Chaotic Power (A Mario Movie...

De JadeSylvinaVA

After Sonic's latest adventure, Tom and Maddie decide to take him on vacation in Brooklyn where the blue blur... Mais

Character Info
Teaser
Official Trailer
Official Clip
"Smash" TV Spot
Official Clip 2
Final Trailer
Official Cover
Chapter 1: The Start of a New Order
Chapter 2: Life In Green Hills
Chapter 3: Tails' Birthday
Chapter 4: Condolences and Surprises
Chapter 5: A Trip to Brooklyn
Chapter 6: Badnik Attack
Chapter 7: Friends with a Plumber
Chapter 8: The Doctor and the King
Chapter 9: Metal General
Chapter 10: A Star Is Stolen
Chapter 11: A Day in Brooklyn
Chapter 12: Hellhounds and Injuries
Chapter 13: Down the Pipe
Chapter 14: Captured and Claimed
Chapter 15: Escaping an Encounter
Chapter 16: A Dangerous Forest of Fungus
Chapter 17: The Kingdom's Princess
Chapter 18: Bonding with Peach
Chapter 19: Koopa Attack!
Chapter 20: Confronting a Heartless King
Chapter 21: Kidnapped!!!
Chapter 22: Let the Adventure Begin!
Chapter 23: Bad First Greetings
Chapter 24: Looking for Answers
Chapter 25: Storytelling in the Fire Flowers
Chapter 26: Sonic's Discovery and Getaway
Chapter 27: Fighting the Mad Doctor
Chapter 28: The Kong Kingdom's Hospitality
Chapter 29: The Tale of The Fallen Queen
Chapter 30: The Great Ring of Kong!
Chapter 31: Karts!
Chapter 32: Disaster on Rainbow Road!
Chapter 33: Hopeless Heroes
Chapter 34: Amends Inside an Eel
Chapter 35: Wedding Gone Horribly Wrong
Chapter 36: Battlefield
Chapter 38: Bowser's Embarrassing Defeat
Chapter 39: At Court and Leaving New York
Chapter 40: The Start of a New Beginning

Chapter 37: Back In Brooklyn!

515 14 20
De JadeSylvinaVA

(Third Person POV)

As Mario's family was starting to have pancakes for breakfast, Luciana gets texts from Rachel about Maddie's whereabouts. Maurizio knows Mario and Luigi said that they've went somewhere called "Mushroom City" but he honestly just thinks they're at Pauline's place. Nicola was mad that Marie took her phone but Arthur just sighed about it. Tony eats some leftover cannolis with his pancakes... but felt sad that Mario and Luigi weren't here. But their family time was cut short when rumbling and shaking jittered throughout the apartment. Stefano and Lucy got scared while Tony just casually eats the rest of his pancakes.

Back in the sewer, the lights go out as rainbows of wonder emerge from the giant green pipe. On the surface, a manhole begins to shake, bright light emanating through the cracks as it popped off, three figures toppling along the ground as they sat up. Mario, Sonic, and Peach glanced around at the city in awe, awestruck.

"What the—?" Sonic uttered.

"Brooklyn?" Mario said.

"This is your world, Mario? It's so... bleak." Peach adds.

"That's cause we're in a construction zone! Let's move!"

A horn permeated the air, causing Peach's ears to sting from the sudden, loud noise as a car barely stopped in front of them, but Mario and Sonic weren't fazed. In fact, they were still dazed that they barely noticed the car halting in front of them.

"Mario? Stupid Blue Rat?" Spike asked.

He slams his car door shut and grips Mario by his overalls.

"You almost dented my—"

His words were cut short when a loud boom came rising from the earth!!! Bowser's fortress ruptured from the ground, sending debris everywhere as Spike yelped like a little girl and ran.

"RUN!!!" Sonic shrieked.

He grabbed Peach and Mario's hands and they took off as the fortress crashed into the ground, sending a huge shockwave of energy that sent the plumber and the hedgehog flying forward, but making the princess trip and fall. The crash was enough to send tremors throughout the city, causing the attraction of many people as they opened their windows and stared in awe at the behemoth that was Bowser's fortress. Donkey Kong, Toad, Tails, Knuckles, Tom, and Maddie were buried under rubble as Cranky, Penguins, other toads and Kong's came crashing into the city. Luigi runs to hide in Punch-Out Pizzeria to avoid the falling debris. Mario and Sonic sat up as the last of the debris continued to fall. The Wisps and Lumas fell from debris. Lena the Lumalee stands up and is horrified by what's happening.

"What's going ooOOOAAAAAAH!!! Oh god no!!! Mom's gonna kill me!" She shrieked.

Crysta angrily turns to Mario.

"What the hell did you do?!"

"I'm sorry! Bowser was gonna blow up the Mushroom Kingdom! What was I supposed to do? Let him get away with nuking the place?"

"We understand but you can't do that! You just severed a rift between dimensions!! And if Mom sees this, it's gonna take her a full week to fix the warp pipe!" Ethan adds.

"Guys! It doesn't matter! He was trying to do the right thing! And yet I would blame him, but Bowser's the one who launched the nuke in the first place!" Mayhem pointing facts out.

Little did everyone know was that a certain necklace flew off of Peach's chest, started to crack, and an ethereal blue light shone underneath a bunch of rubble! But weren't they forgetting something? The Super Star!!

That's when the the star came bouncing out from the ship, making Sonic's eyes widened... with fear. But that's not the only thing that emerged.

"MARIO!! SONIC!!" Bowser yelled out.

Pedestrians scream in horror at the sigh of Bowser! Many Koopas emerged from the wreckage and started terrorizing people!

"What is that thing?!"

"What's going on?!"

"Why?!"

As Spike gets assaulted by a Hammer Bro, A Dry Bone, and Shy Guy, he immediately punches them and runs like hell.

"THEY'RE NOT EXTINC!! JURASSIC PARK IS REAL!!"

As everyone ran, cops even began to back out as well!! Overall, Peach was terrified to hear that voice, but Mario and Sonic needed to act fast.

"Little ones! Get our friends and family to safety! There's a giant building in the center of town where it's called city hall! Get them there!"

The wisps and luma's do as they're told as they get the others out of the rubble with Lena's telekinesis. Mario and Sonic looked at each other before making a run towards the star, it being the only chance for us survive. Bowser was too fast as he jumped in front of the star, making Mario and Sonic skid to a stop. He grabs Peach by the waist as she screamed in horror.

"You want this?!" Bowser seethed.

He was genuinely pissed and he grabs Mario by his arm, and he growled, punching him into a car. The glass breaking around him. He throws Sonic so hard that the poor kid was slammed into Punch-Out, leaving a hole in the brick wall. Bowser sent out flames to burn Mario but the plumber quickly got away, but he starts scrambling.

"YOU RUINED MY WEDDING!!!" Bowser fumed.

Mario scrambled away.

"I was finally gonna be happy!"

He kicked a car away and threw a piece of debris at him, destroying another car as Mario dodged the throw. He looked up, scared at what this monster was doing to his home.

"Now you will suffer!!"

He picked up the plumber and threw him into another car before lifting another above his shoulders.

"LIKE ME!!!"

Mario ran as he slammed the cars on top of each other. Bowser tries to ground slam him and he chased after him, twirling his body and slammed his tail against Mario's back. The plumber slammed into Punch-Out with a huge crash.

"Mario...!" Sonic yelled.

He lifts him up and Luigi looked genuinely worried. Maddie, Tails, Toad, and Knuckles rush to the scene, and the take Luigi.

"Get him outta here. Get to city hall! Fast!" Sonic ushered.

"Lu! Take the keys, get the family, and get to city hall!" Mario said.

"Mario! I can't leave you—"

"I'll be fine. Go!"

Luigi nods, doing as he says. Everyone runs, including, Crysta, Ethan, and Mayhem. Mario turns to see Bowser, huffing angrily, and he and Sonic hide behind the rubble.

"You know... i have to say... I'm a bit conflicted. On one hand you guys brought me to a whole new world for me to conquer. But on the other hand, it's very bleak. Yet you both actually thought you can stop me? You're both worthless weak little nothings!"

Mario starts to have a panic attack, and Sonic makes some quick thinking.

"Mario! Look me. Focus on your breathing! Don't listen to Bowser! Just listen to me! Listen to me! Am I listening to Bowser? No. Focus on me. Slow breaths." Sonic assured.

His panicked breaths slowly calmed down.

"COME OUT AND FIGHT!! Or are you both too scared?" He asked maliciously.

Every pedestrian watched in horror at the sight... and Mario or Sonic didn't come out... causing Bowser to cackle at the satisfaction.

"Just what I thought-"

Tom shoots his gun at Bowser's arm. He screamed in pain and he drops Peach. DK punches Bowser in the face, enraging the beast. Mario looks to Sonic, feeling like crap.

"Sonic. Get to City Hall. It's me Bowser wants."

"I can't leave you!"

"But it's our shenanigans that got us into this mess since it all started with an on coming truck, then Eggman attacking, and you liked me cause of my job—"

"Mario! You think I liked you cause of that? I liked you cause you were the first friend I made outside Green Hills. I don't leave town much and I never really have many friends. Making a friend outside my comfort zone with what got me to like you. Even if you didn't become a plumber, I'd still be your friend. But no matter what, distance nor difference will never tear our friendship apart. Now come on, let's get Peach outta here!" Sonic said.

Quickly thinking, they got up from their feet to see DK getting punched. Before Bowser could throw one final blow, Mayor Pauline, in her glittering red dress, stood between the two, defending the monkey.

"Move!" He snarled.

"I... won't." Pauline said.

As Bowser raises his claws, Pauline braces for impact... only to hear her ex's voice.

"Hey! Leave her alone!"

"Mario?"

"Grrr! You just don't know when to quit!"

"Yeah, I've been told that before."

Peach and Sonic smiled. As Eggman and Metal Sonic were held back by Koopas, they see the star. Metal tries to go for it, but to Blue Shell General starts running towards it.

"General... that's mine!"

"I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT MYSELF!!!"

"No!!" Sonic shouts.

It was way too late. Once the Koopa General touched the Star, it was a major mistake. Several sparks of yellow electricity danced everywhere, causing everyone to hide for cover along with Lena, Peach, Mario, and Sonic. Yellow cracks spread upon the generals arm, making him scream in pain as the cracks reached his face, crumbling bits of him like chalk! It got worse when he felt himself breaking apart, small chunks of yellow crystals of what his flesh used to be trickled down his body as the cracks made their way to his eyeballs. He couldn't move since the power of the Star was too much for the repressed chaos energy that was inside the general. As with one last horrifying unearthly scream, the general exploded into pieces sending bits of yellow crystals everywhere which were actually the generals remains. The Star turned him into a crystal and made it explode. Ethan was right: Chaos energy and Star energy were never meant to mix.

Bowser was downright horrified by what he had just witnessed, and a Koopa screamed shrillishly. DK gagged at the sight as Mario, Sonic, Lena, and Peach looked terrified at the scene they just witnessed.

"What the f...?!" Mario shuddered.

Sonic was the one that was the most scared. It nearly happened to him once. If he had kept his hand on the star any longer... he would've died. He should be thankful that Metal saved him in that moment. Peach drops her back up ice flower, and gasped in horror as the last piece of the now dead General (a crystallized version of his hand) shattered into pieces. All that was left of him was yellow shards.

"It only takes the slightest touch to kill Mobians?! No wonder Sonic was scared of the Star!" She thought.

Seeing Sonic having a slight panic attack, he equips her ice flower, and throws an ice ball at it, encasing the Star in ice. Koopas freak out, going nuts, giving DK, Pauline, Toad, and Tom to catch up with Sonic, Mario, and Peach.

"How the hell could I think Bowser would be able to use the Star?" Peach exclaimed.

"What did he even steal it for?!" Toad exclaimed.

"Well what are we gonna do? Just leave it in ice?!" Tom worried.

"I can't believe he had that Death Star above his chair!!" DK exclaimed.

"It's not a Death Star! It's a Super Star!" Mario scolds.

"And his chair is called a throne! Get it right!" Sonic said.

Lena uses her telekinetic powers to lift the Star up.

"I'll take this to city hall! DK, get everyone out of here!" Lena shouted.

DK nods as he lifts Toad, Tom, Pauline, and Peach onto his back. Mario pushes Sonic onto DK.

"Go. Get the kid outta here. It's me Bowser wants. Get the Chaos Emeralds to safety."

"No! Mario!" Sonic exclaimed.

As Mario stood up, he uses some ice balls to try and stop Bowser, but it was no use. Bowser uses all his might to forcefully punch Mario so far back that he was knocked unconscious! Cackling, Bowser uses this opportunity to finally finish off his rival.

"Hehehe... farewell, plumber boy!"

And just like that, he breathes a wall of fire! Mario didn't move, he was barely conscious. He accepted this fate... to be burned alive horribly. Mario waits for the flames to make contact with his skin... but the impact never came.

He could hardly make out what he was seeing, but he saw a blue light standing in front of him... no... a person using telekinetic abilities to shield him and herself from the flames. The figure had a blue dress with ruffles on the ends, a silver tiara, a magic star wand in one hand, and platinum blonde hair. She casts a spell to create a wall of ice, blocking the flames and shocking Bowser. He then immediately recognized the figure as the flames stopped as a look of surprise was on his face.

"YOU!!"

"Yeah, I'm back. And I will not let you hurt my baby's protector." The ethereal being said.

Mario thought he was hallucinating, but the woman was levitating off the ground. She turns around, having one bang cover her left eye, and picks up Mario, bridal style.

"Nnn.... Who...?"

"Shh... let's get you to safety. You're bleeding from the knee." She said.

She levitated and started flying to city hall. The baby Luma in Mario's cap peeks out and instantly recognized who the ethereal being was. As frightened pedestrians gather inside the building, the ethereal being who is carrying Mario, enters the building, and as the door closed, the started to barricade the entrances. She places Mario on the ground, next to a wall and she patches up his wound. Mario awakens to a kind and gentle face giving him treatment.

"Peach?"

"Hehe, no. But, a lot of her looks were inspired by me." The woman said.

The tall, yet elegant woman, in the blue dress helps Mario up.

"Oh... mother of stars..." he uttered.

"Oh? Me? Hehe. Yes. Nice to meet you, Mario." She said, giving him a handshake.

"Wait, you can't actually be the mother of stars, right? You—"

"Mama...?"

The woman turns around to see a familiar star child and some Wisps.

"Lena... Crysta... Ethan... Mayhem..."

"MAMAAAA!!!"

The Luma's and Wisps jumped into their mother's arms, hugging them tightly.

"Don't you ever disappear like that ever again!" Crysta cried.

"We thought we lost you!!" Lena sobbed.

"It's okay. I'm here now. But I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"It's okay! We understand." Ethan said.

"We're just glad to have you back." Mayhem added.

Mario feels the baby Luma crawl out from his hat and the apricot star approached his mommy. The ethereal woman gasped. The woman started to cry as the baby Luma waddled towards her. She picks up her baby, hugging him. She looks at Mario, wiping tears away.

"Thank you so much for taking such good care of my babies."

Mario then realized: this was Lena's mom.

"You're welcome." He said.

Luigi, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, DK, Cranky, Tom, Maddie, Peach, and Mario's family all approach them.

"Mario?" Luigi asked.

Sonic's eyes widened with surprise.

"Hey, she's flying!" Toad said.

"Hold on... that's levitating. Not flying..." Tom said.

"You sure, Thomas?" Maddie asked.

"The... the star goddess..." Sonic said.

The goddess immediately recognized the hedgehog.

"I'm glad you're still alive."

"Yeah. But I know why you erased Bowser from my memory. You and my mom wanted to keep me safe."

"It's okay. After all, I'm sure Longclaw would be real proud of how far you've come. And yes, I have been watching over."

Tails was amazed.

"WOW... I can't believe... you're Lena's mom?" He asked.

"Lady Rosalina." Cranky said.

"Incase you saw me being a jerk, please forgive me for my actions. I let my anger cloud my judgment." DK admitted.

Rosalina. The Star Goddess. Bowser had trapped her in that crystal necklace for fifteen years since her kids hid the Star, but now that she's free, she can finally defeat that monster.

"I know this is touching but, what about the Koopas?" Knuckles asked.

He was right. How are they gonna defeat Bowser now? Their questions were all put on hold when Mario's family came to the scene.

"Son? What's going on?" Maury asked.

"Yeah and is that thing out there supposed to be a turtle?" Lucy asked.

"Guys, stop! You're crowding him." Aunt Marie said.

"My god... you were telling us the truth!" Uncle Arthur said.

"Oy... guys, just let him speak." Uncle Tony said.

Mario exhales.

"Quick version: a giant turtle monster is lovesick with a girl that has no interest in her and tried to forcefully marry her and kill me. Now he's after the magic emeralds and we need to stop him before the world is screwed." Mario said.

"Wait... all this happened in a week?!" Stefano exclaimed.

"That is awesome!" Nicola said.

"It's not awesome! That turtle monster is the bastard who murdered my birth parents and tried to make me his child!" Sonic exclaims.

"Sonic language!" Maddie said.

She suddenly gets a dozen voicemails from Rachel. Maddie calls her sister to inform her of the chaos going on.

"What? It's trying to kill you cause it thinks you're in love with its crush?!"

"Yes! Me and Peach are just friends! But he doesn't understand that. And... I'm not strong enough to take him on..."

"Seriously?! That's your plan?! Giving up?!" Sonic exclaimed.

"It's my actions that caused this."

"Yeah but it's your actions that lead me to figuring out the truth of my past." Sonic explained.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for you, Sonic wouldn't have known what happened to his birth parents. Mario, you're stronger than this!" Tom said, trying to encourage him.

"No... face it: I'm a joke. I should've just stayed at Spike's job."

Sonic felt horrible along with his family, the others, and Mario's family. The baby Luma murmurs with sadness and pulls out Mario's phone, searching through his camera feed and plays a video.

"Mama Mia!"

That familiar tone caught his attention and Mario turns to see the Baby Luma playing his commercial on his phone.

"That's why the Super Mario Brothers are-a here! To save-a Brooklyn— Save-a Brooklyn— Save— Save-a Brooklyn!"

He pauses the video and remembers what started this whole mess. Sonic gives Mario a helping hand, and helps him up.

"Come on. You wanted to save Brooklyn, right? So let's get out there and save this city!" Sonic said.

"I'll distract him, which will give you guys time to use the Super Star against him." Lena said.

"We'll watch out for any ambushes and alert you guys, now come on!" Crysta added.

"Let's take down that monster before he tries to have a honeymoon with me!" Peach said.

"What do you say? You helped my kids so much, so let me use my powers to help you. You ready?" Rosalina asked.

Mario adjusts his cap and looked determined as everyone heads for the barricaded City Hall door.

"Let's-a go."

As everyone breaks down the barricades, Lena uses her powers to levitate the Super Star and Rosalina along with Peach are the first ones to step out.

(Three more! Honestly, expect this to be done by mid February. But let's just say the next chapter's aftermath is gonna be a little embarrassing for a certain villain ;D)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.3K 479 28
Bowser x OC fanfiction. Hazel is a lone dryad who's lived in complete isolation their entire life... what happens then, when a Koopa King comes crash...
151K 3.1K 26
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
443 0 32
This here is a fanfiction of my own version of the 2020 live action Sonic the hedgehog movie and it's sequels, I hope you'll all like this. Story rat...
296 0 10
It has been a month since Sonic and the Super Mario Crew successfully defeated Discordia. Sonic is enjoying his new life as a vigilante called "Blue...