The broken heart

By EmmaElsher

A little boy who abused in his early childhood meet with his biological brothers, will they able to connect h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Introduction of characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 9

890 22 3
By EmmaElsher

The trio get their stuff and went backside of the school easily as it's the first period and all the students are in side the classes. 

"I'm scared, what if we get caught" Eunwoo said.

"Me too, but I'm way more scared to that crazy injections" JK said.

"Don't be, I know we are not going to get caught" Kevin said.

They reached near the wall. It's tall. Eunwoo and JK's eyes widened at the height, but not Kevin.

"Where is the store room, we fucking forget to bring the chair" Kevin annoyingly kicked the air.

"It's at the corner of the building." JK said.

"Then go and bring that" Kevin said.

"Alone!, I can't go there alone" Jk said.

"You two wait, I'll go" Eunwoo said and ran towards the store room. Luckily there are no students near that area. He searched for a chair and found a chair that can be used. He hold it on his head and come towards the waiting boys. They placed the chair near the wall. Kevin confidently stepped on the chair, ensuring he was stable. He then placed his one leg on the top of the wall, creating a secure foothold. With a power push from his both legs, he lifted himself on to the wall, gaining balance. JK and Eunwoo watch him as he do some gymnastic stunt. It is new to both of them. But to Kevin he do this from very young age to bunk school. Kevin extended his hand to assist JK and Eunwoo.

"You go Jungkook, I'll come next" Eunwoo said. 

"Come on JK use my hand, and I'll help you up here" JK grabbed Kevin's hand try to hoist himself up.

"Use your legs and get on JK" Kevin said.

"This is crazy, and I'm really scared. What if I fall down?" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry I hold you tight and Trust me, you don't fall." Kevin said and JK took a deep breath and again grabbed Kevin's hand push himself up and placed his foot on Kevin's thigh. With a boost from Kevin JK effortlessly get himself up on the wall. Smile appear on JK's face.

"Hey you two, Don't leave me out here" Eunwoo called out for them still on the chair. Kevin reached down his hand to Eunwoo. However little shaky JK also assist Eunwoo and get him up on the wall. Then they jumped to the other side safely. JK is still shaking and Eunwoo too.

"We did it, we escape from freaking injections" JK said regain himself back from early adventure.

"Yeah bro, Where are we going now?" Kevin asked looking at laughing duo.

"Well, There is mall nearby, how about we go there and play games and have some fun" Eunwoo said.

"Great idea bunny We'll go there." JK said and look at Kevin. Kevin nodded and,

"OK, Let's go then" They walked to the mall not knowing the explanation to do in the future.

On other hand with Taehyung

He reached the school and went towards the indoor basketball court because health camp held there. He go and check essentials and take his sit with other doctors. Then one by one students came. One doctor checked the students and other  doctor gave injections. Most of the students take their vaccines calmly but some of them not. It took mostly 2 hours. Everyone is tired because of many students are there and they have to be extra careful. Taehyung waiting for Jungkook to come. But he doesn't see him. After the last student, taehyung become worried and went toward the teacher,

"Excuse me Miss, Are all the students come or are there any left?"

"No doctor, every student came" Then she went away. Taehyung took his mobile and take a call to Hobi.

"Hello Hobi Hyung, Is JK with you?" He actually thought Hobi will take JK to him as he was scared.

"No Tae, He must be in his class."

"He didn't come to health camp, I thought he is with you or RM hyung."

"WHAT!, he is not with us, we both are in office room"

In that moment knock was heard.

"Come in" RM said in his bossy tone. English professor came inside.

"What happen Mr. Williams?" RM asked.

"Well, As I get to know three students from Grade 9 bunked the school" Mr. Williams said.

"What, that means they escaped the health camp" Hobi said.

"Yes sir, the janitor that cleaning the washroom see them climb the wall and jump to other side"

"OK, sir thank you for informing, I'll get the matter in my hands" RM said plastering a smile.

"Yes, then I'll take my leave, I have class to attend" Mr. Williams said and left.

"Don't tell me JK is with them." Taehyung shouted.

"Don't shout tae, ask from his class teacher and Tae did you see Eunwoo there?" 

"No I'm not" Tae said. RM called their class teacher and ask from her. She then ask from other students,

"Sir, Actually there are three students not in here. Most students see them in the morning before the first period." Teacher said.

"Can I know there names Miss?" 

"Eunwoo, Jungkook and new student Kevin" Teacher replied.

"Ok If they come sent them to office" RM said.

"Yes sir" and RM cut the call and look at Hobi.

"He is with them?" Hobi said like asking. RM nodded. They are angry and suprised. How can Jungkook be like that. He can be scared, but this is too much, bunking the school. They are angry.

"Tae, Are you there?" 

"Yes hyung" 

"Come to the office, We'll wait till he come He must have a explanation for us" RM said as now phone is on the speaker.

"Ok, hyung I'll come" Tae hang up the call and start going towards office.

With our trio at the mall

They entered to the mall. JK and Eunwoo has so much energy as they escaped the vaccine successfully. on the other hand, Kevin it's his first time visit a mall like this. It's correct he bunked the school previously but not to go to the fancy malls like this. He usually go to a park  and stare at the empty atmosphere or sleep on a bench. It's his usual way to gain some energy to live his miserable life. Kevin look at the surrounding with widened eyes. 

Eunwoo see the claw machine and want make a crack.

"I bet I can win a stuffed animal in one try!" 

JK chuckled, "Eunwoo-ya you never won from this before.,I've got to see this"

They watch Eunwoo try to win but as usual luck betray him and failed. 

"What about you try JK, I want that cute giraffe" Eunwoo said.

"I'm going to get it for sure" JK grinned and put some coins and carefully lift the giraffe. Both boys clapped and admire JK like he won a war. He give the giraffe to Eunwoo. The mall is filled with their laugh. Kevin is also smiled whole heartedly.

"What about you Kevin, Don't you want to try" JK asked as he never played.

"Hm...mm I don't know how to do it " Kevin said and back off.

"Didn't you play before" Eunwoo asked. Kevin shook his head.

"Oh!, then play now" JK said and put some coins in the machine and drag Kevin's hand and placed him in front of the machine. Kevin unwillingly but tried his best, but he doesn't get a stuffed animal.

"Don't worry, It's your first time, this fool do it like hundred times but still can't" JK said showing Eunwoo.

"Yah, you bunny like human!" said Eunwoo and hit JK playfully. Kevin laughed. JK show his tongue to Eunwoo,

"Catch me if you can" and start running. Eunwoo run behind JK.

"hey, you both crackheads, wait for me" Kevin also ran to catch up with them. After sometime they stopped running and come to the game zone. Our bunny jumped in excitement and run inside. All of them start to play, but Kevin lose all the time as he never touch this things before.

"Didn't you play games before" JK asked.

"No, actually my dad doesn't allow me" Kevin said.

"But why" JK asked as he fell pity for Kevin because he loves video games and he thought everyone is like that.

"I don't know, but he is busy he don't have much time to spend with me" Kevin said covering everything.

"It's ok I'll teach you how to play" JK helped Kevin, he learn some of them but still lose. But they enjoy a lot. Kevin also feel comfortable with JK and JK too. It's first time Kevin is with good boys. He always with senior and bad boys with other schools. They doesn't teach him anything rather than humiliating at mistakes, therefore Kevin don't show his weaknesses to others. He thought to do the same in here, but the meeting of JK turn it opposite. He feel safe near him and show his weaknesses to him. It's not usual him. He also knows that. But somehow he like this way too. It's so peaceful. 

After playing games for about an hour they go the McDonald's to refuel themselves. Kevin doesn't want to spend his little money on this fancy caffes. 

"I'll pay for all of us, just select what you want" JK said. Kevin felt relieved at Jungkook's words.

"Yes you have to, because all the plan is because of your fear" Eunwoo said.

"Shut up brat, select what you want" JK said.

"I'll take what you guys take" Kevin said as he don't know any meals about McDonalds.

"Ok then" JK said. Then they buy their meals and eat them and left to the school. Now they are near the wall. As usual Kevin climbed the tree and get on the wall easily. then other two easily get on the wall with the help of the tree. They jumped from the wall as earlier. But unfortunately JK placed his foot on a stone and he fell down. But luckily he doesn't sprain his foot. His hand scratched little near elbow. Kevin and Eunwoo check him but feel relax seeing it doesn't a large wound. Then they walk through hallways to go to their classes. 

                                                                                                                              to be continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
37.1K 2.4K 51
Two different family , but they belonged to same bloodline. A blood line made from sweat , tears and blood. Two brothers , who were like bestfriend w...
55.4K 2.8K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
171K 4.1K 54
Highest Rankings 📍#1 in fanfiction 📍#1 in bts 📍#1 in jimin 📍#1 in namjoon 📍#1 in hit 📍#1 in stern 📍#1 in rules 📍#1 in boyfriend 📍#2 in bol...