Child Of Kars

By Raccoon-sauce

In this, the pillar men were defeated but not killed. They go on a journey searching to retrieve the stone ma... More

Crash land
The mother
Thana of revenge
Meanwhile
Temple of the past
Just a memory
That's not the Jersey devil is it...
Natrual maternal instincts
Lyra
Landry
electricity
Drama is not cool☹
Never trust the elderly
Is that a jojo reference?
A trip to mexico
Mother's day special
A trip to mexico pt 2
Caesarino 🥗
Thana is the butt of the joke
father's day special
Notalzopiltan
jesus christ, what is this?
My precious son
One ark to the next huh?
oh geez
chicken blocking
Butterfly part one
Butterfly part two
You like Jazz?
Pillar men reverse harem
God among mortals. child among animals
😳😳😳😳😳
I got custody bitch 🤪
👻👽Spooky special 🎃💀
um happy thanks giving
Ihop
H
Walk like an Egyptian 😳😳😳
don't kill me plz
The sea part 1
The sea part 2
Er um, here is some art.

Alive and well

64 5 1
By Raccoon-sauce

Yall... Yall... I'm about to pull some bull shit in this chapter.

Warning. Crying I guess.

👀👀👀👀👀

Ladies and gentlemen.

Our gang of misfits had finally made it to Egypt.

It had been six weeks since the ship incident.

"Alright everyone, we know the drill. Out from your hiding places." Kars says to his biological/surrogate family.

Everyone groans and comes out of their hiding spots.

"Oh, hush. I was nice enough to let you all sleep in a little." He rolls his eyes.

The group had been sleeping in a makeshift tent during the day. Now they were only a few miles away from the white desert.

Lyra, Angel, Yuri, and Thana crawled out of the tent. "Mr dad. My sleep schedule is destroyed. You can't do this to a growing boy." Angel whines.

"You're a grown-ass man." Thana retorts

Santana, Wammu, and Esidisi were in another tent beside them. They all slowly come out as well, just as groggy as everyone else. "Five more minutes Kars." Esidisi yawns. "For the children."

"Mmhm. Look, take it like this. If we move now, you all can rest more and fix your sleep schedules, while I fix everything up. Sound fair?"

Yuri walks over to Kars and glares at him. "Others to the north. If we send our troops now, they'll die by winter." She says in a slur.

Kars looks at his daughter concerned. "Yeah, fine. five more minutes. You win." He says waving his arm and walking away.

"Victory." Santana whispers. before going into the tent.

The night went on and the gang had finally moved from point A to point B.

Kars stomped his foot and the ground beneath him sounded hollow. "It would seem, we're here..." Kars moved the rock that blocked the entrance. "Stay here for a moment." Kars says.

Kars goes in first and determines that everything seems safe.

Yuri and Lyra were assisted to the ground below.

Once everyone was inside they saw that a few torches were lit.

"As promised, I will handle important stuff while you all catch up on sleep. Try not to get lost." Kars flies off.

"Did anybody else think he seemed tense?" Lyra asks.

"His mother's tribe origin is here. He wasn't born when this place was abandoned so I can't say it has any sentimental value to him." Esidisi says.

There was an awkward silence.

"Let's go see what rooms we can claim." Angel says.

the group dispersed 

Thana followed Wamuu. 

"Heyyyy you~" Thana says to Wamuu. "How are you doing?"

"... Thana, we need to talk." Wamuu says sternly.

"Huh. I mean yeah ok. " they both stop in their tracks. Thana turns to him, giving him her undivided attention

"Thana. I'm aware of how you feel." Wammu breathed out.

"...Huh? " She could not believe what she was hearing. Did he finally understand? What did this mean for her?

"I figured as much, I just didn't want to jump to any conclusions."

"I- I" Thana didn't know what to say. What could she say?

"And honestly Thana... I'm not sure how to respond."

"Wh-... What do you mean you don't know how to respond?" Thana asks, frantic. "How do you feel? What do you want to do? What am I supposed to do?" Thana tries to hide her shaky voice.

Wamuu panicked slightly. "It's not that I don't like you!... But-" Wammu trails off, moving his gaze to the side. He struggled to say this. "I don't feel like being in a relationship right now. "

Thana stood for a moment. You could feel her bottom eyelid become wey and quickly turned around and wiped her eyes. "It's cool." She said in a nonchalant voice.

"Thana-"

"No, man. It's fine. Really." Without another word, Thana speed off.

"But this isn't-" Wamuu stops. She was already gone. "It wasn't a rejection."

Meanwhile.

Kars' middle and youngest were walking through the old abandoned city. "I can't believe how ancient this place is. It's even ancient to Mr. Dad." Angel says amazed.

"Why do you call him Mr. Dad? He's actually our Dad." Yuri questions.

"I don't know. I just feel weird calling him dad. I didn't call anyone dad before. I try, but I can't seem to make it stick... How do you call him dad so easily? " Angel redirects the question.

"... I guess-" Yuri pauses. "Because he didn't know me and already loved me unconditionally."

Angel felt a little pity for his sister. He's happy that she was able to accept Kars so easily, but was sad that her mother couldn't even do the bare minimum. He could not fathom his mother being cruel to him.

"Anyway-" Yuri began. "Unlike me and Thana, you fit into society easily. What's that like?"

"I don't really think about it." Angel says. "It's alright but sometimes it's not alright. I guess it's ok. I can't think of anything other than normal." He shrugs

Yuri stops dead in her tracks. 

Angel looked at her confused until he followed her gaze.

In front of them were two people. Strangers... 

"A-angel?" Yuri says ready to fight.

It appeared to be a man and a woman covered head to toe in black suits.

"Yuri, run. Go get someone." Angel says sternly and quietly.

"But-"

"Please." Angel slightly raises his voice, never looking away from the two.

Yuri swallows sharply, before running off.

The woman turns to the man. "Get her" and with that, the man runs past Angel.

Angel, desperate, turns around. "YURI!!!" Before he knew it, he was on the ground. 'What? I can't move!'  He saw a blue smoke coming from behind him and panicked. 

The woman flipped Angel over on his back and pressed a blade on his neck. "How did you find this place, human?" She spoke, but shortly after her eyes widened and she began to shake.

Angel was confused, but he had to move. he struggled, but he finally managed to speak. "Get...off of...me." He strained.

"You recovered from my poison so fast." The woman spoke. The woman threw her dagger to the side and caressed Angel's face. "Is it really you?" She says in a voice mixed with desperation and longing.

"Lady... What are you going on about?"

The woman grabs Angel's face and takes her mask off. The woman revealed ruby-colored eyes and mint green hair, the same color as Angel's hair. Tears streamed from her red eyes. "N... notalzopiltan? is that you!?"

Meanwhile, Yuri was running as fast as she could, but she could hear footsteps getting closer and closer. Instead of being scared, it just pissed her off. She quickly turned around to face the man "Hey ass hole! what weirdo chases a little girl!? What's your deal? huh!?"

The man was silent before tilting his head and crossing his arms. "How strange. You look exactly like my son." 

Yuri cringes and takes a step back. "That's even weirder don't you get that!?"

"It's not. It's endearing."

"No, it's not! That could never be endearing!" Yuri argued

"It is endearing."

"No, it's not!"

"Is too."

"Is not!"

"You're right."

"No, I'm-" Yuri growls. "Is this some joke to you!?" Yuri says annoyed. "I'm not taking crap from some mortal when I am a goddess. Especially if it's an old man who's acting like a child."

"Mortal? Old man?"

"Am I wrong or something?"

"...I guess the old man part is right." The man says offended.

"So you're immortal? No matter." Yuri throws her hair over her shoulder "I am a Goddess compared to scum like yourself. And I do not take too kindly to disrespect!" Yuri says ready to fight.

The condescending tone felt familiar. "...You also sound a lot like my son when he was your age."

"That's that old man shit I was just talking about! Stop beating weird!"

"Girl. Who is your kinfolk?"

"Huh? Girl?!" At this point, Yuri is fuming. "What's it to you!?"

"HAAAWK!" A voice rang out. The Woman came running full speed with Angel over her shoulder. "I think this boy is-" She stops and looks at Yuri. Tears began to well up in her eyes. "It's the spitting image."

Yuri frowns. "Who the heck are you? Let go of my brother!"

The woman squeals and holds Yuri close while also holding Angel. "THEY LOOK JUST LIKE HIIIIMMMMM!" The woman cried.

"WHAT THE HELL!? LET GO OF US!!" Yuri yelled desperately trying to escape her grasp, but the woman was incredibly strong.

The man takes off his mask. Long, midnight purple strands were revealed. His gold eyes looked at the woman with concern. "Nirva, let them go. I know what you're thinking, and you should stop it. These kids aren't who you think they are. They are some randos."

"How could you look them in the eyes and say they don't look like him!?"

"Woman, you are delusional, woman. The chances of that happening are one out of a billion!"

"I am not delusional, I AM A MOTHER!" She says wailing.

Yuri began to heal Angel while they argued. Angel moved his arm while Hawk and Nirva argued. He kicked Nirva in the stomach and Yuri jumped away.

Angel grabbed Yuri and threw her onto his back and they both flew away. 

"Nirva!" Hawk called out concerned.

"Do not worry for me. Go after them." Nirva strained. "I have to know..."

He nodded and chased after them.

In front of Angel and Yuri's path was a teary-eyed Thana. "I'm annoying as fuck. Of course, he'd reject me." She cried.

"THAAANAAA!!!" Angel and Yuri yell from a distance.

"H-huh?" she replied in a shaky voice.

All three siblings collided and hit the ground. Thana jumped up, furious. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!" She yells.

Angel hops up. "Sorry, but we need to go now-" 

"No" A voice cuts Angel off. "No one is going anywhere until I get some answers." Nirva approached the three with a blue haze surrounding her.

Thana turned around to look for an exit only to see Hawk, who waved nonchalantly.

Thana came on the defense. She turned to Nirva. "Look, lady! I don't know who you are, but we have had a rough couple of months, some of us a rough couple of...FOREVERS! And the last thing we need is another group of people trying to fight us for unknown reasons! So if you could fuck off, that'd be spectacular!!"

Nirva stayed silent. The blue smoke disappeared and she began to squeal.

"Nirva, for fucks sake." Hawk facepalms

"Nirva?" Thana whispered. Where did she know that name?

"Oh come on! All three of them look like him! The boy looks like me, actually, but the redhead has my eyes and that little one looks exactly like him! This can't be a coincidence!"

"We don't know that! That is a big assumption to make with such bullshit evidence! Looking like him means nothing!" Hawk yells.

"WHO IS HIM?!" Thana yells, fed up.

"My Notalzopiltan! My baby boy!" Nirva gushed.

Thana squints her eyes. "Yeah, I don't know who that is-"

"Kars. My little baby."

The siblings are quiet. "THAT WOMAN IS OUR GRANDMA!?" Angel says pointing at Nirva.

Nirva stares at the three for a moment, before screaming bloody murder. (Don't worry. that's her happy scream.)

"Damn. You were right." Hawk responds, defeated.

Yuri cringes. "Wait, so does that mean that this cringe ass nae nae man, is our grandpa?" Yuri says pointing at Hawk.

Hawk does a little chuckle while shaking his head. "The hell is this kid saying?" He says asking Thana and Angel.

Thana was in awe. She felt like she was supposed to know them already. "So... you two are Nirva and Hawk?" Thana asked.

Nirva and Hawk look at each other before walking over to them. "Did Kars talk about us?" Nirva asked.

"No, Never... I just... feel like I knew..." Thana says.

Nirva walks up to Thana and holds her hands. "Our species has a spiritual connection with our ancestors. The universe, somehow, some way, gave you this information because you deserve to know who we are. And you deserve to know who we are." Nirva looks up at Thana and notices she has tears streaming down her face. "Oh my! What's wrong?" Nirva quickly lets go of Thana's hands. 

"Oh, uh. You're fine. This is all a little overwhelming. It's just... been... rough."

"Oh. yes, you did say that." Nirva smiles warmly at her.

Without warning, Thana hugged Nirva and Hawks.

Both of them were stunned. 

Nirva immediately hugged back.

Hawk awkwardly hugged back. "There there." He says patting her head.

Nirva looks at Yuri and Angel. 

"You gave us enough hugs woman!" Angel yells while Yuri says behind him.

Elsewhere in the city,

Kars had come back to the main area with food for everyone. Lyra helped out the boys with cooking.

Kars looks around and sees that his children are still gone. "Sibling bonding I hope." He shrugged it off.

Esidisi turns to Santna and Wamuu. "Can you boys walk around for a bit to see what else we can add to this fire?"

The two nod before leaving 

Kars sat in front of the fire just staring at the flames dancing. Then he heard multiple footsteps approaching. "Finally. My darling children have returned." He says sarcastically, not looking away from the fire.

"A hello would  be nice." Kars hears a man's voice say.

Kars quickly looked up and saw his kids standing with...his parents...

Kars stood up. "What? How? This is-" Kars didn't know what to say.

Esidisi came around the corner. "Hello everyone! dinner is almost-" Esidisi gasped. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH-"

Lyra peaked out confused. Santana and Wammu ran back, just as confused as Lyra.

Kars walked over to both of his parents. "How?" He said plainly.

Thana looked between them and pulled Yuri and Angel Away. "Let them catch up. We can talk to them later."

"I heard Esidisi say dinner was almost ready. Let's talk somewhere while he finishes." His mother speaks up. 

Kars was confused, but more so, glad to see both of his parents alive and well. He managed to get comfortable enough to talk with them.

Nirva smiled at her grandchildren talking and eating with each other. "They are beautiful." Nirva says warmly.

Hawk does a small smile but quickly hides it due to curiosity. "Son," He began. "Where is the mother... or mothers." He says the last part raising an eyebrow.

Kars gets uncomfortable for a moment. "Thana, my oldest, Her mother passed away." He paused. He would have loved for Reina to meet his parents. He knew they'd treat her better than her own parents ever did. 

"Angel, my second child. His mother lives in Brazil. We are still in contact with her and Angel tries to call her as much as he can. Yuri my youngest... Her mother has put her in a situation...The mothers are humans by the way..."

"Pft. Yeah? Kars we already knew that. What other option do you have?" Hawk Chuckles. "I'm going to be honest though. I thought you were into men."

"...You aren't a hundred percent wrong..." Kars says under his breath.

"Kars, we just have so many questions," Nirva says not sure where to begin.

"I do as well... How about I tell you what has happened since I left and you do the same?"

Kars explained everything that had happened, to his parents. The stone, The fight with Joseph, being in space, meeting the mothers of his kids, meeting all his kids, and why they were here in the desert.

"Oh... Well, our life has been pretty tame compared to yours then." Hawk said.

"Oh?" Kars says interested.

"After our fight-" Hawk began "Me and your mother were on the brink of death."

~Flash back~

Hawk POV (When was the last time I did a POV?)

I held pressure on an open wound on my chest as I lay against a rock. "Nirva. Nirva are you alive?" I strained.

All I could hear was faint breathing. 

I struggled over to my wife. "Damn it woman, you can not die."

I found Nirva heaving with dull eyes. She will be leaving this world soon if I don't do something.

The mask! There had to be at least one left somewhere. 

I tear a piece of fabric off and tie it around Nirva's neck. Someone almost decapitated her. "...If you die, I'll kill you."

I limped back to my home. 

My organs were practically falling out of my chest, and my leg was broken.

This is all hopeless.

I'm doing this for what? Even if I find the mask, who knows if I'll be able to bring it back fast enough?

All this coupled with the fact that I don't know if my son is still alive.

Who am I kidding? We were lucky enough to stop as many people as we did while we fought and look at where that got us. More slipped passed us and went towards Kars and Esidisi. 

For all I know...

We failed.

I made it into my home. 

I lost so much blood on the way. I needed to put this mask on now.

My son said all I needed was blood to activate it. I have plenty of that all over me.

I put the mask on and smeared blood on the surface.

Immediately I felt pain in my skull.

'What is this?!'

I fall to the ground unable to move, unable to speak.

'Get up! Get up damn it! I can't stay here! Nirva and Kars could be dead!'

Then something happened.

I no longer felt pain.

I felt so much better.

If not stronger.

And now, I could move.

I stand up and take the mask off. 

"It...worked?"

All this bloodshed and it worked...

Then I remembered.

"NIRVA!"

I quickly ran back to her.

Her eyes were dull and she wasn't breathing anymore. "No. No no no, you can not die here!" I put my head to her chest. It was a very faint heartbeat. "There is still time."

I place the mask on her face. Blood smeared over the entire mask and it immediately snapped into place.

But nothing happened...

"No...NO!  SHE STILL HAD A HEARTBEAT! WHY DIDN'T IT WORK!?"

Defeated I slumped to the side and buried my face in my hands. 

I had failed.

I have nothing now... and I am alone...

"...I've never seen you cry before." I look up and see Nirva rubbing her neck. Without thinking, I tackled her into a hug. "You've also never done that before... Even in bed."

"Do not try to humor me!" I say pulling away, wiping away tears. "You were to die moments ago, woman! Don't you get that!?"

"I know. I'm sorry." She says hugging me back.

I went outside and there were countless bodies. Kars and Esidisi were nowhere in sight.

Nirva came out. "The two babies who were just born are nowhere to be seen."

"Do you think Kars could have taken them with him?" I ask.

"...Maybe..." Nirva trailed off.

"We should find them!"

"No..." Nirva says sadly.

"What?! WHY NOT!?"

Nirva sighed before giving me a sad smile. "For so long, we were holding him back... this all could have been avoided if we took him seriously... We care about him yes, but... We didn't care to learn about his goals."

"Because his path was already set! He was to be a leader-"

Nirva places her hand on my chest. "I'm not disagreeing... He thought this was best for the people. Even if his research was wrong, he was still aiming to improve... we didn't help until it was too late."

I wanted to protest, but she was right... 

Nirva POV

It had been twenty years since the incident and it still feels like yesterday.

the only good thing that came out of that tragedy was my son living, and me and Hawk being free from that society and its expectations for us...

We had long since put are people in their final resting place...

It was hard. People I grew up with, people who saw me grow up, and people who I watched grow up... Gone, cold... and lifeless. 

I wanted to hate them. They tried to kill my only son. If they were still alive, it would matter not to me, I'd kill them now, but at one point they were just... people... living.

It was almost agonizing living in this city. So much noise and music used to play here People walking and waving. Having arguments and telling stories. Now it was a giant tomb.

It had unlocked a fear I didn't realize I had.

Loneliness.

But at least I had Hawk... What a peculiar man he is.

We may have had a truce, and I owe my life to him, but... We are free now. We do not need to be at each other's side, but he insists.

For the entirety of raising Kars, he resented and despised me. Now he won't leave me alone. It felt odd.

"Why do you stare?" Hawk asks.

"...My apology. I hadn't realized. I was just deep in thought."

We were sitting towards the entrance of the city, looking at the rays outside.

"Well, what is on your mind?" he asked placing his head on his hand and leaning closer to me.

A tinge of annoyance shot through my body. For the past twenty years, he'd ask questions like that. It was nice at first, but then I remembered how I was treated initially. It feels out of place. "...I... want to see the world... I want to see what humans have achieved in our absence."

"Oh. Well let us pack-"

"Us?" I ask.

"Yes, us. Is there a problem?"

"Why are you coming?"

"Because...I want to travel the world too." Liar. Does he think me an idiot?

I huff. "I change my mind. I will stay here a little longer."

"Oh... Then I will also stay-"

"NO!" I shout.

Hawk blinks confused. "I don't understand-"

"No, I don't understand!" I shout. I try to catch my breath. "I appreciate you saving my life and I understand that you did it for Kars, but I don't understand why you are still here!"

"Because I want to be here-"

"Then stay here! Or don't! Do whatever you want! But why are you stuck to me like glue!?"

"We are married."

"Because we're married?! So what!? Our marriage means nothing! I don't love you and you don't love me. Our child has left us, and we have no reason to be by each other!"

"Do I annoy you?" He asks. I can detect hurt in his voice.

"No, you confuse me! We have nothing in common, we have nothing to talk about! I know I said we should be friends now, but you do not have to live with me as we did before! You have the option to travel the world again, alone! You have the option to find someone you love and start over. You could have a real family-"

"Nirva" He cuts me off. "I do not wish to be away from you."  He says with pleading eyes.

I look at him with disgust. 

"Liar." I spat "I forgave you for resenting me and I do forgive you, but let's not pretend that the resentment you felt for me wasn't there." I stand up. "On our wedding night, I addressed you with manners and kindness. I wanted to be kind to you because I knew you didn't want this marriage. But then you told me I was the ugliest bride you had ever laid eyes on. You didn't want anything to do with me until it was time to consummate the wedding. And I hated every second of it."

I could feel tears falling from my eyes as I spoke.

"Everything I did was wrong in your eyes. It was painful, you had never even got to know me, and you looked at me with such coldness. I cried to my family, and they told me to endure it. I hated them just as much as I hated you. I was forced into this just as much as you were, but you looked at me like it was my fault. At times I just wanted to run. leave everything behind, maybe start a new life, but I had a child and I couldn't leave him! He was the only reason I stayed. He was the only being who cared about me and loved me, and I didn't want him to feel alone, as I did. I love him more than I love myself and even so, you doubted me as a mother!"

"Nirva-"

"I forgave you!" 

I pause and catch my breath. "I... forgave you. I don't know what was going on in your head for all those years and at this point, I do not care anymore. The damage is done, and I forgive you. Honest. But when you talk to me implying that you developed some sort of affection for me, like you didn't treat me worse than dirt, is disgusting to me. You knew me for a millennia and treated me terribly, but suddenly we've been the last of our species for two decades and you love me?? I could never love you. I do not love you. I have never loved you. And I will never love you. Not in this life and not in the next... But I do not hate you..."

"...I see. Again... I'm sorry" Hawk bows before me, Placing his head on the ground.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" I snap.

"There is nothing I can say to you, and I know this, but you must know, I didn't hate you."

"WHAT GOOD DOES THAT DO ME NOW!?"

"Nothing. Please... I just wish to give a perspective on things."

"Perspective? You have some nerve." I hissed.

"I did not think you were ugly for a second. You were the most beautiful woman I had laid eyes on." 

I scoffed as he spoke. 

"Beautiful or not, I thought my life was over... I thought that I could drive you away. But you stayed, so I thought you wanted something out of it. But I never asked you, I just assumed. You were a great mother and a beautiful bride and any man would be lucky to have you, and I should have never treated you so poorly. I won't lie to you and tell you I loved you the whole time..."

"Is that all?"

Hawk sighs. "But after our alliance, partnership, or, whatever you wish to call it, I got to really speak to you and know who you are as a person, and I love that person. I should have just spoken to you sooner and maybe I would have felt better about everything. I'm not saying you would have loved me, but at least you would have been happy... Comfortable in your own home... Whether or not you love me, it doesn't matter. But... You are my new goal."

"Goal? What are you talking about?" I ask.

"If you see me as no more than an ally, I can live with that. But I want to make up for all the pain I've caused you. I will follow you. I will do whatever you want. I will keep you safe. I just want to make you the happiest woman on earth...Please allow me to do that. Once I have accomplished this, I will leave you alone... forever."

 "...Fine, just get off the floor. it's unbecoming and embarrassing."

Hawk sits up still on his knees. "Embarrassed? We're the only ones here."

I roll my eyes. "I want to leave this continent. Pick north, south, west, or east and we will go there." I turn away. "I will gather some maps. We leave at next nightfall."

To this day, I do not love Hawk. But I do appreciate his efforts.

We saw so many things and went to so many places. 

I realized I just couldn't bring myself to hate all Humans. So many of them were so nice to us on our journeys. 

How they lived and how they felt was not different from me and Hawk at all... They just had shorter lives.

I learned about so many cultures and languages, and because we traveled, I got to tell my stories and dance again.

Hawk helped a lot with that...

I guess he was making me happy...

Some humans figured out that we can't go into the sun. Instead of using that against us, they made us some suits so we could travel during the day.

We were scared at first, but, we saw the sun and daylight for the first time...

it was beautiful.

End of flashback.

3rd person POV

"wow..." Kars simply said. "That was a lot..." 'Who knew my parents were traveling hippies with marital problems?' Kars thinks.

"Yeah, it was a lot, did you have to tell him about our little spat?" Hawk says embarrassed.

"Why not? Are you embarrassed all of a sudden?" Nirva says sticking out her tongue.

"Wait just a second." Kars began. "That doesn't explain why Angel was paralyzed."

"Oh! That~ Out of nowhere, I was able to secrete a paralyzing gas." Nirva shrugs.

"That must have been the ability you got after using the mask."

"Ability?" Nirva says tilting her head.

"Father, do you have one?" Kars asks.

"...I guess I can run faster? I'm not sure honestly." Hawk says with a shrug.

Nirva stands up and stretches! "The dinner was nice~ even though it was just a rat."

Angel walks over. "Um sorry to interrupt, but Mr. Dad, I was wondering if you could come with me to the city? I just need wifi to contact my mother and let her know I'm in Egypt."

Kars sighs. "Right. I forgot. Your mother is going to kill me. Let's go. Mother, Father. I'll be back."

Angel and Kars walk away to the exit.

Yuri walks over to her grandparents. "Um hi." Yuri says nervously. "Sorry for calling you a cringe nae nae man..." She says to Hawk.

"I have no idea what that means." Hawk responds.

Hawk and Nirva smile at her. "Your Father has told us a lot about you." Nirva says warmly.

Yuri sits in front of her grandparents. "Has he?"

Thana needed some fresh air, so she walked off. "Guys. I'm going with Angel and Kars into the city." She says to Lyra and Wammu.

"Thana I-" Wammu tries to speak up, but Thana walks away without so much as sparing him a glance.

She wasn't mad, just embarrassed. She felt like a fool.

Kars and his two oldest made it to the city. 

Angel was walking back and forth, trying to get some free wifi "Finally, I have public wifi!" Angel says calling his mother.

Kars turned to Thana who was surprisingly silent. "Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, uh. Yeah, I'm great. A lot is just going on. I'm a little overwhelmed so I thought, maybe some sunlight could help..." Thana said folding her arms.

Kars frowned but didn't want to pry too much. 

"Hello? Mami? hey, mami! Guess what? I'm in Egypt- Huh? Ok, calm down, what are you saying?" Angel tries to get a straight answer from his mother.

Kars and Thana look at Angel confused.

Angel's face becomes furious. "...What?" He starts to hyperventilate and his face scrunched up into a scowl.

Kars began to walk over to Angel. "Is everything okay?" He asks. He could faintly hear his mother telling Angel not to do anything. "Angel?"

Angel dropped his phone and shot into the air wings spread, leaving behind a gust of wind, sand, and dirt.

"ANGEL!!" Kars and Thana yell in unison.

"I'm going after him! figure out what's wrong!" Thana says flying after him.

Kars picked up Angel's phone. "Aurora, what is going on?!"

Aurora, on the other line frantic, says, "His friend Marcia! She's... She's been-!"

Meanwhile, Thana managed to grab Angel by the leg in an attempt to slow him down. "LET GO OF ME! LET GO OF ME DAMN IT! I NEED TO GO!" He yelled, angry and frantic. 

"JUST CALM DOWN AND TALK TO US!" Thana says trying to hold on to him, while also trying not to plummet.

"THERE ISN'T ANY TIME! I HAVE TO GET TO HER! LET GO OF ME!" Angel flaps his wings again, almost knocking Thana away. Who knew butterfly wings could be so strong?

"OK, BUT JUST TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON! WE CAN HELP!" Thana yells trying to reason with him.

Unfortunately, there was no reasoning. Angel felt this was life or death. "I NEED TO GET TO HER NOW!"

Thana had to do something and quick. "I'm sorry little bro." Thana head buts Angel. He let out a painful groan and his wings retracted. They both start to fall, but Thana hurries and pulls him up, desperately flapping her wings. She sighs in relief.

She landed somewhere and laid Angel down gently. "Mar...cy" Angel cried.

Thana turned to Angel and saw tears running down his face. "Oh. Oh buddy, just tell me what's wrong."

"That bitch... I'll kill her if she hurts her. She's my best friend... She can't do this."

"What are you talking about dude?" Thana kneels down to Angel.

"That bitch...

That bitch Bella... kidnapped Marcy."

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

AAAAAND DONE. this felt extra, I know.

Boy oh boy. I love ravioli.

Haven't had it in a minute.

I also realize that Luffy might be my favorite main character... ever. 

every time he does some stupid shit I'm over here "Oh, this guy. what a fucking goober. love that guy.😌"

I also learned that One Piece fans are unhinged as fuck. Don't get me started on the stuff that happens to Buggy in those fan fics bro.😩

I was supposed to put something important here, but for the life of me, I can't remember. 😐

I have an art book now, that might be something 😀...

Enjoy your day/night

Bye-bye~🫣🫣🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1K 11
you call yourself a gentleman? you call yourself a fine woman? jjba ff[̅̅ Joseph Joestar✨ start:1/5/20 end:1/23/20
20.2K 674 28
(Alternate Modern Universe) The PillarMen Mansion, home to Santana, Kars, Esidisi, and Wamuu. They are rich for selling music but with their daily l...
26.4K 796 24
Rhapsody the last female pillar along with her fellow pillar men in search for the red stone of Aja, only for there to be a twist in fate from the on...
51.9K 1.6K 20
༄ ° 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 | 🌊 being in love is tough , right ? especially when in love with a girl who manages to fall in love your bes...