Harry potter and the war of l...

By paterdave2

This is a Harry Potter Fanfiction. I don't own any rights they all are J.K.Rowlins The story starts the day a... More

Harry potter and the war of life
Chapter 2 Home sweet home
Chapter 3 Sirius' Return
Chapter 4 Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 5 Details and Arrangements
Chapter 6 Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 7 At the ministry
Chapter 8 Statements and Confrontation
Chapter 9 A birthday to remember
Chapter 10 Trouble in paradise
Chapter 11 Letters
Chapter 12 The three broomsticks
Chapter 13 Diagon Alley
Chapter 14 George
Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express
Chapter 16 The New Teachers
Chapter 17 first lesson
Chapter 18 A lunar problem
Chapter 19 Meeting the Baylay's
Chapter 20 wolf talk
Chapter 21 Revelations
Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort
Chapter 24 What is it with Malfoy
Chapter 25 Halloween
Chapter 26 Something Forgotten
Chapter 27 Wandless Wonders
Chapter 28 Travel arrangements
Chapter 29 Unexpected
Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's
Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny
Chapter 32 Talks with Molly
Chapter 33 Change of plans
Chapter 34 Christmas at the Potters
Chapter 35 Unexpected presents
Chapter 36 Arriving for diner
Chapter 37 Diner
Chapter 38 Talks
Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home
Chapter 40 Trip to Paris
Chapter 41 Trouble at the ministry
Chapter 42 Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 43 Decisions
Chapter 44 The voice of Hogwarts
Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius
Chapter 46 Draco Forgiven
Chapter 47 New Problems
Chapter 48 Trapped
Chapter 49 New information
Chapter 50 The Leader
Chapter 51 Wonders and attacks
Chapter 52 No time to Celebrate
Chapter 53 Letters from home
Chapter 54 Family Talks part 1
Chapter 55 Family Talks part2/Last train ride

Chapter 23 More revelations

1K 12 10
By paterdave2

AN/

Hello everybody.

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter out but a lot has been going on in my personal life.

I hope you all like it and I think that you won't have to wait as long for the next chapter as you had to wait for this one.

Enjoy

Paterdave2

END AN/

Chapter 23 more revelations 

"All right," said Sirius two days after Harry had his final stand with Voldemort, "you are gonna tell me everything or Merlin help me I will put vertiserum in your next drink."
Harry laughed at his godfather.
"No you wouldn't," he said, "you would use some kind of spell on me to put me in a embarrassing position and ask me the questions in that way."
Sirius laughed at how well Harry knew him. 

"I think your right pup." He said.  "But can you tell me what on earth you four were doing that night?"
"Like I told you that night we were dealing with Voldemort." Harry said, and with a look at Sirius he knew that he would have to explain more.
"All right, all right." He said. "Let me talk with the others and Dumbledore first before you ask me anymore questions ok?"
"Deal." Said Sirius with a smile.
"So how is the teaching going?" He asked instead.
Harry not expecting this question talked about his lessons and how he loved to teach. He even told that he even was in doubt if he wanted to become an auror anymore. Sirius and Harry talked until Ginny came walking in. "Ah here you two are. We missed you at diner so I got worried started looking for you." She told the two men.
"What we missed diner?" Siriusasked. "What time is it?"
"It is half past seven," Ginny said, "so yeah you missed diner."
"Kreacher," Harry called and with a crack the house elf appeared.
"Master called Kreacher what master needs?" The elf asked.
"Kreacher could you get Sirius and me some diner please we missed the meal in the great hall. Harry asked the elf.
"Yes master." and with another crack Kreacher was gone again. 
In just a few minutes Kreacher was back with a diner fit for a king.
"Kreacher brought mistress some pumpkin-juice hope mistress don't mind." The elf said to Ginny.
"Well thank you very much Kreacher." Ginny said surprised.
"Master does you need more?" The elf asked Harry as he bowed.
"No thank you Kreacher this is more than enough. You did very well thank you."
Sirius could have sworn he saw the elf smile. "Thank you master that is very kind." Said the elf before he was gone with another crack.
"Okay you two what have you done to my old house elf?" Sirius asked Harry and Ginny.
"Well nothing," said Harry, "it is as Hermione told you. Some kindness goes a very long way."
"So I wasn't nice enough to him is that it." Said Sirius. "The only thing he did when he got sight of me was tell me how awful it was that he needed to listen to me and do what I told him. But ok if it works for you than you won't hear another word from me about it."
He took some meat from the dishes Kreacher had brought them and started to eat.
Harry than remembered his promise to Sirius and turned to Ginny.
"Gin can you get Ron and Hermione to my office please. I will be there after my diner."
"What's this about Harry?" She asked.
"About something we need to discuss and perhaps should have talked about a long time ago."
"Okay love." She kissed him on the cheek and left.
Sirius and Harry ate until they would burst and than they vanished the leftovers.
"Now if you would be so kind to excuse me I need to get to a small meeting." Harry said as he made a bow towards Sirius.
Sirius laughed out loud and send Harry on his way.
On his way over to his office he asked himself if he wanted Dumbledore there but as he had no way of contacting him he walked on. As he entered his office he was in for a small surprise. On the wall was a painting and in that painting was not only Dumbledore sitting but also Severus Snape.
"Harry please tell me why we have two spectators?" Asked Ginny "Also you sounded very serious when you asked me to get Ron and Hermione."
"Well," said Harry, "I am as surprised that we have two persons in the painting but I must say that the two are welcome because I need their advice too. Severus if you don't mind why did you also come, as I didn't ask for you or Albus to come to my office how did you know to come here?"
"If you don't want me here I am gladly going to a place that I am welcome." Said Snape in his familiar sneer to Harry.
"I didn't say that," Harry said in his defense, "I was surprised to see you and wondered how you knew that's all, and you know you are always welcome."
Snape sat down again and looked at Harry directly.
"Thank you Harry, and well we are here because Hogwarts told us we were needed here."
"All right I should have known the castle would know." Harry said to his old teacher.
"Why did you brought us here Harry?" Asked Hermione.
Harry looked at all in the room and started. "Well it was today when I had a drink with Sirius and he asked me what happened the night we all went to limbo. I wanted to tell him but could not before I talked with all of you to see what you think on explaining a little more to a selected few on what we have been doing the past year and what happened two nights ago."
"WHAT!!!!" Said his three friends.
"Okay we agreed that Ginny was the last one to know." Said Ron. "Well you two agreed because well she is your girlfriend and all."
"Thanks for the confidence in me brother dear I also love you." Ginny said.
"Oh cut it you two," Hermione interrupted, "yes Ron didn't wanted you to know but it was for the good reasons. That is all. Now why Harry would you want other people to know and who?"
"That is a good question Miss Granger." Came the cold voice of Severus Sneep.
"Well Harry I am as surprised as the others," said Dumbledore, "so please tell us why this change of heart? And as Miss Granger already asked you, who would be the unlucky few?"
"So I guess you all think I lost my mind." Said Harry. 
"Not lost it I think you never had it." Snape said so soft only Dumbledore could hear it who snickered about this remark.

"I thought about it for the last 2 days and even before that event I had some thoughts about it." Harry said. "When we were going to limbo nobody knew what we were doing. I know I didn't want them to know. But now all it is over it made me wonder what if I had lost and Voldemort would have returned inside my body. He could have kept us in limbo and nobody would know.
I think it is wise to tell 4 persons what we have been doing and what happened and why I died."
"Your reasoning is solid, but what I do wonder Harry is why now." Snape asked.
"Well because George and Sirius were both with us all night and I could see the fear in the eyes of George. So I would like to explain to him what happened and why. Also I want to tell Minerva, Mr. Weasley and Sirius." Harry said.
"Why now Harry?" Asked Severus. "If I understand all of you correctly you discussed all of this before and didn't want anybody to know about it. So tell me what changed?"
"Well like I said the worried look in Georges' eyes is what pushed me in this direction." Said Harry. "Also I think some people deserve to know the truth."
"What do you intend to tell them?" Sneep asked him who looked impressed with Harry his reasoning.
"Everything." Was all Harry said.
The whole evening they were discussing if they should tell or don't tell other people about the ordeal they had to face. In the end it was Albus who said the most important thing. He told all in the room that he had trusted Harry with this task so he would know that when the time comes Harry knew what to do.
"May I ask you a favour before you go?" Asked Snape.
"Off course Severus what is it." Said Harry to his former potions teacher.
"If you tell Arthur please also tell Molly. It would be unfair to her not to know. I know why you don't want her to know Harry and it is noble of you that you don't want to worry her more than is necessary but it would eat her alive not knowing. Please think about it." Severus asked him.
"I think you are right, thank you, and thank you all for your opinion." Said Harry. "I will owl all the Weasley's tomorrow and talk with Minerva and Sirius when we want them all to come here."
They all left the office and when they were in the commenroom Ron couldn't contain himself anymore. "What is that git thinking, telling you what is fair or not. He was never fair to you or us, so how can he tell you what to do because it is fair."
"Ron! That is enough." Said Hermione, "You know the reason Snape was mean to us that is all if Harry can forgive him than so could you, and don't forget who guided you and Harry to the sword. That was Severus you know that!" At that she turned and walked over to the girls dormitory. They heard the door slam and than it was silent.
"You know Ron," said Ginny, "I think you need to make up with her tomorrow. I will go up and talk to her now but you better be ready to make her feel very very special tomorrow." Ginny kissed Harry goodnight and also went to the dormitory.
The boys also went to sleep but Harry had some unpleasant dreams and a restless night. When he woke up in the middle of the night he missed Ginny by his side in bed to calm his thoughts again. 
The next morning Harry went to breakfast in the great hall, when he entered he could see something was wrong. He put his hand in his pocket to be sure he had his wand. When he was at the teachers table he took it out and put it beside him on the chair. "What is going on?" He asked Minerva who was sitting beside him.
"Someone tried to destroy Dumbledore's tomb last night but the wards around it held and the person who wanted to destroy it is now in St. Mungo." Said a pain stroken McGonagall. "Well that is good than isn't it." Asked Harry so why is everybody so worried and depressed?
"That is because it was Ginny who we found at the border of the wards." Said McGonagall At this Harry looked at the Gryffindor table where he could not see any of his friends.
"Why wasn't I warned?" Said Harry angry. "Does Ron or Hermione know?"
"No they don't," Said McGonagall, "Arthur and Molly didn't want you to be woken up."
"What!!" Said Harry, "you must be joking me? This is nonsense." He got of his seat and grabbed his wand. "Kreacher." He called and the elf was beside him in a sec. "Yes master?" The elf crocked. "Please wake Hermione Granger for me and let her come to my office right away." "Yes master." And Kreacher was gone.
"Harry what are you gonna do?" Asked Minerva.
"What you should have done in the first place." Harry said angry. "Tell them, and that we will be going to the hospital this instant to get to the bottom of this.  She is my girlfriend Minerva, and if the wizarding world was a little bit more in the now instead of the 14th century she would have been my fiancée. Now if you will excuse me I have to get Ron and go to the hospital."
With that Harry ran out of the great hall. When he entered the hall way he could see Ron and Hermione came running down the stairs. "Harry what's going on?" Asked Hermione, "Kreacher told me to meet you in you office right away."
"My office now no comment." Was all Harry said.
When they were in his office he closed the door and put a privacy spell on it.
"Harry what is going on, where is Ginny? Why all the secrecy?" Ron and Hermione asked after each other.
"Okay Hermione after you left us last night what happened in your dormitory." Harry asked instead of answering any of the questions.
"What? What is this?" She asked.
"Just answer me what happened when Ginny entered."
"Well she came in we talked a little bit and when I was in the bathroom I thought she had gone to bed because when I returned she was gone. Why Harry?"
"Was her bed slept on? Did you see her lying in her bed when you came out of the bathroom?"
"Harry what is this?" Ron asked.
"Not now Ron, Hermione tell me." Harry silenced Ron
"I don't know I didn't pay attention. She was not in the room so I thought she was in the toilet getting ready to go to bed, I fell asleep soon after that."
Harry let his breath escape. He knew now some part of what happened.
"Alright," he said, "the point is we are leaving the school today, we're going to St. Mungo. But before we go I want to go to Dumbledore's tomb."
"What! Harry are you gonna tell us what's going on or do we need to start guessing." Ron interrupted Harry. "Ron," Harry looked his friend directly in the eyes, "if what they are saying is true Ginny tried to destroy Dumbledore's tomb last night. The safety spell we put around it held but she got hit by the backfire she is now in St. Mungo that's why we need to go there, but before we go I want to know what spells were used in that area."
Ron dropped in a chair. "But why weren't we told?"
"That was on order of your parents so they have also some explaining to do." Said Harry. "Now lets go."
They left the castle and went straight for the spot on the grounds where the marble tomb of Albus Dumbledore stood. At the tomb Harry touched it and said he was sorry but he needed to know. Than he told Ron and Hermione to stand back and took out his wand.
"Harry stop!!!" Screamed McGonagall.
"No Minerva I need to know what spells were used here and he is the only one who can tell me. You would have done the same if it was your husband who was laying in bed in St. Mungo."
"That is why I don't want you to do it Harry but I will do it." Harry blinked at her. "You?"He said. "But why?"
"Because you were right, we should have woken you up and told you right away what happened, and I have a question for him of my own. I want to know why they want to destroy his tomb again." She added.
"I can tell you that." Said Harry, "They wanted the elder wand. I put it back in the hope it would be safe but now I know it isn't. So now I will take it again and use it against those who would want to use it for evil. They made one mistake in their attempt in getting it. They used Ginny. Now do you want to do it alone or together?" He asked McGonagall "Lets do it together." She said, "and you two stand back." She added to Ron and Hermione.

When Ron and Hermione were at a safe distant she and Harry took out their wands and performed some difficult movements and spells. After the final spell they heard a loud bang and the tomb opened up? Harry could see the elder wand was still in place. "Sorry Albus," He said, "but I need to take it to keep you safe." When he had taken it a vapor erupted from the tomb and took the shape of Albus Dumbledore. "Why am I disturbed? Speak!!"

"Your tomb was attacked last night. We need to know what spells were used or in effect when that happened we know you know because the safety spells tell you this." Harry said out loud.
"There was here one person with 2 minds, a woman in distress and a man in anger. When the spells were cast the woman cried but was very small. Than the man was gone and the woman fell. The man left the woman and it seemed he left her body trough the mouth. The man only could scream when he left the woman. The only thing he said was, not again, you defeated me again this is the third and last time I am beaten by you, I may be beaten but you will remain there in your prison of the mind, and he repeated this until he vanished. The spell he used was a reducto she wanted to cast reparro why I don't know. The spells came from one wand at the same time this and the safety spell caused the woman to be hit by the combination of all three. This is all I can tell."

"Thank you Albus now rest." Said Harry, and the vapor disapeard back in the tomb. Harry took hold of the elder wand and he felt the magic flow through him. He knew that the wand still saw him as it master and felt relieved about that. He and Minerva closed Dumbledore's tomb again and went to Ron and Hermione. 

"What was that what came out if the tomb?" Asked Ron. "It looked like professor Dumbledore. What did he say, what happened to Ginny?"
"Voldemort." Was all Harry could say before his knees couldn't hold him anymore and he hit the grass. 
He sat there looking at his friends fear in his eyes. How? He was gone he was really gone. So how did he posses her again.
"What do you mean Harry?" Hermione asked him. "I will tell you at the hospital I need to get there now!" At that moment Fawkes appeared in the sky above them.
He held out his tail to Harry who without thinking grabbed it. "I' ll see you there." He said and in a flash of fire the phoenix and Harry were gone.
Ron, Hermione and McGonagall stood there in the grounds. "What was that all about." Said a stunned Ron. "It seemed Ginny was possessed by Voldemort." Said McGonagall, "but Harry knows something more I guess. He will tell you when you arrive at the hospital. I will return to the school now and won't look back." She added. She turned around and started walking back to the school. Hermione pulled Ron with her towards the school. "Miss. Granger the gates are the other way." McGonagall said from the corner of her mouth. Hermione finally got the hint and with Ron running beside her she haded for the gates. 

Outside she and Ron apparated to St. Mungo. When they were in the lobby the could see that there was a lot of commotion going on. The went to the information desk and wanted to ask the healer for Ginny's room. "Can you believe it?" The heard her say to her colleague "He came directly in her room with a phoenix. I never knew Harry Potter had a phoenix. He gave the poor girls parents almost an heart attack."
"Can you please tell me the poor girls room please." Said Ron with raised voice. 
"Huh? Oh sorry dears but no I can not." The nurse said before turning towards them.
When she saw that it was Ron and Hermione standing in front of her desk she almost fell of her chair. "Sorry Mr. Weasley off course you can know. Hello Miss Granger I am so sorry. Please we had a lot of people who wanted to get in here today so we aren't allowed to let anybody pass here. But off course you may pass. Go right in." She said as she blushed.
"We would love to go in but what room?" Said Ron.
After some more blushing and stuttering they got the room and went straight in. When Ron and Hermione entered the hall way they could see Ron's parents standing outside a door where they could not get in to. "Oh boy," Said Hermione, "this is not good." "Mom, dad how is she." Ron asked his parents as they were just a few feet away from them. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley jumped at the sound of their youngest sons voice. "Ron, Hermione what a surprise." Said Mrs. "Weasley, how did you come here? Weren't you at school?"
"Mom what is going on, we should be furious at you two for not telling us, but that will be for a later time, all I want to know now is how my sister is doing?" Said Ron in a cool voice.
Mrs. Weasley looked hurt at Ron. "She is hurt bad by the backfire she got." She finally said. "They don't know what happened to her and it looks like her whole body is working to repel any treatment they try."
"Mrs. Weasley why are you here in the Hall way?" Asked Hermione.  At this Mrs. Weasley started crying. "Well the problem is we were sitting beside here when Harry appeared with a phoenix in the middle of the room. He looked furious and shouted at us. We panicked and fled the room. When we were here he closed it and now we can't come in. He used some sort of anti apperation spell that when you want to inside directs you to the next room and asks you a question." "Okay Ron lets go." Hermione said. She grabbed Ron and turned on the spot and apparated inside the room. Just as she expected they were placed in the next room. "Who was it who opened with me the tomb of Albus Dumbledore?" Said Harry's voice. "Minerva McGonagall." Said Hermione and she and Ron were transported to the room of Ginny. Harry was sitting beside Ginny holding her hand tears falling on the floor.
"I am sorry, I should have known, please don't leave me Ginny I can't go on without you be strong for me just a little longer." He kept saying this over and over.
Hermione walked over to him and when her hand touched his shoulder he turned and fell in her arms and cried. "I promised her to keep her safe, I promised." He cried. "Harry what happened to her?" Hermione asked. "I will tell all of you not just now. We need to act now if we are to help her please Hermione, Ron help me. Please help me." Harry pleaded.
"Off course we help mate what do you need? It was the first thing Ron said and in his eyes you could see the determination that he would do anything to help his best friend and his sister.
"The spell we did to fight Voldemort." Said Harry. "Do it and stand guard. I will explain later but we need to act fast." "Alright, but than you need a dreamless sleep potion where do you think you can get that." Said Hermione.
"Mione we are in a hospital." Said Ron who could not believe the question.
"You go and get the potions Ron." Said Harry who was getting his fighting spirit back. "You can now apperate directly in the room. You know the potions we need." Ron nodded and was gone. He apparated beside his mother. "What is going on in there." Said a medi-witch. We need to see the patient now so open this door young man. Ron looked at the medi-whitch and smiled. "Good." He said, "just in time. I need a dreamless sleep potion, a leglimental potion and 2 drops of Felix Felicis, and I need them yesterday." "You need what?" Asked the medi-witch. "Who do you think you are young man? I don't think you know where you are but in a hospital it is the doctors who of the healing." Ron who was getting angry looked at the witch and than at his parents. He than just bursted. "Well I know who I am but do you? I am Ronald Weasley, I helped Harry Potter in his fight against Voldemort and if they," he points to his parents, "would have woken us up like they should have we would not have this discussion and my sister would be on her way to recovery. Now get those potions I asked for or I will tear this building down looking for them." At the mentioning of his, Harry's and Voldemort's name the witch flinched. She looked scared now at Ron. "I am sorry Mr. Weasley I didn't recognize you. I will get the potions right away." The medi-witch kept her word and ran off to get the potions. "Ronald Bilius Weasley you will tell me now what is going on." His mother yelled at him.
"No I will not," Ron yelled back, "you had your chance in showing your trust in us and instead you put a knife in our back. Now you will have to wait and hope we are willing to tell you what happened."
"That is my little girl in there." Mrs. Weasley cried. 
"I know," Ron yelled back, "and my sister now back off and let us help her."

The medi-witch came running back with the requested potions and handed them to Ron. "Are you really sure you can help her?" She asked. "Yes," Said Ron, "thank you for the potions."
"Good luck sir." The witch said. "Thank you, and please look after my mother." At this Ron apperated back into Ginny's hospital room.
"Got it," He said, "had a run in with mom but well that had to wait. So now what Harry?"
He could see the circle on the floor with Ginny's bed at one side and another on the side of her. "Okay I will take the Felix Felicis first than the other two. Please make sure Ginny gets her potions to." Harry said. Harry drank the liquid luck and climbed in the empty bed. There he drank the other two and grabbed Ginny's hand before he fell asleep.
In a moment he recognized the place he was in. He was back in the chamber of secrets. He could see Ginny crying on the floor. He than saw the diary she had been writing in their second year.
He took a step and his footsteps echoed through the chamber. "I told you Tom you will never break me, so just leave." She said. "I won't leave without you Gin." Harry said. Ginny's head snapped up and she turned around so fast that you almost could not see her move.
"Harry? But how? No wait this is just a trick of you isn't it Tom? Well sorry but it won't work."
"No Gin it is really me," Said Harry, he took another step forward but stopped when Ginny took out her wand. "Ginny you may cast any spell on me I won't fight you. I am here to take you home and I won't leave until you come with me. I can't live without you Gin, I need you. It was the thought of you that kept me going last year you know that. You once told me that you hadn't given up on me, now I am not giving up on you." Harry felt that he could take another few steps and after five he stopped again. "Ginny, Voldemort must have found some way to reposes you, he placed you in this part of your mind he knew where the things you would fear the most are hidden. He created this prison in your own mind, don't let him win." Another step, and than drop so the spell would mis. Ginny looked scared as she could see that figure of Harry come closer and closer. She shot a spell but he dropped even before she had completed the spell. Harry got back to his feet and took another step towards her.
In the end he stood in front of her, her wand tip straight at his heart. "Gin," Harry said, "use the killing curse on me if you won't come back with me because I am dead than anyhow because I just can't live without you. I love you Ginny and I don't, won't and can't live without you."
Ginny could see the love the figure in front of her felt for her in his eyes. Voldemort could not stand the feeling of love she knew that. 

"Harry?" She whispered. "Yes love it is me." Harry said. She than dropped her wand and flew in his arms. She cried and cried. "I can't leave here Harry," She cried, "he will use me again and again. I must stay here so you are safe I came here after all he had put me through."
"No you don't have to stay Gin," Harry said to a crying Ginny. "You defeated him by coming here and not letting him take over completely. He left you after the backfire. Claimed you had defeated him three times but that he and you won both because you would not be able to leave here. Well he is wrong about that you can leave because you choose to come here to stop him. Now make the choice to wake up and come back to me." She smiled at him and he kissed her. "I will see you soon." She said and the chamber disappeared around them to make way for their bedroom in the burrow.
"I see you in a sec." Harry said to her and he left her mind and woke up.
The breathing of Ginny became more and more relaxed and when it was normal she woke up.
"Hey handsome." She said to Harry. Harry let his tears flow freely and took her in his arms.
"I am so proud of you," He said, "you defeated him three times." Harry kissed her hair and sat back so Hermione and Ron could hug her. "What happened?" She asked, "Where are mom and dad I would think they would be here."

"Well, they were." Said Harry suddenly very interested in a piece of the sheets. "When I woke up this morning I had to find out from McGonagall that you had been hurt. When I talked to Ron and Hermione I had to find out what happened and Fawkes brought me here. I had an argument with your parents and I guess they were shocked I came in with a phoenix that they fled the room. I than blocked anyone who wanted to enter so they couldn't come in." He waved his wand and the door opened. In the hall way they could see Mr. and Mrs. Weasley holding each other. "Ahhhh what a lovely sight." Ginny said out loud. Mrs. Weasley let out a scream and ran in the room. "Ginny how, what happened?" "I don't know mam but if it wasn't for Harry I would still be here lying like a doll. He brought me back from where I was." Ginny said. She could not help that there was some venom in her voice as she did not like it that her parrents did not inform Harry and the others.
"Harry? What do you mean dear?" Her mother asked.
"Mrs. Weasley please let her rest," Said Harry. "I will explain all of it later when she is okay. Please get a medi-witch so they can check her over and we can take her home." 

Mrs. Weasley looked at Harry and hugged him. "Thank you, and it is Molly dear don't you ever forget that." She whispered in his ear. She hurried to get a medi-witch. When she came back it was with the witch who Ron had that small argument with. She came in and stoped dead in her tracks when she saw the famous three all together. "Who is responsible for this small miracle?" She asked as she walked over to Ginny and performed diagnostic spells to see how Ginny was doing.
"That would be Harry." Said Mrs. Weasley. The medi-witch blinked and turned to Harry. "Can you tell me what you did to this young woman Mr. Potter?" She asked him.
"Sorry but no I can not." Said Harry.
"Well I must say that what ever you did, it seems to have worked wonders because if I hadn't seen Miss. Weasley here myself this morning I would have said you were making a joke to tell me she was injured." The medi-witch said. "You are completely healed and I don't see any point of keeping you here. She may leave whenever she's ready." The medi-witch looked at Harry and almost appolegized when she said "I think you will receive some owls MR. Potter from some medi-witches to find out what you did."
"Well if the rest will leave and Harry will give me my clothes I will be ready in a few minutes." Ginny said, she was anxious to leave the hospital. Mrs. Weasley wanted to protest but was stopped by her husband. "We will get you something to drink dear what would you like?" He said to Ginny. "A pumpkin juice would be fine dad, thanks." Ginny said to her father. "One pumpkin juice coming up. Come Molly lets get this little wonder her drink."
They all left the room except Harry who handed Ginny her clothes and helped her with some buttons on the back.
When she was dressed he kissed her neck.
"I love you." He said in a small voice.
"I know," Ginny replied, "I love you too. But how did you know what happened to me?"
"Dumbledore told us what happened and when he told me that one person with two spirits one of a man one of a woman had come to his tomb I knew it was Voldemort. His spirit was still for a part in you from your first year. He tried to use you again but he didn't expect that you would put up a fight. He thought he could control you completely but when you went to the chamber of secrets in your mind it was the one place he could not get to you because that was the place where you defeated him the first time. He felt the love you feel for Dumbledore and everybody else and could not stay in your body anymore and left. He now is truly defeated. Come on lets get back to Hogwarts. We need to tell the others what happened to you today and what I did last year." Harry explained. He also told her before they left the room about the protection on the tomb and how he could have gotten that answer from Dumbledore.

They haded out the room were the rest was waiting and left the hospital to go back to Hogwarts. When they walked through the gates Ginny stoped for a second.
"What is it Gin?" Asked Harry worried.
"Did I really try to destroy his tomb?" She said with tears in her eyes. "How can I ever return here?"
"Simple, by stepping through the gates dear." Said McGonagall, who was standing beside the gates, in a low and gentle voice. Ginny looked at the headmistress and fell in her arms and cried her eyes out.
"I am so sorry." She cried.
"I know dear, I know." Said McGonagall  "Now lets get inside the castle and to an classroom or office." Ginny let her be guided towards the castle. When they entered Harry's office she let out her breath and fell down in a chair. "Professor can you tell professor Dumbledore I am so sorry for what happened." She asked McGonagall "You can tell him yourself Ginny and like I said at that chat we had in the summer when we are in private it is Minerva."
"No," Said Ginny in panic, "I can't face him after what I have done. Even in death I am a danger to him. I never will come to your office again so I won't see him, and that would be,"
"A very sad day indeed." Came the voice of Albus Dumbledore who interrupted her.
Ginny jumped from the chair and started walking towards the door. "Miss Weasley you stay where you are." Dumbledore now said in a strict voice. Ginny stoped in her tracks. "Please Ginny I know who did what because it was my wish to put those spells on my tomb. I know what happened because I was there. I must say that it was for the first time I ever saw two spells coming from one wand at the same time. So please don't worry." Dumbledore said with some sparks in his eyes.
Ginny looked at him with tears in her eyes and smiled at him.
"Thank you sir," She said. "This means a lot to me."
Harry called Kreacher and asked the elf to get Sirius and George for him.
When everybody was in the room he asked for some drinks and food.
After everybody had something to eat and was sitting in a comfortable chair he started talking. 

"I wanted to talk to you all about 3 things.
First I will explain what happened to Ginny after that I will explain what we did all of last year and why we had our little sleeping party here recently."
"Harry, if I may," Said Mr. Weasley, "How did you know what happened to Ginny, and what to do."
"All right," Said Harry, "I will tell you in a minute."
"First please no questions or interruptions when I start with the story of last year. It is very hard for me to tell all this. All questions have to wait for when I am done, and I won't promise that I will or can answer them then. If you have any questions about last night you can ask away. To come to your question Arthur, when Voldemort destroyed Albus' tomb last year he did so to get the Elder wand. I don't need to explain to you all what that is I hope?"
The others nodded and harry continued.
"So when I put it back there before the tomb was sealed again I and Minerva placed some protection spells on it. As asked by Albus as he just told Ginny. So when I heard that Ginny tried to destroy it I knew something was wrong. I went to the tomb and used magic to get a report of what happened. That is when I knew it was Voldemort who tried to control Ginny once more." "What!!!" Screamed Mrs. Weasley. "But how because you had defeated him."
"Well," Harry started explaining. "As you may know when Ginny was in her first year she got that diary from Malfoy. That diary was not just a diary it was much much more. It contained part of Voldemort's soul, so when Ginny started writing in it he could get her in his power and get a very small part of it inside her. When I destroyed that diary I destroyed the biggest part of his soul but we never expected that there was a bit of it in Ginny. When I heard that 2 persons with one body and that one was a man I knew it was Voldemort who Ginny had been fighting. I also learned that when he left her he was telling about her own prison and that she would remain there. So what I did was get inside Ginny's mind to tell her it was safe, and I must add that she put up quite a fight for me to prove it was really safe.
Everybody laughed at this, even Ginny.
"I can tell you all that Ginny is now completely safe and free." Harry continued.
"Anybody have a question, because now is the only time."
"I have only one." Said Sirius. "How did you know that Albus had the elder wand and that it was his."
"Well," Said Harry, "I knew because he left me some clues, when we heard about the story of the three brothers I knew that the Deathly Hallows were real. So I knew that Albus had the elder wand. It didn't belong to him anymore but that is not the point. I returned it there but because of last night it is no longer there but with its rightful owner."

At these words Ron and Hermione almost chocked in their drinks.
"What's with you two?" Asked Molly, but she got no answer.
"How did you get into her mind," Asked Arthur, "because I know you are not a legilimens."
"I will explain that when I tell about the rest." Harry told him. 

"Okay now from now on no more questions please. Also what I am about to tell you all must remain in this office. Why is very simple, because if this got out people will always fear that Voldemort can come back again. In my sixth year as some of you know I got private lessons from Albus. These lessons were not normal lessons but I got to see memories from different people and they were all about Voldemort. Also than was when Albus explained me how Voldemort had been able to get back from the dead."
Harry sighed deep and continued.
"He had made horcruxes." Some of the adults in the room gasped. "For who don't know what it is, that is an item that has part of your soul in it. To get it there you have to split your soul and to get that you need to do the most horrible thing you can imagine namely kill somebody in cold blood. The diary from Ginny's first year was the first horcrux to be destroyed. I also learned that he had made seven of them." At this point Minerva dropped her cup of tea which chattered on the floor. The office was in a complete silence again and Harry continued. 

"When I had these lessons I learned that Albus had destroyed another one. So when he was killed at the end of that year I knew he had been training me to find the other five and destroy them. That is what Ron, Hermione and me had been doing all of that year after the wedding. We were on a hunt for the remaining horcruxes. When we found out that there was one here at Hogwarts we needed to get back. That is what started the battle of Hogwarts. He must have found out that we were here and gathered his forces to kill me. We needed time to find and destroy that horcrux and than all was left was his snake. But when we witnessed Severus being killed by Voldemort he left me a memory. I am the only one who had seen it and it thought me that I myself was also a horcrux." At this Molly dropped her cup.
"That is why I went into the forest. I needed to die, but Voldemort was the one who needed to kill me. So I could be free from his soul. When he did I really died." The whole office was shocked at this news "But instead of passing over I went into limbo. In a sort of in between. The place I was looked changely familiar and in there I was not alone. I heard strange noises and looked around. In there I saw something that looked like a small child but it wasn't. That was that part of Volemort's soul that was inside me. Also I had a nice little chat with Albus here."

Everybody looked at the painting on the wall and even Dumbledore looked stunned at this news.
"He explained me a lot and even the things I already knew but never realized." Harry continued.
"I left there and heard everything that happened. It was when in the great hall I finally had the chance to defeat Voldemort as you all know. When we thought it all was over we were attacked by Nott and he revealed me that he was working on Voldemort's orders. When I talked about it with Albus and Severus they told me that there was a chance that the part of Voldemort that was part of me was still in limbo and that he needed me to be killed to get out. This is when we needed the help of others to get some potions and guards for our body's because we would be in a such a deep sleep that we would be easy targets. So when we were in my office we took those potions and when we were in the circle we took each others hands and when I arrived in limbo again it was to find not that child figure but the full grown Voldemort. With my mind I could call Ron, Hermione and Ginny in my limbo, we knew that there were risks but we agreed it was better than going alone. I placed Ron and Hermione at my side but out of view from Voldemort. Ginny was placed behind him so she could attack him when he was more occupied with me. When I talked and mocked Voldemort he shot some spells at me that Ron and Hermione blocked with ease. He didn't see them cast them those protection spells and he thought I was invincible. When he was trying to cast the killing curse Ginny took matters in her hands and binded him so he finally could cross over and I could close my limbo. Than finally it was over. Well that is what I thought because as we know now that was not the case, but I can now tell you all for sure that it is really over and Voldemort is defeated. So that is what happened and what we did. I hope you can understand that we didn't tell you this and the reasons why."

Harry took his goblet of juice and waited for the others to gather their thoughts and find their questions.
"Harry, may I ask you, why now? Why tell us now." Asked Mr. Weasley.
"That is what Severus asked me when we were discussing it earlier."Harry answered "The reason is simple. When we woke up I saw the fear in the eyes of Sirius and George. I don't know what they saw when we were in limbo but I think that something spooked them. That was when I decided to ask the others what they thought and tell them why I wanted to tell you all. They first didn't approve it because we agreed never to tell anybody about it. But well the look in George's eyes made me change my mind. He really looked scared. I first thought that is was because there were a brother and his sister in those beds but when I looked again he really looked scared. I don't know what it was but that changed my mind. So tell me George why was it you looked so scared?" Harry asked George 

George looked at Harry and the rest.
Everybody could see that he was in doubt to tell or not. "Well if you don't want to tell it is alright" said Harry.
"No, no that's not it," George started, "it was just that you only talk about Ron and Ginny but I looked so scared because I thought also about loosing you and Hermione. I could see you were all in the same dream because if harry moved you all moved so I knew something was really going on. Than it hit me that where ever you were I could loose all four of you. That's when I was really getting scared and that was the fear you saw in my eyes. Don't cut yourself short of our feelings for you Harry. I know you will be my brother in law but for me and I think in a way that also counted for Fred you are more a real brother for us."
They talked for some time more and than Mrs. Weasley wanted to ask Harry a question she had wanted to ask him from the time of that evening that she and her husband were not allowed outside his office.
"Harry," She began with a small voice, "may I ask you something?"
"Sure Molly what is wrong." Said Harry.
"Well on that evening you four went to fight in limbo why weren't Arthur and me allowed in your office?"
Harry thought about his answer for some time before he gave it.
"I didn't want you there because I could not in danger the mission that we were going on. What would you have done if I told you that no matter what happened you may never intervene with us, and like George just told we moved at the same time. You would have woken us up because you were afraid we were getting hurt. You would have tried everything in your power to get us to stop moving at the same time. That would have brought us in the real danger so that is why I could not let you in the office because I knew you could not stand it to see us that way."

She smiled at him. "You know me to well Harry Potter." She said to him. "I am glad you know me so well that you saved me from seeing all that." They had diner there and the rest of the evening they all talked about everything and nothing and when it was almost eleven o'clock they left the office to go home or to their beds.
In his dormitory Harry lay in his bed thinking.
What will happen the rest of the year. But he could not think about it long because he fell fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 2
This is a self-indulging Harry Potter fanfiction with my Original Characters. It goes through the same story point starting from the Sorcerer's Stone...
8.3K 73 29
Y/n- your name L/n- last name N/n- nickname None of these characters belong to me, they belong to J.K Rowling. Some of this stuff doesn't totally...
12K 156 23
A Dramione fanfic Your basic (or advanced) Dramione fanfic. All character rights belong to JK Rowling. Plot ideas are mine. Started story about July...
1.7K 150 19
Edit: this book is horrible and it doesn't add up because I was editing the storyline but gave up halfway. Read at your own risk. -+×+- Hi, My name i...