Yours until & forever

By author_shiviii

A billionaire's đź’Ťpassionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert... More

Author's note
PREFACE
PLAYLIST
CHARACTERS
•1 MEET OUR COUPLE
FAMILY
•2. PEHLI MULAQAT
•4. MEHNDI AND SANGEET
•5. HALDI & SHAADI
•6. GOYAL MANSION
•7. FIRST DANCE
8. MARRIAGE ??
•9. PROPOSAL
•10. ROKAFIED
•11. KIDNAPPED
•12. RESCUED
•13. TORTURE & COMFORT
•14. FIRST DATE
•15. Mein, tum or chai
•16.BHAISAHAB?
•17. DIWALI CELEBRATION
•18. MERA GULAAB
19. CELEBRATION
20. HIS CARE
21. BIRTHDAY
22. HIS CONFESSION
23. ENGAGEMENT
24. SHIV AND PARVATI
25. HALDI AND MEHANDI
26. THE SANGEET NIGHT
27. 7 VOWS
28. RITUALS

•3. OUTING

10.9K 647 18
By author_shiviii

New chapter guyss...

We all were settled in my car .. a car full of bodyguards were following us, I can't take any risk when I am with my family...

" where do you all want to go" I asked.

"lets go shopping we will buy some jewelry what say? " Aakriti said looking at Kiara and Shreya.

"It's good to you not to us what we will do there" Viraj said..

"so what, you help us in choosing them and  what do you want us  to do then?" Aakriti said in an annoying tone.

"okay ,okay we will go to Mehrangarh you all will love it there" I said.

after 20 minutes ride they reached Mehrangarh market.

"shreya what do you wanna buy" kiara said to shreya ..

"I don't know Bhabhi ,you tell me what should we all buy"

"lets get some jhumkas  (earrings) "Aakriti said looking at a stall.

we all were on the way to the stall we three were behind them suddenly Shreya's eyes fell on someone I looked there and found....

I looked there and found her staring at an old shop, there was an old man who was sitting here .

"Bhabhi, Aakriti we should go there, if you don't mind  "she said pointing at that shop ..

"of course ,Shreya we don't mind" kiara said.

her eyes lightened up with a soft smile  after hearing her and my heart skipped a beat looking at her smile.

Her polite and kind nature was unknowingly making me attractive  towards her .After buying earrings from him she was really happy and so I was seeing she is happy..

then we all went to have elephant ride.

Kiara and Maahir sat together on one elephant as we all wanted them to spend time before marriage rituals start as they will not be able to meet each other. and Aakriti sat with Viraj.

Only me and Shreya was left .

"Shreya should I come down, you sit with Kiara" Maahir said.

"No ,no bhai you sit with Bhabhi I am perfectly fine here"

I sat on elephant and when she was trying to climb up I offered her my hand to her and she took it hesitatingly and sat beside me .my heartbeat was running faster and faster with passing time.

when elephant started walking she lost her balance and I immediately took her in my arms ,her head was on my shoulder ,her long beautiful hair on her face and sudden urge to tuck them behind her ear was growing inside me but she lifted her eyes tucking her hair with a crimson red hue on her cheeks.

tainu takeyaan bina nai dil rajda
mohalle vichon kuch naa karin
tera jana seene teer wangu wajda
mohalle vichon kuch naa karin

(Since always I have resided your memories on my heart,
There is nothing mine in myself,
My life is dedicated to you.                                                                                                                                 Separating from you hits me like an arrow in my chest)

we were looking into each other's eyes but our eye contact broke by camera  shutter sound and when we diverted our gaze we found it was Viraj who took the photo.

"WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!! "I said angrily.

"noth..nothing bhai why are you shouting? take a chill pill" I gave him an angry look and he turned rolling his eyes.

we all were on ride for 15 minutes and I and Shreya  was facing each other' back . I don't' know the feelings I am experiencing  ,that weird kind of feeling in my stomach whenever I look at her,  think about her or be with her...

            ................................................

But we all went to my hotel to eat dinner as it was already past 7 and tomorrow is mehndi and sangeet function so we have to go back to palace early..

"di, will you dance tomorrow at sangeet and with whom?"aakriti asked shreya..

"yeah ,I will  actually my cousins and friends will come tomorrow early morning and I am going to dance with them . "

"that's nice, dadu ,papa and mummy  will also come tomorrow"

"yeah I forgot to ask , Where are they? "

"Actually bua Dadi's health deteriorated so they went to our village home to meet her and also Dadi , they will not be able to come due to health issues"

" I hope she gets  better soon"

we all were sitting  near fire place and traditional song was being played with soft dance .

suddenly the ladies who were dancing came and took Kiara ,Shreya and Aakriti  with them to dance ..

they were dancing with them but my sole focus was on Shreya , how beautifully she dances now I am more excited to see her dance tomorrow ..

"wow Shreya you dance so well " said Kiara..

" ohh thankyou Bhabhi , it's nothing....Maahir cuts her in between " what nothing ! she loves dancing ,she has been practicing dancing  since 7."

"wow  ! that's so nice , I  didn't knew that ,now a am very excited for your dance tomorrow"

"Leave it Naa Bhabhi , tell me about you ,are you also performing tomorrow? " she said.

"No , no I am not , I am very bad at dancing" she said.

"no , no that's not true di, maybe she is planning surprise for jiju" Aakriti said.

"oh , okay then I am not gonna force you"

" lets go back home , we have to wake up early tomorrow" I said .

the story will get exciting after few chapters stay tuned.❤️

PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS AND SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS.

VOTE AND COMMENT......

NEW CHAPTER SOON...

Alvidaa...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
75.3K 4.2K 39
Book 1 of sparkle series✨ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
161K 3.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
27.1K 1.3K 39
Aarya Mehta A sunshine girl holding deep past.Hated by her family all her life still keeps a smile on her face and miseries in her heart. Hoping to...