his lover.
After that trip he found himself more distant and annoyed at little things.

"I don't want to loose feelings though, I can't do that to Felix, I mean just last week I was holding him telling him I love him. If I told him I might be loosing feelings do you know how that sounds?"

yeongjun just frowned, he put his hand on hyunjins thigh. Attempting to comfort him. But it of course wasn't just for that reason.

"Well, maybe it isn't for you anymore, maybe you don't like him."

Hyunjin groaned and cupped his face in his two hands. Rubbing his eyes stressfully. He wondered what Felix was doing now. He wondered what his future was like without Felix.

TIME SKIP

"Is hyunjin okay? He said he was with you."

"He's not with me now. Did he say that?"

Felix just scoffed. "But he told me he was with you chan. He said you wanted to talk about something."
Felix recalled. So where was his boyfriend.

"I scheduled that for tommorow, not today, did you two fight?"

"I guess, do you know where he might be?"

"He's probably in the bar like normally, he hates when you two fight."

"Thank you, I'll see."

________

You guys are gonna love me SOOOO much ik.
Also cliff hanger