Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 25

21.6K 1K 43
By Everlastdreamer

Don't Forget To Vote, Comment And Follow, Follow Me on Instagram

I look towards the doctor leaving the room. I was sitting on the beach looking down at the hand. But when I saw the doctor leaving the room I rushed towards him as if he was holding my life . He looks at me knowing what I am going to ask him. He faces this everyday.

" How is he Doctor? " I asked with a hopeful voice. But looking at the expressions of the doctor I know nothing is good coming. He sighs and says,

" We can't say anything right now, he is severely injured and the cuts are deep. His head was also hit by a hard thing that caused a huge injury there. We are fearing what if blood fills his head. He will be in danger of Comma of losing his memories ''

He explained What's condition was while cold tears fell down my cheeks. My body went cold as If I would collapse on the floor just now. No no no this can't happen. This is not what we thought. This is no- I sucked into my breath the doctor was not here . He left and I didn't realise. I can't seem to breathe. I need to breathe.

I put a hand on my chest trying my best to breathe but every moment it was getting harder. I am falling deep into the ocean and I don't know how to save myself. Ahad saved me. Please come to save me. You always come to save me , please don't stay behind this time too . I need you. My eyes roamed around the place looking for my Ahad. He is not here. But he always comes when I call him. Where is he now? I look behind me like a desperate mother looking for her child. But My Ahad was mine too. I felt so lost without him.

I run towards the room he is in. The small window was giving the view of him laying on the cruel bed . While many machines were attached to him . Doctors were standing over him. While my eyes were stuck to him. Thinking maybe he will open his eyes and look at me like he always does. His face was pale and I was missing his blushing face. Why Allah, why did you give him pain? He doesn't deserve this. Please help us.

I sat at the seat there sticking my eyes to the door. I kept on looking at it and I didn't realise how the time went. A woman came over to me and covered me with a blanket. That's when I realised it was almost 4am in the morning and I kept on looking at the door for a long time.

" Here take this. He will be fine.. Just pray and trust Allah " She said with a beautiful smile and walked away and I almost felt like Allah sent her here. I need to talk to Allah and ask him for his life .

I gulped and nodded my head to myself . Getting up on my weak legs I walked towards the restroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess and I don't want to go like this in front of Allah. I cleaned my bloody hand and then cleaned the major parts of the body that are instructed to be washed in the holy Quran before Prayer ( Namaz) . The sun didn't rise yet so I laid the prayer mat and did my fajr prayer. It was as if I was entering a room where I can cry out all and no one will judge me rather the most powerful and the greatest of All will help me. He will help me.

" Ya Allah, I need nothing for me. Or maybe it is for me. Please Make my Ahad better, Please help me. He is in pain, Allah. I am in Pain... Please erase our pain . P-please help us " I said, breaking down completely. My sobs could be heard far away and I Know Allah Is Looking at me smiling because he has something better for me for us.

I entered the room where Ahad lay. No one was here because the doctors went for some blood supplies. I sat at the nearby chair and my eyes stuck to his closed one. His pink lips were now blue. My heart clenched looking at him but I gulped all the pain and held his old hands so cold that for a moment I felt like he had been sleeping in ice.

" Wake up Ahad.... You slept enough right " I whisper despite my shaky voice. He didn't respond so I tried again.

" Look Ahead, I am getting impatient now. Get up that's enough " I said standing up and waiting for him to stand up too but he didn't.

Tears made their way down my cheeks as I sobbed. I can't see him like this. I can't see....

I put his hand on the bed staring at him for more than 10 minutes. Just I turn on my heels and left the room putting a hand on my mouth. My body was shaking badly as I sat on the chair. This is not how I Imagined my trip with Ahad. Everything was going so well then why this all Had to happen.

But at this moment all I need to do is stay strong. You are strong Ayesha, you can do it. It's not hard right . He will be fine, really fine.

He is strong and he will make it through. Ahad will do it. Now I won't let him go far from me. I will fight whatever fate it is. I beg and cry in front Of Allah for him . All I have is him now and I will be damned if the only person who makes me happy and keeps me safe is stolen away from me one more damn time.

_______________________________________________

People are running here and there, Some are taking Medicines for their loved ones, Some are getting ready to bury their newborn baby, while some are happy seeing the small baby in their hands. Some are happy that finally Their old parents died and now they don't need to pay the hospital fee, while some are crying badly as they lost their parents and they can't see their emotionless faces. Some are hopeless and going back home, some are containing all the hope and still waiting for a single good news.

While I am still here waiting for my Ahad to get well. It's been 4 days since the incident and Still the doctors are saying he is under danger. He didn't opened his eyes till now and they are expecting he is in Comma. My all hope has been smashed. I pray to Allah everyday asking for him. I didn't tell anyone about it because they will get tensed and I don't want it. Everyday I Sleep on the beach or stay awake the whole night. Everyday feels like a new battle against myself. I cleaned his pale face with the wet clothes and dropped some drops on his lips. They were dry but doctors said not to give him water as it will affect his brain injury. But how can I not give him water what if Ahad is Thirsty.

After walking out I looked outside the window and it was raining outside. I remember dancing under the rain with Ahad. Now this rain is feeling so..... Numb.

I looked towards the doctor again with a little hope I went toward him. He knew what I was going to ask so he answered himself. He was feeling sad for me. I can see in his eyes.

" He is still not responding, we can't do anything until he opens his eyes or responds in any way. Or we will declare him In comma."

He said with a low but professional voice while his eyes were holding sympathy. He said sorry and walked away.

My hope again for the 100th time broke and smashed. I closed my eyes as tears fell out of them. My heart went heavy as I ran under the rain. The cold drops falling on my body did not feel smooth but rather they were like knives but the rain was also hiding my broken self. I let the water fall freely over me, closing my eyes. Trying to communicate the greatest of all.

And this time I yell loudly. I just let my feelings pour out of me like a thunderstorm.

" Why do you always do this! You pulled us together then broke us away. You like playing these games don't you ! But I am done...Please... please I don't know what to do. I am lost! Help me and guide me. I can't bear it anymore. "

The lighting happened as Allah answered me. I tightly made a fist and let the cruel drops fall over me.

" Please You can give me his pain... I will take it all happily. But please make him better "

I said as I was pulled in a hug. Someone hugged me from behind, hiding my body in his. I didn't move because I knew this warmth. Tears falling mixing with the rain as I stand still. Please this should not be a dream.

" No, Please don't say like this Mi Amor because seeing you in person is far more painful than death. Don't ask for my torture "

A sob escaped my mouth as I heard his voice and I realised I was dying to hear it. It was as if it was my life support. I was pulled out of the ocean. I turn around meeting his eyes. He was all drenched in rain . He was in his hospital clothes. Behind him was a whole team of doctors who felt like they ran fast to reach here.

This is real.... He is here in front of me.

I look in his eyes that are holding the emotions I can't seem to read but for sure he can read me like an open book. His hand was still attached to the An IV infusion and the stand was beside him.

He didn't let me say anything and I am happy about it . He just pulled me into a kiss. A type of kiss that screams I MISSED YOU. A type of kiss that we only see in movies. His lips were soft and it made this moment more real. We both pulled away. He looked deep in my eyes.

" Are you okay? " He asked while he was standing there Injured. I closed my eyes and let tears fall and shook my head.

" No I am not okay " I said as he quickly pulled me in a hug. Kissing my forehead. I hold his shirt tightly thinking if I leave him. He will somehow disappear.

" Let's go inside.... You will catch cold idiot " I said pulling away when I realised we were under rain and he was injured. He nodded and I helped him walk back inside the room. The doctors and nurses were looking at us with smiles and warm expressions.

I helped him change his clothes and made him cover. I changed my clothes and made him soup in the hospital's kitchen. I am not the best one but I can try. I walked near him keeping a hard expression while he was on the bed looking at the wall innocently. His eyes travelled to mine as I put the small table on the bed and put the soup on it. His eyes just look in mine.

He looked so innocent with those big eyes . But I bit my smile and signed him.

" Eat this. You will feel better " I said keeping my voice serious of course he needs to face this. He made me feel so horrible.

He pout looking at me as I Nearly smiled

" Aap nahi Dekh rahe hamara Hath Dard hota hai. Ab ap Hamari Biwi Haan Toh Help Karaan Na . Hum Kasa Khayaan Gaan "

He said pouting while just now he was holding me and kissing me perfectly.

( can't you see that my hand hurts. You are my wife so help me. How will I eat? ")

I sat on the bed and held the soup pushing the filled spoon towards it. He shook his head.

" It's so hot please blow it for me " He said as I narrowed my eyes he hid his smile and pout.

" Yeah yeah sure dear husband " I said as he took a sip and smiled.

" Ab aisa bhi na kahaan, Hamara dil wasa hi kamzoor hai or ap Issa or kamzoor bana rahi haan "

( don't say like this now, my heart is already weak and you are making it more weak ")

Vote, Comment and Follow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
146K 6.4K 40
#1 in husbandandwife 2020 #1 in September 2019 #8 in kindness (12/09/19) Inaya was a girl full of life and always desire to become a successful perso...
42.7K 2.5K 32
Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother offered me.... I heard HIS voice. My heart...
149K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...